Which movies accurately describe life in Dixie

Which movies accurately describe life in Dixie
Preferrably pre war but post war also welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

scholars.unh.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1015&context=carsey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retards who believe they can leave the union without fighting and then think they can defeat a clearly superior opponent deserve whatever they get.

The union was everything you liberal cunts claim to hate. They didn't even care that much about slavery.
Good job being the most hypocritical group of people for almost two centuries in a row.

Absolutely rape kino

Easy Rider.
Their special combo of arrogance + ignorance + substance abuse makes them extremely dangerous. They are wild dogs who will do evil shit like shoot you or or vote Trump with no provocation.

The Wind in the Willows
Django Unchained

Yeah that was the only reason we won. Not the larger population, superior industrial base, better supplied, or any of the other reasons you lost. Who cares about slavery? You tried to leave the union and got put in your place. You will always be our bottom bitch.

Northerners can literally never be patriots for this very reason.

Yeah, but they still won, dipshit.
Sherman was right.

Do you think Texas would have stayed with the Cuckfederacy? Or would they have left guns a blazin on a saddle?

The South is a fucking embarrassment to our country.

It should be with all the rednecks and steretypes of incest/inbreeding but nope.
Somehow the east coasts surpasses the south in cringe levels.

Ftfy.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Why does everyone act like the South was the bad guy? Over "muh slavery"? The South wanted to secede for a long time, unions like the United States weren't a common practice back then, and they were really only united because they were geographically connected and owned by the British. After they split from the British, they didn't have much else connecting them. The South wanted to secede for a long time, and Slavery and State Rights was just the issue that stuck.

And really, what kind of Union forces its members to remain in it? When did stateship into the United States become a permanent deal? If the states are held together solely by gunpoint then it's not a Union, it's a hostage situation.

The South was well within its right to secede, and is only demonized because it lost. And even when it lost it still killed far more Northerners then vice versa, and only lost because the North wouldn't give up and accept that the South had a right to exist as its own entity.

What really gets me though is people like . You hate the South, you hate our culture, our people, our food, and our beliefs. Yet for some reason you refuse to let us leave when it would be better for the both of us. Just kidding the South has agriculture, ports, and where the military recruits come from en masse, the rest of the US would crumble if every Confederate state left

No matter how you look at it, the South did nothing wrong, and still does nothing wrong.

The South was the one that whored themselves to Britain, not the Union. The South thought that because they supplied the British and French with cotton, they would receive British and French aid. Britain, of course had Egypt and India for cotton and France had the British, so this failed. The South was able to build a fleet partially because the British let them harbor in British ports, which led to a lawsuit that the US won.

>You will always be our bottom bitch.
uh huh.. :'^)

Yankees know all of this, notice they resort to literal kike tactics brought to you by years of Hollywood propaganda: Southerners are always portrayed as drunk, illiterate, inbred, and generally barbaric. Then you have people on this very board that call them nigger lovers and jew puppets, which is just blatant projection on their part.

Any criticism of the North is met with tales of how Lincoln was a great American patriot who was going to deport all the slaves to Africa, and how it's the South's fault for how America is today.

The reality is obviously the exact opposite. Northerners simultaneously love and loathe their Civil War fables and Hollywood dramas, love it because they won and are portrayed as saints bringing justice; yet loathe it because literally everything wrong with this country is BECAUSE they won and deep down they know it, even the bluepilled normalfag who thinks the country would be better if they had let the south leave (it would have been but not for the North). The South has produced the greatest American musicians, cuisine, artists, and just about every piece of authentic American culture that isn't distilled and filtered through the Hollywood lens. The Yankee is eternally jealous and vain for all of these petty reasons.

Remind me, did America win their war of independence all on their own?or did they whore themselves out too? I suppose that makes all countries at war whores then, doesn't it?

I see futureless losers everyday OP. Don't need a movie to imagine a entire region of them.

Southerners are bad enough to fall for "muh nashunalism, muh maga" memes so yeah, enough said. Its not really their fault though.

Nationalism is not a bad thing.

heres a reply just for you

Southerners were superior soldiers because they were mainly rural, you melonhead. Country boys are always better at combat than cityslickers unless you have a well-funded and equipped disciplined national army; good example of this would be the burgers in Hürtgen forest fighting Jäger krauts. If youve spent your life stalking small game since you were a kid you know how to deal with men, especially in your own backyard.

Check out this article, it basically proves that city boys are almost always POGs to this very day, if you are from the country you are doing the dying and killing for the most part, I guess that trend doesnt change:

scholars.unh.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1015&context=carsey

The south got its shit pushed in because the north understood the way to beat them was to massively industrialize and crank manufacturing up to the max, a bunch of the "northern" colonies still basically had slaves so yeah it wasnt really about slavery. It was about money, taxes, and influence. It always is, nigger. Ultimately it brought about the modernization of the country making it capable of competing with the rest of the world. You needed to industrialize, the south was completely agricultural, if you hadnt you probably would have turned into a nation of fucking serfs exporting food and nothing manufactured to a more advanced nation.

Regardless of where you live you should be glad the north won,unless you are like me of course and part of you wishes the fucking burgerniggers had drifted into obscurity and wouldnt be shitting up the rest of the world in the name of the great nose

Getting assmad about this shit and taking sides is hilariously dumb, readabooknigger is all I can really say, doesnt have to be about muh slaves. Many in the south were certainly motivated by independence but they were still being willfully retarded and not thinking past 3. Life was also kinda shit and hard in the south even for the majority of whites. Most of you illiterate children have no idea how many white uprisings there were in the south, some mixed-race ones as well but not nearly so many

Sanctioned hate towards supposedly more "backwards" members of your own country is a standard D&C tactic, more than a few enlightened tolerant american liberals have told me they arent racist while going on to explain that everyone from the south is a cousin loving brain-damaged hick. every country that is under control has its variation of this, you arent special in that

You were still fucking thickheaded to resist, you got played by landowners that wanted to hold on to their shit, and they could have held on to their shit if they had just gotten with the program, it had almost nothing to do with niggers. Basically you got jacked. It was a hostile takeover, and it took a lot of fucking effort to beat you stubborn fucking retards into submission, you can be defiantly proud of that. It is what it is, stop being so assmad about it, you should be allowed to keep your flag and shit thats just the fucking tolerance agenda spiralling out of control as usual, but unless your plan was for the USA to become a third world shithole ruled by oligarchs then it went relatively well all things considered

This is your mind on meth.

not all you them you nitpicking ninny but far far more were from urban areas, they didnt hunt they didnt have dogsthey didnt have to catch runaways either lmao

The union heavily conscripted in the cities, they, any two bit potato nigger they could drag off a boat. please go and find population stats for the war if you dont believe me im way too blitzed on glass

Did by any chance the germans settle south and the anglos north?

But I do wanna fuck my cousin user

not too much…selection in bumfuckfayette arkansas I would wager

Post pics

There is literally nothing wrong with serfdom.