tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXrGmh8oROK0VsXKaJmnWKcf1eeVHUpVK
counter-currents.com/2014/02/black-history-month-specialblack-invention-myths/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qip9wSaBs98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking niggers

taking an already existing item and making a shitter version of it isnt inventing

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

At least peanut butter was good n shiet

we be invents helicoptas n shit

I… Is that a rocket pod facing the back of the cabin?

durr yeah

WE WUZ AIRMEN AND SHIEEEEET

its really not that hard to build a plane, theres plenty of simple plans available for home builds

Ah, but you see, concepts like:
are racist and keeping the black man from taking to the skies.

So it's not his plane that's the problem, but all those racist concepts.

Is that the inventor of niggerfaggotry? Trademark holder on the phrase "on da downlow, nigga"?

white man science be raycis

its always run before you can crawl with niggers

im gonna build a car, shall we build something simple and easy first……….nope iz gonna bilds me a supa car

at least deffkoptas actually lift…

you guys forgot about bulletball!

My point.

Say it with me Holla Forums
WE

youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
Lol

a nigger did invent this

youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
Lol^2

i remember that one, building your plane out of scrap steel……..way to think outside the box sambo

building a space craft out of glass fiber and wood

should burn a treat

They look like Lego helicopter

theres more design and engineering in a lego helicopter

It's going to kill itself.

Nigs are beyond fucking delusional. The Jews entourage them of course but they have to be pretty fucking retarded to believe this nonsense.

every time I see some nigger flying machine I can't help but think of this

the line
that line gets me every fucking time. it was going like 35 miles an hour.

It has no engine.

For once, they actually dindu nuffin

Notice that out of these 19 excellent inventors (& two I count as "eeehhh…") all but one are Americans & American industry & government gave them their shot.

Curious, though…if Africa can produce great minds such as these, then why is Africa such a backwards shithole? And don't give me any "'cause de white man be keepin' dem down!" crap, Africa was an eternal shithole long before any white man had any power to affect it.

As a good Holla Forumsack, I would counter with a list of all the great white inventors, but the list would take up thousands of pages of a website, and I'd be called a racist bigot for putting the list together.

Seriously, all the great minds of Africa really need to get together and start building that African utopia they are clearly capable of creating (pic related).

Mayans invented it, and it was for sale in the U.S. by some company long before Carver was supposed to have invented it.

Do you really think anyone on Holla Forums would say this?

Shills would, and we're currently flooded with shills.

That's insulting to Lego

That's the problem, Africa didn't produce them, American blacks have significant white admixture. High achievers are very rare among American blacks, much rarer than among whites, and native Africans have even lower average IQs. No doubt some prodigies exist, but they are either destroyed by the savagery or just leave, because there's nothing to build upon.

Makes you wonder why American blacks are so filled with the hatred of whites, and why they never put those white genes to use trying to build a decent life for themselves and their families.
Instead, they burn down their own neighborhoods every time a black thug is shot by the cops, they refuse to take responsibility for the niglets they sire, and they turn every section of every city they inhabit into the equivalent of a huge crack-house.

Why don't they use that increase in intellect to rise above the apes?

giant ACME sling shot

Aerodynamics involve a shit ton of abstract thought. Building a plane is so outside the realm of a nigger capability it's actually unfair, like asking a dog to do calculus.

Aerodynamics are really fucking simple though. Two guys who sold bicycles for a living and had barely any education were able to figure it out

WEZ CAN FLY N SHIET
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXrGmh8oROK0VsXKaJmnWKcf1eeVHUpVK

WE WUZ PEANUTBUTTER INVENTORS N SHEEIT

Top Kek.

Use this instead:

counter-currents.com/2014/02/black-history-month-specialblack-invention-myths/

There's one big difference:

The ork stuff works

this one works

its a home build that you buy the plans and templates for,

its nothing more than drawing around the templates on wood/ canvas, cutting it out and screwing/ gluing together

Two white guys*

grabity be rayciss an sheeit

allus tryna drag a nigga down ya full me

Friendly reminder that about 85% of all people mentioned in Black History Month are mulatto. Some of them only 1/4 to 1/8 black, but they still count them. Another reminder that only 20% of blacks can be classified as mulatto in some form.

Strange how now it's trendy to label yourself as multiracial.
You hear those statistics saying "X% is multi racial" when in reality its just normal raced people confused or LARPing.

Someone add this guy to the list. He invented blacks investigating Jewish involvement in slavery.

Garrett Morgan & Madam C. J. Walker were two beauty care inventors.

White people → straight hair
Black people → curly hair

"Necessity is the mother of invention"

And the same way that Edison didn't invent the first lightbulb.

In other words, Edison and Carver were either innovators or inventors of practical/commercial versions of their famous thing.

Bullet Ball actually did become a sport at the Senior Olympics and is used widely at rehabilitation and care centers. The game is actually perfect for people with movement disabilities and age-related illness.

Like it or not, but the man did achieve his dream of it becoming an Olympic sport and helping people. It is also played by younger people at autism clinics and similar places.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qip9wSaBs98

Bitch about it all you want but this is more of an achievement than probably 95% of what any of you NEETs have done. The inventor is 50% white or more from the looks of it. Pic related.

Anyway, the moral of the story is that if you stop pointing and laughing at people and get off your ass once in a while you just might find yourself accomplishing something like this man did. It might not be much but you cannot for one second honestly deny the success of his project. Dragon's Den just edited his segment to make him look as pathetic and sad as possible for dramatic purposes.

Why do people always discredit blacks on inventing peanut butter?
It's peanut butter big fucking deal let them have it. Not sure on the exact history so maybe I'm wrong but that nigger probably modernized it, made it yummy, and packaged it. Many of our inventions went the same route. We weren't the first to invent the first computer but our version sure as shit left the previous "computer" looking archiac.
Ancient peanut turd paste does not = peanut butter

Stop telling me lies you mush mouthed niggress

Yes it does. I eat natural peanut butter. It is simply peanuts ground into paste. It's less sweet because there's no sugar added, but otherwise it tastes very similar to Jif or whatever. Even Jif is just ground peanuts with salt, sugar, molasses, and some oils.

In any case, it is widely accepted that Carver did not invent peanut butter. This isn't some right wing fringe theory. He didn't invent it. The Mayans did. Deal with it.