BREXIT

gov.uk/register-to-vote

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR THE EU REFERENDUM

WHY ISN'T THERE A STICKY AT THIS CRITICAL TIME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Voting-06thJun16_pv-only-FOR-WEBSITE-1.pdf
archive.is/bAd6r
archive.is/QkYoV
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36458933
archive.is/4M5o7
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123986
usdaw.org.uk/LPyoungMembers
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/brexit-could-cost-344bn-in-export-tax-warn-javid-and-mandelson-34776918.html
timesofisrael.com/are-tolkiens-dwarves-an-allegory-for-the-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for weird looking people.

Back to your containment threads teaweebs.

secret bump of solidarity

Don't let these old, bloated pieces of shit win again.

Kill the person that you see in the mirror.

You wonderful newfriend.

What a qt.

He did bump the thread faggot, and so did I.

Reminder to every Brit here ITT:

If you know someone who will vote Leave in the referendum and they haven't registered yet, fucking tell them to do so

If however you are absolutely sure the person will vote Remain, do not engage them about the vote today or go further and purposefully deceive them about the registration deadline

Austria has shown us that every single vote counts, this is your only chance to show everyone how uncucked you truly are

Okay, newfag, I know that in the EU you will be arrested for using the term "fag" on the internet, but that doesn't mean you are better than anybody else.

BUMP

REGISTER FOR BREXIT VOTE

BUMP

REGISTER FOR BREXIT VOTE

BUMP

REGISTER FOR BREXIT VOTE

do this or pic related is your future

I know voting leave will cause a shit ton of money problems for the UK.

We will be made examples of by the rest of the EU.

But fuck it, I think we can brave any harsh problems and in a few years stand again proud.

It's got to be worth it to be able to control our own borders again.

WHAT DO I DO IF I COULD BE IN 1 OF 2 LOCATIONS

Somebody didn't watch the video…

>youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

You're a mongoloid brit, but I appreciate the enthusiasm. Have a pong.

DO IT BRIT BONGS

I fucking swear, man. I can put anything in that email thread and so long as it isn't sage or sign, it won't do anything special to the post.

Hush, let him roll in the mud a little longer, it's entertaining to watch.

Goddamnit, Anglos, get your act together! This is so typical.

1. Make a list of friends, neighbors and family members that you can call to register.
2. Make a list of talking points. See Watson's video (i can't believe it has 0 replies in bloody anglo/pol/ thread, he absolutely nailed it)
3. Call or visit your friends, neighbors and family members and go over your talking points with them.
4. Make notes who is pro-Brexit and who is anti-brexit. If you encounter someone who is pro-brexit immediately tell him to register and ask him to make calls to every single pro-brexit person they know. If the person is neutral, continue to go over your talking points and try to make an honest case for the brexit and why they should register today. Do not start arguments with them.

While you are at it, tell them to buy brexit material. Don't buy them in the UKIP store or other "right-wing" stores,
you don't want them poluted with "right-wing" (using the term loosely) insignia. This is not a left vs right issue.
Everyone benefits from the Brexit.

5.Do not rely solely on social media, email and the like. There is nothing like a personal appeal. Call people or visit them in person

6. If you encounter a leftist or someone who is anti-brexit immediately change the conversation,
Do not start discussions with letists. Do not talk to them about the deadline or the date of the referendum

7. Make posts about the dealine on your facebook wall & Social Media.
8. JUST DO IT DO IT NOW.
9. It is important that you ask people to do the same. Ask them to 'personally contact every pro-brexit person they know.
10. Don't be afraid to talk about immigration to people who might be receptive. They are bringing crime, organized crime, they are welfare leeches, they mistreat and abuse your children in school, they are stupid, they have low IQs, they don't know the language, they they are thieves, they are rapists, etc. etc. It's the truth

This is a Magna Carta type event that only happens once in your lifetime.

Educate yourself on why the Brexit needs to happen. Make an effort to remember why the Brexit needs to
happen, it is not enough to have a vague recollection that competition is good or that the fishing industry would benefit from it. Remember specific numbers and details. This makes you look like you have knowledge and people who have questions or insecurities about the issue will seek you out.

Stop caring about what people think. You've never met your neighbor? Who cares? Go over there now and talk to them in person.

This is not one of your rational ignorance votes, where your vote has little to no impact your life.
The referendum has vast and lasting implications for you and your chilldren's lives and indeed the lives of others in the european union. We're all rooting for you. I am from germany and if Britain leaves the EU it would send a precedent and an example that other countries could follow.

Just do it!

I feel as though I don't want us to leave the EU because all it will mean is that we will be boiled alive at just a slighter lower temp than before, while the goyim believe they've saved Britland just by voting, and now they'll go back to being ignorant wage slaves.

I want to watch it burn to be honest. Maybe the tyranny of the EU will create more Nationalist rage which could aid our interests.

It's a damned-if-do-damned-if-i-don't sort of feel.jpg

ICM POLL DATED TODAY

Remain: 43%
Leave: 46%
Undecided: 11%

You all are kidding yourselves if you think Britain is going to leave the EU. I wish you well and everything, I hope it happens, but the truth is you're fucked and you're not going to be able to save yourselves.

Face it: Donald Trump is the only hope your sorry asses have right now. He's going to save all the West.

Correction!

Leave is at 48%, Undecided at 9%

Not every fucking thread needs to be about Trump

Actually, Austria has shown us that your systems are rigged beyond your ability to repair, so it doesn't matter what you do. It's up to us Muricans to elect the Emperor so he can save you.

You'll lose more money staying in the EU I assume.

He's our only hope right now. Sorry if you don't like the truth.

No. Actually this is just a faggot-if-you-dont-leave-nonfaggot-if-you-do-leave.jpg

Completely open border with Calais on one side and the descendants of the Barbary Slave Trade on the other, plus ungodly amounts of regulations and Sharia Law all in-between the borders already,

England has nothing to lose, ever, from being English.

continued: I would rather people not vote at all, because the main problem we have is that millions of people trust the government and prostate themselves before the few hundred people who run the government. Voting represents trust in the system of government and "democracy", which is the opposite of what I want to see in people's opinions. We could change the government a whole lot faster if we all said enough and marched on Westminster to demand immediate resignation. But instead we play their system and cast our votes with hope that it might make a difference.

But it never does, and it never has. Nobody voted to bring in millions of illegals into Britain, yet it happened anyway.

You are a godforsaken moron is what you are.
Nationalist rage for what purpose? To leave the EU? There is nationalist rage right now that you can tap into.
Leaving the EU is without a single doubt the most nationalist and pro-british thing you can do.
Never before has checking a box on a bloody ballot been so important. Register now.

Yes, you are going to have a lot of problems outside of the EU, but they pale in comparison to the problems that you already have inside the and to the problems that the EU will create for you.

JUST

You'll call me a jew. I don't care. The people who run the global government are too psychopathic to ever relinquish power to us peasants. They are not human, and will not listen to our protests. After all they believe we are cattle born to serve them as eternal slaves as written in their Talmud.

BUMP

If now is the last day to register, when will they start rigg… I mean counting the votes?

Sure thing, faggot!

source: icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Voting-06thJun16_pv-only-FOR-WEBSITE-1.pdf

Stop it with your defeatist D&C shilling. Rigging can only happen when leads are close enough so evidence won't be absolute. Reminder that without the postal vote, the FPÖ candidate was slightly in the lead, it was only with the postal vote which is ridiculously easy to rig that we got fucked over. That's why we absolutely need to be SURE that there is a sizable lead for Leave in the Brexit vote

Slaves have rebelled many times throughout history, you know.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure it will be just as successful as the last referendum on freedom.

Because it isn't like you guys are losing a shit ton of money on "refugees" and welfare for niggers right?

Oh wait, the welfare isn't related to the EU at all, my bad.
But the refugees are so yeah…you get my point.

You wish it would be that easy to get rid of us. Say hello to the wrath of God for me, will ya?

I'm referring to the vote held last year where the Scottish were given the opportunity to become independent of England and declined, idiot.

It was seven years ago.

Scotland seperating from the UK is a completely different issue tbh

No, it was just two years ago. Damn, you were about to freak me out that so much time had passed.

Then the infographic should have been more blunt, like saying, "Cause we are such pussies that we can't even bother to get off the couch for 10 minutes and vote for it…"

First impression it gives off is that you are a pussy for thinking votes ever count for anything. I misinterpreted it because Mongoloid Brit, but still, could of been a bit more clear. You are trying to reach out to us Mongo-Brits, eh?

You're a funny one.

Even if brexit wins, who is going to forcibly remove the millions of Muslims and niggers already living in Britain?

This goes far beyond who controls the government. People need to actually have pride and a desire to preserve themselves as a tribe.

I'll vote for brexit, but i'm not expecting a miracle.

ITT remain shills

I literally can't believe you guys still live in Europe. It's so goddamn oppressive. Why haven't you left and come to America yet? I mean, I read that in Britain you are under constant camera surveillance 24/7. Also, there are hate speech laws and Holocaust denial laws on the mainland.

Why the fuck haven't you guys moved to America yet? We're free as fuck here. Did you know that you can openly be a Nazi here? Feels good, man.

post brexit vids

(((You))) have to go back

Don't worry lads, I will do the right thing for this country.

Make England British Again Lad

The craziest thing about this whole referendum is that non-citizens are allowed to vote in an issue that is a citizen only decision throughout. I mean, European politicians are already advocating for letting rapefugees vote because "It'd only be racist to deny them to weigh in something that will affect them!", so this is just the beginning. These are truly nightmarish times we live in

Such a sickening vid, vote out so you can at least tell them their stupid celeb shilling isn't effective.

Englishmen do you want to become a Sweden? Vote out while you still have your dignity and what's left of your women.

Which doesn't mean I don't support your contribution, of course. It's just baffling, is all

Hungarian with German ancestry. Not that bad, I think.

Wait… non-citizens can vote?

Reminder to register as a proxy voter for people who can't be bovvered to vote.

What like EU "citizens" or literally all our friendly newly arrived refugees?

Both are a pretty shitty deal, if its the later…I don't know what to say. This was unexpected.

How does an American vote

Denying people the right to vote is racist! :^)

Of course it's not legal, but instead a rigging effort by EU-friendly parties to make that happen.
archive.is/bAd6r

In the times of the german vote for state parliament a few months ago, there have been "test polls" for the rapefugees and "singular cases" where they voted despite not being allowed to

If we stay in then we march on every major city.

So then you can give polling cards to Poles or Germans or other EU funded provocateur groups that live in Britain.
What about those muslim immigrants? Surely they weren't given also the right to vote, were they?

People who have citizenship in a Commonwealth nation and live in Britain are able to vote, so a paki who is not a citizen can vote, sure. As for the rapefugees, they are legally forbidden to do so, but that doesn't stop (((them))) to make it happen anyway now, does it

Citizenship in Commonwealth… oh no

How will we know the votes are being counted is my biggest worry.

This is a legitimate worry of mine:
archive.is/QkYoV

Online voting here in the US has been marred with constant claims of dropped votes and broken machines.

Hold Up
So that means If I decided to go on a Holiday to Britain Right now I could vote

This registration seems very broken. Just create a false identification or use someone else s. And then you are a citizen which you can vote.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36458933

This shit starting to worry anyone else, lads?

I want to believe we're leaving. I know that the EU will be pissed at us, as well as the USA and we will suffer for it. I know that commonwealth immigration will increase, meaning even more shitskins. But leaving the EU could very well crash the globalist effort or at least set it back a good few decades. It is vital we leave as it starts a domino effect of other states wanting to do the same, especially if we endure the storm that will come our way as punishment.

No, you need to have a residence in Britain to do so

So someone who primarily lives in Canada, but owns a house in London could vote in this referendum?

If you are in the UK and are registered to vote, yes

nope

Welp, it's over guise.

That is worrisome. All I can imagine are some crooked (((politicians))) booking a couple flights for however many Canadian muslims and fudging the documents to make it look like they have residence somewhere. Easy vote fraud right there, with the actual people as "evidence"

I truly hope Britain succeeds in the face of all this. It could set the stage for the crumbling of the EU.

Matt Damon, one of the finest globalist puppets out there.

Why do people give a shit about the political opinions of debatably skilled entertainers if they don't have a single clue what they are talking about, especially foreigners?

Any American telling us to go one way is a boost for the other way

Isn't he in Top Gear now for some gay reason

Actually.

They're all corporate slaves and puppets.

Because the movies star cult is more effective at influencing people. You can even hear in each month about… who was this person again? Oh yeah, George Clooney running everywhere around like some loon while screaming sentences which he doesn't know its meanings.

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How new are you?

Pure coincidence. Better vote to stay to avoid trouble ;^)

Non Euro here, what is the chances of this going through?

I'm rooting for you guys.

The better question is: What's the chance of EU NOT using every dirty and illegal methods to stop this?

I don't believe in brexit and democracy(especially in EUSSR), but voting wouldn't hurt. Good luck, lads.

Good luck Britbongs.
Hopefully the {{[[chosen people]]}} won't screw you over.

Celebrities confirmed for globalist puppets.

Likely small, but polls are showing that Leave will win. Something fishy will be up if we stay, as I feel leave voters are far more passionate and involved and much more likely to actually vote.

They're already using constant fear mongering and given the vote to non-Brits. If every non Brit votes, that is millions of votes for EU.

The ship can still be turned around. But if Brexit doesn't happen we'll be witnessing the death of an identity then the Saxon will have too take his rights by force but the EU will always be there to lend support to the opposition, so it'll be a slow decline, during this European militaries will be forced to keep order (kill) one another on who gets to look after more niggers and rapefugees. Only the full collapse of EU would save Europe then.

Remember Brexit may cause other countries to leave the EU, causing its currency to fall apart, and (((they))) loose more control, that's why (((they))) are so scared.

MEGA

Do you know where I can find the rest of the debate? whoever made it shouldn't have cut it off at the woman screaming EXCUSE EXCUSE YOU RACIST

You really think they won't rig these elections or force referendum after referendum until it swings to the favor of the EU?

The Lisbon treaty got shot down twice. They still managed to get it.

I'm sorry to say, the fact they're already publishing that the polls are claiming an even divide is evidence that this referendum is fucked. The only way to leave the EU is a landslide, even then they will play cards of trickery and deceit. But then it will be obvious enough to trigger a violent citizen uprising.

The referendum process has been corrupted to the core. Leaving the EU is best done the way it hasn't been tried, and that is municipality by municipality, irregardless of what the nation state demands. The smaller the group of people in a decision making process the harder it is to manipulate the vote, given the right circumstances.

If a town suddenly decides to ignore and refute all EU rulings, the state of Britain can arrest the elected officials and impose sanctions, but that reveals it for what it is, a tyranny.

But by all means, push, try to get as many votes as you can. Make it a landslide, and you may win, despite the rigged system.

Do it for Earth, Britain.

how anyone wants to remain is beyond me. Every male Remain voter should be rounded up and gassed

Recent general polls have shown that the Leave side is actually winning by 2-4%. Hell, a poll held among Telegraph readers found that almost two-third of them were in favour of leaving the EU.

I believe in you, Britfriends.

Be ready to root out voting inmigrants with bullshit papers and (((postal letter votes)))

If I received one of those cards in the post with my name on and location of voting station, I'm registered, right?

I know it might be a stupid question, but best to double check

Yes.

I know, a right-wing politician in my country wants to leave the EU as well and there's a huge chance his party will win the next elections

Good luck, Britbros. Brexit is your only hope at this point.

Fucking D&C shills

Wrong.

God speed you limey bastards.
You and France used to set the example for FREEDOM. Do it again.

I was thinking the same thing.
Sauce plz

Godspeed Britbongs there needs to be one nation over there that isn't completely fucked

the failure of British "comedy" to infiltrate non-Western cultures is evidence of the inherently tenuous and doomed nature of the vaunted "empire" its modern, failed discontents tout as a source of pride.

IT'S TIME

Go away Chaim.

Britshits are going to fuck it up and let EU reing forever. Mark my words.

This entire thread is evidence of the mass shilling that goes on to undermine Brit/pol/.

What in the fuck is this shill even trying to do

Holla Forums neckbeard """merely pretending""" to be retarded
report, hide and move on

He wants to shut down this thread by filling it up with meaningless spam.

Poor shill doesn't knows about [D+].

sorry for what

Go for it England. Be teh next America.

what browser does this again, iOS's safari?

Literally fucking nothing. Just kikes sperging out since this means they won't be able to play their tricks as usual anymore.

Reminder that Holla Forums became this shit.

Boy, am I glad that vols do something.

Hi Yozam

but Bismark made prussian socialism.

This is true behavior of kek worshipers, if i am not mistaken.

ITT: Chaim discovers what filtering is

You people probably already forgot about the "democratic" elections of Austria and how much your vote matters to the EU.

it's literally a former freech shitposter who got assblasted that he got banned for CP

EVERY TIME YOU POST IN THIS THREAD JACOB LOSES A SHEKEL

Because imkampfy is a spic nigger kebab.

Impampfy is 682fe1

Someone post the Unshekel rune. It's working on George, maybe it'll work on Jake too!

Pawn the Temple

Brexit Now

That's hilarious, but I'm not buying that just yet.

BREXIT NOW

All calls to the idea votes don't matter are nothing more than kike shills.

Correct.

BREXIT NOW

NO! STOP POSTING, YOU ANIMAL

NOT MUH SHEKELS

I can't fap to that, get it out in public, it's hotter ;)))))

Montgomery Burns is literally a Jewish fiction version of how they percieve elite WASPs, filtered through their guilt-complex of actually embodying the ruthless anti-social characteristics they pin to their fictive WASP to make themselves feel like the underdog victims rather than the perpetrators of the wrongs and ills his character portrays

Escaped asylum prisoner wastes more than half an hour of his life by ebinly drolling a Holla Forums thread

STOP

It will probably die either way as English politicians (including UKIP) still are fine with pakis and other trash moving in. It will probably kill off the EU so it's good for the rest of us though.

Good luck from the other side of the pond.

So, how long until the vote to leave fails with a stupidly-tiny single-digit percentage lead for the "stay and get cucked to death" option, which is somehow even less believable than 155% of the population voting "stay" when the kikes really don't care about subtlety while rigging shit.

Don't get me wrong, you motherfuckers better be voting "leave" if you have any kind of survival instinct left, and you better not give up until you're truly dead and buried, but don't be surprised when kikes magically make the choice "close" rather than a colossal fucking landslide against their shit thanks to Whites waking up.

Keep fighting regardless, you glorious bastards. Don't die on us, we burgers need you to keep hating us and making us feel just bad enough to try and improve a little at a time.

Good luck bongs. May you victory be swift and decisive.

I think there's a new and improved version of this pic, but i don't have it.

Get the fuck out, britfags. Save yourselves.
Also, have some qts

Quick reminder that the eternal anglo will ruin this once in a life time opportunity

Shameless self check

WITNESSED

Everyone reading this is now guilty of death
GET SPOOKED, GOY

yeah nah

Is there a reason you're spamming the thread?

That's the joke

it's not funny at all

lol this is hilarious.

Am ready and waiting for it. Happily everyone i know thats voting is voting leave. Even got one person who wasnt going to vote to change their mind.

Maybe its because im a poorfag but it really seems like leave is most now.

There was, the shill got banned midway my rothschild dump and literally half the thread disappeared

that poem is awesome

If I was a mod I'd ban you laddie.

:^)

I think he's afraid the EU will pass regulation harming the UK, not the act of leaving itself. These guys are cold blooded kikes, they'll do anything.

All anyone has to do is ask themselves if they're better off now than they were before the EU, or worse?
Then vote.

That autist got to 97 posts

That guy reminds me of Tuvix.

I'm not from europe, has there been any preliminary polls or indications of how people will vote?

Polls have shown a cuck vote slightly above for a while now, but lately they've shown polls that are neck and neck.

Expect polls to show winning support for a leave vote and then a "Remain surge" to occur on the day.

Pretty sure most of the bookies have said "Leave" is favoured to win from the start.

These online polls that are so close were probably taken in London or some other Cuckistan area.

that guy took us off the gold standard fuckem

I always knew I'd wanted to leave Britain for some less fucked country ever since gaining an interest in politics. I'd figured there was no hope for Britain, being held back as we were.
But this vote has given me hope again for Britain.
I want our country to be great again.
I think I'll be greatly disappointed if we don't leave.

synchronicity witnessed

Sure as hell is lmao.

REV UP THOSE TWITTERS LADS

LET'S HAVE SOME SOLIDARITY FOR ONE DAY YES, EVEN YOU FRANCE

I think I've ran out of propaganda lads, have fun!

Stay home lads. Put your feet up and play some vidya. Who needs to vote in that silly referendum anyway?

we can stay home and watch the bbc. sounds like a smashing time

Give it up nigger.

Oh no we're sunk

This first one is good.

Haha sweat more you ugly Kike.

So how are the polls? Is it looking good? If you guys stay in I'll be severely depressed.

Leave is ahead by 4% right now.

wat? also, 90% of VPNs are permab& on Holla Forums

shitty OC,3rd pic is promoting the leftycuck idea that Britain is going to 'leave Europe'.

cuckold

Last week, I registered online and sent in an application for the postal vote. I was getting worried because I was supposed to hear back from them. Thankfully, today I phoned them up and they confirmed that all is well, that I was a registered voter, and I was registered to vote by post, the ballot arriving on the 13th.

All is well.

It's_habbening.png

archive.is/4M5o7

Holy Shit.

Whenever it's close the chosen win by a nose.

*badum* *tish!*

Thank you my efficient presumably German friend.

It's sad but leftists are better at organizing this shit than the right. We don't want to be a bother… leftists like controlling every aspect of people's lives.

Well aren't you two luvvies pessimistic, how about you get off your arses and do something?

I'm a Burgerclap, I'm just making a relevant observation.

It's pessimistic prediction on something in which we're currently winning. You'd be better aid in spreading the good word on social media.

it is just like a general election right, i just pop to the church and tell them my name and address?

The nose thing is a joke.

Either way:

I really hope you Brits will uncuck yourselves. I'm cautiously optimistic about it…

Thank you OP. I am a British expat overseas and did not realize I could still vote.

I am registered now and will have a family member vote for my by proxy.

You've added another YES.

We know you can do it, Britanons, this is your chance

That's a ripoff of some spic elections ad… it was a minor meme a few years ago.

bump bump bump register mother fuckers!

They may be normies but the leave campaign seem to at least have a basic understanding of memes.

Do these separatist things ever pan out?

Normies always shit their pants at the last moment, right?

The "leave" margin has to be higher for me to be comfortable.

83%

Lets hope it plays out with a 80% leave. Issuing a recount vote will be impossible then.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123986

Government responded at only 20k signatures, is that usual behaviour for them?

this sounds appropriate.

Good luck Bongs, make us burgers proud.

I second this. Also we'll never let you forget it if you trash your last shot at freedom.

usdaw.org.uk/LPyoungMembers

Doesn't require you to be a member to vote, so tell them how you feel, Holla Forums.

Am I doin' it rite?

Burger here, filled it out with no problems.

Burger here, what would be the realistic ramifications of a "leave" vote?

We might experience some short-term problems with our economy, but it's a small price to pay for having our sovereignty and borders back.

As a Brit this is what's pissing me off about the run-in to this referendum. There is a class of people in the UK who somewhat fit the 'perfidious Albion' D&C shilling, and they seem to have gone out of their way to ensure money is the crux of all debate.

I haven't heard anyone in the mainstream openly point out that a) neither side has a crystal ball, no-one can actually know what will happen in the event of leaving or staying, and b) this is not about money, this is a vote for the soul of a nation.

yep, same as the general election

Would they really just let a founding member of the EU go?

there will definitely be kicking and screaming involved

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/brexit-could-cost-344bn-in-export-tax-warn-javid-and-mandelson-34776918.html

Are there any economically sensible people here who can analyse the fear mongering being pumped out by these people?

BR? cadê os bRRSSSS????

I registered to vote and have heard nothing back about it. I can only assume my vote went to a paki instead.

There will be some short term pain but in the long run the UK would be much better off if it ruled itself.

The EU is a sinking ship.
Look at Norway. They are 100x better off having not joined the EU.

The EU might have been a good idea if it was made up of equals. But its being dragged down by the welfare states and now the flood of the 3rd world.

Abandon ship.

Fucking scum.

When is the vote? I'm getting some mild angst over this, I'm not even a bong.

23rd

non-uk here and I hope you guys win.

Goodluck britfags. This is the first step to making Britain great again. Don't fuck it up.

This is your shot Britbongs, you can and must succeed. Godspeed

Wish we had referendums for states to secede from the federal government here in the US. It would cause lots of asspain and would be glorius

Britain will stay with 53%. They'll never let you leave like this, m80s

timesofisrael.com/are-tolkiens-dwarves-an-allegory-for-the-jews/

I didn't like your article.

Sorry that the truth hurts, m8.
Even kek is with me with that post. Check its dubs

So if Brits vote "leave" and the EU just says "sorry m80s, yer staying".

Would the Brits do anything or will it be a repeat of the "oxi" vote in Greece where Greek-fags complained it was too hot to riot?

I think you're mixing up your antonyms again Chaim.

Is this used only by people that make good money or everyone?

C'mon man. Use common sense

With his memes

I like these. It's dystopian as fuck and smart people would get it.

Embarssing to be honest

GOOD LUCK BRITBONGS

Also be on the lookout for vote manipulation.
It might be a good thing to archive if possible multiple unofficial polls showing the clear tendencies about leaving the EU.

I just registered the other day, can i just turn up and vote or do i have to wait for something in the post

I wonder which loss will get the tamer reaction: when Hillary steals the nomination from Bernie or when Great Britain narrowly decides to become Turkish.

Would you prefer owing China trillions of dollars that they could change in for gold at any time?

how about not debt financing everything?

what can your average yank do to help you guys out, any places you need shitposting done? any websites that need pics of EDL flags with guns on them or something?

Be careful, friend. The police have been dispatched to your house to deal with your hate speech.

I'm doing fine, what about you Jacob?

A people who created and celebrates Bomber Harris are no intellectually or morally better than the trashy IRA, the only difference beinga bigger industrial basis to work from.

Eat my asshole, chav

Yes Jacob, if your opinion is for the EU to commit a demographic genocide and end western civilization you're clearly not one of us.
Especially if you come to Holla Forums.
No one on Holla Forums supports globalism.

Kill yourself. Filtered.

Serious question: do you know anything at ALL about the remarkable and brilliant history of your country before it joined the EU?

The decline of your country BEGAN when it joined the EU. It has proceeded more and more rapidly and disastrously ever since then.

This is your chance to survive, and even to return to the unquestionable heights from which you fell, and regain the level of success and respect in the world which you once had.

I know you were brainwashed in school, I've no doubt of it, but how, after reading the truth here presumably for quite some time, can you be so damned dumb and destructive?

YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE. If you blow it, you won't get another. And sure it'll burn, and you will burn with it. England will never rise again. Stop being an ass. Vote to get the fuck OUT and save yourselves.

KYS

you smell like dogshit

Search "nasdaq" (one of the major US stock exchanges) and "Brexit"–and read.

These 80/20 in favor of Brexit poll results are what they've been getting lately too.

I think they're a little more unbiased than the fucking Marxist Britcuck newspapers and the Beeb.

I'm fascinated to see if polls like this and the NASDAQ's turn out to have been accurate, because that is too big a results differential to "fix".

What I fear is that the reason the enemy has been releasing "close results" or Brexit losing polls is because they are HIDING the true results in order that the corrupt, fixed election they have planned will be credible to the masses.

I'm terrified of this, actually. Farage and Johnson had better have spies EVERYWHERE because if they can throw this election in their favor, they will oven millions of votes and try to get away with it. We can count on this, I fear.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Why is Richard Spencer shilling against Brexit?

youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo

heh

Because he's a huge fucking faggot.

You don't deserve these dubs.

You can stumble and mumble all you want, but Britain will never leave the EU by vote. Even if Britain leaves with 80% they'll come up with a new deal, a new treaty or whatever to keep you goyim in.
Do you actually think that some power hungry bureaurocrats will surrender some of their power, because of some silly vote?
Your prime minister might be able to do so, but he won't, since the faggot is a EU shill himself

WHAT GAME IS THIS?

modded GTA san andreas

GTA San Andreas. Don't get your hopes up, you play as the nog.

Im just a filthy brazillian, but i still want europe to become great again, good luck britbongbros

There is hope

Wish I could vote but mark my words: the end results will be 52% remain and 48% leave

What's the schedule for Brit elections? How long is the jew you have going to be PM?

Don't be just disappointed, organize into a militia, with fellow Brits to take back your country by force, the EU is using every dirty trick it can.

Worst case scenario is that Leave wins by a couple percent by polls but the mail vote is rigged and stops it
Anyway we can stop an Austria, have any of you guys applies to tally to votes

Have a friend be in the other one, genius

I haven't registered.
Does this mean I can't vote.
What would I even do to register?
Before you say it: yes I'm out of the loop.

Nevermind. Just registered online.

If you dont vote leave im gonna come find you and nithing pole ya son.

VOTE LEAVE YOU TWAT

She looks latina.

BRITS UNITE AND SAVE BRITANNIA!

RULE BRITANNIA!

Why, yes, yes he is.

In that case the point is having enough vote that only fraud is possible. Like in Italy.

Nao

I hope everyone got registered. now you better get out there and knock on doors.

NO

The time is here. November will bring in Trump. He will restore things to glory before things get any worse.

He has already said another crisis is going to come even if he himself comes to power. He wants it to come before November but that might not happen.

Don't be a faggot you nigger.