Brit/pol/ #933 - Huckle Brothers edition

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627154/Britain-s-worst-paedophile-Richard-Huckle-gets-22-life-sentences.html

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/pound-slides-to-fresh-lows-after-polls-show-growing-brexit-support-a7067091.html

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36460569

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
archive.is/jHord
youtube.com/watch?v=L34d5OIslck
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4msmaj/proeu_open_borders_argument_gets_destroyed_in_bbc/
rt.com/news/345474-junker-riga-drunk-speculation/
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
filmon.com/channel/itv2
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75791/david-cameron-brexit-will-put-bomb-under-uks-economy
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4mt3b6/david_cameron_has_warned_that_brexit_will_put_a/
twitter.com/EU_Commission/status/739768848136720384
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes#axzz4AoF0BYkP
archive.is/4M5o7
icmunlimited.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627154/Britain-s-worst-paedophile-Richard-Huckle-gets-22-life-sentences.html
bbc.co.uk/news
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/739766181855367168
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/739801625531928576
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamoil
qz.com/698557/indian-students-are-not-as-poorly-educated-as-you-think-theyre-even-worse/
twitter.com/Steven_Woolfe/status/739847988672090112
express.co.uk/news/uk/677080/Government-cover-up-migrants-sneaking-into-UK-data-illegals-hidden-borders
youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
youtu.be/3yKwCV-qxsw?t=821
twitter.com/TeganTallullah/status/739875451569639424
rainierland.com/movie/angry-birds-2016.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36457120
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-assembly-leader-neil-hamilton-11430809#rlabs=3 rt$category p$1
filmon.com/channel/bbc-one
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4msscx/what_is_the_one_main_reason_you_are_planning_on/
poal.me/tbkoth
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07d7nj9/ben-building-mussolini-monuments-and-modernism
vimeo.com/meadesshrine
express.co.uk/news/world/673799/Sweden-sex-attacks-migrant-rise-police-report
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627006/New-One-reporter-ethnic-minority-northern-accent.html
standard.co.uk/news/world/british-toddler-dubbed-jihadi-junior-smuggled-from-syria-to-sweden-a3264326.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gyupy0i7mfg
usdaw.org.uk/LPyoungMembers
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/739772357259186177?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Ginnie Didn't Get Last.

1st for Brexit

damn

reading comprehension OP, it says he planned all 15

Getting remain propaganda in mailed to me proper letters with my full name and address written on them now. How much are they really spending on this?

made a new thread in under a minute, lad
give me a break

Reminder that Brit/pol/ rejects racism and sexism.

Eurosceptic does not mean discriminatory. Keep it civil.

i was hoping for the "great" shitain poster tbh

nth for Based Civic Nationalism

eat a dick nazi

that always makes me laugh, he always comments with (1), every thread. That's fucking dedication

It's got it's own thread but here for anyone who missed it.

I notice when he's not around
I wish he was special
Yes so very special

Go back and check, lad. :^)

what a crazy canuk

that is hilarious

archive.is/jHord

I love whoever got her to do this. Maybe she'll wear the Virginia mask for a video and talk about sending all the wogs back and then giving her good boy racewar soldier a tit wank…

Done a few posters lads, I've also reworked that kraut one I've seen going around

third one is best tbh

I love the third and last ones, did you do them? very lovely. Very high quality user

God damn lad, well done.

They'd be proud.

Great work. God bless you, user.

I just want to sidle up next to her and whisper in her ear:

People are loving this on goybook fyi lad

haha nice one. you keep the likes they're yours

Fuck off cuck. Filtered for shit banter. Go back to /politics/

REMINDER OF WHAT SPASTICS AND SHILLS /POLITICS/ ARE

What pathetic cunts

taigs BTFO

Allow me to soothe your jimmies.

Very nice

The other is already posted here:>>6221651

daily reminder Fireman Sam is one of us

had no idea there was a live action of it, awesome

Wait, what the fuck is this, this isn't fireman sam lads. I'm confused

All you and I can do is our part, mate.

If you are going to bet, bet now

I just got another one today too.

Same actor

Welsh flag poster from Brit/politics/ here, you are pathetic tbh lad, go cry some more.
Also what said.

You're on the electoral register m8 and your area has been identified as high priority in all likelihood

WOW INSIGHTFUL

Not defending it, just calling you pathetic becuase you are.

fucksake lads not today please, fucking vote cut off is tomorrow, can we stay on point?

Alright lad, fair enough but he started it tbh.

Good stuff lad.

Wow, it just keeps on moving.

How long until it hits evens I wonder.

I spend little time there. Thinking of spending more because they churn out better OC. The one guy who does the webms at least. Brit/pol/ is almost getting boring now. Lmao at the suggestion you become a super cereal sekret clerb because of the referendum like you (personally) or the general will somehow make a difference. Eternal reminder that the only people who make the slightest difference in changing opinions online are people who don't take their social media operations seriously, i.e. they're just having a laugh. Have fun being a no-fun faggot.

ah yes, shitposting about mummy and circlejerking with pseudo-personalities, very impressive

Truly, you do Britannia proud, user.

Yes that is why I spend little time there because there is rarely anything of substance or really funny. Here is getting a bit slow and dull so I might lurk there only until the ref is over and the no fun super serious fags like you fuck off and Brit/pol/ returns to normal. Must I spell it out slower, dear?

c'mon lad

or you could fuck off back to reddit lad

How many have you had in total?

I have had 7 Remain and 3 Leave leaflets not including that thing the government sent or the "impartial" one they sent out the other week.

One of the Remain ones claimed to be from the local conservatives but my local MP supports Leave because I saw him speak at my local GO rally as do most of our local Tory MP’s.

It's pointless. The few subs ran by Holla Forumsacks are too perfect to have any fun. Nobody to annoy. And the others are too ban happy so there's little enjoyment trolling.

I meant lately, but tbf that's probably why it's slow right now.

This is some pretty good memeing.

Lmao wow. I've only had 2

Redpilling for normies

Noice!

And how apt that the colour of UKIP is that of imperial power.

seriously lads re: that french right wing terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=L34d5OIslck

those ukrainians staged this arrest as a favour for juncker and made up the whole fucking thing, they can't even make a believable video

and no one can point it out because you get called paranoid

Anyone else thinking they're rushing the Brexit vote to be before Trump? IIRC you had until 2017 to do it, but if they rush it through like they're trying to do with TPP here in burgerland then 'it's already been decided goyim'.

only had 2 as well, a labour one and the gubmints "impartial" remain one

Must be at least 5, but possibly more (not including the £9million one). I think I've lost count, wish I'd have kept them all now.

They're really fucking pushing it. This is the latest one I got today.

FRESH

kek

Hitchens posted a blog

I don't like this article lads.

Absolutely this tbh, sick of hearing about this non-issue. Just let the boards go their own ways and stop going one about one-another. We have shitposting here on Holla Forums. If that Holla Forums-native shitposting is to be removed/reduced, it has to be tackled head on not blaming some 5-user scapegoat.

Referendum is practically here, we've got a lot to be talking about besides a fucking chatroom.

Not really helping your cause though lamb

Oh, Pete.

he got diversified

I can't believe I used to "binge" videos of him on Yotube all the time.
He's just a fucking contrarian. He'll be a full liberal once public view shifts more to the right

celtic fringe up to their knavish tricks again

I honestly wonder how much of the SNP is ethnically Scottish. Not that it matters much, since plenty of Scots still vote for them.

How does a 25 year old own so much shit?

Why is him and his car in the middle of some port/construction area?

Why is his car alone in the middle of an empty road? Why was he outside of it in the start of the video in the first place? Why did he not think it was weird that in an empty road, cars were blocking him?

That's such a weird fucking video

what a dullard

That cuck got proper rekt lad

Also looks like the Scots aren't that dumb after all, seeing the mirror in the UK ref and looks like leave in commenst

Someone posted that based black guy on reddit and the downvote squad are out in full force.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4msmaj/proeu_open_borders_argument_gets_destroyed_in_bbc/

Almost all of it probably, Scotland is still very white

KEK, the face of a man who’s entire ideology comes from buzzfeed articles.

Unemployed, he is unemployed.

PERKS OF BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM -

XENOS CAN ARGUE ON YOUR SIDE AND THE LEFT CANT CALL THEM RACIST

Based Black Chap

that taig crusty was a horrorshow

Non-whites arguing for Brexit are like kryptonite to leftie remainians. All their usual dissmissive prejudices can't be pulled out, so they are forced to argue on facts, which they largely cannot do.

The Remainbots are getting rattled that people dare to openly oppose them now.

[POP]???

Looks like a pop-up feature for embeds.

lmao it's funny as fuck

He wants to get a gig in entertainment industry so he has to have the correct opinions.

lol his agent probably got him to sit in on this audience to get him some exposure

Why do people either think that we'll be barred from ever leaving the country or that we'd need visas to go to Europe? I have a yank fiancee and she doesn't need a visa to come here. Why the fuck would a country IN europe need a visa?
Fucking melts

I love all these people in their 20s still being optimistic, still thinking society is on their side, still believing that if they just do the right thing they'll be ok. Britain wouldn't betray them, would it?

the only consolation we will have if Remain wins will be shouting I TOLD YOU SO to everyone that ever complains about how shitty their lives are

nice?

LIGHTS…CAMERA…ACTION!!

I've seen MANY takedowns of criminals. This is fucking hilarious
No special force is that special that they will rush a "terrorist" unarmed. Ask the SAS or SO19…I bet they die laughing when they see this

*This movie was a fully funded EU production
Executive producers
Guy Verhofstadt
Jean Claude Drunker
Martin Schultz
Angela Merkel
Francois Hollande

hell we could be saying that now about not voting UKIP, kinda bittersweet

Jesus Christ they're fucking pathetic.

classique

The face of a gimp

Exactly.

The two most downvoted comments I've ever made on Reddit…

JUST

Problem hair
Problem hairline
Problem glasses
Problem ginger neckbeard
Can't dress
Can barely talk

If it's stunned it can't be halal

They all downvote and it's like they win the argument and never think of it again

Anyone got that 'nu male' pic?

good

/k/'s probably laughing their arses off right now. I've seen plenty of "chase cam" and "take down" footage in my time, and this looks like a shitty school production.

Why would you do this lad?

"We want this guy and his team to run Britain! Vote Remain!"
rt.com/news/345474-junker-riga-drunk-speculation/
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

1 Peter 3:14:
But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

Matthew 5:10:
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Youtube is full of takedowns and living in London I've watched fully riot gear clad cops taking down homeless looking guys waving penknives plenty of times. No cop or soldier would rush anyone like that unless they were fucking suicidal. They wouldn't be allowed to under their SOP's anyway
They would have been taken out before being allowed to enter the vehicle

I think the point of the video is that they wanted to show that they were waiting for him to get in the drivers seat to 'prove' he was transporting the goods, but he could have any number of explosives on him set to a trigger so like you said they would never rush him unarmed.

ITV2 LEAVE CAMP DEBATE

filmon.com/channel/itv2

Don't bother with reddit. Personally I never have nor will post there, considering their user base are completely cancer, they are the type to think they are the wisened class of elite, who's knowledge others come to hear.

There's plenty of other places on the internet that values Christianity, my fellow brother, there is even a small group here on Holla Forums.

8/10 kek

BOOM
David Cameron: Brexit will put a bomb under the UK's economy
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75791/david-cameron-brexit-will-put-bomb-under-uks-economy
lel

No lad this is wrongthink these days, look at the success of the_donald, colonising at least ukpolitics should be one of our goals, the ref has given our cause alot of support there

that's a shame lad, it's going well

Absolutely this. They didn't check him for a dead man's switch, and they took the goods out much too quickly without even checking for booby traps. It's also pretty amazing how all the weapons the guy was transporting were all uniform and standard-issue looking.

You're not fooling me, user :^)

What're you on about? FilmOnTV is pan-regional; just switch to SD to avoid paying.

The weaponry he was supposedly going to use is ridiculous too, they clearly just emptied a small cache of arms into the street and hoped that no-one would wonder how a working class Frenchman both got access to and afforded to purchase it.

Wow what is he doing tbh

Crashing this referendum WITH NO SURVIVORS

i'm an auscuck lad

JUST

Can anons PLEASE stop spamming Reddit links? If I wanted to browse reddit I would visit reddit.

Yes reddit users are cucks. That’s because people who aren’t cucks either get banned or disheartened by the level of moronic cuckery / post deletion they have to deal with and leave.

reddit is not an accurate representation of normalfags. reddit is a progressive propaganda hug box for faggots.

I think the real kicker is that they unpacked everything on site. Usually they transport the goods back to their base of operations so that they can safely go through the items, but they usually don't do that with explosives because it could be china-tier weapons that could explode at any moment.

They just wanted a 'le tracking shot of scary things . wav' to scare grandmothers.

:^) reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4mt3b6/david_cameron_has_warned_that_brexit_will_put_a/

My hat goes off to you, I couldn't do it interacting with people like those would enrage me. Cal it hugboxing but I've had years of interacting with retarded psuedo atheist reddit types, I just want to be around like minded people now.

I won't shit on you for what you're doing though, it's a good cause, good luck to you lad.

what a backwards and archaic country…

He's a big guy.

Yeah, that was the biggest giveaway, especially how the guy just plucked out a block of "explosive" from the rest with nary a care in the world.

Not available if you are outside of EU or use a proxy outside of EU range. I had to use another VPN because /politics/ and other spamming cunts have managed to get most of the European and British VPN IP ranges banned so I have a choice…post here or reconnect to a European one to watch ITV etc

Lad pls.

I'm not even a practising Christian.

It just annoys me when people shrug off the Christian heritage of this country as meaningless.

wtf lad

Filtered, tbh.

WEW

Realised no-one was responding to your shit-posts in the sticky, Chaim?

Filtered & reported.

ǝᴉqɹɐq ǝɥʇ uo oqqɐ ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʍoɹɥʇ 'ɯnʞuᴉp ɹᴉɐɟ ¿pɹɐoq ɹno dn ƃuᴉʇʇᴉɥs doʇs noʎ plnoɔ ǝʇɐɯ ʎǝɥ ɥɥ∀

wow I love filters!

step it up lad

WEW
CHEEKY CUNTS!!
IT'S FUCKING THE ANNIVERSARY OF D-DAY AND THE EU HAVE DECIDED WE DON'T OWN PART OF THE NORTH SEA!!
D-DAY PART TWO WHEN?!?
twitter.com/EU_Commission/status/739768848136720384

Wew lad.

Lol what a shill. Is this because of the OC earlier?

NEWEST OC, PLS SPREAD

It's a form of Nihilism, combined with SJWism, political correctness, mixed with beta nu-male cuckness.

It's telling that even with all the terrorist attacks that have happened within recent memory people still hang on to Islam as being the religion that needs protecting and not Christianity, which as you say is supposed to be the state religion of our country.

NOICE

I don't like brit/pol/ either but let's wait until after the election to shoah them off the board. If they can't mobilize after 900+ threads then maybe something needs to change.

Nice, lad.
have a treat

Pointless

N
O
I
C
E

We're not going anywhere.

thanks, lad

What does he mean by this?

Then why are you here.

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes#axzz4AoF0BYkP

Trips confirms, why is that cuck here?

WHOOPS!!!
ICM EU (online) poll:
Remain: 43%
Leave: 48%

Yes WHY is he here?

This tbh
It's not like we spill out to other threads

Aww gave up already Schlomo?

Source?

it's probably that guy with gyno

Why are any of us here?

I'm just here to hope that brexit happens.

That's bullshit and we all know it.

because I have no friends IRL

THe only time I see brit/pol/ stuff outside these threads is people either bitching about us for no fucking reason or other little countries (france, germany, nords) trying to mimic us.

People who are undecided take one look at the sorts of propaganda pushed out by 'Remain' and decide that it's too absurd to stand by.

Just yesterday they were claiming that the air would be more polluted post-Brexit.

:-)

SPREAD THIS, FOR THE GOOD OF OUR NATION!

Why are you getting smart with us lad?

If you don’t like us then fuck off.

archive.is/4M5o7

Source?
I ALREADY TOLD YOU
=>ICM EU (online) poll:
icmunlimited.com/

Its all just abstract space tbh

So what would you call the front page of >>>/lippe/ then? It's obvious you guys shitpost in other threads, and your denial just enforces my point further. Maybe you dont, but many of you ilk definitely do.

thanks lad!

That's /politics/ you twat. Don't confuse the two>>6239825

that wasn't us.
that was /politics/

They're doing everything they can to destroy the British fishing industry and annex our territorial waters.

Ardent unsubstantiated slander!

Ah so blaming /politics/ is the new britkike meme, got it.

This is why you should filter and report all /politics/ posters.

It's /politics/

SEE THIS POST

Here you go.

Yes! Let's all filter this
NASTY BULLY BOY

Joddle browses brit/pol/.

REMINDER

Elected MEPs cannot initiate legislation, propose legislation or repeal legislation. All that is done by the unelected EU Commission

Gefiltert.

no idea who she is sorry

HI JODDLE

Why aren’t you married with three children?

TBH

The type of """""""right wingers""""""" on Leave who want "free trade xDDD" and "to trade with the rest of teh wurld, its a big wurld out der, not just pewrop xDDDD" are this close to getting me to vote Remain out of spite

Take your talented "based" niggers and pakis and chingchongs and shove them up your fucking twat

Come on lad, at least don't make your d&c shilling this obvious

I get it that /politics/ is subverting since they seem that seems to be the Evalion shill hotspot, but what is the point of brit/pol/ if you fail to Brexit? Shitposting about ginnie?

lad, that this porn exists make me want to worship the free market as the mechanism that delivers Meme Magic

How the fuck is it "D&C" you dumb mong?

If you want to complain about shitposters at least get the source of the cancer right.

>>>/politics/32221

They're the ones who just can't do without shitting things up 'for te lulz', and then we get the collective blame, which they love.

What would we do if we won?

I'll elaborate on my point further:

It seems that AfD is having a beneficial effect on their nations politics because you get vids like and where they go full redpill.

When has any UK politician even approached that basedness asymptotically? Farage can't even bring himself to say that Islam is a problem.

Because it was a blatant attempt to divide the various Leave supporters on this board over whether or not wanting to trade with the rest of the world equates to somehow being some rabid fanatic of

Of course I might be giving you too much credit, maybe you really are retarded enough to think that you made a sensible post.

It's called the media. The state funded media as well. Last politician that mentioned white genocide was FINISHED instantly.

lad, shhhh

Then stay m8, you must have done something right.

SEE

HOPE THIS HELPS

I agree
mummy porn is the first time I've ever laughed at porn
i've got three kids btw lad my seed is strong

Sat here at my desk in a pool of my own sweat.

When we leave can we allocate some of that monthly spend on a national air conditioning program? Since, we wont have to bother with carbon quotas anymore.

What? We should be able to trade with the rest of the world, and that doesn't mean freedom of movement, that's purely an EU thing. Also it doesn't mean we stop trading with Europe/EU, we just have to make our own trade deals.

You're talking shit lad.

I have no sympathy for you people.

guess I'm /nofap/ now

I've got a big fan lad, I'm coping just fine despite my ethnic weakness to the sun.

Why can't krauts contribute anything good and just want to shit stir and dick wave. Don't answer that, in fact, ignore this post. There's no point.

"Brexit would bring two potentially important security gains: the ability to dump the European Convention on Human Rights … and, more importantly, greater control over immigration from the European Union."

~ Sir Richard Dearlove, former Chief of MI6

Welcome home, lad

I'm not a kraut, just a concerned user. Are you going to deny that AfD is, as of late, more based than UKIP? I don't care about the vitriol between brits and krauts, but objectively what that guy said in those videos is what your politicians should be saying.

"The EU interferes with UK firms and stacks the rules in favour of a (((select number of big businesses))). If we Vote Leave, jobs will be safer. We can have faster growth and greater prosperity in the future."

John Longworth, Director General, British Chambers of Commerce, 2011-16

Lads, I'm in a bit of pickle here over how to vote in the referendum.

Without giving away any details I've basically been given both a postal vote for my old address in Scotland alongside my poll card for my current abode in England.

My question is; what should I do? Obviously I could be cheeky and use both votes, but I'm not keen to break electoral law, morally as much as for legal reasons.

My worry is that there could be a good number of people in my position, and perhaps they aren't all as scrupulous as I am. So I'm also considering voting in person on the day and sending my postal vote to the EC alongside a letter explaining how I was given two opportunities to vote and asking them to ensure that nobody else abuses such a loophole.

So as I see it I have 3 options:
1) - Vote twice for leave
2) - Vote once for leave using my postal vote
3) - Vote once for leave in person

What does Brit/pol/ advise?

"The rights we have won for British workers came from our Parliament, not the EU. The EU is run in the interests of the (((big corporations))) who spend billions lobbying to make it work for them."

Gisela Stuart, Labour MP and Chair of Vote Leave

"The EU places tariffs on goods from outside the EU, which is bad for British shoppers and the developing world. And the EU forces us to charge VAT on goods, pushing up bills for working families."

Tim Martin, Chairman of Wetherspoons

Double dubs confirm it.

Civic Man is on BBC lads

They've said stuff that's more based, and? It's not about going full 1488, it's about voters.

That looks like a speedy courtroom escape photo

use a different pic

GAS THE JEWS. RACE WAR NOW
use both….the enemy would…show no quarter

I think it looks very MI6 plus it has plenty of black space for clarity. The other photos are shit tier tbh

Vote once for leave in person I'd say.

Leave in person.

Civic Man was on BBC

I'm literally posting these quotes from the back of an existing leaflet, here's a few of them.

YES IT IS YOU RETARDED KIKE

Full 1488 is 'gas the jews', talking about white genocide is where we want to be at least. That's why it was such a big deal Trump retweeted that White Genocide account. Your 'it's about voters' is just PR cuck shilling similar to gamergate concern trolling.

Yeah sure but you still don't get it. If someone said that in the UK they would be fucking finished. Done!

Britpol is basically slide threading. We need to stop this bullshit

Britpol is basically slide threading. We need to stop this bullshit!!

Britpol is basically slide threading. We need to stop this bullshit!!!!!!!

Wow it's another one. Filtered.

Reminds me of a talk by Bowden, when he spoke of his time in the BNP, he had someone who used to be a member of Labour talk to him, and say "It's a bit too patriotic isn't it? Shouldn't we act more like we're victims."

We must resist and bite.

No user. This shit is always ful of degeneracy. You know it. I'm sick of it.

M8. You just don't get it. Keep calling everyone who knows that such an approach would get you nowhere but the bottom of the barrel cucks though.

As for white genocide. It's talked about but not in those terms. Our politicians talk about whole neighbourhoods and towns being transformed beyond recognition etc, they don't say 'white genocide' though because it would backfire.

You're being naive.

Rest of the quotes and the inside.

Don't respond. Filter and move on.

Media blackout followed by letting him on one question time which they spent thrashing his party because of it stating it's white British first

Saved for future OC ideas, cheers.

Ty

Go on lads, torture yourselves

On sharia law. Look at this FUCKING RACIST NAZI BASTARD

He's where they talk about white genocide

Where does AfD stand in terms of national representation and where does UKIP stand? I think you'll answer your own concerns with that one. Mealymouthed opposition goes nowhere. Being open about what you oppose is where you want to be, not relying on inferences and implications.

Lads, I have some rage issues I need to express.

Nice country we have here, sure would be a shame if it were so cucked it can't even put it's own fucking flag on official government documents. Wouldn't want to offend Muhammad the kiddy fucker and Pajeet the quinquennial British gentleman now would we?

The fact that it arrived with a flier at the same time to stay in the EU with nothing but fluff content just makes me want Brexit to work. I mean fucking really?

Lad I can like both can't I?

bbc.co.uk/news

What's a blue badge

Lads, would you ever repeal the knife laws?

Even the USA shows more respect to its constituent members than the EU, and it's openly a single nation. They show the state symbol and motto on their license plates whereas the EU just shows the EU flag without Dieu et mon droit.

Fucking Nick Griffin, here's where you have to go full 1488, or else you'll just get assblasted and look like a retard on TV.

Nick Griffin wasn't the man for the job. You need someone with the eloquence and education of Jacob Rees Mogg or Dan "Closet UKIP Man" Hannan.

Are you slow?

Disabled parking permit.

But goy, the EU is just a market, it's not trying to become a state like America is, why can't you just ignore the fact that it already is one?

Still 2/1 at Ladbrokes lads

You really don't understand the point he's trying to make?

Lad… don't ever call anyone slow again.

NO! You must only slavishly worship one and call anyone else a cuck if they don't match their rhetoric.

Different countries, different situations, different zeitgeists, different ways of approaching and saying things. Same end goal.

I've never placed a bet before lad but I want to, how would I go about doing so?

Wow I was saying that's what happens when you come out with a pro-white or anti white genocide agenda in the uk. How could you not connect that? Just gonna filter you now you have to be trolling or just retarded

P.S Please don't laugh at me

Think I'll do this along with sending a letter to the EC.

That way I get to cast my vote (and be sure that it makes it to counting station, unlike trusting the post) and also potentially have other false votes nullified if the EC don't just throw my letter in the bin without reading it.

Ta lads.

I'm not yet as morally bankrupt as the enemy. Maybe if the result shows evidence of being fiddled, then I might have to look at whether or not some morals are worth having.

Just make an account with PaddyPower or William Hill lad, that's how I place my political bets.

hey big spender.

So they attack you so you must capitulate? How fucking lame are you? If they aren't attacking you then you're doing something WRONG. If anything that guy was too moderate. He backpedaled hard as fuck and kept saying things like 'I want a truce with Islam' which only dilutes his point with self-policing his own thoughtcrimes.

This thread theme

Dan "But but purple looks so silly :(" Hannan

Let someone know this may be an issue cos I have a mate that got a vote for his student AND home address and has just been goading about how he now has 2 votes for remain.

now for dubs of my own…

How does this come out?

If Brexit wins do we get the cash or only if we actually leave the EU?

post drunk Nigels if you have any

As much as I love the Hanman, I don't think he's a UKIPer.

tbh

I'm fine with him being blue (up until the Tory party lies in ruins and he'll need a refuge). It's good to have allies of different colours.

Hannan is a cuck, an immigration whore and an economy-firster. There's too many of these sorts of people in UKIP as it is.

-AfD benefits from an absolutely insane rapefugee inflow - 1,000,000 in a year - whereas we haven't had anything like that. Claiming white genocide is much easier when Merkel is that blatant.
-UKIP wants us to get out of the EU. AfD is also Eurosceptic but it's not the main focus. UKIP can't afford to be based because it could endanger its target. AfD doesn't have much to lose because there's no referendum.

Well he is libertarian.

Imagine Bowden on question time.

Just fucking imagine, why did he have to die?

He was only 55, smells fishy tbh.

That what I was thinking, Hannan, despite possessing great eloquence and fluency when speaking, all of his arguments revolve around the economy and how we can get a much better deal outside of the EU. He's certainly a libertarian or something, money is all that matters in his arguments, now this may not be true to his character, and perhaps he's just using these arguments as a tool, but I doubt it.

I would think that with the announcement that 12 MILLION Turkroaches intend to hop over to bongland should they get free EU movement that it would have been the perfect time to bring about the topic of ethnic replacement. I've seen a ton of UKIP advertisements saying that Leave would mean they could take more N. Africans than if they remained. Maybe that was just elaborate trolling, but I just don't know with you guys anymore.

I would think that with Rotherham and the other assorted scandals you have all the ammunition you'd need, but no one seems to be taking up the anti-Islam mantle.

That's exactly my worry. Will flag it up with the Commission but I doubt it will have any effect. Still, it's the right thing to do, so I'll do it.

Also report your friend for voter fraud. It's a serious crime if proven to have been committed knowingly (which your friend clearly does).

Because if they take it up they're going to get smashed by the government.

It's like having a teacher who hates your guts, you know she's going to fuck you over, she knows she's going to fuck you over, she just needs a reason. Muslims are THE protected class and the moment they get attacked the government will crush UKIP. Right now UKIP toes the line it has to toe to stay alive. When it starts to gain more power it will come out as more.

Does look suspicious

Politicians have no morals and neither do the mudskins or lefties

this

They'll just get you to return your paper and do nothing else tbh

Mate postal votes WILL be tampered with to help remain, you might as well

Someone redpill this goon on the video being an obvious EU funded fake…who has EVER been arrested by thpethial fortheth NOT waving gunz?
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/739766181855367168
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/739801625531928576

I'm making some more oc lads, basically it's a tube mape

gonna need a bit of help;

Does article 50 need to be triggered in order to transition to the EEA?
When do you think further integration with the EU will take place, & when do you think the fully federal EU will exist.

Moggy would be a good choice.

He looks down on UKIP for some reason but he could start his own nationalist party.

We know is pretty far right or possibly even closet 3rd position because he spoke at a Traditional Britain group dinner.

fucking hotwheels

Tbh, everything around Bowden is very mysterious, all of his speeches were performed on the spot, he had no notes and would just "read the air" in the room. Supposedly he'd been a member of the Tory party, rubbing shoulders with people such as Michael Gove and more important members. He also was Oxford educated and died 5 days after delivering a speech on Charles Maurras. Is he dead? Was he killed? Does anyone know anyone with a connection to Bowden? Was he a reincarnation of Merlin?

also
Suspect is wearing a Tamoil t-shirt…
Tamoil a Dutch company doesn't operate in France…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamoil

qz.com/698557/indian-students-are-not-as-poorly-educated-as-you-think-theyre-even-worse/

silence, Rai answered: “Cooking!”

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Let's not pretend that UKIP don't bring up Rotherham and other towns that've had paki rapists and called them out on all being of the same ethnic group preying on white girls, they bring it up fairly often actually. Or that they aren't pushing the point of millions of turkroaches being able to move to the UK, they are. Or that Farage/UKIP don't have a go at Islam and call them a fifth column in our country etc.

They are using that ammunition all the time. You just don't know of it because your American and don't follow this stuff like we do, doesn't stop you talking shit and calling UKIP cucks though. Even our lot seem to have very short memories so I don't blame you too much for your ignorance.

Why indeed. He was of the very highest caliber in my opinion.

All I can say is I wish he were alive today, his insights during this monumental time would be highly valuable.

This is going to be a good week.

Alright SA lad, you haven’t been around much.

Get some work on or something?

Either way this is anti-EU ammo.

or

Don't forget:

Blimey that's powerful.

Yeah Yanks on here are predisposed to anti-British sentiment due to their love of NatSoc and founding father traditionalism. The ones who look beyond that and see us as ancestors and allies are based though.

He's right. Boris is a shill.

I just don't see them going far enough, and that's where I'd prefer you to be. I think the moderate approach doesn't work, but it's probably because they'll be jailed like Nick G. was. I just think that Farage is your Ron Paul, not your Trump.

I write about Nigel a lot and sometimes he speaks with the dead and has conversations with gone British heroes.

I completely forgot, this will be thrilling. Can giflad make some gifs again?

This user summed it up perfectly.

Like I said, why can't I support both? I don't want Farage to be Trump, I want Farage to be Farage and Trump to be Trump.

leave or remain debate thing at 7:30PM tonight btw lads

Which channel, mate?

Fuck off Richard. No one gives a shit about Pan-Euro Nationalism.,

Some OC for you lads start spamming it to UKIP Leave normiebook and twitter

This tbh.

BBC1 lad

Except Trump gives us a window into what a more redpilled politician can be like. The problem I encounter in these threads is that they can never find a fault in Farage when you have more redpilled politicians even in the EU. Signal to them that their support would be more fervent if they took more hardline positions and they just might take it.

I'd forgotten about those, dis gun be fun

It's only been a few days or so, lad.
Work and gardening mostly, it's rather therapeutic

That fucking pose, every fucking time.

Nigel is more an acolyte of Powell than a parallel of any American politician. As other Anons have said - it's about the context, Nigel needs to be carefully balanced on the political spectrum to garner the votes and attention he needs to change things in the future.

I really don't get why you need to make this point? What are we supposed to do, move to a European country further on the right?

Is Tim Farron wearing an off the peg suit?

I really really like this image

Cheers, lad.

Don't really have a good feeling about this, honestly speaking.

>You need to be this big to ride the scooters
Listen my friend don't you think Nigel has a better grip in what he's doing in politics than you?

Fire up your photoshop

There's really no end to the amount of issues with that video, is there?

For foreign workers.
For foreign workers.

Rich tossers pose with their rich tosser cars and rich tosser friends in support of the rich tosser establishment.

I guess we can agree to disagree then, Trump flipped both parties the bird and he won anyway. I think that's what Nigel should do, but I realize that parliamentary politics is vastly different.

That's all it would take.

Except he is losing since UKIP still has very low representation. I saw him in the dailymail debate, very weak!

Feeling extra comfy lads.
First true day of summer I've enjoyed.

It's an old Conservative poster from 1909.

I'm sure no-one is claiming Nigel to be flawless, he's certainly the best we have in this nation at the moment for a number of reasons. Not least of which is the fact that he's now head of the third biggest party in the UK.

Nope. And even now the French haven't said anything about the fellow yet. I'll bet they're frantically arguing with Brussels right now as to whether to play along or quietly overlook it and sweep it all under the carpet.

Cold weather is comfier tbqh

I thought Nick G was better personally, but he certainly has less reach than Farage. I mean they're going to call you racist fascists anyway, why not take that opportunity to push more fashy ideals?

Nice work, lad.

I was a supporter of the BNP for a while.

Politics doesn't work like that.

They were also useless.

The last couple of days have been absolute scorchers.

How? (this is intended as a neutral question, I only became redpilled after they'd collapsed)

with the amount of media propaganda, they pretty much ended up bluepilling loads of people

Imagine if they'd been led by a man like Trump.

Sadly not, no.

People are too quick to forget how much UKIP have done and how far they've pushed the narrative/overton window in our favour in just a few years. Some say they don't go far enough, maybe there's some point to made there (not by the people who think they should be 1488 gas the kikes now though), but they've practically struck the exact right balance to push things forward whilst not being completely dissmissed and demonised out of relevance, whilst still making all the neccesary points. IMO.

They're not beyond reproach of course, but I'd say they've done pretty fucking well by us and know what they're doing.

PS pls r8 my OC whilst I go walk the dog.

You'd talk to white people about them and the response you'd always get is "oooh I'd like to support them but they're just a bit too extreme for me…"

Also Griffin was a knobhead.
They were also seen as a joke by most people.
Even schoolkids laughed at the BNP. Used to be a laff amongst students to sign someone up to the BNP newsletter using their school email.

Plus after antifa doxed every single BNP member it kind of became impossible to support the party since you were risking losing your job/education.

8/10, guv. It'll help if there were a caption as to the disease seen in the background; scary medical names always work well to shift public opinion.

He mighta been able to pull it off, he does have a clean record compared to nick

lol just found out nick called the Holocaust a “Holohaux” in 1997.

Great OC, 9/10. I think the quote should all be the same size though, it looks slightly jarring with 2 different font sizes. Aside from that though, really good job.

He's right, plus referenda are the tools of Caesarist democracies. The Lisbon Treaty etc. can be scrapped by any government that is in power. The notion of a referendum basically states to the people, "this is the only chance you have to change this", when that is utter bollocks. When do you have referenda for other treaties? It dissipates Eurosceptic power if we lose, and we more than likely will, given the corrupt state of our electoral system.

Nick was so desperate for media coverage that he was willing to appear on any BBC show no matter how stacked the audience and the questions were against his position. He happily obliged in being a walking strawman for establishment cronies to poke holes in on national television, and passionately played into the racism narrative by spending entire interviews arguing in futility that he isn't really racist.

He thought all publicity would be good publicity. He thought he'd be given an inch to put a clear message out in front of the British people. But in the end he was played like a fiddle and was used to crush dissent against marxism at the height of the Blair government.

Someone with enough money and savvy to beat the media and political establishment at it's own game would have been able to turn the BNP's fortunes around. Alas, unlike what Alex Jones believes, the world's wealthiest and craftiest men aren't secretly nazis after all.

Folk-meme (shitty) edits.

PLUG ME BACK IN, MORPHEUS

fug.

kek

B A T T L E B U S
twitter.com/Steven_Woolfe/status/739847988672090112

Change the paint to EU blue and it would be perfect

What if you change colour to blue instead of red? maybe some stars?

smh tbh family

I will load up PS and give it a try.

nice one matey

Why won't they publish a full-time table?

I don't want to miss it if it comes near by my way.

Damn, I remember when the internet was covered in Griffincucks. They were so awful at articulating a coherent message and so easily baited by most vapid of liberals.

I remember one in particular getting dogpiled in the youtube comments of some BBC comedy video for trying to pose an neutral moderate complaining about media bias. Must have seemed like a reasonable plan until someone pointed out that his account was subscribed to several BNP and neo-nazi related channels.

They really needed to learn some subtlety.

JUST DUMPED BREXIT PROPAGANDA ITT, LOAD UP AND SHARE IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT IT ALREADY

express.co.uk/news/uk/677080/Government-cover-up-migrants-sneaking-into-UK-data-illegals-hidden-borders

EXCLUSIVE: 'Cover-up' over migrants entering UK as data on illegals is kept hidden!

Need a pic related of NatSocs

Remember lads, filter and move on.

Reported and filtered, too easy

wew

WHO SUMMERY HERE?

How's your Summer so far lads? I always have one hand in my pocket so i have one brown hand and a white one tbh

Any of you mob from Cumbria?
What's it like?

My mum's Cumbrian, she says that it's full of conservative farmers with border collies. The people have really cute accents which vary from village to village.

Unfortunately one year's worth of migration could completely destroy that beautiful, history-steeped region.

Same as every year, webm related is going on this week, it's a blast

Bugger that.

Get some Steeleye Span on, we'll get the party started.

Dont really ever sing damn ergo nope.

>"I think the anti-SJWs are just as intolerant, I hab no blase bor bligortreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

If you get a chance this summer you should paint your walls lad. I'd use that picture on the wall as a focal point for deciding colours or you could go with a light neutral tone which would allow you to change the colour tones of the accessories (e.g curtains and shit) all the more easier tbh

Quickly blued it.

lol

Replace socialism with European Union or EU?

How about globalism instead of socialism?

good work 66

this

Painting's fallen off the wall, nail tore out. To paint them I'd likely strip the wallpaper, and while stripping the wallpaper It'd probably be a good time to replaster the walls (as painting fall off). Lot of work that, hense me putting it off 4 years.

which one are you tbh?

Not foreign lad I just love cum

I used to make radio plays

You have a nice room tbh it has alot of potential

Yr Hen Ogledd tbh

That sort of image would be good for luring open border globalist shills out of the woodwork. They won't see anything wrong with it and will happily argue for the erasure of national identity in response to you posting it.

Tricking them into outing themselves in public is one of the best ways to redpill ordinary people tbh.

Thats normie even by normalfag standards, lad.

It's not like I can control what people around me listen to lad

property is bloody expensive because of second homes and holiday lets. Can't see them sending a swarm of migrants that way.. unless of course it's to punish us for BREXT

You seen this lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw

Nice one lad

Nice work, lad. Thx

I opened PS and found out that I haven't a clue how to use it. (I will learn).

EU was easier to make out of the letters I had at hand, what's next.

Fuck me lads, this shite is dull

Noice

What is it about Danes that makes them more pragmatic than surrounding countries?
I know Copenhagen has it's own problems but nothing like London.

No worries lad, just glad that my umpteen years of studying digital media has sort-of paid off in a way.
I make no money from it, but at least I can make dank maymays.

I find just mucking about with it is better than any courses that you can do online.

Look on the bright side, the taxes you are paying is making a massive improvement to the lives of some muslims

D-d-danes are s-shit

You should make your clone tool work less uniform in future work but it is acceptable.

See it years ago.
Remember seeing some black as the night nigger comment "haha I'll have to move to Denmark get me some fine Danish woman ;)))"

Didn't like it then, don't like it now.

fair enough looks good m8 not really anything else I can suggest really

youtu.be/3yKwCV-qxsw?t=821

Imagine being up shit creek and having to face this

GAS THE BBC

JUST WATCHED THE BITE THE BALLOT DEBATE

FUCKING CANCER LADS

I remember seeing the website for that a couple of years back.
I reckon that all a Brit version would do is get cucks to go on about how we should be encouraging BAME babbies.

I rarely use the clone tool, I tend to use the content-aware fill tool but the area was crap to do it.

Trump also repeatedly tried to run for president and got absolutely no where. It wasn't until the culture changed to it's current state that Trump was able to run. The UK isn't angry enough yet to elect their own Hitler, but we're getting there. If Britler ran now he would fail, if he ran in a years time after another terrorist attack and a kiddy fiddler ring he would sweep the elections.

Also Trump isn't president yet. Hillary can still beat him. The game is rigged against him and the public vote doesn't matter.

I saved. Thanks SA.

Nicely done.

False flags, yay.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

your OC is complete shit

The presnter just said "what you sayin man?"

It's like that meme with the man with a skateboard saying "how do you do fellow children?"

No

I'm happy.
Would have preferred a muzzie terrorist but this should sufficiently scare people into voting leave.

btw it's not even mine check the IDs since you don't like it so much I'll link it again

High cost of living, higher requirements for immigrants, a strong work ethic and popular national customs like eating lots of pork products are drinking beer in public I reckon. It's a cocktail of things that the usual invaders find repulsive.

They still have immigrant problems, but Denmark makes for a much less attractive target to third worlders. The beer and pork culture is something we share, but there's a problem with laziness, generous welfare payouts and low immigration requirements that makes us vulnerable to colonization.

I have a Danish friend who claims everything is great there simply because of socialism, and he refuses to believe that what socialism did to this country is "real socialism", you know what these people are like.

Reminder that this literal autistic can go get stoned to death in the ME.

it was a pretty good film tbh

not an argument cuck

The third image is implying 'hurr muh evil eternal krauts'

Just the fact security about the euros is such a major news point should red pill anyone

Having friends

NORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think I like her.

I am instinctively distrustful of her.

Not an argument.

one man planning 15 attacks, sounds legit

Sorry what's the main nation behind the EU again? ah yea Doucheland

Glad my instincts about politics shitposters are on point.

come on lad.

I gave you a logical argument now stop spamming.

wrong, they are not the main nation and they are not running the EU.

Jews are not German m8.

>>>/politics/
>>>/hell/

Her womb looks sandy tbh

holy fuck that's not subtle at all

Not an argument, americuck.

ttrip

By the way lads stop posting shit about me. I'm going through with becoming a woman on the outside to match what's on the inside and I don't care what you think.

Fuck, just ship them to Birmingham or something

this is what ethnic nationalists actually believe

Another one for the trash.

tbh lads

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE'S A WASP

It's quite incredible what they managed to get away with.

Come on lad I took that one today.

I am not a fucking burgercunt

your post is trash

exlpain it lad

that coexist sticker has to be shopped… right?

was the love scene between the pig and the egg a metaphor for Rotherham and the like

Yes you are an American and you're bereft of an argument

>>>/trash/

Those crafty fuckers know naive little teenager cunts are going to keep us in

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not at all m8

AND

it's real

I guess they got away with it because well, "what's the deal about it it's just a sticker :^)"

Exploitable.

wew

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ECF283F6D7B7280A097C9990E32C7D2840CD7930&dn=The+Angry+Birds+Movie+2016+HDTC+720p+x264+English+AC3+2.0…Hon3y&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.aletorrenty.pl%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fthetracker.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.sktorrent.net%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftorrent.gresille.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

His tone of voice does my head in though

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am not downloading a honeypot nigga

Don’t take your country back. Take it forward.
#Remain

rainierland.com/movie/angry-birds-2016.html
Here then, lad.

How does seeing the establishments of the three parties together not piss people off?

Corbyn was right to not share a platform with Cameron tbh

I try to watch it and all I can think of is this

#cuck

Nah I think she's a special case. Literally.

I want to fug Paul's boipussi tbqh

Please Laugh Gear is on

I don't fucking want to watch that shitty film.

Andrew Neil will be roasting Hillary Benn at half seven lads

THEY'RE OPENLY PLOTTING TO DISOBEY THE ELECTORATE IF BREXIT WINS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36457120

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Charles Heslop OBE one of you lads?

Let's go on a Twitter assault, lads.

#eurefready

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

We need this to make it out there. We need to anger the undecided's.

Brexit is not going to happen fam

ebin

Good. It'll only anger people even further. Post-referendum is absolute primetime for people like us to swoop in and fan the flames. OUT voters will feel disillusioned whatever the result is and they'll feel there's only one party and one group of people to turn to and who still represent them.

At least they're not lying about being undemocratic.

Good thinking lad.

What's wrong with this guy?

I know NA aren't perfect but they're a relatively new group, they'll change over time and they're still doing relatively okay compared to other groups that came before them.

What does this guy actually want?

You can be in the single market but not in the EU, so they are obeying it to the letter although not in spirit

Alright then, bigots, tell me why I should care about "Britain" and "sovereignty" and other racist bullshit.

NA are about to absorb the six million splinter youth groups. Guarantee it

walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-assembly-leader-neil-hamilton-11430809#rlabs=3 rt$category p$1

Can these cucks just fuck off

Farage IS UKIP, the party is his until he doesn't want it anymore

NA are alright.

If I wasn't certain association with them would terminate my sponsorship I'd see about getting in contact with them.
Seems like a good laugh.

At least he's backing based Nuttall but you're right - without Farage, UKIP will simply cease to be at all relevant.

People hate NA because it's the in thing to do so. In reality NA are one of the few active and talented groups in youth politics.

Paul Nuttall is based though.

The Andrew Neil Interviews: Leave or Remain?

15 minutes bbc1

Sponsorship for what lad?

You shouldn't, you'd be no use in such a society that means you'll have to stand on your own two feet and be responsible for yourself and giving a helping hand to your fellow countrymen in times of need.

You're probably terrible company, no fun at parties and your kids won't respect you (if you even have any).

Regressive people like you may as well just be happy with being a second rate, average joe and always hoping and voting for an "even" playing field. Play it safe.

pussy

gud

BASED NA, SHILLS BTFO

College.
You poor sods are paying for me to piss about learning how to be a sailor for the next three years of my life.

Remember to watch

Lads, does NA endorse leaving the EU yet?

If anyone decides where the party is heading after the referendum I want it to be him.

Lads where can I watch

Good profession that lad, I myself come from a long line of semen tbh

Oh here we go with the bigotry.

Wrong shitlord I'm never invited

PAN EVROPA

Yeah fam, I hear they won't too aggressively endorse it because it may scare off the normies and give the remain campaign fodder

I'm just getting sick of it all tbh, after brexit, whatever the outcome I think I'm just going to be how I really am and not give a single fuck about appeasing the normies. Sure I'm not going to tell everyone I work with that I'm in NA, but I'm not going to tread on eggshells when it comes to topics where our voices should be heard. I don't now but I'm not as extreme with my points as I actually feel.

Won't necessarily go to every street demo either, just the odd one now and then. I prefer the other activism much more.

NA shills fuck off

We all know you're a honeypot

It's funny how the left wheel out faux-working class types like Owen Jones and wank over his "Northern" accent, meanwhile UKIP has a genuine scouser with a thick accent and doesn't mention it.

This. Leave before we set Joe Owens on you.

LADS

WHAT ARE WE WATCHING AT 8.30 AND WHERE

STREAM PLES

Do you want me to throw you into the dreaded filter lad?

Bowden was a psycho, I know from personal experience. He was always the smartest and most frightening person in the room.

are you his son? who am I kidding he was a virgin

That's not a very nationalist policy lad, smh.

Sounds like the best approach, and it's good to hear they're on board with independence. I did wonder whether they were going to choose pan-europeanism or true nationalism in this fight.

Saddick Kum is on now

Your arse is a honeypot, you fucking rentboy.

I second this, stream link pls

What's it like lads?

You mad naziboo larper?

kek

link?

I don't speak to folk about politics unless they ask me.
Served me well so far.

Act normal then when they inevitably bring up politics around you and you reveal yourself to be a shitlord it fucks with their head.

wtf

It tastes awesome with some nuts and tea.
It's a good alternative for sweets if you don't want to eat unhealthy.

It says that channel it not available in my country m8

Not really no.

What next? "Trans Nazi" the latest buzzword because nobody cares about being called a larper anymore? You guys are boring tbh.

good with greek yogurt

thank you

EARTH MOTHER GAIA CONFOUND YOU

NAZIS GET OFF MY CHAN

I'LL STAB YOU IN THE FUCKING NECK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Neil is on lads watching it at work tbh

get a euro proxy

Has anyone doxed that ginger cuckold joe cunt who got btfo by based brexit nigger on that bbc show yet? He was one of the cuckiest specimens iv ever seen

amerifriend

"musician and comedian"

I reckon he's gonna be based, I think he's secretly Brexit

all the euro vpns are b& on Holla Forums

he'll have tried to get exposure from this somehow

FUCKING NUMALES NEED TO BE ELECTROCUTED NOW

Who, Neil, Benn or Corbyn

I'm poastin from one now.

>tfw don't feel safe posting to Holla Forums anymore

y

Neil

Well when I was speaking to my manager last week she revealed she didn't like Islam and I just took it as an opportunity to let her know that I'm a racist and just don't give a fuck about it. I think the fact that it's coming from someone who has also travelled a lot and because we both weren't expecting it from each other made the conversation much better.

The tide can turn. We need to bite the bullet and be a bit more brazen. Most of us actually think these things deep down. We know who the obvious enemy is, fuck them, make fun of them and just wind them up on purpose.

lel fucker embarrased himself so badly. He looked like he was gonna cry when based brexit boon shouted at him.
I want his twatter so I can mock him mercilessly.
The cuckface of remain

Watching.

Cheers, I'll clean it up a little later.

Me too.

Yeah he's roasting him

Did you fuck her?

Holla Forums shills spam the board and get all of the IPs banned.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4msscx/what_is_the_one_main_reason_you_are_planning_on/

It's your blood pressure

Is her womb too sandy for marriage?

I loved every second of it. Based gentleman of colour tbh.

She's pretty hot and if her boyfriend wasn't in the navy and a decent white man I probably would have, but I'm not gonna shit on my doorstep either, I have to work with her.

God diversity and globalised world and progression.

Have these people ever stood for anything in their lives?

Andrew Neil being tolerable thus far.

That fucking paki plant on the brexit side though. Fuck me did that go tits up for whoever had that idea.

Yeah fuck off ya paki cunt - you and your ilk constantly crying 'muh oppreshun' are the reason most folk are voting brexit anyway.

BBC fucking shot themselves in the foot today. Loving it tbh

They probably thought the black guy would be pro-immigration

What are we watching?

Good luck with that argument

al-alibaba mujahideen - occupation - brainwashing children in extremist schools

ayy

best feeling ever, lads

Start having kids immediately

The Andrew Neil Interviews: Leave or Remain?

BBC1

Where do they think UKIP, FN, PVV, AFD, GD, all sprang from?

They hate the fucking EU, the EU literally created the right-wing they hate

Some guy made a really good point about left wing males being heavily feminised to the point of not wanting to hold certain opinions because it brings dreaded responsibility and challenge into their lives.

I thought I'd be able to handle it

I've had toddler siblings and they get really annoying sometimes.

is it worth it lad?

He looks similar to Jeb! Being bought off and knowing you're speaking bullshit must affect your facial expressions

Nick Clegg is our Yeb tbh

Good on you lad.

I will (when I find a wife).

CUNT, THE EU IS WHAT CAUSED THE RISE IN EXTREME NATIONALISM

ASK HIM A FOURTH TIME NIEL I DARE YOU BOYO

ALL THESE NETS COMING INTO OUR COUNTRY CATCHING OUR FISH AND CRIMINALS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That channel is based

goes to sweden, comes back a racist

yes lad, it's all worth it.

lad

You don't actually believe that

Goes to Sweden, gets raped.

win-win. Little uppity faggot would deserve it.

poal.me/tbkoth

IMPORTANT UKIP LEADERSHIP POLL

Insha'allah I'll have your kids - on the end of my 8 inch, caramel, circumcised cock - soon enough, kuffar.

WE HAVE THIS POLL EVERY THREAD

At least try to be somewhat accurate, mate.

How long before we get Poal.me screamers like with Strawpoll?

LADS

Filtered

NO

Nuttall, see

Oh that's wonderful

usman! usman my boy! wake up! get up! you dreaming again!?

Will do lad. The smell of their hair makes me want to squeeze and squeeze them tbh

TTIP AINT REAL GOY

nice digits but be real lad, Britain is not leaving the EU.

Brit/poll/ can never have too many.

REMAIN CONFIRMED FOR PRO TTIP

Nationalising the railways is the stupidest things I've ever heard in my entire life

Brit/poal/ m8

Give it up schlomo, everyone has filtered you.

Why can't Corbyn just endorse leave to crash the referendum.

I'm a black convert to Islam tbh. I don't like Pakis either. Islam is great though. If you're a man and you just say you've conquered it, it's okay to stick your dick in literally anything.

I'm so going to conquer some white lolis when the Islam revolution begins in the UK, tbh.

Yes it is.

>unhid your post to read that
My filtering prowess is unparalleled.

MUH D-DAY

Cause he's a scrawny little weak cunt who's going to collapse of a heart attack in the next few months

ENSURE A FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN

1488 LABOUR

Are those dog inches lad?

Kek, even pakis think you're worthless vermin.

No I don't, whatever happens, they'll justify it from their warped perspective. It would be nice if that did happen.

Nobody does. I've been to Arab countries and they always take the piss out of them and loathe them.

oh my fuck he's saying nothing

KEK. They won’t even bother marking your grave.

woah what a revelation, I would of never guessed that they were pro-TTIP!

Thank you captain obvious.

I am not a fucking kike and do you really think this is not going to be a fix?

EU Jews will stop Brexit and you cant except it.

A lot of people in politics are experts on that

Thats literally all they have - the same empty hollow buzzwords spewed forth like vomit from an fitting epileptic mong.

And somehow that trite got 176 upboats…..

Plebbit. Not. Even. Once.

I cannot wait for the tsunami of butthurt when we win the referendum - which we fucking will lads - I can feel it in me bones.

dickpic?

NOBODY gives a shit what pakis think tbh, fam. Pakis are worse than gypsies.

Filtered

I prefer my multigeneration politicians to be more rees-moggy

I predict Andrew Neil will have to suppress his urge to just have friendly bants, as opposed to an interrogation.

Farage on Friday

lel

Reported

Leave would be better off without IDS

dickheadpic

nyehehe

Show us her lad

blease Nigel deliber us to freedumbs :DDD

Yes I agree Woolfe is a lad, it's void for me between them

Don't miss fams

Even inbred Pakis have a better civilisation than niggers mate.

I don't bloody care

Everyone in this fucking thread should just kill themselves.

>>>Holla Forums

chill Winston

I wish.

Nah fam, think we'll just enjoy leaving the EU in our near 90% white country while ur mum gets raped by a mexican

Lol fite me irl white bois. Meet me at the Knights Templar in London, 9 O'Clock. Pictured is me.

Why are you even here, then? Just fuck off and stop clogging up the thread with your naysaying bullshit that's been posted 62 times already strewth you're irritating tbh chap

wat?

why are BBC dramas so cliche

more of Corbyn's mates?

#triggered

Iv got two and in the night garden is cancerous shit made by marxists btw. Same people behind the teletubby feminisation shit.

Oggy & the Turkroaches is where its at for tv to enjoy with your kids. None of that BBC shite for my nippers.

Caught my boy watching tracy beaker once. Put a fucking stop to that right quick.

Oh, you're under 30.

Filter and move on.

I've filtered the guy above and below you, nothing of value was lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20

FAM

EY FAM

ARE WE GETTIN' OUT OF DIS EU FAM?
IS IT ON?

In The Night Garden is a conspiracy between the BBC and parents to send their children to sleep. It works a treat.

It's the only half hour of TV she watches all day. She'll be find lad

OH MY GOD

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07d7nj9/ben-building-mussolini-monuments-and-modernism

WATCH THE FIRST FEW MINUTES OF THIS AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET LADS

FUCKING TRIGGERED TBH

Nah m8 don't get gassed.

I fucking love Jonathan Meades and I fucking loved that show.

he's based mate

Then you're easily beguiled by pseudo intellectualism tbh

Is this a new meme I've missed?

vimeo.com/meadesshrine

LAD
THANKS

This gives me one of those "Just kill every fucking non-white, we are the motherfucking Herrenvolk" moods.

Why don't you enjoy his documentaries?
He piles heaps of shit on mediocre architecture and shows how they are instruments of facile ideologies

I always learn a lot from them

second

I have one that I got off cuckcuckgo images because I search "cringe gif" and it was the best I saw tbh.

His leftist bias and his ignorance on atheism etc. Not based at all fam, he digs into the shallower regions of an ancient mill and proclaims he's found a city tbh

ALMOST OUT OF BREAD LADS

So they want to stop being a pseudo-state of the US and start being an actual state within the US of Europe instead?

Genius. I also admire his complete lack of self-awareness in claiming we're deluded by believing things were better back then, but he's right when he says they were worse.

Thats what folk said about tellitubbies and look how the millenials turned out.

It was at the forefront of pushing gender bending normalisation on preschoolers. Tellitubbies was very subversive.

Night garden used to wind me up lad. Its got that upsy daisy wog puppet thing, everything speaks fucking gibberish, its narrated by an old luvvie queen and it makes no fucking sense. I mean when I was a kid at least the Why Bird on Playbus spoke the queens and the programming had some vague structure to it. That night garden crap is akin to a vallium enduced hallicunation - and not one of the good ones - more like the ones where you are scared, wobbly and think you might die.

Glad my kids are older now so i dont have to deal with the hell that is preschooler tv any more.

My daughter watches the aformentioned Oggy and the Turkroaches and my son watches nip stuff like Tenkai Knights and I also got him in to the old Bottom tv shows whuch I bought him on dvd,

maybe mummy can get you some?

express.co.uk/news/world/673799/Sweden-sex-attacks-migrant-rise-police-report

Swedish police report on why the country has the worst rates of physical and sexual violence committed against women and girls in Europe

Report revealed the majority of sex attack victims were under the age 15

Police also admitted the majority of attacks have taken place in public places had been committed by migrants

But it says refugees might not be able to “handle the alcohol” and simply feel “horny” and have “ignorance of the consequences for the girls”.

It reads: “Sweden tops the new EU statistics on physical and sexual violence against women, sexual harassment and stalking.

“The conclusion is that the roles are a consequence of Nordic alcohol culture, but also of non-traditional gender roles.”

Actually lad I was wrong he is based in parts tbh, that opening just completely threw me tbh

HULLOOOO

SADDOOOOS

WHO MAKES NEW THREAD LADS?
NOT ME TBH I TAKE FOREVER

I'm glad these bowl-headed dykes will be raped by Abdul at some point in their lives.

More BBC shenanigans

BBC is accused of discrimination after launching search for new One Show reporter who is from 'an ethnically diverse background' and has a northern accent

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627006/New-One-reporter-ethnic-minority-northern-accent.html

None of that gay shit lads. We'll go in hard.

NO LAD

standard.co.uk/news/world/british-toddler-dubbed-jihadi-junior-smuggled-from-syria-to-sweden-a3264326.html

'British' toddler produced by unholy combination of 'British' black mother' and 'Swedish' Arab father smuggled to Sweden for operation

What the actual fuck? What the fucking fuck?

How can terrorist children just be smuggled from warzones into white European countries like this? This is free movement in all its glory. Makes my blood boil.

I thought that show was good, tbh
He expressly points out that fascism doesn't belong on the left-right spectrum
And that much of Mussolini's interpretation of fascism was a consequence of Mussolini's personality defects, not a flaw in fascism itself

His criticisms of architects (and modernists) of that period was scathing, tbh.

I think if Meades wasn't so pompous he would be easier to watch though

The doublethink of these groups is something awe-inspiring.

Just seen a Vote Leave advert on Youtube before this video

This shit is so creepy. Did you see theevalion video tellytubbies?

FUCK OFF

Edgy kids can end up soft. Better to just get them into sports. Being fit and going outside making friends/connecting with people means they'll be more able and willing to fight for something.
t. basement dwelling autist that isn't able or willing to fight for anything because his parents let him play violent video games and watch movies and stay indoors all his childhood

GCHQ BULLIES GET CALLED OUT BY LE BASED SCOTTISH MUSLIM FEDORA

n e w t h r e a d p l s

*tips fedora*

REMINDER THAT RICHARD SPENCER IS A FUCKING WASTE MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=Gyupy0i7mfg

wew

I didnt see that yet no but I rememeber a few months back we had a thread on subversive teletubbies. It was a good thread with lots of replies and it illustrated how teletubbies was subliminally normalising leftist pozz, heemasex, trans shit and brown faces to toddlers waaay back in the late 90s. The colour coordination of the creatures, the fact that the brown faced one had a phallic shaped antennae on its head while all the others had orifices, the fact that the pale white faced red one was the smallest and weakest of them and loads of other shit that sounds trite and silly but added up together painted a much more sinister picture of leftist social engineering disguised as childrens entertainment,

They can play sports at school. At home they'll get what I got:
A crap laptop that can only play strategy games from the 00s once they turn 14/15 with a 200kb/s internet connection.
No locks on doors either.
Haven't decided on telly. Tbh my wife/girlfriend would probably want a telly but I don't watch it at all so there'll most likely end up being a telly in the house. I'll have to sort that situation out when I come to it.

They'll grow up well.

top wew

oy vey

Well done faggot

This lad knows the score

He's an unironic pan European faggot.

Everytime I see these big groups I just think, what a great target tbh

wtf

vegans aint qt lad they are almost all irritating unstable emaciated leftycuck cunts who insert their self righteous vegan politics into everything. Vid related

NYET

What the hell is that accent?

this country is so fucked tbh. this guy should be deported six feet underground

Nah, swimming they can do.
Important survival skill plus it's good exercise.
Eventually get them in a local squad.

Learn from where I made mistakes and don't put them in for regional galas until they're at least 15/16.

This guy is pretty interesting.

He's one of those Law arguing pseudo lefties but he names the Jew in one of his videos.

He gives good insight into how fucked our Police are. They're statist little shits that only have a loyalty to their paychecks.

usdaw.org.uk/LPyoungMembers

Doesn't require you to be a member to vote, so tell them how you feel, Holla Forums.

dis gon be good

Wish they'd release the replies

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/739772357259186177?lang=en-gb

Alright you lazy fucks I'll make a thread

what edition lads?

Boris edition

Lad nah

Nige's Battle Bus edition

with joy

BASED BREXIT KANG THREAD

nice, I like that

lol

I hope so badly we leave.

The salt on Twitter alone will be mountainous.

They might finally realise that 10k people in an echo chamber is 10k people in an echo chamber

top kek this gilf hook line and sinkered

last?