Politics is fake and staged

it's all a scam.

water is wet

yes true too.

some people did not get it yet.

It really is a scam to keep us under control.

THIS IS THE TRUE REDPILL

Thank you for correcting the record have a shekel

moar

Wrong, its 100% real.

no shit captain obvious

Its pretty sad too a degree. I mean, I get up and go outside to vote when I have too. But besides that, I have my own life to work on.

frightening isn't it

welcome to the real

Hi, Correct the Record!

Trying something new, I see? Good for you! If you can't get us excited to vote for a lesbian grandma Parkinson's sufferer who fucks up everything she touches (WHY?! HOW COULD WE NOT LOVE HER?!?) you'll try to persuade us that all politicians are the same.

And I agree with you. They are. Which is why I support a billionaire New York builder who hates politicians, and politics, just as much as I do. A guy who has zero record of being in office, and a massive schlong of a record of making fat stacks of loot, making jobs for thousands of people, fucking hot supermodels, and being a mother fucking boss. A guy who made his money selling hotel rooms, club memberships and appartments, instead of selling political favors to foreign governments.

Obviously, you can't be honest about your politics like I can. (I understand.) So good for you for trying this new approach! :-)

…the thing is, if all politicians are the same, and politics is all a scam, why won't you vote for the guy who isn't a politician, but is a living, breathing wrench in the political machine? Why wouldn't anyone who knows politics is a scam, not support the guy who wants to end the scam?

You see, I figure Trump's for real because every crook in the media, politics and business says Trump's like nothing we've seen before. They yell real loud that he's dangerous. To them, sure. Wall Street backs Hillary, China backs Hillary, Mexico backs Hillary, Saudi Arabia backs Hillary, and most of the same old establishment scumbags and assholes back Hillary. Everyone from Hollywood faggots to the Rothschilds and the New York Times, almost all the major newspapers, and almost all the major TV news networks. They've all thrown money at Hillary (even Fox). NBC alone gave Hillary more than $5 million dollars!

And they haven't given a cent to Trump.

So , when the people you think of as scam artists are backing Hillary, and fighting for their lives to stop Trump… I figure no-one will fall for this strategy of yours :-(

Still, you get paid all the same for posting here. So that's an upside, at least :-)

I wonder if he understands Unions and their purpose as slush funds for Democrats.