Delicious Kebab added.

Yes!

Sta je picke srpske. Jedite govna

пуши курац абортусу

I can be your big strong slav bf user.

b-but you're a grill

A big clean burning propane grill UUUU.

dat gas

Bulgarian here. I know our countries have had a rough past but here's what. We help you pull the kosovo niggers back into your country if you help us bend the Macedonians over.

And then we can slaughter the filthy kebab together.

for the glory and prosperity of Slav and removal of kebab from the balkans

remove kebab

deal

Fuck off bulgarian, backstabbers of the balkans.

Пуши га педеру

lel kosovo is serbia while its filled with shiptars, nice meme

СРБИЈА СРБИМА! СССС
Када нам пукне задњи живац видеће опет оно што се тражили! Слава!

hey, fuck you you srbski piece of hypocritical shit. You fucked us over during the balkan wars along with everyone else. You have no right to speak of betrayal.

Serbs are half-niggers. Only their liver is white. They are so weak they relinquished kosovo and so stupid they want it back. Why not go full retard as a nation and invade Albania? Inchallah!

Bulgarian here. Fuck off kebab, nobody wants you in Europe

Bul-fucking-garia? Is that still a thing? There must be all of 2million of you left and half are welfare addicts living in the UK. Force feed your children goatmeat. what more do you have to lose, loser?

… What is that thing?

entrance to the city of R'lyeh.

You never heard of Insta-Lizard? It comes to life after around a minute, look it up.

That's cthulhu's tentacle, obviously. That "thing" is a portal to elder realms, opened with blood and flames(blood part cut out of the video)

hey, at least in my country we don't kill other people's children for something their great granduncle did to our sheep in the barn 100 years ago. It's th 21st century sand nigger slav wannabe, act like it.

And while you're attempting to learn how to use toilet paper, take showers and not fuck cattle, do us all a favor and use all that soviet weapon arsenal you have stashed away to kill yourselves.

Or if you don't, we'll just have to remove kebab.

words conjured out of pure hatred look something like this. I almost feel bad that your country was assgaped by the ottomans for nearly 500 years.

i bet you shit kompot andd piss sljivovitsa. 10/10 would squat with you

t. burger

SERBIA STRONG GOD IS SERBIA

KARADZICU VODI SRBE SVOJE

Rest well hydrated, old prince.

Love the ass mad bulgarian that is angry nobody gives a shit about backstabber land.

you assholes attacked us in Balkan war 2, WW1, WW2 and in the future too when NATO wants us dead. Backstabbers to the core, every serb calls bulgarians backstabbers.

Serbs complaining about kebab and albanians, yet they flood my country. Git gud balkan jugo trash.

and next time we'll make sure you don't make it out. Filthy warmonger moron. All serbs call us traitors because that is convenient for you.

you got wrecked last 5 times and you'll get wrecked next 5 times.

we call you traitors because you are traitors, inventors of Bulgarian train.

fuck this thread is always on the frontpage, what is this shit

This is Serbia, which is not unlike Kosovo.

This is true, Kosovo is Serbia
REMOVE KEBAB

CALIFORNIA IS MEXICO.

ARIBAAA!

Donbass is Ukraine

Grenada and Poitiers are Saudi

and itt, the descendants of african kings.