French Nationalist Arrested for Terrorist plans

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627218/French-man-arrested-125kg-explosives-Ukraine-planned-carry-attacks-Euro-2016-angry-mass-immigration-spread-Islam.html

No doubt the media is going to bite into this one, despite the fact that muslim attacks Are more imminent…

Other urls found in this thread:

crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug
archive.is/az3on
youtube.com/watch?v=L34d5OIslck
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/739766181855367168
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/739766524949467136
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/739801625531928576
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamoil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oy vey don't you know that nationalism is terrorism you stupid goy?

It Looks like some Holla Forumsack took the b8.

Well I made a thread aswell >>>6238557

However this is sure a false flag. Great Mossad.

Looks like a cheap pr stunt by dumb hohols.I mean look at the current state ok ukraine.Do you belive that they are capable of finding and catching turrurists?

This kind of shit is why i laugh when Russia bombs Ukrainians. They will sell anyone out for a few cans of dog food and a pat on the head from the EU.

Why on earth did he have so much weapons and ammo? And how could he afford it, at 25?

Also, UKRAINE? They are still financing Azov!

bump

Milk him dry of cash before turning him in. Truly a disgusting people.

crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug

Oy vey don't arm yourself white man. Only the muslim gangs can have access to weapons.

archive.is/az3on

Always archive for fucks sake you fucking newfag.

Also

Why the fuck would he want to kill his fellow Frenchmen civilians?

This reeks of false-flag bullshit.

They're going to attach this to people who have anti-immigration/globalism sentiments in order to make them out as extremists.

One less hypocrite.

A shame he got caught

He was 'caught' in Ukraine. Watch the video.

No guns drawn. The way he walks to the car just reeks of 'aaaand action'. They wouldn't waste window space putting a camera on him.

The fucking jews in Ukraine made this shit up.

Where did he get the money to buy all that shit?

c'mon goys, we all know what's going on here.

The SBU (which most officers left/were fired) can't find Russian partisans blowing up their factories, train tracks and recruitment offices in broad daylight, they can somehow track a lone wolf.

This reeks something fierce.

Anders wasn't a false flag, he legitimately hated mudshits. Why can't there be someone else who was planning the same thing?

I don't believe this is a false flag just yet

I don't know, might no be a false-flag.

Here in the UK they mention how police have stopped over 15 attacks already but the media is focusing on this one

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

Soon…

The French police found nothing in his apartment and they say he isn't on any watch-list, which makes them very skeptical. I'm calling cheap false flag on this one.

This.

How does a 25 year old own so much shit?

Why is him and his car in the middle of some port/construction area?

Why is his car alone in the middle of an empty road? Why was he outside of it in the start of the video in the first place? Why did he not think it was weird that in an empty road, cars were blocking him?

That's such a weird fucking video

A "nationalist" no less…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A GUY VERHOFSTADT, JEAN CLAUDE DUNKER AND MARTIN SCHULTZ PRODUCTION

it's weird that they all jumped out and grabbed him.
but who the hell was taking that video?
why did they let him record all of the weapons if it was a terrorist catch.
and why did they lay all of the weapons onto the road open for the camera to see
this is very fishy

This is some blatant horseshit. I love how they even went with one of the most aryan looking fuckers they could find.

Is there any way we can push this as a false flag to the normies while teaching them what a false flag is? Have it blow up in their globalist kike noses.

How do we argue against the incoming barrage of "WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TO" lads?

Has anyone got a list of all the foiled islamist terror attacks?

Tell them it makes no sense for a nationalist to want to bomb his own people

Also, why the fuck does one guy have so many weapons? Was he planning to bring all that to Paris?

false flag

just say it's a fucking false flag, and not a very good one at that

of course normal fags accept anything

Also how does one lone wolf shoot 3 rocket launchers, detonate bombs, shoot with machine guns all at once?

Also, I think this thread is being targetted for a forum slide, lots of garbage random threads coming up all of a sudden

bump to stop slide

Man, you aren't kidding. There is a ton of garbage in the catalog. They are either sliding this or something else hard. This shit should be stickied.

Bump

bumpity bump

FIRE UP YOUR TWITTER AND RED PILL THESE ACCOUNTS. THEY HAZ FOLLOWERS

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/739766181855367168
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/739766524949467136
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/739801625531928576

Suspect is wearing a Tamoil t-shirt…
Tamoil doesn't operate in France…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamoil

I've seen 80s action movies that are more convincing than this.

False flag as fuck

What, no trending #YouAintNoNationalistBruv hashtag already?

a quick survey of the french media through google news reveals that everyone duplicates the press release, the comments (when they are allowed) are about 98% people saying it's a bullshit cheap false flag made by incompetent losers, and the remaining (((2%))) say to wait for official announcements, it's worrying, maybe it's serious, be careful go…guys, etc, etc

a surprisingly high redpill level

Bump

They've really cut the budget on these false flags

The two police-men who comes last on each side has their weapons up.

There is another guy in the video being arrested at the same time, looks like he came from the car.

Why did they film this?

Why did he have enough guns and bombs for an entire squad of muslims suiciders?

How could he afford it?

How can UKRAINE, who has to support Azov (yes, they are state supported) have resources to uncover this?

Something is fishy here…

with such production value, I'm sure that some camera fingerprinting is possible

Yep. Fuck those EU dick-riders.

it's a ten year old shirt of the football club juventus turin. it's just as fake and gay as the whole story.

Nationalism is Terrorism
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

that doublethink became a real thing is crazy.

WORLD'S MOST OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG DETECTED

I would bet money in the next few days, it is uncovered he browsed a hate speech website where right wing terrorists plan cyber violence called Holla Forums

How was he supposed to pull off attacks on 15 targets on his own?

He's obviously a member of a Right Wing Death Squad.

if a random farm labourer could obtain this, what do actual terrorists have..

They can plant hidden cameras inside the home and garage of a random nationalist in Ukraine, but they can't find muslim terrorists in Paris and Brussel before they bomb people?

This is such bullshit, it's fucking unbelievable.

Typically intelligence agencies provide the funding in these set ups. In the US the FBI were targeting mentally ill and retarded people to use as patsies for awhile.

Estimated price for all that in the video is around 250,000 euros. His job was breeding animals in a veterinarian setting with assisted insemination. Which is around 1,700 € a month. You need a lot of schooling in that field so it's unlikely that at 25 years old that's where he got the money. And if it sounds like a lot of money remember that taxes there will claim well over half. Then again it could be explained by a large inheritance.

So he helped cucks out with their bulls?

Fucking disgusting degenerate.

its glorious

i like the subtle programming their giving you about him having 15 balaclavas. trying to make it seem like hes part of a cell. be afraid of evil nationalist goyim. they will blow up synagogues oyyyy veyyyyyyyy

h-hi
can we be friends?