Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is going to destroy Shillary

more at fucking 11

This

it should look something like this

pretty much this. Trump is good at debating because he puts himself above his adversaries and the media. Hillary isn't going to stand a chance

Chick's vag is nice at least.

Can't fucking wait tbh

anyone giving odds on whether Hillary will collapse at the podium?

I expect her to show up slightly drugged out on narcotics prescribed by her doctor

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
SAGGY TIT
WORN OUT CLIT
CANNOT STAND, HAS TO SIT

checked

I am going to feel so fucking embarrassed for hillary, I don't know if I even want to watch it.

Don't worry she can comfort herself with those millions she stole from the Haitian relief fund

Clinton is an experienced debater with a plan who has been prepped in mock debates.

Trump has actually done very little debating, since he was one of many candidates at the GOP nomination debates, skipped one of those debates, and mostly used his time there as a kind of chopped-up version of his speeches. He also has no realistic plans for pretty much anything in domestic or foreign policy.

If the time is going to be split evenly, the spotlight is going to be on him for 45 minutes. But instead of being able to just blither on to a friendly audience like he normally does at his rallies, he's going to have a moderator keeping him on track (which is one of the reasons I think he didn't want a moderator) and he's going to be one-on-one with someone who has a lot of experience at this sort of thing.

Clinton should be able to mop the floor with Trump.

Realistically, unless something dramatic happens like Trump totally choking (instead of being able to power through the 45 minutes with his non sequiturs and his repetition of his favorite phrases like "total disaster" and "very, very, very, very") or Hillary collapsing on stage (which I think is far less likely than the #HillarysHealth people would love to believe), Clinton supporters are going to come away thinking Clinton did well, Trump supporters are going to come away thinking Trump did well, and swing voters are still going to hem and haw, because they enjoy thinking of themselves as open-minded, even though they're really just indecisive and not that bright.

Barring some big surprise, I think that Clinton is going to objectively perform better in the debate, but it won't change anything. If you're stupid enough to support Trump, you're stupid enough to not be able to intelligently assess the debate.

Nigger do you live in a cave? Trump is currently winning. Eveb the fucking Huffpost said he won the first debate

proving you're a fool in the first sentence.
What experience did she gain from being pitched softballs by Bernie who was to much of a coward to go after her?

Meanwhile Trump had to go up against 16 opponents plus the corrupt media all at the same time and smoked them all.

Btw if you're so clueless that you don't support Trump the only candidate in over twenty years that wasn't owned by lobbyist then you're a fool.

this poster gets it. each side will see their candidate as a winner, barring a catastrophe. the mainstream media will report Hillary's best moments and mock Trump; the right wing medias will do the inverse. the show goes on. what's interesting is that even here each side relies on media opinion as to who 'won' the normie debate, rather than deciding for themselves.

samefag

Shills, newfags and mainstream retards.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
Jesus Christ, literally nobody wants Hillary

(checked)

Clinton's fucked up every debate she's been in. She even lost to a totally unknown nigger back in 2008.

nigger whats up with dis low energy tank shit?

PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

this looks gay as fuck
wow

America has turned into a reality show. I wish I wasn't recruiting age.

Its going to be a massacre, hilary wont do all 3 debates after seeing how this one goes.

whatever happens, it's gonna be beautiful

Yet, she's still going to win.

GIANT DOUCHE
——— v ———
TURD SANDWICH

could you spare us your frothing mouth? it's of little interest and less import to the vaste majority of the world.

Visual representation of the Trump train against Hillary

Hillary is a famously terrible debater, and having everyone take it so easy on her recently has only served to weaken her further.

Did you see her during Between Two Ferns?

She's going to seize out as soon as Trump triggers her.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

It will be the most important debate in the history of mankind.

Remmber to bring tshirts to the event.

i'd fuck it

would you fuck a vagina with a face on it? like really?

Imagine the vagina still looks the same, but there are just eyes and nose above the vagina.

what about the teeth

4chan down (again)
Are you cunts gonna be acommodating?
First to reply gets my tits.

I will accommodate your tits

Lets say its a toothless mouth, but its still a mouth-like vagina that can swallow the whole dick without gagging, like a real vagina. Imagine that this face can talk and behave like normal second person, but its just a "slave-face" in the vaginal area.

so…..like a gumjob then?

He actually did it, the absolute madman!

wouldnt the face in the vagina freak you out?

imagine if the vagina face said:
Please, please don't fuck me, don't i don't want to live like this, i'm a normal human bean. Don't listen to her, I don't want the cock please don't give it to me glarbghaghagh..

Just imagine what they would be seeing…

I would say "bby ssh….eat the sausage…"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░█░▄▀▀█░█░░█░█░█▄░█░▄▀▀█░
░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░▄▄░█▄▄█░█░█▀▄█░█░▄▄░
░█▄▄░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░▀▄▄█░█░░█░█░█░▀█░▀▄▄█░
░█▀▀░█░▀█▀░░░█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░█▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀▌░
░█▄▄░█░░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█▀▄█░░█░░░▀▄░░
░█░░░█░░█░▄░░█░░░░█░░█░█░▀█░░█░░█▄▄▌░
░░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▌░█░░█░█░▀█▀░░█░░█░░
░░█░░█░█▄▄░░░░░▀▄░░█▄▄█░█░░█░░░▌░░▌░░
░░▀▄▄▀░█░░░░░░█▄▄▌░█░░█░█░░█░░░▄░░▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄▌░░░░▐▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███▄░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▐███▌░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░▄▀░▄░░░░░░

what channel? what time?

lern2internet

im paranoid. can anyone else confirm?

there are these things called search engines, they are pretty neat!

bullshit, hillary shill

meh pussy is pussy

wouldn't the face freak you out, imagine if it could talk and it kept trying to say things while you gagged it, and the meantime the girl said "Don't mind my vagina, she sometimes resists, jut keep fucking me."

And while you fuck the vagina, tears come out of the vagina face, you hear gagging sounds, but your dick goes easily all the way in, you cum inside her and you can hear the vagina making a swallowing sound.

Look at me. I watch 24 hour news networks and can transcribe what analysts say without contributing any real thought or analysis to the discussion because their goal is to fill 24 hours of "news".

freak me out…no…..that would be hot

Trump's going to back off the banter, playing more and more PC lately. It's going to continue to be downhill in the entertainment aspect.
bring back Jeb!

S H I T
S T O R M

The Jeb period was the only kek worthy one.

Now its just flat dialogue again. Perhaps the debate tomorrow will bring it back to life. The epic open "Trump-VS-Hillary" debate, finally happens.

shillary is gonna get rekt

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson will win every debate.

hey jeb

Unfortunately, the bar is set so low for Trump that all he has to do is not pull his dick out of his pants and not accuse Hillary of white genocide every 15 seconds and the media will gush over "how presidential he's become"

soon.

DEBATE WHEN!?

You know the present audience isn't allowed to cheer or anything like that, right? It's Trump vs Clinton with nobody for him to showboat to or for her to hide behind.

anyone got official sources of the exact moment the debate starts?

Hillary will have a fit during the first 35minutes, then 3 of her bodyguards come around, give her a shot and hold hey body upright for the rest of the debate.

>>>Holla Forums

cytu.be/r/neetuprising

lol rulevolunteer

Lik half the channels on cytube are playing it tonight. Fucking easy views.

At least with cytube (unlike the seperate streaming sites that play movies and tv shows) they just do it cause they want to stream. I mean you get like nothing for doing that. Meanwhile the guy who runs suptv forces ads and does donation drives where he bans people who don't pay.

debate fucking WHEN?

9:00 EST on NBC

Trump will hang himself with his own white power tie

You fucking wish goon.

Have a sad cum 2nite bby

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Donald take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Holy shit what is that awesome tank of an insect? I must know.

Giant centipede would be my best guess.

Shillary is actually very high-energy so far, she took the initiative with the handshake and the greeting.
Both are composed.
So far she's still too "same old" and he's sticking to actual money.
btw guys, trickle down economics did work, hence our increased material goods…it's the banks and uncontrolled fake money being printed that's fucking us.

Also just watch him light into NAFTA this shit is great.

TRUMP JUST ASSRAPED SHILLARY ON NAFTA

which thread faggots?
or this one?