Does anyone know how the fuck dysnomia became head mod of Holla Forums?

does anyone know how the fuck dysnomia became head mod of Holla Forums?
who the fuck is this guy anways?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ybEc7
hollaforums.com/thread/5997327/miscellaneous/gilbert-s-dox.html
8ch.net/b/res/6239854.html#6240008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw that the old mods weren't doing a very good job at deleting spam and CP so I cried about it.

They offered me a position moderating, so I took it. It wasn't their fault they couldn't delete spam and CP, it was the site that was falling apart because HW never fixed it.

Then Jim took over and fixed the site, but in the process he kicked out all the pedofiles from their CP board. This angered the old pedo owners of Holla Forums and they all left and demanded everyone "exodus" from Holla Forums.

And then Mark became BO for a day and decided he didn't want to and let me do it.

huh
thanks for answering

where did you cry about it? to who?

they did delete cp though. however they allowed images that were in the gray zone/wouldnt get Holla Forums taken down. also proof, for example, that lowcard is a pedo?

whos mark?
why you?

dude

answer please

mark is the BO of Holla Forums you stupid nigger

I rarely (at best) visit his board but I at least know who he is. Hint: he owns a top 5 board.

dont call me stupid

die faggot

God damnit dysnomia we want answers

there were so many goddamn josh memes on b though (since they weren't allowed on v), you're clearly a newfag if you don't know who he is.

come on tho dysomnia had clearly crossposted correctly prior to that, right?

I'm here since when flat earth started more or less.
Dysnomia get in here and answer.

josh has been a part of Holla Forums since 2014…

Are you talking about josh the druggie and the 10,000 dollars cold wheels threw away?
Why do you even give a shit about that man?

that, man

It's shoves the eggs up its ass, or else it gets the hose again

yeah i meant mark. mixed up the generic names.

See even you get confused. It's all bullshit information at the end of the day.
DYSNOMIA GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ANSWER

Josh literally did nothing wrong

low quality shitpost, it literally made me want to leave for another board.

niggers

Thanks blessed josh

REMINDER THAT ZULJIN LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

only certified old fags will understand this meme. tee hee

Zuljin was a commie sympathizer

archive.is/ybEc7

He did the same thing for /am/.

Wow you really were away for the summer, huh? Yeah it was a simple mistake but there has been a massive hate boner for dysnomia raging across the board for, say 67-74 % no good reason. So stuff like that gets screencapped to try and embarrass him. He's doing ok, fucked up a bit, but gets it a bit too rough imo. Most importantly he and the other vols pushed back against incredibly annoying and relentless spam.

So yeah, no biggie. Silly mistake.

He used to call out samefags with his mod account, delete posts he didn't like, constantly make newfag errors (like in that screencap), suggest that Holla Forums should enable IDs, tripfag/attention whore in almost every thread on Holla Forums (with his acct) etc etc…

He has the mentality of a normalfag from Reddit. Only recently did he stop posting on here so much, probably because he realized how transparent and faggy he was being. The guy is one of the worst vols Holla Forums has ever had, hands down. Stop sucking his cock.

I know that, but what I said is also true. There was/is a big hate on for him. Plenty due to legitimate fuck ups but even more tangled into people who have no intention of anything except killing this board and website.

I was here for all that user, it was all kinds of fucked up on not even close to the majority was on dys. Yeah I like him but I also want to strangle him sometimes too.

Anyway, it's all been said a million times and once again I took the b8 to reply in these threads like a dumb ass.

You have no idea how good it feels to counter sage your down vote.

Dys went on a futile crusade against spammers which involved mod php abuse and (mis-)doxing the users, or in any case making claims to have done this.
This failed spectacularly and the spammers redoubled their efforts. Dys next banned so many ip ranges, Jim told him to stop, which he did and then the spammers stopped too.

And why is that?

This is about 30% accurate, maybe 50 except

Range bans proved ineffective early on. Do you have any source to back up the claim that Jim told dys to cut the range bans? And why the spammers eventually gave up?

This was me you tremendous faggot. Funny how the spam stopped shortly after it was narrowed down to one address and anons started to volunteer for poisoning their pets and posting up wanted for fucking kids posters.

Not the user you're responding to, but:
Rayborg? I thought he was given up on. Kennedi became Jamal became Slide Johnson.

This

Looked to me like he started toning it down and changing content until he could quietly fuck off without confirming it was him. Kennedi was definitely peak spam and it abruptly changed as soon as one address was decided on.

Which one was that? Did you make, or were in the thread about /attic/?

None. All i ever do on Holla Forums is tell outrageous lies, all day long. I make them all up as i go along, pulling things outta my ass for the (you)s, safe in the knowledge that I'll never be called out. That's what Holla Forums is.
On the other hand, everything in this post , came straight from the memory-challenged horse's mouth, including a counterclaim to this . The spammers didn't quite give up, so much as get bored and change tack. The same people slide and cancer bump daily.
Then there's opiatefag, of course. Let's not forget opiatefag.

he was never successfully doxed. no social media, no phone number, no nothing of any use. maybe his mom's ex-domicile; maybe. the fbi notice is fake. raborg wasn't kennedi spammer. you, user, are a barrel of shit.

best girl ever

He has no social media because he got memed on once before.
Oh, never knew that. I made it.

There is so much that stinks about that whole Kennedi/deviantart shit. Rayborg was ex baph, when that first sticky thread asking to rally against the spam got fucked. Dys panicked under pressure to enable IDs or show his posts. Then he does give out an IP (proxy sccidentally by not cropping them) Shit gets crazy as people get angrier.

Then Kennedi comes up and someone says they were all there. Rayborg, dys, who knows who else. A pic of an old PC (Yours?) is posted, dys makes a wisecrack, says he was uncle, cries of dox. And post deleted.

All anyone ever says is they won't spoon feed us or they will give out a long log. I know Kennedi posted here but WTF happened on deviantart beyond the summary?

I feel your pain user.

He also locks threads he doesn't like.

Alright alright, I don't think you're lying just you saw things differently. There was two goof doxes that I remember. But opiatefag was retold to me, I didn't see it myself. Dumbass left an easy trail to his LinkedIn while high. Doesn't sound that crazy to me.

But did you mean he is taking it out in a grudge now? These are honest questions.

what if i only want a hj?

Not mine, I post anonymously all the time except for when I was looking for El Jewbracabra I used pic related with some pun involving red as the filename and redtext because I wanted him triggered just by browsing the site. There was a lot of 'it's not him it's just a ruse, we don't have 100% proof! we can't hurt an innocent person!' which was suspicious as well as attempts to fuck up the dox threads and the requests over on baph to delete his thread because he is a totally cool bro and the essence of baphomet.

I remember someone saying that Raborg wanted head mod at one point and didn't get it, which could be why he hated dys. All hearsay though.

hollaforums.com/thread/5997327/miscellaneous/gilbert-s-dox.html
it's a scrape site, cos I don't save from Holla Forums

pic related makes that sound unlikely

Yeah I remember that well. The Baph thread felt a lot like theater from both sides as far as pleading for mercy, telling him he knew this would happen eventually and to suck it up, and accusations OP was Kennedi looking for a PA. Also topkek at the
BREAK HIS FUCKING FINGERS!!
and people getting uneasy like actual user mobsters we're going to drill his kneecaps.

Baph said that was him trolling and he set up a women's charity GoFundMe, then pocketed the cash.

Hello, I am a truly newfag here, since two my favorite Russian boards went down today, and I don't know all the people you talking about.
Just want you to know, guys.
%%also, really great imageboard, not so stupid as russian one and 4chan%%

Kek found my replies in there. Nice scrapbook user.

See he knows the score.

(checked)
The OC and BREAK HIS FINGERS made me laugh, I didn't FINGERSpost once so despite (((somebody's))) rampant samefagging at least I knew I wasn't alone. It's a shame the Dallasfags didn't go troll him irl, but I get the feeling they weren't even in Dallas.

Here's the entirety of my contribution beyond doxing.

nah
people have different views on what a good mod is.
dys claimed in a tripped post to have found the kennedi girl on deviant and to have approached her. this was an attempt to fuck up a spammer irl on the basis of evidence extracted from a teenage mental patient. he's lucky not to have been v&.

dys has never denied the accusation that it was him who doxed Opiatefag and forced him out by threatening to spam his employers website. the guy had a good job and a reputation to protect. all he did wrong was brag a bit when stoned.

Spam management on Holla Forums is about as low on the scale of importance as can be. It's not worth one menial job loss, one unconnected teenager's tears, one life damaged or ruined. Doxing outsiders, (sigh) tradition. doxing your own? haram.

Do you think it improves Holla Forums to know that the man in charge of your post history (and who knows what other data he's personally collected on your anonymous persona) might one day capitalise on some overlooked exif data and spam your mom's facebook with nazi hentai?

Since nobody has posted these classics yet.

I just don't know what to believe about Opiatefag. But tbh vindictive dox by mods for crossing them makes me the tiniest bit nervous. Maybe even a bit more than tiny.

What did opiatefag do to piss off the mods?

I want to know too.

I shitposted about it in IRC and lowcard offered me a spot as vol.

lurk moar

BO of Holla Forums
why me? I was the only one left, and i was the only one left. I'm dedicated to this site.

8ch.net/b/res/6239854.html#6240008
fuck you

Just curious, you know if the lowcard who was a mod here was the same guy who used that name as a mod over on krautchan /int/?

Yeah, probably the same guy. Lowcard is German last time I checked.

Interesting…

it was that easily to become a vol?
Funposting is fun.

Dys I know you must be sick of answering shit about this by now but can you please give an official rundown of what the fuck happened on deviantart wrt Kennedfag/SAGE and Kennedi and you?
That night was p. the only thing that freaked me out a bit, and only at the end. I was pissed that everyone was yelling at you to prove/disprove samefagging, enable IDs, then you showed the post history, trying to get your own entire history posted in those huge image files.

But then that "You still have the same computer?" and the thread got nuked. It was plain to me jackals were circling. I dunno man. I have to stop taking the bait on these threads.

I never found the true kennedi poster (glad he's gone tho)

You're pretty sure it wasn't Gilbert? And was Jamal/Slide the same guy? The guys making the Jim threads/etc. seemed to be Josh loyalists from what I saw over on 16chan before it died.

I'm glad he's gone too but it's a strange and interesting story. I would love to know what, who and how everything happened on their end of things. It was so damn relentless for so long.

I don't know if it was gilbert, but I know gilbert is the one that brought that cancer here.

I also don't know if all of these cunts are the same guy or not, but they sure are dedicated to their autism.

Yeah they certainly are dedicated. Thanks for talking dys. Polite sage.

legit question, why do you all hate dysnomia? i only saw a few of hs posts and he didnt seem that bad to me what am i missing?

read the fucking thread mongo