Todays Social Engineering

As time goes on they don't even try to hide it. Any contest held on the telescreen will always have all of the telltale earmarks of extreme social engineering and political correctness.

Even if you think you are voting you are not.

And, oh look, she's in the service too.

She was a strong wymen user. She was an active military commander who is so good at her job, she is able to find time to participate in beauty contests, even though she could easily operate on the front lines with the best of them.

*wyman (or however the fuck they spell it)

Yeah the electric Jew is pretty obvious because those that still watch it have their brain wired so deeply that they won't point it out.

Let me guess she was guarding the poppy fields and/or the Israeli border?

The mainland hasn't been defended since 1945.

Of course, she's not *really* in the Army.

Wew.

It's womyn, the purpose is to spell it without men.

its like americans are braindead or something

The goyim still watching talmudvision definitely are.

The rest of us are shooting guns off in the woods or shitposting on Mongolian cave painting boards.

Definitely braindead.

They could watch a cooking contest where the finalists just happen to be 1 white, 1 negro and 1 other.

Then watch a singing contest where the finalists just happen to be 1 white, 1 negro and 1 other.

Then watch a dancing contest where the finalists just happen to be 1 white, 1 negro and 1 other.

Then watch a beauty contest where the finalists just happen to be 1 white, 1 negro and 1 other.

…and never suspect it was never really a contest, but a staged scenario to push the agenda and make advertising dollars.

who fucking watches that shit to be entertained?

the only cooking contest thats entertaining is Iron Chef which doesnt even come on anymore

The God Emperor

(But he has divested now)

Sorry, misread your post. I thought you meant pageants.

Good goyim.

Bad goyim post dank memes on Malaysian sand scribbling boards.

We imported them as slaves 250 years ago, you Eurotrash are importing them by the hundreds of thousands a year, right now, as equals. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Miss Switzerland that just won Miss Universe one of the ugliest fucking niggers to call themselves a proud European?

Europeans are truly too retarded to be redeemed

Daily remind talmudvision is literally a magic mirror

Im meaning both
youd have to be a dolt to find contest shows entertaining, braindead enough to believe in muh diversity, but also braindead to think american TV would ever be 100% white, or that a completely vapid beauty contest is being ruined because niggers are on it

it was shit to begin with

Didnt the Aussies make some ape looking Abo Miss Australia recently?

Jesus fucking Christ you weren't kidding. She's Miss "Earth" Switzerland, which I have never heard of before.

This why you don't watch t.v. in the first place.

Another thing the Yurotrash forgot to mention was how last year the "Honorary Aryan" Nips, a country that's 99.6% ethnic Han Chinese, still somehow managed to have a half nigger become Miss Japan

you do realize you people are literally nitpicking a beauty pageant

A beauty pageant that affects the minds of young boys and girls.

Anyone got that vid of that German girl wanting to go to new york, have a black husband, become a reporter, and have a half black half white mongrel child?

HOL UP

WE WUZ BEAUTY PAGEANT ND SHEEIT

So I just went on a visit to tumblr, as one of my many "know your enemy" expeditions.
Apparently, this sheboon's win just happens to coincide with "Dark Skin Appreciation Day" or "Blackout", being held today.
(((Coincidence)))?

Holy fuck she's ugly. I would feed that thing to my pet hippopotamus.

Well what we need to consider is that Trump owned Miss Universe last year and before, selling it so he can run for president
Is this done to insult Trump

No the Jews burdened the White man with the Slaves
Who do you think ran most of the Slave Trades in Africa, it was all Jews and Tyrones

Of that we can be reasonably certain.
Promoting miscegenation among the goyim and spinning the false narrative of "#BlackExcellence" never hurts either.

Saw part of this on TV.

They had a section where they asked people about the wage gap and if a tranny should win the title of Miss USA even though its a man.

So was the vote rigged

How could anyone come to that fucking conclusion

Better than Miss Europe.

Well user,
1. She's an ape in human form
2. With "women" like pic related, who knows what is possible in the current year? :^)

Of course.

My Sides are in orbit due to this level of retardation

Would memeing this cause normies to wake up or nah?

pick one transfags

the underlying mental illness that causes it might be "natural" but that doesn't make it a good thing either.

Now now cishet scum, no need to be bigoted.
You're probably evil Trump supporters. It's a good thing he no longer owns Miss USA, Current Year Man showed us his evil requirements for it, such as "Be attractive".
Someone feel free to edit what le smugface current year guy is tutting at

I'm going to be honest, if she was born in Switzerland, which she is not, it would make the situation a bit less bad.

Thanks for the liberation faggot

I'm going to be honest, you sound like a cuck. If you think any black woman can win a beauty contest then you do not belong on Holla Forums.

I don't have the video, but IIRC she wanted the nigger to be a soldier in the Congolese army, and away fighting most of the time so she could be a single mother.

It was as if she had absorbed every single anti-white kike designed program and rolled them into one.

And you sound like a fuck.

I'm not saying it's ideal.

Think country loving citizen versus just some immigrant.

more like savage monkey creature vs true beauty of the aryan woman.

VERY good goyim