Pick a monster girl waifu Holla Forums

pick a monster girl waifu Holla Forums

Cat. Always the Catgirl.

(checked)

This

so close but no.

if you don't like femdom, then your only monster girl choices are a kobold, a holstaurus tho she does rape you if you don't have sex with her enough , or a yeti.

oomukade

Option 1
Pick chesire cat
Be fucking invisible while having a potentially genius girlfriend.

Option 2
Pick alraune
Walk away
Now you can freely wander the wilderness with no concern for food or water

I feel like either would be fucking amazing.

yea yea learn to be a warrior.
What you're gonna learn is how much your pelvis can withstand

Apophis is best girl.

My choice is in between these

Chesire Cat
I freaking love crazy girls.
All I could ask for

Yuki-Onna
I'd probably never leave the cabin again, except for getting food

I'm a stronk 6'3 man

I'm quite sure there's no problem with my pelvis being crushed.

I'm retarded

I'm picking Amazonian.

I wanted the cat but then I read the fairy loli had to change my mind.

she's 1 foot 1 inch user

I'm pretty sure fat sharpiesare like pussy destroyers to them.

sheeeeeit

The thicc huggable snow-dweller sounds good too.

why is there spiderwebs on that dick

idk… I guess the artist has weird cum and he just assumed everyone else's cum was like that.

Maybe you two have weird cum and the artist has normal cum

How should I know I'm not allowed to cum

Salamander and Wyvern for fun adventures with best girls.

I ain't reading all that shit but Sirens have been top tier since The Odyssey.

The more human they look the less submissive they are. I'm not a bootlicking faggot so I'll take none of them

nah, we good. They are magic and shit. Can make you their size or make themselves your size, or make themselves not die when having sex with you

but you are a faggot, just good with the yeti if you're not into femdom, all they'll do is hug a lot

pick 1

ez choice

No edgelords for Darkmatter?
Okay, ill bite.

Why do I find them so attractive?

Shirohebi is the best waifu, though Vampire is tempting. Becoming a vampire would kick ass.

noice, i got quads. but shirohebi…

I want one that will feminize me and make me her foot bitch.

you don't become a vampire, you become an incubus, after you become her husband

No description, it is needed. Of darkmatter anyway.

Succubus or Holstaurus

Both have a high libido where ones a sadistic dom and the other is a calm girl who'll dom you if you don't give her enough loving

You couldnt read it? I could.
O FUCK MAYBE WE ARE ALREADY TOGETHERDI$(*ER##@[email protected]/* */(D_+()*(

I thought an incubus was just the male version of a succubus. What does that have to do with vampires? I didn't think there was any distinction between male and female vampires.

There's text. It's just very hard to read.

It says you get vampiric powers and that you need to drink blood weekly to maintain your strength. That sounds like a vampire to me.

Those are balls.

checked

Transcribe it for me enlightened user.

I was just doing so.

It says, "demonic entities cannot be contained by foolish mortal concepts they cannot grasp. as old as beginning of the last space time collision. special ability: oh fuck. why do you want this ability? it does nothing but eternally rape and destroy and of god the blood. all see is blood of sweet merciful jesus. end this. please go. why are you here? do not chose the dark matter, please. even now there must be hope for man. oh god. see the abyss and the tentacles and oh god i can't handle this evil. please someone end me. please pray for a bullet to end this misery."

i added all of the punctuation. there was none.

that is probably not 100% correct. but it's close. i misstyped "of" instead of "oh" a few times.

it sounds like she is some kind of lovecraftian horror

The sweat, rape and blood is okay, but not enough cum. Nah,

Lame. Want one who desires (requires) special attention/service to her feet.

I'd probably pick succubus or vampire.

danuki needs a page

Dullahan sounds into that, wearing armor all day would kill your feet.

Now if she would just feminize me, then it would be golden.

correct, men becoming incubui are just there so there very sad implications for certain types of monster girls

the girl we are looking at are from the KCanon, there are no monster boys in the KCanon.
Basically, an amount of monster mana is put in your blood when she feeds off you, by the time she has taken you for her husband you would have absorbed enough monster mana to become an immortal sex demon, able to satisfy her needs for eternity, still tho you are but a simple incubus, not a unique monster type like a vampire.

she can let you use her power by proxy via the the blood link you share with her, if she is for some reason not able to feed off you, then the powers will fade, and you won't be able to use the powers anymore. notice how it says you're her subordinate, and you'll grow weak if she doesn't feed off you. It is her power, not yours

look if you're going outside the KCanon that is fine, just telling you that the KCanon does have monster boys in it, and that these girls are from it, so the it logical for it to follow this rule.

But it is fiction, so you can make up whatever shit you want

I'm sorry, what?

there so there aren't*

I choose darkmatter.
Chaos for me, chaos for all.
Chaos reigns.

Make you into/treat you like a girl/woman.

I dunno what KCanon is. But whatever, I can be her immortal thrall as long as I still maintain free will for the most part.

It's a fetish. Pretty tame one too given we're discussing monster grills.

obviously Kitsune. A superior monster girl. Bubbly, cute, gives you psychic powers. What more could you want in life?

No judgement here, my largest fetish is straight up vanilla/maledom

Nothing like a large 7'0 stronk fella dominating an Oni or Arachne.

My main one is my foot/sock fetish. Smelling a girl's sweaty socks after she has worn them all day.

Fucking normies and their normal sexual attractions. They stir the rage in me something fierce.

foot-related stuff is high on my list of kinks

This is what the text on dark matter says after correcting a bit and editing to match the layout better.

"demonic entities cannot be contained by foolish mortal concepts they cannot grasp.
as old as the beginning of the last space time collision.
special ability: oh fuck.
why do you want this ability? it does nothing but eternally rape and destroy, and oh god the blood. all see is blood. oh sweet merciful jesus, end this.

please go. why are you here? do not choose the dark matter, please. even now there must be hope for man. oh god. i see the abyss and the tentacles. and oh god, i can't handle this evil. please someone end me. please pray for a bullet to end this misery."

i added all the punctuation. there was none.

Chans are havens from normie judgement.

We don't speak of it anymore.

years of filling in the god damn captchas gave me the ability to read this. what a useless skill…

Okayado's Dullahan is the best

I'd take salamander out of those listed, love me a tall protective female and i wouldn't be bored.
Tengu is a distant second
normally i'd pick tanuki but this one is sketchy

succubus is the only valid choice

I like your tastes

I need her in my life, since Kratom is banned now

I choose Yuki Onna for best wintery love and sexual
it took me way too long to decide on this shit