FRENCHMAN RIGHT-WING TERRORIST IS A FALSE FLAG

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627218/French-man-arrested-125kg-explosives-Ukraine-planned-carry-attacks-Euro-2016-angry-mass-immigration-spread-Islam.html

THIS SHIT WAS STAGED BY UKRAINE AS A FAVOR FOR THE EU

youtube.com/watch?v=L34d5OIslck

WATCH THE ARREST VIDEO, IT'S NOT BELIEVABLE AT ALL!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/739766181855367168
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/739766524949467136
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/739801625531928576
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamoil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't surprise me at all, after all Ukraine is the new lackey of choice for the US and EU.

THIRD THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC ON THE CATALOG

CHECK THE CATALOG YOU RETARDED KIKES

This is about the fact that it's blatant khokhol shenanigans

The Renault Kangoo, for smuggling more weapons than can be concealed in a Renault Kangoo.

It's bullshit but I believe it.

yeah, okay

Bump

The French police are skeptical too, they say the arrested man isn't on any watchlist and they found nothing at all in his French apartment.

Source?

Link?

WATCH THIS. FUCKING HILARIOUS!! I'VE SEEN MANY TAKEDOWNS. THIS IS 3RD WORLD TV TIER ACTING

fucking SOURCE user PLEASE DELIVER

This is Wakaliwood tier.

Is this made by the same people who made 2016?

SOURCE

come to think of it, which would be terrorist would go to a foreign country to buy weaponry?

terrorists generally don't buy them they loot police or military stations, no need to go to ukraine for that

terrorists generally make them on their own, no need to go to ukraine for that either

that he went to ukraine to buy those things (according to the official narrative) is in and by itself a huge false flag giveaway

This is worse than a tacti-kewl school production.

FIRE UP YOUR TWITTER AND RED PILL THESE ACCOUNTS. THEY HAZ FOLLOWERS

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/739766181855367168
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/739766524949467136
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/739801625531928576

My jimmies are thoroughly rustled, even if it's staged. Such blatant incompetency. CSI shows are less egregious.

You missed

Bump

Suspect is wearing a Tamoil t-shirt…
Tamoil doesn't operate in France…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamoil

Oh yeah, I didn't put that one down. Mind you, with the rest of the shit on the video, that wasn't particularly egregious.

This. Till now the French haven't acknowledged anything. I'll bet Paris and Brussels are now arguing as to whether they should play along or try to sweep this under the carpet.

oh for fucks sake the numerology is just so blatant

QUICK, WAS ANYONE FROM UKRAINE AT THE WEIRD CULT RITUAL SWISS TUNNEL CEREMONY?

It's even worse than that, in France you have Albanians selling AKs for like 250€

Fakest gay ass nigger shit I have ever seen. The holohoax is a close 2nd place.

This. More bullshit like the two Paris hoaxes.

ZOG needs violence between Whites and Muslims to trigger their security apparatus.

Pic 1: corrupt politicians engage in a ritual march, but not with actual common people. They get photoshopped in later.

Pic 2: Charb and Luz are obviously the same Crisis Actor. Charlie Hebdo was, and is a spook front operation to stir up racial strife.

Pic 3:Charlie Hebdo have a good laugh at the goyim.

Pic 4: The route of the Paris march was in the shape of the number '13'. Pure coincidence, right?

Pic 1 from the 7/7 hoax, showing the bus before it blew up. This is from the BBC website. How does this photo even exist?

Pic 2 The Lee Rigby hoax. Notice no blood on the crisis actors hands.

Pic 3. Same actor, but now his hands are covered in blood

Explain to me what that means. Is this good news? I haven't really read any article anymore since there are so many and they are always the same formula of terrorsm etc.

Yes its good news. They will be using this story as a case against nationalists and so on. This is so blatantly false that we can end that narrative quickly.

they will call you tinfoil enthusiast and thats about it
if it was in the TalmudVison its true, or so they think

sauce you fucking nigger

said, you'd usually go to some "minority" area of your country and just buy from them (at least if you're in northern/western europe).

Or if you don't have that in the area, just hop over the border to czechia or poland or whatever. Really no reason to drive all the way to ukraine for it, there's plenty of other countries to choose from.

Only explanation would be that there's some amount of chaos in ukraine which could allow for easier acces because of the confusion.

Only if they wanted to get like some military grade rocket launchers or similar heavy duty weapons. Or some spetnaz tier shit.