Do you think there will be mass suicides when trump takes over America this November?

Do you think there will be mass suicides when trump takes over America this November?

I can't wait until the mayhem and carnage ensues. It is going to be so gloriously delicious

I'm sure there will be some unexplained nigger suicides in my neighborhood

There will be riots among the dindu population for around 3 days, while there will be nothing but bitching and moaning from the volunteer population

Lots of salt from Tumblr

A few suicides from hormonal SJW teenagers, and actual faggots

The Washington Post and MSNBC will be damage controlling hard

Some protests in highly librul areas like California and New York (remember the protests to get Bush impeached? Think that but 10x worse)

Yes, shit's going to hit the fan big time when Hillary wins.

I dont know about suicide enmass but people will kill themselves believing all the He's the literal second coming of Hitler hype.

can't wait

The salt will flow

Nigger, everyone knows he's no Hitler, even Holla Forumstards know this. Everyone is just hyping him uo because someone who shares a lot of the peoples values might actually fucking win for once instead of getting shafted by the media like Ron Paul

nobody will give a monkey's toenail except a few imageboarder neckbeards.
nothing will change. america's decline will continue until the next time, when you"ll get to choose between a louche retard and a notorious criminal..oh wait.

No one's talking about actual change in this thread. We're talking about the drama that will ensue from this election.

I hope the tranny suicide rate goes up from 40% to at least 60%

A giant border wall would be a pretty significant change actually. Even if Trumps policies turn out mediocre at least we'll have a nice tall border wall abd millions of deported illegals

lol

That border wall is the one thing I'm looking foreword to. And watching videos of poor Pablos family getting thrown out of their lots they're squatting in because they crossed illegally

Think about like this.would anything be lost if a few irrational people killed themselves because of someone becoming president of a already falling apart country?

Salty as fuck

Hates his own country? Check
Salty about the Don? Check

Found the liberal faggot guys

Trannies love Trump. They'll probably stop suiciding.

Not if we purge all the illegals and Muslim faggots

Haha, not even the trannies want Shillary as president! No wonder the Democrats are losing!

The solution to save 4/b/

Clone random threads from random boards and put them in this board. (Take threads from both 4ch and 8ch)

This af. Millions will be deported and many more will die of thirst or hunger at the end of their days-long journey across the desert as they come face to face with the great Wall of trump.

I want trump to institute proof of citizenship requirements for all of the following:

We're gonna take this country back and it's going to be awesome

How can we potentially kekify these events?

I also want trump to institute social media reform via strict regulation. Facebook and Twitter should be his first targets. No more arbitrary silencing of conservative views. No more throttling of reach/exposure of certain people or groups (think of how twitter has weakened the GG network by preventing the hash tag from autocompleting in search, shadow bannings, etc)

Liberal control over the media must end

No one said anything about hating america it is in a decline and no one said anything about trump losing between the two options everyone loses
FACT

The biggest fear of the communist elite is that Trump will Make America Great Again.

Trump and Putin will cleanse the world of the Jew and provide for 1000 years of peace.

Only weak and broken people will be phased by a trump or hillary win, it's all a scam brothers.

why do people not see what an obvious deception the voting process is?

Soon what? trump will get in his car?mkay

Trump isn't going to win. The MSM, even Google News, is posting anti-Trump 24/7 and enough people still believe that tripe to elect Hillary. It's sad really but that's reality.

A white male who commits wrongthink in the current year getting this far has generated enough salt to sustain me and my family for generations.

Nice dubs.

Speaking of Tumblr / SJWs, wonder how many will actually move to Canada like they have 'threatened' they will. Most probably can't afford it anyway, and will start a fagtreon or a kikestarter to raise 'donations' (loltaxexempt) for their fee-fees.

if trump loses, it will be due to one or more of the following.

I don't like trump or any other candidate in the race before you accuse me of shilling for hillary.

Hillary = broke federal laws, unwittingly leaked classified info to our enemies, got rapist husband off the hook, stole charity money, accepted bribes from foreign nations, sold government positions for money

Trump=said mean things

pls

I know that but there's people out there who really think that because of it being on TV 24/7 at times. This fear is enough to for people to end their lives.

wew hope u dont OD when president trump makes his first official speech to the USA

You forgot Hillary stole money from the elderly in shady land deals (Whitewater)

because they get put in public education and sit at home watching tv and "designated" internet channels

Ripped off Haiti, can't forget that.

I spend all my spare-time lying about myself online.

Hillary's base apparently is deluded female teens.

Hillary's base is hard core Nazis. Look at those racist pepe's associated with her

Yeah, it's really a shame considering we may be entering one of the greatest ages in American history.

You mean president cheeto?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Donald take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Donald take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕

I hope so.
Fuck this generation.