What did xhe mean by this?

what did xhe mean by this?

What don't you understand? The redhead has a dick.

ok, but why does xhe just blurt it out randomly like this?

Somebody fix it by completely editing the guy out of the last frame

because he is a faggot and wants the D

those claire-being belongs in an oven, like in the good old days

Simple, yet effective. Bravo my man.

Don't they end up fucking?

probably

There's never really a "good moment" to come out to people as transgender. If they can't immediately tell you are, that's just too great. It means you pass and are hot, unlike so many unfortunate people who will always resemble their past self.

So, you know, yeah. Its also a comic and its more about the positive fantasy of you casually telling a friend this and them just accepting it so readily and not making a big deal out of it.

As much as I find trans girls hot, I think its not good for you mentally to change gender and shit.

I honestly just prefer crossdressing/sissy guys. And yeah totally aware its gay before anyone says anything. But yeah, a crossdressing/sissy guy seems to just have a better mental makeup and isn't doing all that frakenstein shit.

Yes, they are together.

It's funny, though, because of all of the sexual relations in the comic, theirs gets the least attention. After the big reveal (which has been endlessly photoshopped on imageboards) where "Claire" shows Martin "her" dong and they bang, I don't think there have been any direct or indirect references to their sex life after that. I'm sure the author Jeff (I refuse to call that fat, floppy-earlobed volunteer "Jeph") has some PC reason for that, but I like to think it's because Martin was horrified by the experience of sleeping with a man and is just too beta to end it.

I agree, but that's because I'm sexually attracted to traps and I think the world would be better with more traps in it. I am bisexual, I like manly men also.

The problem is the technology. That shit is so crude, you can never even come close to having an actual vagina, the actual bone structure, genetic make up, hormonal processes of a woman. Something will always be off. Even to me, as someone who likes men and women and gets turned on by the scent of sweaty man meat or girly odours, the weird amalgam of a transexual is viscerally rejected. Its the uncanny valley of gender, and is the shittiest place to be.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be THAT desperate that you'd go through what it basically butchery in order to look somewhat like a woman, somewhat. I can only imagine that these people aren't stupid or posers, but either legitimately mentally ill or just in incredibly pain. I feel so bad for them.

Here's a video of what they do for reference.

maybe he got butthurt about all the memeing

faggot

Almost certainly. He's a hardcore SJW.

That's at least two people confirmed butthurt, if he elaborated on it a bit we may be able to confirm a third.

he does look like the absolute worst kind of person

traps are hot and all but that webcomic is a piece of shit
and i read the whole thing

He looks revolting. And he gave Claire a disgusting septum piercing like his.

It does suck. I also know because I've read all of it and still read it. And Jeff needs to learn how to draw more than 3 faces and 3 expressions.

seriously, the writer is a lazy attention whore.

He intentionally stabbed himself in the hand, then took a long while off of writing it, then posted a drawing of his cast and said he was taking some more time off.

there are plenty of based pieces of shit out there writing comics, and some are actually dedicated to their work pics related

The heart has reasons the reason knows not of.

NOICE, so much better. Thanks user!

No u. If you like traps you're gay also.

But you're a faggot regardless because of your autism.

Nope, it means you pass well enough that people aren't sure enough to bring it up. There are fugly women and fugly trannies, passing for a fugly woman doesn't = hot.

I read gone with the blastwave, pretty good comic

it's good but I've been sticking to comics that are at least loosely story-based