We're listing how East Asian TV and Film is better than Western TV and Film

First off, Japan doesn't keep shoving Niggers into shows and movies while pretending they made a major impact on the development of civilization beyond being farm equipment and goons.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejapanguy.com/help-im-a-black-man-living-in-japan/
javlibrary.com/en/vl_genre.php?g=arlq
worldsmostbeautifuls.com/worlds-most-beautiful-women-2016-poll/
racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/miscegenation.html?m=1
racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/more-data-on-racial-mixing.html?m=1
racehist.blogspot.com/2011/05/black-women-rated-less-physically.html?m=1
web.archive.org/web/20111116161156/http://www.thegrio.com/specials/life-and-style/study-reveals-racial-segregation-in-online-dating.php
time.com/3302251/9-ugly-truths-big-data-ok-cupid-book/
faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/07/why-does-race-matter-for-women/
as.miami.edu/personal/cklofstad/15_mate_choice_PB.pdf
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/07/white-skin-privilege.html
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Kanazawa, Satoshi. "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Psychology Today, May 15, 2011.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tbh it's not like Japan's history was ever really tied to blacks like it is with America with its blacks.

That doesn't warrant We Wuzery (see the We Wuz Nasa movie about a woman who was a White looking Black).

Weebs are some tasteless plebs

Have you actually seen any of the Japanese tv dramas? It's total shit - low production values and terrible overacting, like some modern day kabuki bullshit.

Perhaps not but they show the ferocity and superiority of the black man.

Reminder that all actual evidence shows that the Japanese are the smartest race on Earth.

What did they mean by this?

Every population that isn't an undercivilized land filled with Niggers or Sandniggers has lower breeding levels. And unlike Whiteys the Japanese are smart enough to not let in hordes of 80s IQ or lower muds.

Obongo never avenged his son Trayvon.

Thank you Holla Forums,

You are/mai/ best /a/lly!

personally the death of mike brown made me tear up more because chubby teddy bear characters are so huggable

I still don't know what the writer was thinking

Intelligent enough to think of the personal consequences of unprotected sex but not smart enough to follow tradition, marry early and have tons of kids. Basically nigs don't have any foresight, whites and honorary whites such as nips are intelligent enough to make choices that benefits the person in the long term, nobody except some of the kikes and rare cases in all races are smart enough to make good long term choices benefiting the group.

This is due to the long work hours and the fact that raising a family over there is not easy. Also because a lot of their women aren't worth marrying since they usually end up spending all their husband's money anyway. At least they aren't being replaced by shitskins. yet

itt:Holla Forums funposters

Well Japan is an overpopulated island. I don't get why people freak that Japan needs to have a bigger population when the people already crowd the islands they are on.

That can be said of soap operas, and most of tv in general.

Except american television of course

Tokyo is over populated, not entire Japan, many beautiful rural area are quickly becoming ghost town, abandoned school and village are everywhere.

There are state sponsored matchmaking program in Japan, so it's not some gaijin's opinion, their own government are very concern about this problem.

List some major Japanese innovations in Philosophy, medicine, science and technology. You have to list at least 5 in every subject, I'm talking about genuine life changing innovations too, refining technology that was already made by whites doesn't count.

I'm not saying they don't have a high IQ average either, I'm just saying that they lack the innovation that Europeans possess.

Anime is a deep philosophy that shapes the modern age

Cute anime girls help heal my soul

They invented anime

Their only 'issue' is that they might not have enough wagecucks around to pay for the NEETbux of old people. Depopulation isn't a problem when you aren't being dispossessed by shitskins.

I'm not weeb or japanese, not my problem, their population could shrink and replace by chinks for all I care.

I'm just stating Japan is NOT over-populated and their government do think it's a problem.

Japanese anime will become chinese cartoon in the future.

Ftfy

Japan might not have niggers but they don't ever produce good films or tv either.

lmao cuckime

thejapanguy.com/help-im-a-black-man-living-in-japan/

>So my co-worker asked me about my weekend. I told him that I didn’t do so much, and out of common courtesy I asked him “How was your’s?” He proceeded to tell me how he hung out with one of the other non-Japanese teachers. Being that there are only three other non-Japanese teachers, I couldn’t help but feel a little left out. There was a student party early Sunday, that I couldn’t go to (because I’m saving money), and not all of the non-Japanese teachers went either. What bothered me so much is that the teacher who invited everyone wasn’t even at the student party. If he’d been at the party, it wouldn’t have been a big deal, because he would’ve just been inviting the people who were at the party…a natural progression. He invited a former teacher and the new staff member without telling me anything. To be honest, this is like the fifth time it’s happened. “Hey Donald have you tried this ramen restaurant? ____ and I went last weekend.” In my brain I was thinking “No, I didn’t…you guys didn’t f**king tell me about it.” But on the outside I was just like “Hmm, that’s nice.” I’m sure they were just drinking beer and that’s cool, but it would be nice to get invited to things sometimes. But these days I feel like because I’m getting left out of so much, I’m starting to withdraw from my co-workers. It’s like a double-bladed problem.

There won't be a working class to support the old generation.

East tv doesn't have kikes behind them
Not that I watch weeb trash

javlibrary.com/en/vl_genre.php?g=arlq

SUPERIOR GENETICS

Holla Forums should stop hating the most beautiful and graceful race in the world tbh

And yet Nigger (ignoring mutts) women are as unattractive as Nigger men at best, at worst they manage to be more unattractive than Nigger men. See also the low representation of Niggers in listings of famous and attractive individuals like here:

worldsmostbeautifuls.com/worlds-most-beautiful-women-2016-poll/

racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/miscegenation.html?m=1

racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/more-data-on-racial-mixing.html?m=1

racehist.blogspot.com/2011/05/black-women-rated-less-physically.html?m=1

web.archive.org/web/20111116161156/http://www.thegrio.com/specials/life-and-style/study-reveals-racial-segregation-in-online-dating.php

time.com/3302251/9-ugly-truths-big-data-ok-cupid-book/

faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf

paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046

qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/07/why-does-race-matter-for-women/

as.miami.edu/personal/cklofstad/15_mate_choice_PB.pdf

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/07/white-skin-privilege.html

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Kanazawa, Satoshi. "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Psychology Today, May 15, 2011.pdf

Japan is easily #1 when it comes to animation, but their live action is all in all weaker than the US, especially TV. Their shows are different though, because they usually run for about ten or eleven episodes and have subject matter that American shows don't, so there's still potentially reason to watch them. For example there's a lot of romantic comedies and such, which in the US you would only see in movie format.

N I G G E R S