Why do normalfaggots respect people they fear?

Exactly what it says on the tin. Why do normalfaggots kiss up to people they are afraid of?

When I was in high school I was basically just a loner. I didn't try to act edgy or wear fedoras or trench coats or anything – I basically just did things by myself. The attitudes the rest of the students had towards me ranged from completely apathetic to antagonistic.

Then someone started a rumor that I was going to shoot up the school. I guess it might have seemed realistic both because I was a loner and because I do actually hunt. So things got a bit hairy – the police were called, I had to go through a bunch of councelors and a bunch of administrative bullshit – but nothing really came of it in the long run. I basically just said "u wut m8?" when the police talked to me and didn't get in any real trouble (despite the best efforts of the soccer mom brigade).

What was most surprising was the sudden change in the attitudes of the rest of the students. Suddenly, people went from being mean spirited or apathetic to being outright deferential. I got invitations to events. People walking by me asked how I was doing. Any time I talked to someone, they went out of their way to be nice. I even got people to do finish school projects for me just by telling them to do the work. It was like I had climbed to the top of the social ladder; like I had went from being that weird nerd to being the football star. All because of a rumor that I was going to shoot up the school. A rumor that wasn't even true – I never said I'd do anything of the sort. I wasn't even thinking about it (my entire plan was to get the fuck out of school with as few interactions with people as possible).

What I'm getting at is, it seems like normalfags respect (or at least act deferentially towards) people they are afraid will hurt them. Why?

Oh yeah Timmy Toughnuts?

Confirmed OP.
I was a loner willingly. Just wanted to be left alone. But people were randomly antagonistic.

There was a rumour I pulled a knife *I did*, and I got deference from normies, and people well out of my league in terms of fighting skill started talking to me as an equal.
A couple of bitches said they hated me right to my face, but somehow it didn't matter because I'd risen above them in social standing.

I don't know why though. I don't understand normies at all.

It's simple my young friend, people fear the gun, they don't wanna die, whoever has the gun, has the power, it doesn't matter if it is the government or the mugger, people prefer to give money then giving their lives, a billion dollars is worth nothing when your brain is about to spread in the floor.

For a quick example, ever wondered why you parents pay taxes despite the government being inevitably trash? In part it is because they are good people, in other it's because they don't wanna get their asses kicked by the guys with guns and power.

Now, that you are an assassin in potential, people don't want to be your victim if you decide to go on an onslaught, they want to be your friends, people are moved by interests and their interest now is not dying to you, or in this case, not risking it.

P. S. : By respecting you they also lower the chances of your possible killing spree since the psychologists think one of the drives is loneliness and bullying.

That explains the betas.
Why do the alphas act very differently and accept as "one of us"

You'll have to spell it all out exactly. I'm autistic.

The funny thing is it actually had the opposite effect on me. I thought of what would happen if I did actually decide to do it, and one of the first things I decided was that I'd make sure all the shallow ass kissers who thought they could get on my good books by superficially stroking my ego would be the first ones to get it and would get it the worst.

If there's one type of person I hate worse than any other, it's an ass kisser.

You sound fucked up user.
Whereas people only thought I was fucked up.
Plus the risk was much lower because school shootings aren't a thing here.

Too bad it doesn't work in the digital world.

t. guy with power who just shitposts memes ironically

First, you do it for free
Then you get the power
Then you get the woman

said, that won't work here. Half of the anons here want to see a shooting so they can have a few more interesting threads.

What's fucked up about what I'm saying?

It makes sense doesn't it?

People who kiss ass and alter their opinions as the wind blows have no integrity. They are dishonest and untrustworthy. They'd do anything to save their own pathetic hides, even pose as pitiful yes-men (and women; women do it a lot!) and say things they'd never say if they weren't afraid.

They have no honor is what I'm saying. I'd never trust one to have my back.

That's why I hate them. The reason why I'd make sure they'd get it if I did go batshit is because I would feel a strange sense of justice if the people that got killed were the ones who thought they could snake their way out of it by kissing ass, while the people who didn't give a fuck and had integrity even in the face of death were spared.

O hai dysnomia! Was it you who white knighted for the fat ugly tranny when you deleted my thread? Has "she" let you fuck her yet, or are you still waiting for your turn?

oh, user… you didn't know? i am the woman

tl;dr
He's saying some may be more willing to accept betas so when they lose their shit they're more likely to get spared.

Yeah I deleted the stupid nicole thread. i'm tire of seeing the same thread with the same formatting about that stupid tranny.

This is now a gay shinji thread.

we have reached the event horizon boys.

Holla Forums is the new old 4chan when it was still slow.

While, I love gay shinji, I want to discuss some more of two-faced fuckers.

You glorious bastard

And those who kissed your ass the most, were also the ones who treated you in the worst way before the rumour spread, am I right?

The world is ruled by psychopaths and thus sociopathic behavior is rewarded and looked up to.

It's all about showing people who is really in charge, and quite clearly they thought you were in charge OP

Back when I was in school there was asshole that used to be popular mainly cause he was just an asshole that bullied people. I paid no attention to him, I was a big guy who liked to be left alone. I am sad to say I was a bit edgy and used to wear stuff scarves like masks Till one day he tried to have a go at me, swaggering up to my with this ridiculous pose holding onto his belt like he was some cowboy. He threatened to pull my scarf off, I warned him not to as there would be trouble, for him. He tried anyway. Pushed him easily to the floor and put my boot round his neck when he tried to get up. Not sure he knew what was happening there but everyone laughed at him. Just walked away and left him there. Few days later everyone was coming up to me and saying hi.

Out of all places, why did you choose Holla Forums to show off how people respected you in high school? No less claim you're autistic?

Fucking normalfags…

The original Baneposter right here.

Stop posting as a board volunteer, you faggot, this is like namefaging but 10 times gayer

That's the second gayest thing I ever saw, you're second rank behind the guy who wanted to revive anonimous

Risk assessment; the meek should fear the dong.

They probably felt bad for you, you raging autist

I don't believe it

because they are weak

use it to your advantage in your later life too

How do I use it to my advantage now? I can't exactly threaten people without getting in trouble.