Ask a drug dealer and seller anything

Ask me anything Holla Forums

White boys love to buy my stuff(I am white), they seem to do not care about the white race

You deal weed and stuff like speed or also the hard stuff that is very addictive?

I also sell heroin

Your country is economically weak?

Are you affiliated with a criminal organization?

Kill yourself.

I am in the US

We make deals with a venezuelan(paramilitary I think but is underground environment) organization called Vika

How much do you make a year?
Do yo plan to go legitimate anytime soon?

What is the name of your crew?

Why are you posting here and increasing your risk of being caught?

Well, in that case do you think you heroin to the stupid or the desperate.
American trailerdwellers seem to be still better off then many easteuropeans or russians.

*sell heroin

Why the fuck should I care about you being a drug dealer? Go post this blogshit on halfchan

I make 2million every 6 months usually, but 50% of profits are shared(else i get killed by big boss) then I have to pay my boys, so I make around 1million per year

We don't have a crew we have codenames for each member and we periodically rent new vehicles

I am not working today and I am behind 7 proxies

Do you think of yourself as a free market entrepreneur?

Or are you comfortable with making the world a worse place?
oh but if you didn't do it, someone else would! of course!

sure mate

Your smug picture and cocky tone are betrayed by the mere fact you are posting this irrelevant blog shit on a politics board. You are starved for attention and no one will care when you die

Of course, except I don't have to pay taxes for niggers welfare

How do I meet a drug dealer?

You don't think your ISP can intercept your traffic?

what are your political views, are you for trump?

Reported.

That's the same thing, you fucking retard. Reported for cancer and stupidity.

I am using an european node connected to the tor network

No I need open borders for easy exchanges

how did you get into that line of degeneracy work?

If you believe that posting here about your illegal activity does not increase your risk of being caught for many reasons, then you are not very bright.

You're a parasite, please kill yourself you piece of trash

No user, you're worse than Tyrone

why do you have to talk like a nigger?

selling drugs is easy by the way, i should know, i did it myself

Please provide all personal details such as name and address, I am interested in coming for a visit. Not to buy anything or to call the police

only to put a bullet in your degenerate brain

I really don't care about recreational drug use, but having some fucking respect, m8.

What is your profit margin and where you are in distribution chain? Did you need to pay off cops? How much funds you need to start up buissness in narcotics?