Bookfu 3: electric bookaloo

Short summary:
The last two threads has been about the two previous weeks. Even though she talks very little, I have still managed to get a connection with her. I planned to invite her over to my apartment for dinner, but when I aproched her after class today she told me that she had a dentist appointment today this is how it went down. Me: hi there! Bookfu: …hi Bookfu: are you free today? Me: yes (moments away from asking her over) Bookfu: I am sorry, but I have a dentist appointment today. Me: oh… Bookfu: mabye tomorrow, okay? Me: yes. Bookfu: well, bye. Me: Byebye. She really is very much like me. The prime example of a shy, introverted bookish girl. (She is almost as hard to speak to as Nagato Yuki, but not as cute.)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UAFm3LrY!jeRayV87k9gUtzjv1Eu10zfR6_-R1YQQtt9u6msxT1Q
mega.nz/#!nAxz0CTT!AnryldyZ3uuYcfaACj0GloOVVhZHH0a3K-ow1qZbKHA
archive.is/4puUa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In case you were wondering, I made beef stew yesterday, which I planned to serve her. I let it simmer for like 2 hours, making the meat super tender. Pic related.

Very nice user.
The strong taste of the stew will hide the rohypnol.

Well it's progress, user. Cool.
Maybe a dental appointment is what she imagines to stop the orgasms that overwhelm her in your presence. Hope she like spuds and stew: girls like that are ok with farting in bed.

thx

Here is thread 2 in case you were interested.
mega.nz/#!UAFm3LrY!jeRayV87k9gUtzjv1Eu10zfR6_-R1YQQtt9u6msxT1Q
I didn't save thread 1.

Howdoes this make any sense? She asks you if you are free today and then makes up this dentist stuff?

Describe her appearance. Are you sure she likes you? This could get really awkward otherwise; if you ask her out several times and she is "busy" you should get the hint.
Make sure to post your tears here once your heart is broken. Is she Asian?

Why did you make a thread a .rar file instead of just using wayback machine or the archive? I guess this way we still have the pix, but isn't tha quite some work with little to no pay off?

Because i am an idiot who dosn't know how to use wayback machine or the archive.

Hey there,
OP

I am very emotionally invested in your threads, but if there isn't any payoff to this plot by like, next week, I'm gonna kill a woman. No joke, just kipping in real.

stahp ignoring me pls

no pressure

this

also if dubs show her your dick the next time you see her

Op here, if she agrees to come to my apartment tomorrow, then I will tell her that I like her, and would like for her to be my girlfriend. Wish me luck!

why is this thread reposted again

ANSWER THE QUESTION FAGGOT>>6240693

I think that the reason she asked me, is because when I approach her, it is usually because I want to spend time with her. She usually sits down next to me douring lessons and she asked me if I wanted to cooperate on a school assignment we're going to have in the future. When I said no one speaks to her, I literally mean it. She was always alone never speaking to anyone before I aproched her. She is a good deal shorter than me, she is 18 while I am 26. She is not fat, she has a sort of 'skinyfat' look to her. She usually wears unflattering clothes and glasses, not usually brushing her hair or wearing any makeup. She has very white skin.

so how often has she rejected you before?

Never before.

how will u ask her out tommorow?

I will ask her if she is free today and if she wants come over for dinner. She has told me that she usually eats alone somewhere in school, and that it takes her 1.5 hours to travel to school. I live 15 minutes away from school. I am sure she would enjoy comming over to my place for some real food.

Good luck as always OP.
Tell her about how much you love memes. Chicks dig that.

Yeah, good luck with that.

What will you talk with her about?

You have to make sure to be well prepared. I think you should tell her everythig about the holocaust, 9/11 being an inside job, George Soros controlling western politics, the freemasons founding America etc

double this

my nigger

What kind of name is bookfu anyway?

Checking this

o shit, user being a gentleman. fuckyea, It's been a mintute since ive seen something genuinely heartwarming up in this bertch.

do yo thang OP, do yo thang. bookish gals r the way to go.

gotta luv those beautiful humanitarian laicistic values enhancing our art

Since I fear the opposite sex doing absolutely everything in their power to ruin me like they usually do, I'm happy to see someone genuinely excited about a female. brings me more joy than shooting down the pony Holla Forumsread for like 7 minutes with a quick spam of everything volatile i have on my hard drive.

only thing missing is his head blowing up

feels are not gore.

this definetly happened

bump

Can't wait to see OP get volunteered by a chad

Op here, I fucked up. I forgot that we have separate classes. I had classes from 10.30 to 12.15 she is going to have the same clases tomorrow, Wednesday, from 8.30 to 10.15. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to join me and the rest of my class for the classes, so she wouldn't need to turn up to the early classes tomorrow. She would have had every reason to accept. But she was out the door heading home before I could ask her. I lacked the courage to stop her and ask. Feel free to call me a beta who can barely talk to a girl.

So, when are you inviting her over to your place?

God damnit, OP, stop toying with us. Remember that will choke a bitch if we don't get a satisfying conclusion.
Don't be so afraid of her, she's more scared of you than you are of her. You can do it, faggot

The only bad outcome is you not trying OP, nevar forget. Like the jews doing 9/11, remember it.

This is possibly the cringiest thread on the entire site

OP, do you have her email? If so you should just write her, start with 600 mails. That should do the job.

faggot

stop acting confident on here if you're not
you're raising expectations for something that won't happen

op here, this was all a joke

you've all been fooled
suck my cock you dumb faggots

(´・ω・`) I see what you did there buddy (´・ω・`)

I often wonder if he still is together with Ako and if she has his children

op; You'll blow this if you don't act decisively and soon. That's twice some mix-up over classes has cost you and you need to buck up.
Women want men as much as men want women. If she isn't a dyke or a crazy or, perish the thought, a tumblrite, her panties melt when you pay attention to her. Don't let her get away again.

Also; 90 minute drive to school? Is this normal in McAmerica?

Exactly OP. You need to be decisive and have a plan. Just like the international jewry that decisively made a plan, see protocols of the elders of Zion, and stuck to it and is now controlling the world. Just like that OP. This is also a good topic for your first date, as soon as she knows what gave you inspiration you can both wholeheartedly laugh about it and engage in securing a future for white children!

bump

Op here, here is what I'll do. I'll ask her to eat lunch with me tomorrow, while we're eating lunch I will ask her if she wants to come over to my apartment on Friday for dinner. I get the feeling that she dislikes spontaneous stuff, and wants things that she can plan out.

u rly think you can manage to pull a plan off for 1ce m8?

a man can do anything with enough cocaine.

not rly
also OP is too much of a pussy to ask a dealer for drux

If hes in Bergen i can hook him up.
But being a Alpha Chad hes probably to scared to go near me.

Bergen in Norway? What have you got for him?

Would have to get in touch with my old contacts.

oh you are talking about drux, I was hoping for a qt ;_;

just sit down next to her and start a conversation on how bad the food is and how you'd happily cook something tasty for her. this leads to you coating her pussy in a thick sauce.
GET ON WITH IT FFS

just sit down next to her and start a conversation on how bad food has become because of international elements tinkering with our people and how you'd happily expell all of those and then finally cook something tasty for her. this leads to you impregnating her for the future of our race
GET ON WITH IT FPS

If you are in Bergen i could get u a qte to. Isbjørn isbjørn isbjørn, I got broads in Bergen.

Do you have any below 25?
Do you export?

They are all under 25 but i do not export.
I can hook you up, but you need to do the rest faggot.

Op here, so I ate lunch with bookfu today. Both of us are sort of awkward around each other, but there weren't too many awkward silences. I asked her if she was free on Friday, and she said she most likely were. We got into the subject of food, where I talked about the beef stew I made. Afterwards I told her that the reason I asked if she were free on Friday is because I was wondering if she wanted to come over for dinner on Friday. She sounded happy and said that sounded nice. After we both finished eating and we both sat there awkwardly darting our eyes around trying to think of things to talk about, I decided to break it up by saying that I was going to study in the library as I talked about earlier. When we left each other, she said: "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I said: "Yeah, be sure to check if you are free on Friday." Before we parted. I have some bolognese sauce which I really like that I have a large batch of in the freezer which she might like. I want to buy some fancy pasta to go with it.

Op is it after or inbetween classes? Because if it's inbetween that dish is a good choice, but if it's after you should make something å bit more fancy.

What does "hook you up" entail? What is in it for you? Describe your wares!
the false redhead here must be like 30 btw, or at least looks like it

Not trying to bully you OP, bu this sounds awkward as fuck.

So if things are as you describe them, then you are possibly truly made for each other and should try wifing her tbh

Not sure if literally spilling your Spaghetti is such a good move. In the former threads it seemed like you were a good cook. Spaghetti is what useless slobs live of because they cannot do any better, might as well feed her hotpockets. Which she even might like.

What about some beef? I showed bookfu these pics of a steak I made some time ago which she seemed pretty impressed by.

that's more like it

A lot more better. You wanna impress her.
Just show off wherever you can, be it cooking or other things, being entusiatic not a dick ofc.

Not one of my girls, just a random picture.
If i posted one of mine they would name me the second anyone doxxed them as they know im somewhat edgy. Using sites like h8chan.

Why would you take pictures of food?

all 14year old girls do that

[checked√]
Because you can use to bait people into coming over for dinner.

Are you a pimp? Are they already used?

I am not a pimp, im just chrismatic. I tend to get drunk and talk to a lot of people. Often i end up inviting them up to my appartement. Some virgins some are not, i really do not care, i just like the company.
I do not mind having people there to cook, clean and sharing a few drinks.

degenerate

Virtuous Gentleman.

thxx

I never really stick my dick in them.
Just nice with them and some mates there.

op; bolognaise is perfect. make the whole thing simple and unpretentious, as if you had pussy back for a meal regularly. don't make a ceremony or a spaghetti spill out of it. that just makes it heavy with expectation and creates something to go wrong. If you have a freezer full of goodies, let her choose and you just do a microwave dinner. it puts you on a level a greasy skinned chic can empathise with.

Op here, I think I'll ask her tomorrow, if she says she can come over for dinner; what would you rather have, fried salmon with rice or steak with potato salad?
The big question is what to do after dinner. I have downloaded the movie "The fall" which is a great movie that anyone can enjoy. I have told her that I am into anime. If she wants to watch, then I am thinking of showing her "Haibane Renmei". I have also told her that I like video games, she said she stopped playing those when she was 12. I am thinking of letting her play either Chrono Trigger or Kirby super star on DS, if she wants that is. I think she will bring her own laptop, though. I also have spotify on my laptop and a lot of alcohol in the fridge.

What the fuck is up with her eyes.

This can only go well for you OP. If you ever find out she's into action flicks though; be sure to save the following link. It's pretty damn good.

I'm rooting for you.

mega.nz/#!nAxz0CTT!AnryldyZ3uuYcfaACj0GloOVVhZHH0a3K-ow1qZbKHA

What is this? I searched for 'city dragon anime', but I got no results.

Do not try to make her play game, it doesen't end well in my experience. It just gets akward afterwards. Go for the movie it's the best bet. Salmon is less tryhard go for that.

this a million times, trying to play videogames with a girl in a situation like that will just kill the fuck out of the mood 9 times out of 10, especially if she isn't really into them. Go for the movie, and anime only if she's really into it

Op here, she told me she couldn't come over for dinner on Friday after all. We are having wome classes together today later. I am thinking of asking her to have dinner with me today instead. I will try to reasure her that it will be nothing but dinner, and that she can head home after we finish eating.

OP, are you sure she likes you?

Go for it. But don't be dissappointed if she rejects you. Make sure to keep posting the result here tho

It's Rei, that question answers itself

Well, she was okay with the two of us cooperating on a group assignment we'll be having in the future. We are going to have a non obligatory lecture today and I talked to her about it. The regular lecture ended at 12.15 while this extra lecture starts at 14.30 and lasts to 16.15 this was how our conversation went down after the lectures at 12.15. Me: hey bookfu, will you be staying for those extra lectures? Her: I don't know, will you be staying? Me: Yes, I think I'll stay for them. Her: I think I'll stay for them as well.

Maybe I'm too negative. You can do it OP! You have to believe in yourself, because if you don't no one else can!

We just need to believe in op.

anti sliding bump

She might be scared and confused, that's all. Remember, as far as we know, she hasn't interacted with many people and you might be going 2fast for her, or she might think that this is a trap and you will murder the shit out of her in a ritual sacrifice.
Don't back down completely if she says no to dinner again, spend more time with her, gain more of her trust and try again.
Also look at my captcha, goym!

Exactly!

OP, you should clear this out! You should explicitly mention to her in an email that you neither plan to murder or rape her! This will reassure her!

Op here, she told me that she couldn't today, seeing as how long the lectures actually lasted. She did say "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." To me, to which I responded, "Yeah, I'll see you too."

600 emails should be enough, right?

Don't think you're gonna get away without posting source

I wish I knew the source ;_;

It should be a start. What do you know about her daily pattern so far?

You been trying this for a while, I'm fairly sure she's not interested. Even Tomoko won't fuck a robot.

Tomoko was created to be otako bait in purest form. The hypothetical female equivalent, and accessible to all socially awkward nerds.

Tomoko would fuck a robot, and love it.

What are your further plans OP?
Write her a love letter I say.

A love letter? That is so crazy it just might work.

This epic have courage shit is bullshit and helps no one, you obviously don't understand that women don't want robots, and jerking yourself off online wont help anyone, including the OP.

It will only work if you post it here first, ok champ?

Nope, she would only crave Chads. Even if Chads didn't want to fuck her, she would rather not have sex than fuck a robot, continuing to wait for the day she gets to fuck a Chad.

First draft. I know it might need some work:

Dear Bookfu

I am writing you this letter to tell you my true feelings. From the moment I noticed you I was smitten. I felt pity when I noticed how you seemed to be alone a lot during and after classes. You reminded me a lot of myself. I would like to get a lot closer to you. I believe you would be the right girl for me. I am not the person who can keep a conversation going for hours, but I feel glad just having you around/next to me. I know we are both a bit awkward the times we’ve eaten lunch together. How both of us seem to sit there, awkwardly, darting our eyes around and trying to think of things to talk about. How about from now on, if you want to mess with your phone/pc or read some stuff you and I do that instead. As I’ve said earlier I am glad just having you close to me. As I have stated when I’ve talked to you, I would love to invite you over to my apartment for some dinner. I would like to serve you some nice meals. I would love to get more intimate, like hugging you close and holding hands with you.

pls sleep one or two nights over it before you send her such a potentially compromising letter, OP

Thats actually pretty cute.

Can I somehow hide this thread so it will never show up in my browser ever?

I'm tired of hiding threads just because i cleansed the cache in the browser.

No no no no no no no. Don't mention pity, ever. She will think that you are doing this only because you feel sorry for her. The moment you say that you pitied her, all the good things in your letter go right out the window.
The rest is fine, although the last bit about intimacy seems a bit awkward, so you should probably redesign that.
And you should also explicitly mention that you are in no way or form going to murder her, for good measure (´・ω・`)

this:

just remove the "I felt pity" and fuse the rest of the sentence with the next one

I don't give a shit about your love life, but that stew looks very tasty.

Dear Bookfu

I am writing you this letter to tell you my true feelings. From the moment I noticed you I was smitten. I want to make clear that I just want you to feel safe and comfortable with all of this, so I'm saying outright that I do not plan to murder or rape you. I would like to get a lot closer to you. I believe you would be the right girl for me. No matter what happens I will never give up on you. Ever. I am not the person who can keep a conversation going for hours, but I feel glad just having you around/next to me. I want to smell the exalted odor of your greasy hair. I know we are both a bit awkward the times we’ve eaten lunch together. How both of us seem to sit there, awkwardly, darting our eyes around and trying to think of things to talk about. How about from now on, if you want to mess with your phone/pc or read some stuff you and I do it instead. As I’ve said earlier I am glad just having you close to me. As I have stated when I’ve talked to you, I would love to invite you over to my apartment for some dinner. I would like to serve you spaggheti. I would love to get more intimate, like hugging you close and holding hands with you. I want to know everything about you and what you think. And henceforth I also want you to know everything about me, and what I think. Also about the jews and their lies.

I hope that you accept my invitation and my feelings and am looking forward to seeing you and presenting you some interesting graphs. So make sure to keep your glasses clean, girl.

Love,
Opee

^^ Just implemented Holla Forums's advise. Seems good. Send it like this OP!

Op here, I got this snazzy looking set of writing paper and envelopes. What do you think? Is it good, or is it a bit too much?

at this point you might as well go with all of this shit. If her name has any i's make sure to make hearts on it and stuff

go for it, it looks fancy without being too much

The paper is not important, you have to write the letter in your own blood. That way she knows you're being sincere

This user knows what hes talking about.
She will know that you are devoted to her.

yes

obviously
also, play the violin. cut off your ear and pop it in the enveloppe too.. deliver it in person in the dead of night,
playing a mandolin.

It's excellent. Your blood will go really well with the flowers. Don't forget that has fixed up the letter for you. Although it could use more mentions of jews and their lies.
There is absolutely no way this can fail, OP

Exactly! I almost forgot, do you have these charts ready OP? Don't start with a lie into this.

OP, when will you hand it over?

Most likely on monday. We only have classes from 8.30 to 10.15 I plan to stop her befor she leaves and hand it over to her. After she's read it, I'll ask her: "Bookfu, will you be my girlfriend?"

Pal, you cannot even get her to visit you. Are you sure this is a good idea?

What do you think will happen if she does not recipro… does not like you back?

What would you rather I do? Keep watching her from afar, as she gets taken by some chad? She seems to enjoy my company, as she always sits down next to me. And when I suggest something she usually agrees.

OP, none of this happened.

the paper is ok, but the flowers envelop is too much, go easy, i was going to tell you to give up on this shit, but i had a similar oportunity and wasted it, now i kinda regret it, whatever here's some fagish music

Holy shit, I seriously hope you're not retarded enough to write a fucking letter you retarded autistic faggot.

Go ahead, do it. It will give us something to laugh at, and the burning wreckage will keep us warm until the next retard comes along to do something this stupid.

Op here, it turns out these pages of writing paper are only A5, I thought they were folded A4 pages. I tried writing the entire letter, and it took one and a half A4 pages. I am going to return the letter set, and try to find a different alternative.

can't you just… write smaller?

OP's just bullshitting, he said in the last thread that this never happened nor will it. Stop feeding OP's shitty threads.

I was excited when i saw something that was just a bunch of hate on Holla Forums but he quickly shattered my dreams.

baseless claim

It will still be like three pages of text she has to flip through to read my love letter.

That's much longer than what you gave us, give us the real love letter!

I write with a large font, if I don't, then my writing is totally incomprehensible.

wtf? there's no way you need more than 10 lines for this small letter. Even if you used the improved version mk2 you can make it fit on A5.
do you have autism btw?

Scratch everything, OP! I have a better idea!
Write it on a computer IN WEBDINGS. Then print it out and tell her to decipher it. There is absolutely no way this can fail.
Also it is a great way to bring out the truth about the jews. Just sayin'
Should look something like pic related. I even added some pretty flowers

Print it and hand it over, OP!

jew spotted

>>>Holla Forums

nice try Holla Forums, bookfu is an upright Aryan girl that can read in the font of her ancestors. stop sabotaging OP

nice try FBI shill, you can't just honeypot OP into writing hate speech so you can send him to his buddhist god allah with the explosives you claimed he brought to school with him. You can't just shoot people's dogs ATF-kun.

you think you can prevent the final solution in the bookfu question, fag? Well, think again…

You think bookfu is even interested in OP? She obviously avoiding him. I'm not saying he should completely give up, but give up hope. Writing a gay ass letter only shows that he's beta as fuck. It's a shame that even qts only want to fuck Chad. I hope OP proves me wrong.

She thinks he's a shill, that's why OP needs to show her some graphs!

anti slide bump

well were (YOU) there to see him LOL in your face?

yes

What's the point of the letter then? Why not ask her in person in the first place?
I thought you'd slip it into her locker or something. Talking to her from face to face is better anyway, but handing her the letter, standing awkwardly beside her while reading and then talking to her? Are you sure you can actually do that OP?

Op here, I gave her the letter. I have started to regret it. She was sort of weirded out by it. After I gave her the letter and she opened it, she said: "Um, this is kinda long, I will read it when I get home. Besides, I have some homework I want to work on." before she left me. If she is not absolutely terrified of me by now, I want to say to her tomorrow: "I am sorry if you were weirded out about that letter, can we start out as friends?"

give her time to react.

OP, its 100% over, and at the cost of being a dick, you have to understand something. She doesn't like you in a romantic sense, she doesn't care for you other than company. She's using you, but in the altruistic sense that you're a companion. Outside of that she doesn't want to be close to you. You can argue to yourself whether or not that autistic letter hurt or not, but the end point is that she isn't into you. Don't try to reconcile, don't try to try again. Unless she comes to you and says she wants you, she has already rejected you. It was quite obvious since last week that was the case.

Becoming "friends" with her is the final nail in the coffin. First off, this shows to her you've folded like a chair. Second, you can't start out as friends of women and go anywhere with it, unless you want to date rape, which I can't recommend. Consider this, have you ever had a meaningful conversation with a woman? Even if she shares an interest, you can't discuss these things in depths like talking to a male friend, and you have to walk on eggshells, whether it's because you like her, or don't want to offend her. You may think she's a low hanging fruit for friendship as well as a backup, but she is only the recipient of your projections of want you want in a woman. Shes shy, quiet, a girl, etc. and because she fits the exterior aesthetic, you have put your faith into her that she's "the One" or some crush, whichever is your preferred term.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you're not some special person and neither is she. There are billions in the world, and romances go in similar patterns. If you think that your method of picking up chicks is good, then why come here for advice, and then take the bad advice. Chad may not be a pleasure to see, but his methods work for himself. If you've never been told this, then before immediately disregarding it as some negative bullshit, I implore you to consider why this answer always comes up, and why the shitty advice is always shitty.

I enjoyed sticking around to hopefully see a blossoming romance, but you need to realize that it didn't start, and just leave the dead horse alone. If you want my specific dating advice for future use, let me know, otherwise I won't talk down to you further.

Sorry man.

Jesus Christ, I didn't think you were actually going to give it to her, OP. Usually the 'what the fuck am I doing this is autistic as fuck' sense clicks in after writing shit down. But this isn't completely over until she tells you to fuck off. The grand finale is tomorrow and we all better get some popcorn and tissues.
Also don't apologize and don't say that you can still be friends. Tomorrow you must somewhat ignore her. Don't go to sit with her, don't start conversations. If she doesn't come to you, then it's clear that it's over for now.
If it's over you could try to get her attention by completely ignoring her and possibly sticking with a pack of normalfags during classes and showing that you are having great fun with them. This way you might make her realize how terribly lonely she is and she might come to realize that she actually needs you and she might try to return the feels, but as said, it will most likely be out of need for companionship and not romantic interest. This probably won't work
Or she might just be terribly confused about what the fuck is going on because of that snazzy envelope.
You probably should have started by writing her a letter about why the holocaust never happened. Just sayin'

I guess the final nail in the coffin, was that I left out the part about not killing or raping her.

Im not sure what you expected op. But you cant show true love trough Inc. You must show your devotion through blood.
Har du bilde av brevet?

OP's probably getting his heart shattered right at this very moment.

Op? Did you an hero?

OP is either dead or maybe she said yes and they are heading to the bone zone right now
Oh who am I kidding, he's probably dead.

OP, I just want you to know that we are here for you. Tell us everything in detail pls. No need to be shy.

some thread this one.
truly epic
the letter was a mistake
hope you survive this op

Come on OP. Please don't tell you you went an hero on us.

It's been more than one and a half days since we last heard from OP, looks like his beta ass got turned down.

If he got turned down, he would tell us unless he's dead
I wonder if there is a way to track him down and see if he's still breathing or not. We would need some Norwegian anons, or any anons who know their bōrk bōrk language, who could track down Norwegian universities that offer a course for librarians. Then we would have to match what little we know of OP's class schedule to each of these to see if any fit. Then we would have his approximate location and we could check their local news/public police records, if they have them online, to see if there have been any suicides within the last two days.

He probably just got embarrassed and abandoned thread forever. Or it was all bullshit and he didn't feel like writing an ending.

OP pls

That is one damn good looking stew but for fucks sake.

what are you doing?

plz no

oh god

I wish I had found this thread earlier. I could have stopped this.

suppose bookfu's dad is a snownigger type and stuffed op down an airhole in the ice?

God dammit OP, don't just leave us. I've been following this since the very beginning.

Ok anons, after å bit of research in børk børk schools i have found out that it's only 1 school offering education to become å librarian. It's in Oslo, HIO(Høyskolen i Oslo) it's called. I'll update you if i discover more. He was most likely taking å bachlor or master.

Gr8 wōrk, bōrkanon!
He can't be master, because his bookfu is 18, meaning that she got there right after highschool and since they are both in the same class, they are both taking bāčhēļōŗ.
Maybe the uni has posted the list of students publicly somewhere online. Mine did, but they probably don't do shit like that in more civilized countries.
Or maybe is right and bookfu's crazy father is the reason why she's always alone. Anyone who tries to get close to her ends up under two meters of ice

Unis do not post public lists. But here in Norway we have programs so you can apply for a master and you will have a reserved spot for 5 years as long as you do not fail a exam. I am yet to find å Facebook group for the students.

U r scaring him away! Stop it!
I'm sure OP is having a date with bookfu right now and that's whI he cannot post! Yesyesyes.
Do not disturb him further, not until he has finished reading the protocols to her! Nonono.

You can't scare him away if he's dead.
The worst thing is that if OP quietly offed himself, we won't know for a very long time, since he lives by himself so nobody will notice until he starts stinking up the entire apartment complex.

He better give a progress report or ill call the cops/school and tell them theres a suicidal person there thats most likely a 26 year old Norwegian male.

I'll say it once more,

FUCK YOU OP AND YOUR COCK MONGLING WAYS.

OPDONTDOTHISTOUS

Op plz do not be kill! And tell us what happend!!!

this is some AWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEE -level shit right here

Bump in hope of op's return

These threads are the worst anime of the season. We don't even get to hear the shitty ending.

OP we're sorry about this most likely failed idea, but please update us, we're desperate, we love you. even just a simple she said no would suffice, then you can leave forever, jsut let us know

Maybe we should write an autistic love letter to OP?

it needs to be in the format of the love letter op sent as well. but he's probably never coming back after being rejected because he didn't realize this isn't one of his chink cartoons

Why do I have the feeling that these are the new Uncle threads?

care to elaborate?
i don't know what they are

you're and newfag

here, i'll sumarize uncle threads in 5 pictures.

Op here, I have been doing a lot of contemplating lately. I don't want to get into details, but the letter was not a success. It is as if a veil has been lifted from my eyes due to the extreme embarrassment I feelt on Tuesday. I want to get as far away from her as possible right now. I don't want to see her ever again.

Just tell her you want to put your tongue in her ass. Things can't get any worse and she might say yes

THANKS OP GOOD TO SEE YOU

i know how you feel, fam, stay the fuck away from her if it went as bad as i think it might have, and tell us what happened when you're ready, we're here for you

faith restored op
was she a trap after all?

you forgot the tripfags and avatarfags

i think i'm glad i missed this

I'm not. Bring back tripfags/Cat's Cradle.

So what did she say to you?

Where were you when we all got uncled?

Hey, keep your chin up, OP, at least you have us. That's probably the worst part, though.

op has gone on a long walk in the arctic to consider his future.
the last thing he said was, I may be gone some time.

Somebody post that depressing webm about that suicidal penguin

It'll be alright opee, we'll always be here when you want to talk about it.

It's a shame you hadn't used common sense before going 100% percent autistic and giving a gay ass letter.

see

Op here, as I have mentioned earlier, I originally wanted to cooperate on a school assignment with her, however now I feel like I can't stand her. I do have a handful of people I occasionally talk to, I did talk to some of them and they said 'sure, you can join us on the assignment.' I feel like a badguy in a 'doing hurtfull things to your waifu' comic though, I have been avoiding and ignoring bookfu, and today I sent her an email simply saying 'I do not wish to cooperate with you on the group assignment'.

You did good, son. As somebody who has fucked up, I can tell that this is the right way to go. Avoid her like she's made of black plague and AIDS and soon this will all blow over. It may seem bad now, but with time it will all go away, trust me.
And there is a little bright side- since she's not friendly with anyone, she can't really tell anyone about your love letter, so you won't be ridiculed by a barrage of normalfags. That's always good.

that second pic affects my feelers

Wew, the salt. What the hell did she say to you?

did you mean this?

lol

That's about right for visiting the city. Op might live in the farmlands.

Yes.
Also here's a happy burd to lighten up the mood while we watch OP's suffering

Op here, I got a response from her:

Fuck! This is breaking my heart! Just when I had decided that I wanted to cut her off completely. It is so much easier to talk through email. I want to send her an email where I say I need some time alone/away from her.

SHE WANTS THE D!

TELL US WHAT SHE ANSWERED TO YOUR LETTER; SPERGLORD

op's lubing up his bookmark in anticipation of getting up close and personal with a few paragraphs

No. She surely did not say much, I just want to know how she rejected him.

It must have been something along those lines, nothing fancy. I do not think she'd put in any effort for a guy that she has seen a couple of times in a few weeks. But OP is a huge autist and ignores us ;_;

this bread is pure gore

No. Don't do that. You clearly said that you no longer wanted to work with her on the assignment. There's nothing else to say unless you're totally going to pussy out and become the gamma orbiter to a beta bitch..

Move on now while you still have what's left of your dignity.

You still didn't say what it she said that got you so bootybothered to start trying to shut her out in the first place.

OP, remember that she's only interested in you in the altruistic sense of a friend, and don't be a pussy and falter. I'm not saying to be a dick and not finish this group project whatever, you dug your own grave there, finish what you started.

If there was never a concrete answer to that gay ass letter, you have to get a concrete answer from her. This obviously won't be positive, but think of it like feedback. WHy does she find you autistic and disgusting, or why you made her wet until making a letter. You need this, as closure and feedback, or you won't be able to grow from this as much as leaving it alone will.

Don't say you need time away, because women don't want to hear that. They would either like a yes we will hang out, or no response. Or do the first and then either never follow up, or stop following up when you're finished with your feedback session and/or group work.

You're thinking right up to the bending over to be a beta friend zone bitch, but you recognize that and are stopping short of it. Good on you.

I don't know what the other anons may say, but I say, reply back saying you'll finish your group work (as I understand it, if this isn't the case than don't say it) and you want to know why the answer was no in the harshest, most direct way possible. She may be unable to emote/empress that in words, so if she can't express that, let it go. Finish what you started, and then stop talking to her. If you have to talk to her tangentially, or on rare occasions for short periods, that's okay, because we are all weak men. But don't ever forget that, unless she comes out to you and says that your confession turns her on but she couldn't say that before you assumed the worst, it's already a done deal.

u don't even know what she answered. For all we know she could actually have accepted OP's feelings but he is too autistic to understand.

Well, she didn't completely turn me down, she said that it was the first time that anyone ever told her that they had feelings for her, however, at the time she was unsure/confused if she feelt like that towards me since she hasn't had any experience in love/dating. I answered that I was afraid that she had started hating me because of that letter. To which she said someting like 'Not at all. Besides, I wouldn't want this to ruin our relationship/friendship.' I said several times someting like: 'I am so sorry, I don't know what was the matter with me. I have constantly been regretting making/giving you that letter.' too which she replied 'Don't worry, I don't mind'. She also asked me if I would like to have my letter back, too which I said yes and she gave back to me. The main reason I've been avioding her, is because of the extreme embarrasment I feelt when I gave her the letter and the embarrasment talking whith her the day afterward. I feel so embarrassed when i think about it, I wish there was a hole I could just crawl into and die.

You're one simped out motherfucker OP

OP. This was supposed to be a joke. What is wrong with you?

How can you interpret this as a rejection? Like wtf…
Say to her that you would be ok to spend more time with her, and that you kinda panicked because of the letter because you were afraid it could make HER uncomfortable. Do NOT mention that you are a pussy. Also say to her that you taking back the letter does not mean that you made the content up, you actually like her.

I litterally cannot even. Did you fall on your head as a child?

In this moment, I find out that, no only did we all try to help OP when he told us he was rejected, but that itself was the entire problem, because Bookfu never rejected him in the first place. Not only was he not rejected, but it's more along the lines of getting two retards to fuck by poking one of them with a stick.

OP, either unfuck yourself and invite her to dinner again, apologize to her, or commit sudoku.

Man, writing letters to women is crazy.
In my next post, i'll show you guys the carbon copy of a letter I sent to some girl I "fell in love with."

Fucking mp4.
Here it is, the letter. That's right, I typed that shit on a typewriter, and hated myself to make a carbon copy so I could look at it in shame in the future.

I didn't read it again, but I know it is the cringiest shit.

I'm going to assume you still want a relationship with her? If she isn't sure how she feels about you relationship-wise, give her a chance to form that opinion. You've already declared your interest so to speak, so don't go back on that but don't try to force it either. Similarly you shouldn't be shutting her out but don't orbit her either. Let her come to you sometimes. Help her out, learn more about her and you might figure out what you want too. Bear in mind that friendship can be the start of a deeper relationship and it's up to you if you want it to be a romantic one. Unless she's really against the idea of having that kind of relationship with you, you've got plenty of time to build your relationship however you want it, unless Hillary becomes president and kicks off WW3 or something.

Last page, too big to post all at once.

Here's the fixed mp4, I hope.

I'll get advice from you Holla Forumsoys before I do something as god-damned stupid as that letter.

You're not bad at writing.

do you understand what you did motherfucker? aaaaaah!
she doubted her, not you, she even admitted being fine with you around
and then you went like "ah shit i shouldn't have confessed with you i made a mistake" and TOOK THE PROOF OF YOUR LOVE FOR HER BACK

nigga she was probably as embarassed as you, but that's not a bad thing, it's a "oh shit feelings what should i do?" and not a "i'm the only one naked around here, and my shameful bits are small"

bitch she has doubts, and you could have been her crutch or something

you feel embarrassed, but think about what she felt

The fuck is that thing in your image? Is this some kind of kraut space magic at work?

Ouch. I can't get all the pages to load because the hidden service is shittier than usual, but I read the last page and, ouch.

But here's a story that might make you feel better.

Many years ago, I wrote a poem for a girl I was infatuated with. It was either a cinquain or a sonnet of some kind. I forget which. The point is that it had rhyme and meter, so it wasn't some free verse shit. I had to put some effort in. I had been writing poetry for a while at the time, and thought this one was not bad. But it was probably pretty bad. I bought special paper for it and rewrote it over and over until the handwriting was perfect. I even included an apropos quote in Latin at the top. Very pretentious, but she was taking Latin. Very romantic, I guess.

She always left her car unlocked, which I had teased her about in the past, so I left the poem, along with a single rose (holy shit, I'm cringing), on her seat.

It's not that it wasn't well received. She loved it. I can't remember whether we had started fooling around just before that, or just after. I think it was just after. Cringey romantic gestures get some girls wet.

The thing is, she was on the outs with her (ex?-)boyfriend at the time, but it turns out she still wanted him. I thought it was over, but apparently we differed on the definition of "over". So she made up with her boyfriend, who had been cheating on her, but who had managed to cover it up just enough that she was able to be highly suspicious instead of absolutely certain that he was taking other girls to the bone zone.

Leading up to this, she didn't want to be forced to make a decision. We were both virgins at the time, though we had swapped oral, which she had also done with her boyfriend, supposedly in the past only. In retrospect, I realize that she was waiting for me to be aggressive–she kept making invitations that I didn't lend enough credence to–and that that would have made her decision for her. Her bf wasn't enough of a cuck that he could have tolerated another man busting her cherry. But I wanted to do it the way I perceived to be honorable at the time, so I forced her to make a decision instead. She chose him.

Fortunately, this was a little over 20 years ago, so the poem never got Facebooked or Instagramed or any of that stupid shit. I'm grateful for that. It does pain me sometimes that she might still have it, though. I said some mildly awful things to her after we broke up, so I always hoped that in her anger, she destroyed it. Or that, in the intervening years, it got lost.

We never spoke again, but I found out that she had let the other dude bust her cherry (of course) then found out for sure that he had cheated on her (of course). It amuses me that she might have been able to get some digs in at him by mentioning that she'd had my jizz on her lips more than once when they were getting back together. It amuses me more that he broke up with her. She wanted to make it work, because he had robbed her of her marital purity, but he had a drama-free fuckbuddy in the girl he'd been cheating with. So he noped the fuck out.

Anyway, a friend linked me her FB a couple years after FB was around, and I saw that she was single, and had aged pretty poorly. I dodged a bullet.

Hope she doesn't have that poem, though.

It is an anime girl with a gun.

OP YOU FUCKING NIGGER
YOU GODDAMN TRIPPLE NIGGER
SHE DIDN'T TURN YOU DOWN, YOU DENSE FUCK. SHE WAS LEGIT CONFUSED. SHE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE SAID YES IF YOU STUCK AROUND HER. I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF AUTISM AND EVEN I UNDERSTAND. AND YOU TOOK THE FUCKING LETTER BACK. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
I told you to avoid her because I thought she told you to fuck right off.. But she just said she was confused and she has every right to be. What the hell, OP?
This is like a really stupid shuojo anime where the plot rides entirely on retardation and misunderstandings.
Yes, I'm salty.
Go back and fix this, you nigger. Be nice to her.

jesus fucking christ i felt bad but now i'm just confused, wtf op you dense motherfucker

also that should be a gif but frankly i'm too tired of op's shit to fix it

sauce?

Here you go

Did OP kill himself?

We pushed past the bump limit, are we going to a new thread to berate OP, or letting this die?

i hope not

somebody should archive the thread, i doubt op is going to do it

wait a moment, why does it say "26, 2015".

explain this shit op, you typed wrong?

you retard thats not op letter

If OP doesn't make one in the next couple hours, we should. Also archiving this gem is of the essence

Do it, archive it.

archive.is/4puUa

Why are people so lazy?

im a lazy fuck and i dont how 2computer

bump

>>>/4chan/

New thread