Cousin wants to follow me on Insta

So I have a cute cousin, a few years younger than myself, probably by 2, whom I only saw 2 years ago and 9 years before that.

Mind you, I'm from a country where cousin marriage is not uncommon. And even though I think she's attractive and I noticed her looking at me several times at that family visit two years ago, I don't want her to follow me on Insta.

Nothing against her specifically, I just don't want family following me on my Insta (nor Snapchat, for that matter). I just don't want them knowing what I do with my free time.

So I do not approve of her request of following me, yet a day after that she sends the request again. I do the same thing again, but about 2 minutes after, she sends the request again, AND IT'S 6 FUCKING A.M. WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE BE SO INSISTENT ON FOLLOWING SOMEONE ELSE ON INSTAGRAM EVEN AT 6 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?!?!

Go for it you faggot

Fuck her OP

kill yourself

Hey OP, remake this thread on Holla Forums
I want to see you get ripped to bits by tech nerds for using both Instabot and SnapShat

Cool story OP.

I like how you ended it with CAPS, that will give the reader a sense of urgency and create a plausibility in the story.

If you can't gets nudes of your cousin in the next hour, you're a massive faggot.

She wants the D.

I didn't clarify enough: This is a VERY conservative country.

It's either marriage or bust.

This user is on the A game.
No drink or drugs clouding this sharp mind.

In my experience, conservative countries just hide shit better.
Your cousin is sexually frustrated as hell, and wants to send you masturbation videos right now.

You can choose to not believe me, up to you.
But I can't really talk about this to anyone IRL.

I don't want family knowing I don't let them follow me, and I don't want friends knowing how much of a dysfunctional person I am for having family issues (yeah, I told them some stuff before, but I don't want that to be their image of me).

Oh wow, you're still here after all these months. No sarcasm or anything in this. Just surprise.

In that case, delete your accounts.

It's marriage and bust. Wife that little qt and then bust a nut in her.

Enjoy. Now get the fuck off Holla Forums, towelhead.

You might as well just kill yourself now.

That video cracks me up every time

yeah, gj, pleb

So I have a cute cousin, a few years younger than myself, probably by 2, whom I only saw 2 years ago and 9 years before that.

Mind you, I'm from a country where cousin marriage is not uncommon. And even though I think she's attractive and I noticed her looking at me several times at that family visit two years ago, I don't want her to follow me on Insta.

Nothing against her specifically, I just don't want family following me on my Insta (nor Snapchat, for that matter). I just don't want them knowing what I do with my free time.

So I do not approve of her request of following me, yet a day after that she sends the request again. I do the same thing again, but about 2 minutes after, she sends the request again, AND IT'S 6 FUCKING A.M. WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE BE SO INSISTENT ON FOLLOWING SOMEONE ELSE ON INSTAGRAM EVEN AT 6 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?!?!

I really don't care. There's someone I have a crush on, and I want their attention. They follow me both on Insta and on Snap. I'm not gonna leave and make myself look like a fucking antisocial weirdo just because of some angry anons on the internet.

how bout u make a move already and delete the pleb media accounts already?

The lack of dubs in this threads proves this thread is fake.

NIGGER you've got some audacity

Normies should just get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you noticed, I said
That means we're in different time zones.
I also have not seen her in 2 years and 9 years before that.
Even when I'm back home, she's in a difference city that is even more conservative than the ones I'm in.

The person I have a crush on is also somewhere else.

fucking hang yourself. Shes in a different country and u still trying to tap that? Go to a bar next door, fuck a bitch and stop havin insta

I didn't say my crush was in a different country…

People stopped caring because you didn't post your cousins tits already.
Don't you have any normie friends ON snapchat you can ask?

Ask what?

thats not the point, hillbilly niger

Why you fail so hard at life

Because I'm a channer :^)

In which case that other girl won't be interested either, so just fap to some traps, and eat a chicken dinner for one.

I got the request again after 12 hours.

OP you're being a faggot and you really need to go nail that cousin of yours and record it

I am not looking like a weirdo and I don't have snapchat nor instagram. You're the über-normie, weirdo among us.

this is a thing in America? I thought segregation ended in the 60s

that's the way it goes on the internet.

Is this crush of yours a different person than your cousin? If so, what you need to do is introduce them to each other. Then cue the threesome

It's not mandated by law. Blacks often worship differently than whites and prefer to be among their own kind, so there are lots of churches which are mostly, or all, black.

Whites should prefer to be among their own kind, too, but that's considered "racist", even though you never see the leadership of black churches talking about how they need to increase the diversity of their church.

sad times

Alabama isn't a country

Alabama would be considered liberal compared to us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
I wish this meme would die already. The south is a cespool of degeneracy tries to cover it up by waving the bible around.

Holla Forums plz leave

Sounds like they are from Pakistan

NORMALFAGS GET OUT
YOU ARE THE CANCER WE DESPISE

Something like that.

Hidden the request again.
Let's see what happens.

Thar she goes
Made a request again.

ebin xDDD

I'm hijacking this thread

It is, isn't it?
All this seems to suggest that she is interested in me, and I wish I could let her follow me, but I can't explain this to her.

Just fuck her in the ass already (and tell her no instagram while you are plowing that genetically related asshole)

You know, we actually only share one grandparent.
She's not THAT related to me.

Well you have persuaded me user - drill that cousin!

What did you do? Somehow that looks and sounds much better than OP. TEACH ME!

She does it again.

cuzpics, bro?

For the love of God, just say what country instead of trying to be fucking cryptic. It's already a short list (there are very few countries that have multiple time zones).

The only "really conservative" country on that list would be Indonesia (you left out Indonesia). You also left out Congo but they don't have internet there.

But is homosexual marriage legal?

In America, you can have black churches, black shopping districts, black cable television, black magazines, black radio stations, black schools, etc.

FUCK SHE MESSAGED ME
Here's the message:

I didn't say I'm in a country that has multiple time zones.
I said we're in different time zones.

Nope.

Man calm the fuck down, she probably already had 10 different boyfriends and juts want to know if you're not dead, that's all

FUCK YOU OP.
Are you still on about this shit?
Add cousin. Have sex. Kill yourself.

She has requested to follow me like 8 times now or something.
My oldest brother only requested once, while my youngest did thrice. My own mother did not even try to follow me.

I don't even know what this shit is supposed to mean.
If you try to add/follow someone you haven't seen in a long time, and they don't allow you, you're like "whatever". But why would you be insistent on following them?
Shit, you do this with a girl and she'll get a restraining order or something.

Yeah well you're not a girl, so he can harass you as much as she likes.
Now kill yourself

In that order?