Why did the Big Bang theory thought they could turn a Jew Jew Abrams look alike into a sex symbol?

Why did the Big Bang theory thought they could turn a Jew Jew Abrams look alike into a sex symbol?

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2015/12/08/jewish-star-mayim-bialik-crushes-anti-zionist-critics-on-facebook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks like a tranny in both but the faces look different. She might have gotten some work done.

Based Mayim Bialik shitting on drumpfkins

You wish you had hot women like her

She's not a good actor either. If you've seen her in Curb you know she's shit at improv and just boring all around.
But she's a liberal zionist kike born in California so she gets work in media.

Isn't it funny how times change? Vid related. You can see how much of a "humanitarian" she really is in this 20 second video.

She also claimed to be "unaware" of her Jewish ancestry in the past.

Has a load at JIDF, enjoy

Don't you mean Holla Forums?
Since all they do is jump on Trump and Israel's dick these days.
Don't bother responding and try to defend your co-opted board, JIDF.

Shouldn't you be pleased about that Moishe?

Big Bang Theory is more yid than a BarMiztvah and this one with streetshitter name is the worse of then all.
algemeiner.com/2015/12/08/jewish-star-mayim-bialik-crushes-anti-zionist-critics-on-facebook/

ANTI SEMITES BTFO'D!

Why do you hate jews?

He probably got cucked by a Jewish Chad and can't get over it and is incapable of learning from the experience and attempting to frow as a person. In short he's fucking PATHETIC!

Good goy, keep fighting for Israel.

I was just curious of you had any good infographs about the many evils of the jews.

I don't waste even the smallest amount of hard drive space with 'infographs' about subhumans tbh.
Keep fighting for Israel, goy. Shalom.

I will. They pay better. Race loyalty is for retards.

So you're just a butthurt autist raging on a Holla Forums board? Got it.

why are you watching this weird tin foil mark dice dude.

..cant tell if jew or ally againt international jewery

So you're just an asshurt faggot upset when it's pointed out that Holla Forums is the JIDF?

And what makes you say that ?

Is it a he? Transexual?

That's a tranny.