Suggestions for VPN service anyone?

Suggestions for VPN service? I've gotten off the NEETbux and can finally afford shit. What VPN's could you suggest to me that allow me to create my own networks?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2014-edition-140315/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk man but ill bump for you

Hijack someones wifi using a Pringle-bottle antenna.

/thread

what is the pringle-bottle supposed to do?

I can only make bongs out of Pringless bottles

Noob do you even opsec?

how exactly can i hijack a wifi-network with it? it just boosts the signal. you are just using fancy words, but have no clue what you're talking about

This could be the ghetto-est sounding tech-thingamajig I've ever heard of.

If you're truly paranoid use one that isn't based in one of the 'fourteen eyes' countries (look it up). No logs obviously.

torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2014-edition-140315/
Check that site op see what is good for you

You do realize they have the 2016 version of that out right?

Download Kali
Put it on USB stick
Format your drive.
Install Kali

Learn to use the terminal
Crack peoples wifi using packet sniffing

???

Enjoy free internet forever.

Also, get wifi card with packet injection.

Its a shame people are using windows. Because if they have an operative system on open source, they can actually boost their wifi signal. Most countries have a "limit" on what wifi signal is legal so there won't be a cocktailparty effect. But fuck laws, just boost your signal to the max, enjoy total connection.

Good enough (2016 edition). I will probably buy one from them.

vpnbook free
molvad paid

ok, sounds a little more promising, BUT who uses anything else but wpa2 nowadays? no one. tell op how he hacks wpa2 with a pringle box and with kali. i guess now we are at the point where you suggest that he should rtfm.

your suggestion to hijack a wifi is just stupid. i don't believe that you managed to hijack a wpa2 wifi yourself.

some shitty hotels never update their hardware and run stuff from 1990s

Been pretty happy with NordVPN. Looks like they still haven't solved the Netflix problem though.

valid point, ok
did not see one with anything less than wpa2 in a while, but there could sill be a few out there
he could just social engineer the password

kys