Red Pilled Musicians

It seems a lot of musicians are liberal cucks with some exceptions. Who are your favorite red pilled musicians?
youtube.com/watch?v=cxQk3DC3gL0

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz48s8KDi64
judaism.is/the-romans-did-it.html
talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm
dailymotion.com/video/x2zvnf1_sabaton-soldier-of-3-armies-music-video_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=lSdhuH_f2Xk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Iulius_Abdes_Pantera
theguardian.com/uk/2001/dec/27/taniabranigan1
youtube.com/watch?v=0lHBHICEHxY
spin.com/2011/11/see-dave-mustaines-10-most-prized-possessions-including-mini-horse/
archive.is/me8o5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuköln
rollingstone.com/music/features/straight-time-19830512?page=4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Yorke#Politics_and_activism
bfy.tw/68ba
youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=YMAfngM6UlA
darklyrics.com/lyrics/nile/whatshouldnotbeunearthed.html
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=id&tl=en&u=http://laskarwengker.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/kontroversi-nile-kafir/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't get any better than Pantera.

RIP Dimebag.

Good ole Varg Vikerness

Dave Mustaine, well, almost red pilled. I suspect he still thinks kikes are good people because of his Christian beliefs. He needs to see where all the attacks on his character come from, and theres often some nose engineering it.

Problem for him is that any other country worth living in will arrest him for saying what he has said.

Jesse Hughes got kicked out of several festivals in france for this interview:
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz48s8KDi64

There was also that massive shitstorm not that long ago over him doing a supposed nazi salute on stage

David Bowie was never very publicly vocal about his political and social opinions. Most people don't realize just how deeply into the occult and esoteric he dove in the 70s. The man had an earnest interest in the concept of fascism intermingled with these things as they tend to be.

He did songs in his early career talking about the golden dawn and Nietsche's ubermensch.

There are no red-pilled musicians. The entire concept of rock and roll and pop music is one of Jewish subversion in order to destroy gentile societies.

The name "Pantera" comes from the Talmud, and is a direct reference to Jewish mockery and contempt for gentile beliefs. Heavy metal - with all its satanism - is the most shabbos goy of all genres.

Christian beliefs dictate that kikes are a cursed people who murdered God and are all destined for an eternity of hellfire. Anyone who says otherwise is not a Christian and they too will drink from the cup of God's wrath. Jesus said that Jews are spiritually the children of the devil, and are contrary to all men.

Jesse Hughes is a known homosexual who openly boasts about hanging out at fag bars and doing drugs with underage boys. You cannot be redpilled if you're a filthy sodomite pervert.

David Bowie was a follower of known pedophile homosexual and satanist Aleister Crowley. His short-lived affection towards fascism was entirely because it was 'edgy', not because he cared at all about any of its principles. Otherwise he wouldn't have been such a crossdressing, drug-abusing, faggot untermensch.

If you guys want a REAL red-pilled musician then listen to some Wagner.

"It was ugly, it was uncalled for and anybody who knows me and my true nature knows that I don't believe in any of that. I'm a thousand percent apologetic to anyone who took offense to what I said, cause you should've taken offense to what I said."

He shouted out white power.

Based Anselmo.

I lived in a nice suburb outside Houston during the 90s as a child. Got a Pantera cassette tape cause the album art was awesome, I liked Metallica and they had a good rep.

I could barely get through the fucking thing.

I would like to focus on transgeressors who don't look like they just got out on parole and were in the Aryan Brotherhood. Good to hear about this, but dwell on the better advocates like the smashing pumpkins dude.

Much as I love me some pantera, Anselmo did an interview where he badmouthed pantera for the Confederate flag. Said something along the lines of thinking the flag was a mistake.

i'm not sure i'd call it redpilled, but the majority of popular music of the 50's backwards generally had a pretty conservative moral message

what a fucking bluepill

anime OSTs

kill yourself

Anime is aesthetic fascism bro, didn't you hear?

Enjoy your Romantic Sentimental Faggotry, I suppose.

Real music comes from imitating universal order, transforming dead mathematics into audible beauty. Listen to the great Renaissance and Baroque masters.

That was Monteverdi's setting of Duo seraphim, btw.

And here's Buxtehude's cantata "Jesu meines Lebens Leben".

Need a source for that Pantera claim user. Otherwise, it's just a reference to the genus Panthera in the family of Felidae.

Kallah 51a in the Talmud.

judaism.is/the-romans-did-it.html
talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm

Any Martial industrial band is top tier. Triarii, Legionarii, Arditi, and one I found a while ago called Puissance. They all combine the fascist rhetoric with classical themes.

I also like Orda Rosarius Equilibrio but some of their songs are about fetishes and stuff which is not really Holla Forums's kind of thing. Please forgive me

Pot smoking, alcoholism, Satanic imagery, degenerate sexual behavior, tattoos and trashy dirty living is not being "red pilled". Being white trash is not representing the white race.

These men are the example of what one should not be, even if they get drunk and yell white power once or twice.

If you want to be truly a representative of the white race, clean your self up, be sober, self controlled, vigorous and focused, handsome, well dressed, well groomed, physically fit, emotionally and intellectually fit and speak the truth.

Check the jacket pin

Boyd Rice

Ian Stuart from Skrewdriver, Darkthrone and Burzum. There are a lot of great white musicians, but those four are the only ones I can think of that are truly redpilled.

What year is this? I'm a huge page fan, never seen these.

cool, I didn't know Ian Stuart was also in Darkthrone and Burzum, what was the fourth band?

I went to Dime's memorial at the Arlington convention center and the one at the club house the night that sperg shot him.
I got to shake Dime's hand one night out at the bars.He was going on as we were going out.
He really was a down to earth guy that would hang out with anybody.

He isn't 4 men. Stuart, Varg Vikernes, then Fenriz and Nocturno Culto from Darkthrone. Skrewdriver had too many lineup changes to track whos redpilled besides ian.

Probably 66 or 67. It was pre-zeppelin

100% confident that this poster is none of these things.

Sabaton made a song honouring a Waffen SS veteran, don't know if they are redpilled though but definitely not PC-pozzed.

dailymotion.com/video/x2zvnf1_sabaton-soldier-of-3-armies-music-video_shortfilms

I try not to care what musicians I listen political views. Unless the music starts having some bullshit political message I couldn't care less.

Sorry for punctuation. He isn't, 4 men.

Any other frustrated musicians on Holla Forums? I started playing at as a child, then they groomed me in public school through the music program. Then planning on college, i realized I'd be getting massive debt to go to a lib art school. Obviously, fuck that.

So now I'm about to turn 26, have an above average talent on my instrument, but can't decide what to do.

I have a good job, it isn't about money or wanting attention or fame. The antifa faggots have their bands, hippie wasters have their bands, we deserve greatness but all we have are old bands or modern shit black metal with natsoc lyrics.

Let's bring the classical elegance of diatonic counterpoint into modern music. It could be done in a way that could absolutely destroy every other band out there….
Not in a cheesy classical shredder way like yngwie malmsteen but something with real artistic sense….
I take inspiration from the late Beethoven quartets

Sabaton just have huge boners for all-things military. I don't listen much to them, but from what I understand they have songs dedicated to every faction as long as it's militaristic.
For example, Viva Victoria is a song about D-Day and is very much pro-US and very much anti-NS Germany.

I like ORE too but they are pretty degenerate.
I prefer TriORE, which is Triarii + ORE.

Triarii are simply the best martial pop band there is. It was a great honor to be able to see them perform live a few months ago.

Counterpoint is hard to pull off in contemporary music because it's so fucking hard to find people that can play. I've been in several bands with another guitar player, and punk really has lowered the bar as far as it can go.

Trust me, I've thought for years about lofty goals like that. The reality of finding musicians, and having them actually show up kind of stamps that out. Ive had more success in the past trying to make a trio than any other combo.

:^)

No it's not you fucking turbo autist. There is no math behind music. Any you find is your projection.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSdhuH_f2Xk

Varg is a pagan larper who thinks commies dindu nuffin. Also, his idea of how to stop White Genocide is to hide innawoodz like a little bitch and let muslims and jews kill the rest of us.

TL;DR he's a fucking idiot.

Holla Forums is retarded when it comes to music.

I remember reading somewhere that Bad Brains frontman had been blacklisted from a bunch of shows because he said he hated the fact that punk music was full of co-opted by faggots and every time they played a live set it'd be full of queers.

I'd like to nominate the bands impaled nazarene for creating the album "pro partia finlandia" and not backing down when faggot leftists got huffy over it.

This. Although I like Pantera and Down they are pretty degenerate skinhead-like thrash.

You ain't that either, faggot. But this should be something everybody should aim.

It's just right-wing virtue signalling. I find myself accidentally doing it sometimes.

Darkthrone is the least red pilled of all the black metal acts out there. Fenriz is a complete and total nu male faggot.

Ok, this the first Ive seen of this. Got some proof?

This. If a band/artist I like agrees with me politically, it's just a bonus.

Impaled Nazarene are good stuff. Satanic Punk Metal that pisses on everyones parade. To hear that doesnt surprise me one bit.

Im the same way ultimately. But if the band does begin being political and its obvious theyre lefty fagging it up, my interest in the band wanes. Sepultura, post Max, is a good example of this.

He also posted pic related on his kikebook page

Christfag BTFO by metal. No matter how many times I see it, it still gives me a boner. Fuck off faggot!

Filtered

Watch "VR to Stefan Molyneux" on his YouTube channel.

also

Every single time theres a music thread theres always faggot tryhards in the thread shitting on metal/rock and stroking themselves off to classical. Tryhards, each and every one of you faggots that do that.

Thats some tasty salt there

Nobody cares. We won't fight each other anymore

The main focus is very easy!

Why'd the lefties in finland get up mika luttien for that album anyway?
Is it because it was about glorious commie removal or the fact it was a fairly patrotic album?

Also i think Destroyer 666 is good too; unchain the wolves, phoenix rising, defiance and terror abraxas were both really good black metal and quite redpill in their own ways

Cucking yourselves to Talmudic Jews, and promoting their degenerate culture via shitty music, is not BTFO'ing anything. I'm not offended by metal, I'm trying to warn others to stop being cucks to KIKE Records Inc. and their anti-Christian, anti-traditionalist, anti-gentile agenda.

TL;DR, you have pleb-tier music tastes and cucked as fuck religious views.

Take your cucked out autism elsewhere faggot.

When I suggested to Varg that the problem is JEWS not capitalism, he shoahed my comment.

Yeah, very redpilled, let me tell ya…..

Interesting you respond to me with that shit but not the autistic christfag.

Why do you guys even hate Jews if you love so much of their "contributions" to western civilization? So many of you would sooner defend abortion, homosexuality, she-males, satanism, and degenerate pop music – just don't be religious, right? Anything but that. That's the real problem, right?

Meanwhile Christian whites are the only ones actively fighting against white genocide by being the only demographic of whites that are reproducing above replacement levels. Also the most religious white nations (eastern Europe) are the only countries not cucking themselves to Ahmed.

I hate you f i ndie christian fags

TL;DR

In what cave do you live ? Most christians, especially protestantfags, have 2 children max unless you are talking mormon fags.

Rammstein. Till Lindemann recently made a video mocking how tolerant Germany is. That and songs like Mein Land and Amerika about the decay of cultures. I think they've always been right-wing where it counts, despite their "degenerate" imagery and content.

I know you fags pretend to hate all forms of sex outside the missionary position for the purposes of procreation while under the auspice of a rabb-, er, priest

I've never once seen a leftist as built as Til, so there's that too.
Those guys seem pretty based.

get good at fingerpicking and loop pedals

Based Phil. Pantera is the best
Holla Forums won't let me post pics. Wut do?

Nice example of degenerate projection.

I can post pics. Here's one of Phil wearing a White Pride shirt.

I'm attempting to setup a trio guitar bass drums… Im training myself to play two guitar lines simultaneously through fingerpicking over the cantus firmus provided by the bass.
Check out Ted Greene to see a guitar player that can improvise in the baroque style… he can actually play three counterpoint lines simultaneously IMPROVISED

I stopped listening to Sabbaton once I heard their lyrics. They are just another cog in the lugenpresse.

He's a very sexy man, yes.

k

fuck off

Maybe it's because I'm using Ouroboros
Let me try in a external browser

Noice

It's a Spanish word meaning 'Panther' you fucking gloit.

Varg hates the jews for very different reasons than people on Holla Forums do.

if you find something you expected to find, you still found it

get out, kike and remember: the biggest thing you have to fear aren't what another tribe can do to you. You should be very, very afraid about those in your own who are ready to clean up our blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Iulius_Abdes_Pantera

r u fkn kidding me?
the one and only

…are you being serious?

redpilled as fuck bro

more black pill than red pill

for when you are in a purging mood

Because it's likely that a band of Southern US closet WN's would use that as their influence and not something which they would've heard in the Spanish influenced part of the US, right?

its Italian for panther you dumbass

What wa weird band. Saw them in 97 with Metallica. They started off as a hardcore punk band then did stoner metal thing then went full southern buttrock.

*then did the stoner metal thing

Because heavy metal bands have no history of satanism and anti-Christian blasphemy, right? Bands like Deicide (what Jews did to Jesus) totally never existed, right? LARPers like Varg target synagogues for arson, not Christian churches, right? Oh wait, no, heavy metal is full of kosher bullshit.

How hasn't Zappa been posted?

Even though I think you're a cunt, you make a good point about Varg. He spends all his time hating on Christians and capitalists, while giving kikes and leftists a pass. Oh, he'll mock kikes occasionally with rhetoric but it all seems so empty.

For an artist/musician, Zappa was very redpilled. The autistic absolutists on here will nitpick, though. If somebody doesn't 100% align with them on every microissue under the sun then that person is automatically le bluepilled kikelover

Steps spoke out against immigration back in 2000

theguardian.com/uk/2001/dec/27/taniabranigan1

STEPS!
youtube.com/watch?v=0lHBHICEHxY

No mention of Billy Corgan?

Beautiful. Reminds me of Stabat Mater by Pergolesi.

He's redpilled on politics but his music blows.

I didn't realize how much of a visionary he was until after he died. There's an interview of him from the year 1999 where he talks about the entire flow of what the internet is going to do to media, and the smug up-his-own-ass BBC interviewer is just sitting there pretending to hold back laughter at how dumb he is. And absolutely everything he said ended up being true. He also understands the societal breakdown that went on in the 60s and 70s.

Here. Skip to 9:10.

Gerard Way in a 2006 interview about his inspirations, what got him into music, and 9/11.

Zappa was the man. He made a point to criticize "who you are not allowed to criticize". Also a musical genius when he wanted to be serious.

More Frank.

Brian Eno mocking the feminist movement way back in '73

801 - Listen Now (1977)

didnt eric clapton get drunk and accidentally reveal his power level on stage?

That's actually a shirt for the band Carnivore, so still arguably a white pride shirt.

Yeah, and then a bunch of leftist retards made a Rock Against Racism concert, which influenced a bunch of skinheads to create Rock Against Communism.

Indeed, Bowie seemed to emerge from his dive into the occult realizing that it was full of tyrannical, delusional narcissists with malevolent aims on humanity. He is a lot more complex and courageous than most people realize.

I was playing rock band, an Ministry has a whole song about how 9/11 was a false flag

its also the AWB (south african white (technically boer but anyway) nationalist) symbol

He's a kike himself.

Than apologized and talked about how much he loves kikes.

Zappa's great

He's not, it's a claim metal sucks made.

errr…. it's kind of hard to be redpilled in the music industry when all the music lawyers, managers, marketers, and label heads are Jews

The same goes for all entertainment business, radio, film, TV

They literally make up like 90% of the gatekeepers, and everyone else is just sucking up to them

It's literally impossible to not be a lefty, Jewcock-sucking, communist apologist and make any money doing music or film-art anymore

Why do you think so many people are being redpilled so quickly? because it's hard not to notice who the fuck you are working for sooner or later once you realize certain opinions just… aren't permitted…

Nope.

spin.com/2011/11/see-dave-mustaines-10-most-prized-possessions-including-mini-horse/
archive.is/me8o5

Why do you think he hangs out with Shabbos Jones?

B.o.B

Stay mad, spherecucks

The apology was disappointing but he's an old dude and he didn't want JIDF to come after his family. The apology should NOT discredit the initial post. If you think it does then I hope somebody murders you and takes you out of the gene pool.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot.

He's always been philosemitic.

I think he genuinely meant that they were traitors to the jews for supporting gun control. He's more or less braindead at this point.

Listen to the song. He names the jews, denies the Holohoax, and defends Hitler.

*names the jew

Sure is summer in here.

What is COINTELPRO? See…this dumb corporate-bought nignog also spouts retarded flat earth bullshit. The flat earth retardation is meant to discredit the redpills on kikes and hitler.

David Icke serves a similar purpose for the ZOG. He marries legit redpills on one-world government with MUH REPTILES. The latter is meant to discredit the former.

TL;DR: you seem underage. lurk moar.

He knows the occult symbolism
But his message is different. I know it's not an occult message, but he makes metaphors with the symbolism. For example, the song "Blackstar" is primarily about mudlimes and shitskins invading countries and stealing shit becoming rich for no reason besides they are allowed to. If you watch the video, the "Villa of ormen", or the house of the snake or maggot, is in a deserty-looking place, with the house in a style of anciet middle eastern architecture. And the song describes the "Blackstar" taking you home and stealing whatever shit he wants to. Thats only one example, there are many redpills in almost all his songs.

He fucking hated all the pricks who would worship the ground he walked on, yet never took a word out of his mouth to be serious, like he was some kind of clown, in a bad play. These were the same type of people who either liked only Starman, or pretended his kabuki acts were some form of "progress" in liberal thought, when he was pretty much the opposite of his stage self in person.

In the end, he was only remembered for a day, and then the sweeping biopics flooded outward professing tabloid rumours of his own self, effectively deluding and destroying the image he wished to portray towards the world, and all the truths he set out to teach with his music.

VISIONS OF SWASTIKAS IN MY HEAD
PLANS FOR EVERYONE

Take track number nine from his 77 album Heroes; Neuköln, for instance. Anyone with a handful knowledge of krautspeak will know that the title is a mispelling of a rather obscure German village, but that is intentional, as this song encapsulates the vision of a "democratic" Germanic Republic.

If you don't believe me, read the goddamn info of the song itself.
>Neukölln (correctly spelled with a double "L") is a district of Berlin. Bowie lived in Berlin for a time in 1977, although not in Neukölln but in Schöneberg. The music has been interpreted as reflecting in part the rootlessness of the Turkish immigrants who made up a large proportion of the area's population.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuköln

He knew everything was going to shit, and that classicalfag sucking on mummified dick is only another fool eating the Tabloid lies for his own warped perspective.

Common Filth detected.

The one and only David Allan Coe.

Definitely will check it out. Improvising is all I've been working on for years now. That is what makes someone a true musician to me. Being able to just go off the cuff and create music.

kennedi pls

Corgan is a weirdo, but based.

I hear synthwave artists like Perturbator and Carpenter Brut are pretty based

Dvorak, Brahms, Mahler, Beetoven.

That's all you need.

/thread

"As much as I love this country," he says, "it's probably one of the most racially intolerant in the world, well in line with South Africa. I mean, in the north, there's unbelievable intolerance. The Aborigines can't even buy their drinks in the same bars –– they have to go round the back and get them through what's called a 'dog hatch.' And then they're forbidden from drinking them on the same side of the street as the bar; they have to go to the other side of the road."

So Australia was ideal for what Bowie now had in mind. "It occurred to me that one doesn't have much time on the planet, you know? And that I could do something more useful in terms of….I know this is very cliché, but I feel that now that I'm thirty-six years old, and I've got a certain position, I want to start utilizing that position to the benefit of my…brotherhood and sisterhood." He winces, but continues. "I've found it's very easy to be successful in other terms, but I think you can't keep on being an artist without actually saying anything more than, 'Well, this is an interesting way of looking at things.'

"There is also a right way of looking at things: there's a lot of injustice. So let's, you know, say something about it. However naff it comes off."

Both videos, of course, were about racism and oppression. "Very simple, very direct," Bowie explained one afternoon. "They're almost like Russian social realism, very naive. And the message that they have is very simple –– it's wrong to be racist!" He can't help laughing at the sentiment so baldly stated. "But I see no reason to fuck about with that message, you see? I thought, 'Let's try to use the video format as a platform for some kind of social observation, and not just waste it on trotting out and trying to enhance the public image of the singer involved. I mean, these are little movies, and some movies can have a point, so why not try to make some point. This stuff goes out all over the world; it's played on all kinds of programs. I mean – you get free point time!"

rollingstone.com/music/features/straight-time-19830512?page=4

I firmly believe that Radiohead are secretly red-pilled.

Making songs about wolves at the door and the day of reckoning and sheet. OK Computer is one big red pill on life in the digital era.

Varg is the most redpilled obviously, he's always going on about National Socialism and shit.

Also he murdered his band member who was a globalist anti-white cuck.

Mustaine must be fucking retarded, because all his songs are criticism about USA's intervention wars, yet he goes around wishing happy hanukkah to all the Jews over in Israel. Like he doesn't know the wars are for Israel.

Bowie married a negress and had mulatto children, you realize that?

A quick search reveals they're openly not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Yorke#Politics_and_activism

Meat Shits

Yeah, Sabaton has pro every side songs of every historical European war, EXCEPT pro-Third Reich songs.

No, he is an actual practicing pagan

I'm sure that's why he actually killed a commie once.

Really, where are you getting these lies Shlomo? He's very anti-communist.

But goy, anybody who criticizes jewish gentile capitalism must be a secret communist agent.

Nah. Most of what's known about Yorke's politics is that he's an environmentalist and a vegetarian, with an outspoken hatred for global banking.

Kinda reminds you of someone, doesn't it?

pic related

Is Varg also a big fan of Chomsky and Naomi Klein, like Thom?

You must be a special kind of stupid to not see controlled opposition when it hits you in the face. This BoB is a negro created by the Jewish machine to make the world think "holocaust deniers" think the world is flat.

I wasn't talking about Varg. I was referring to someone much older; a certain rejected artist.

And come on, he liked one book by Chomsky about propaganda in the media. That hardly makes him a blue-pill.

Now go listen to Idioteque, and tell me that that song doesn't sound red-pilled as fuck.

Weee, the Klan: a bunch of sperm-guzzling Freemason faggots

How does it feel to be objectively retarded?

bfy.tw/68ba

No, you're a fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

OK Computer and Creep song, only good thing they ever did before going full Cold Play

Yeah… Slave morality

Metal is gay. Listen to Warsaw by Joy Division AKA Goebbels theme song

is this a b8?

On top of that, Im sure he has dealt with many many kikes involved in the entertainment industry and press. I know the press, which we all know is heavily kiked up, has attacked Dave a ton, especially post coming out as a Christian.

He has to have entertained the idea.

This interview is fucking awesome and every Holla Forumslack should see it.

Start at 6:30

Was MJ redpilled?
I wasn't sure if he was, but I heard this song for the first time recently and it jumped out at me how the two censored lyrics are
>JEW ME
and
>KIKE ME

And I also recently realized I hadn't heard any of his music growing up, all I'd heard about him was how he was a pedo.
Listening to his stuff, it's good, like really good, and I'm suspicious that it's not blasted in America anymore because he was onto something.
Seriously, go around the world and you'll hear his music still played all over the place. Especially in third world countries, he's still massive in the Philippines for example.

Was the media actively silencing him since he let slip his knowledge of the jews?

NO he was a nigger who rapped kids then got mad the Jews started to let the McCully out of the bag

Quite a visceral response.
I don't doubt you, but I'd like to see some evidence.

MJ was so redpilled he turned white

I was never a fan of Bowie, but I did always respect him for he was truly a real deal artist. Watching this interview, I can now understand why so many regarded him in such a high light.

I think you are dead-on accurate. It's a by-the-book tactic for tainting the truth by associating it with bullshit/batshit lunacy. Flat-earth, aliens, archons, any new-age bullshit: all of it is controlled opposition to co-mingle truths with moonbat horseshit so that the general public sees "alternative viewpoint" == "tinfoil schizo dipshit".

Aphex Twin

Varg is old with a family. If he was 20 years younger he would be out there beating up Muslims.

Phantasm pls go.

Someone should splice him talking about the power of the internet and him zeig heiling and then some hitler videos lol

get out!

Link to the Video please?

All signs point to James Hetfield at least not being a cuck (Pro-guns, pro-freedom, anti-war, anti-drugs), honestly I'm cool with anyone on the Right that isn't a NeoCon.

No one mentioned Blood Axis or Death In June? Also Morrissey is very pro-British and anti-immigration vocally. And they're not political, but freaking Kraftwerk! All of nigger rap comes from sampling them in the early 80's.

Found it. The lyrics are so fucking sardonic. I think the reason it's so ambiguous at points is because it was a small project for the state television, and they couldn't come right out and say fuck non-whites and political correctness. Much of Rammstein's previous work has lamented the erosion of German culture, and the commercialised flattening of all cultures. See Mein Land and Amerika, in particular. But the slaps in the face to it are there.
youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY

[Bridge]
Wake up, Deutschland, Sleeping Beauty »
Can you hear your Call of Duty? »
The world has gone completely nuts»
That's why we're back to help, mein Schatz»
Achtung! Germans on the rise »
But this time we are fucking nice »
[Verse 1]
Authoritarian nationalis Dorks
So though with your torches and pitchforks»
You are not the people, you are the past »
The true Germans come for your! Better run fast
Ten million bicycle helmets in sight
Jack Wolfskin jackets marching through the night
Birkenstocks stomp the ground
Munching Kebab and Müsli, earth-shattering sound
[Bridge]
Guten Tag, the true Germans are here
We are Xenophobic's biggest fear
You call for strong leaders, for fences and walls
But being like us takes bigger balls
Cause we are
[Chorus]
Deutsch - nice
Deutsch - liberal
Deutsch - compassionate
Deutsch - considerate
Deutsch - reasonable
Deutsch - social
Deutsch - temperate
Deutsch - peaceful
Say it clear, say it loud
We are proud of not being proud»
We are here to remind you
That we have once been stupid, too»
[Verse 2]
Maniacs with wicked hair
Ja, ja, ja, we have already been there3
Trust our Teutonic expertise
We know where assholery leads…
[Bridge]
You have an election to vote for the best
But we see it more like an IQ-test
You failed
We've learned our lesson so take our advice
Hold together, try to be nice and…
[Chorus]
Deutsch - open
Deutsch - multi-cultural
Deutsch - modest
Deutsch - help the weak and poor
Deutsch - neighbours
Deutsch - tolerant
Deutsch - Grundgesetz
Deutsch - Dosenpfand
Say it clear, say it loud
We are proud of not being proud
Human dignity is unimpeachable
You will learn, if even we were teachable
We are no longer murderous vandals
Be nice - or we'll come for you in socks and sandals
Reserving your sun loungers with our towels
Vegan sausage in our bowls
[Bridge]
"Hey, you dickheads
Take a good look at these legal citizens of the
Bundesrepublik Deutschland in the year 2016
It's perfectly legal for them to do whatever the fuck they
want to do, you stupid shit for brains
And do you want to know why, fuckface?
Because they're fucking human beings, like you and
everyone else
Have you ever heard of the categorival imperative,
asshole?
Read Kant, cunt
He also was…"
[Chorus]
Deutsch - enlightened
Deutsch - responsible
Deutsch - we cycle
Deutsch - and recycle
Deutsch - Weltmeister
Deutsch - forgiving
Deutsch - Weizenbier
Deutsch - never forget
Deutsch - Fahrvergnügen2
Deutsch - freedom of speech
Deutsch - European
Deutsch - unity
Deutsch - Fanta
Deutsch - diversity
Deutsch - selfless
Deutsch - we are Germany
[Outro]
Not you! We!
(Hahaha)

Wagner.
Oh wait he's dead!
So none I guess.

You better be baiting.

I don't know… that seems really genuinely leftist.

wew

That's not Till, It's Jan Böhmermann (a Leftist comedian) this is an anti-"Hatespeech" video.
Till is ripped as fuck, Unlike the Limpdicked Böhmermann.

That isn't Till, that's some queerbait and that video is actually supposed to be sincere. I know, I thought it was satire at first. My German friend who sent it to me had to explain to me that it isn't satire.

they are named pantera after dimebags car, a de tomosa pantera

check out tyr, they do this and some gregorian chant too

James seems like a cool enough guy. Recently learned that Lars is literally a kike. Explains a lot.

FAKE NEWS

It's a sarcastic metal music website with fake news. That's why you didn't post the original URL.

How on earth could any German take this seriously and not be pissed off about what's happening to their society? The song is a total slap in the face, and no one would buy into that shit. There's no way that's not satire…christ, the insanity.

And here's the ignorant christian with a cross up his ass.

Choose one

What he is said to have said on stage is my favorite quote ever (no idea how accurate it is, but it's great):

Please please tell us you've sauce!

Jack pls go

Is that Karl Sanders?

Thank you. Vid related, another favourite band of mine that got cucked.
Nile - Call To Destruction (Romanticizing ISIS)
youtube.com/watch?v=YMAfngM6UlA

Also, my favourite band Opeth went to shit when the frontman married/had a child with a kike, and he got signed to jewish labels. If anyone in this thread has been to an Opeth gig in the last 5 years, you will see the dread and despair in that man's face. He knows what the jews are here to do.

I think all industries of entertainment are going through a catharsis right now, all of the dots are beginning to connect for people.

The Karl knows about jews. Too bad he hasn't taken the red pill, he's well educated but is surrounded by the enemy.

Exerpt from darklyrics.com/lyrics/nile/whatshouldnotbeunearthed.html

"In the Name of the God Amun I wage war
North to Gaza I marched my armies of chariots and infantry
Twenty thousand strong to crush as revolt of vassal states

Rebellious kings of Kadesh and Megiddo
Syrians allied with the Mitanni and Amurru
Built their settlements taken over the trade route of the Dia Maris

Through treacherous mountain passes to descend upon the Canaanites
On the Plain of Esbraelon we rode forth bringing carnage and death
With chariot and composite bow
Attacking in concave formation
Vicious three winged piercing spearhead swiftly overwhelming both Canaanite Flanks"

redpilled as in non degenerate white music?

I'll see what I can find.

OH SHIT NICO

song

last one

I like his solo work he's cool.

Chopin was quite nationalistic, but probably not red pilled. To be fair, the kikes weren't (successfully) repressing white birth rates at that time.

I've read some interviews with him and he seems batshit insane.

I cannot believe what I am reading. The memes are too powerful. It's one thing for idiotic stormderps to spam this, but a nationally-known celebrity like Ted Nugent making it mainstream is just too much.

Time to organize a boycott of the Nuge.

You can stay. But really, chonosphere drama has no place here. Take it back to the .pl domain.

Neuköln is a district of Berlin, which he was probably referring to, having lived there, unless you have some source for the "small obscure village" theory

Now Bernie Sanders, on the other hand. What is wrong with young people today supporting this creepy old socialist from the Northeast? I don't get it. Does he honestly want us to believe any of this stuff? His idea to close the gap between the rich and the poor by taking money away from the rich and then plowing it into an inefficient government bureaucracy staffed by brain dead money wasting lazy morons called government employees? He wants education to be free, so in other words he doesn't want people to have to pay a student loan, but he has no problem with people having heavy taxes. He wants me to pay for it — he thinks I, someone who's not going to college and never went to college, should support people who do."

I wouldn't say he's 100% redpilled but he's not a lefty which is pretty rare in the music world.

>another favourite band of mine that got cucked. Nile - Call To Destruction (Romanticizing ISIS)

FACEPALM.JPG

You're an idiot.

Nile even insulted Islam with the song Kafir! (Infidel!)

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=id&tl=en&u=http://laskarwengker.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/kontroversi-nile-kafir/

muh nigga

I don't have much information about his political beliefs. All that I'm going on is that one of his albums is called "Reflections of a radically right wing composer".

Galt MacDermot is really good and might be redpilled.

hold shit. this is how retared Holla Forums has become since summer began

Brahms Violin Concerto is sublime. Also Hillary Hahn is bae.

Always wondered why a demon warp is coming alive in 1965 and why white zombies are singing about it. No time frame or year given as per the give it back, give it back… other than now. It's always now.