France dismantles filthy shitskin nest

Designated.

A shame they are not being bussed to a deportation facility.

archive.is/dSGIG#selection-733.1-733.101

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3626998/Law-returns-Jungle-Latest-migrant-shanty-town-Paris-smashed-police-locals-complained-gang-violence-park-turned-open-air-toilet.html

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/french-ex-president-charles-de-gaulle-is-the-founding-father-of-eurabia/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-06/paris-becomes-massive-camp-illegal-migrants
twitter.com/phil_fish/status/344486032143704065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just kill them all.

I completely agree. There is no chance of them turning into anything useful after all. Kill them and make sure future would-be migrants are made aware.

Breathe in the beautiful smell of culture

You can tell by his face that it absolutely reeks.

Of course the whites clean up the mess, not utilizing the antique farm equipment on hand to perform the task.

Has France become India? Next thing you know there will be designated shitting streets.

Why not just empty the temporary housing and put them in the already existing ghettos? They'll feel right at home anyway.

LOOK AT THE FACES OF THESE CUCKS PICKING THIS SHIT UP

LITERALLY ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS BURN IT

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPLICATIONS WOULD BE AND ADDED BONUS

Au contraire mon frere. Pic 3 is "charity workers" who have been "invited" to help wondering if this is worth the virtue signalling they can milk it for.

But

France YES

Reminder cuck de Gaulle started the importation of subhumans.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/french-ex-president-charles-de-gaulle-is-the-founding-father-of-eurabia/

I noticed pic #3 brought her purse to the site… this was way more than she bargained for.

Good lord. Why are these idiots building refugee magnets, in prime real estate at that!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-06/paris-becomes-massive-camp-illegal-migrants

The only reason they're doing anything at all to stop these camps is that azn tourists aren't coming anymore because it looks like fucking Africa, or India or some other darkie shithole.

Look at all this women and children from Syria.
Don't you feel bad Holla Forums?
:^(

the pic

I know it's the current year, but how did it get this far.

A lot of Indian slums are much nicer than what these Invader shantytowns are like. Poor Indians have much more pride than these hoards.

These invader tent cities are baffling, what kind of people choose to live like this? In a giant filthy disorganized unsanitary heap. No animal lives like this through choice.

Why?

Virtue signalling spiral/potlatch culture.

After all, the mayor has access to the real estate only for a limited time. By allocating it this way she demonstates how massively wealthy she is to her supporters.

Just so long as the fuckers stay out of the Louvre I honestly don't care. They can go and clog up the area around the Pompidou, I DGAF.

The governments of Europe (assuming you're not a Euro and therefore do not know) have a remarkable ability to keep things hidden through bribery, threats and coercion. France, for example, can't even do demographic surveys.

doesn't this mean that say, anyone claiming refugee status could just go here too

RW"R"DS!!!!!!

sure lot of women and children there.

Sickening.

this is good news

this is very bad news

He reminds me of Phil Fish. That ugly beard and glasses are almost like a dress code now.

And people thought Jean Raspail was exaggerating for dramatic effect.

It's downright scary how accurate Raspail was.

His only mistake was thinking that they would invade from India rather than from the Middle East and Africa.

Those poor, poor Syrian women and children.

There's plenty of poo in the loo coming too, they just do it "legally". Still way too damn many of them.

Hi Panjeet

Is Phil a (((chosen one)))?

There's more than one kind of Indian in India. Guess which ones live like your pics, and which ones built palaces.

I think he is just a paradigm of the nu-male cuck loser goyim.

I don't remember him being a SJW, he was an asshole sometimes sure but did he support any of the current year bullshit?

We get it Pajeet, now go back to sending spam mail for shekels

In the OP pic #2, look how the African ape is staring him down. The nigger wants to slit his throat for being such a pussy, and I don't blame it.

Looks like the underside of most overpasses in LA tbh.
So they're rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

you mean the mosques that mudslimes built? ever wonder why those beautiful temples/palaces look so much like grand mosques in pakistan.

twitter.com/phil_fish/status/344486032143704065

He was one of the beta white knights that spearheaded the Anti-GG shit (although the pro-GGers fucked their own shit too caving in to PC and etc). He sucked off Zoe and Anita hardcore.

That scenario was just a microcosm of what has been happening, and a warning of what not to do.

I see this guy's picture all the time. Is he a faggot or what?

literally the post above yours. learn to read and lurk moar

It was a delayed post. Kill yourself.

it's okay newfriend

You just want to take any chance to call someone that. I'm a veteran dammit.

look at the features of his scruffy "facial hair", the tip of his nose, the beady eyes

yeah

t. kike blood recognizes kike blood

Anybody notice how the tents are all the same brand (Quechua) and model?

that pic
so much for the myth of the african superman that jewlywood spreads
compared to the white man standing even in the background, they are all tiny manlets

even so this type of living conditions might work in apefrica or india were it is hot and mostly dry, but in france were it is cold and wet most of the year this cannot be a longterm living condition
methinks darwinism is going to correct this entire shitheap pretty damn fast, because even now when through debt most eu states are still wealth and marxism rules the street, (((they))) in power cannot even provide basic living conditions to their summoned army
what is it going to be when the tide turns against them, serieusly i have build better living accomodations in the woods with my friends when i was fucking 10 years old for fun

Pick one. Pillaging every culture that you are able to and adding minarets to the roofs of temples is not building shitskins destroyed every ancient civilization that they were able to.
Don't you find it strange how these people were building truly amazing structures in ancient times but when we came into contact with them they had basically fallen into savagery?
It's almost as if something about them changed…I wonder what that might be.

Oh, look, another woman.

The only reason American negroes are stereotyped as big and muscular is because they were bred that way for generations by the slave owners.

Africans were brought to America via the slave trade until the uk put its foot down in the early 1800s. The civil war ended slavery in 1864. Slave breeding only occurred for about 60 years or 3 generations and wasn't even wide spread as a practice, slaves still generally chose spouses and families weren't often split up.

We have better nutrition now and they have white admixture coupled with a culture that promotes both getting muscular and preening excessively. Africans who have the height genes are among the tallest, yes, but only various subgroups and Scandinavians or Germanic/Swiss are still taller.

You have to work for muscle and some of them do that. That's it, there aren't any black strongmen, only body builders.

It sounds like they are spreading the wealth. I guess Paris couldn't allow its undesirables to segregate themselves off and decided to let the other parts of the country that are too white to borrow their poor refugees :^)

Slavery didn't start when the white man wanted to move them into America though. The Arabs had been trading slaves for over a thousand years before they showed up. The slaves that sell are going to be those which look strong, so there is an artificial selection in place in which humans were influencing the pool of slaves for a long time.

We camp of the saints now?

Right, they also castrated their slaves. Read about the Arab slave trade and understand why many estimates put the number of dead dindus in the tens of millions as a direct result.

Add in the fact that the losers were enslaved.

no, the only reason they're stereotyped that way is because they're being stereotyped that way. they're showing off the strongest specimens as if they're the norm while keeping the weak negroes out of sight.

so fucking gross

Whites have had military heritage for thousands of years. Niggers had 'breeding programmes' for three generations at best, this myth of their athletic superiority is just that - a myth pushed by (((certain people))) to demoralise and humiliate the white man.

Also, are you implying that picking cotton is particularly strenuous work and that eating a base diet is going to build freakish muscle mass? No. Slaves were disposable.

what is the taj mahal?

idiot

As usual whitey has to clean up after them.

Is there a designated shitting street in France yet?

Machine gun that filth.

Why the FUCK didn't they make them clean up their own mess? And then deport them?

France is ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

Reminder that cold winters is a blessing upon Europe and you should be thankful every time it gets too cold for a shitskins to camp in public areas.

Winter-chan please bless us with the coldest winter in a thousand years.

Should have cleared it out with flamethrowers.

They're reclaiming the land for their people.

It's Persian. The architectural forms and interior design are Persian. The architect was Persian.

The Taj Mahal is Indian by geography only.