YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

It really is. They have their Holla Forums and they shit it up. Then they came and spread their cancer here and now we're dying

at least they stay in their hugbox and refrain from shitting up muh Holla Forums

op why the fug don't you become a telemarketer or sell vacuum cleaners form door to door?
might as well do something productive with that silly urge to convince others of your full of horseshit opinions

Nigger have you looked around here lately? or are you so new you don't know the difference?

agreed
every politics board on an imageboard is shit

the only way to nail down someone with arguments if when they can lose their face
it's why i only discuss politics seriously IRL, people always shut the fuck up when i'm done with them

Everyone on Holla Forums knows this, hell even 4chan makes fun of the fact that they are one of the top 5 boards. Just everyone on that board is unemployed, a "full time student" aka arts major with no actual fucking work, or a stay at home volunteer.

commies are all faggots that should die in a fire….but you have a point

KILL YOURSELF COMMIE FAGGOT
HEIL HITLER!
YOU DON'T MAKE ANYONE SHUT UP LMAO
volunteer volunteer volunteer volunteer volunteer volunteer volunteer

Leftypol gets triggered

typical Holla Forums poster

i found a pic of you btw

samefag

nigger

How'd you guess?

Holla Forums has been shitting up Holla Forums since itself has been created to contain the nazi pest

i've complained, never posting anything political or communist myself, content with just ignoring your stupid shit and entertaining myself with the rest of somewhat decent threads

now only recently i'm using the commie flag and post shit i partly stole from Holla Forums where i otherwise don't even post
and you start sperging out like that on me?

if there were just one day without "jew this" or "nigger that" with some "mudslime" inbetween, i could reconsider and live up to the original spirit of Holla Forums again, but until then, fuck you

This low energy bait isn't really hard to pick out. It's boring no matter how you cut it.

I'd rather chill and listen to podcasts than turn around and educate you on how to do it. Your posts are bad and you should feel bad, even if you're not both sides of this argument.

The polling for Holla Forums show them to be teenange, NEET/unemployed on average though.

I remember leftypol being mid 20s menial workers.

no factual arguments please.

If you want to talk about this stuff why don't you go discuss it with the boards you're so interested in?

Bad thread lol.

why don't you just hide the thread you insufferable cunt

You can't make me kiddo ;)

It'll be okay I imagine it all working out for you sooner or later if you keep at it. Cause
knowledge is power

upboated!

more replies can and will be harvested

Citation needed or you're a liar

Then you're powerless

no this guy is clearly a savant
a philosopher king
a mental giant

you're just too limited to see his greatness. i pity you kiddo. swallow the redpill asap!

i see what you did there

no

Yeaaa Ok dude.

i do know it's true
but I won't spam b with it, because I'm better than leftypol

one thread is spamming……fuck off normie

It's probably the best board on the site. It's active enough to stay interesting and the community isn't overbearingly autistic like on Holla Forums and Holla Forums

sounds like normalfagbook tbh

Except that everyone on Holla Forums hates the status quo. Sorry you're so incredibly retarded and edgy that you're only accepted on the most cancerous of boards

that's p autistic m80

Leftypol is a hive of failure everybody knows it's true.

God himself hates Holla Forums, holy shit.

Implying there's a god…..fuck off with your fairytale about a kike on a stick

Beautiful is better than ugly.

Holla Forums here,

Yes, we have our retards just like everyone else does, but most of us have facts available to back up what we say. IIRC we've had five or so stickies in the past week that were info dumps, for example.

[spoiler]Trump will win the election because average Americans will vote for him. Hillary will go to jail, and literally everything that Obama has tried to do will be undone.

If the above idea scares you, gb2reddit.[/spoiler]

wew

stay mad, niggers

I bet you don't even know how to spoiler within spoilers either.
The amount of proof of your faggotry you've packed into that one post is sickening.