PUTIN’S LAST WARNING TO TURKEY: If you do not leave Syria alone, I’ll bring back Christianity to Istanbul

PUTIN’S LAST WARNING TO TURKEY: If you do not leave Syria alone, I’ll bring back Christianity to Istanbul

mirrorspectrum.com/spectrum/putins-last-warning-to-turkey-if-you-do-not-leave-syria-alone-ill-bring-back-christianity-to-istanbul#

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/32jFX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_by_country
catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/protestantism/sola.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_I_and_Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=5JU_pCy2N10
foreignaffairs.com/articles/russian-federation/2014-02-06/moscow-and-mosque
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2015/01/empire-islam-and-russia
nationalinterest.org/feature/comeback-how-islam-got-its-groove-back-russia-12609
english.pravda.ru/history/21-07-2008/105837-russiaislam-0/
jta.org/2015/09/30/life-religion/russias-kosher-kingpin-aims-to-launch-halal-meat-empire
reuters.com/article/2015/02/09/us-islam-financing-russia-idUSKBN0LD0DU20150209
interpretermag.com/immigrants-will-form-half-of-russian-federations-population-in-2050-experts-say/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Violence
my.mixtape.moe/cmsnzm.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek willing turkroaches will be purged.

Right, here we go

archive.is/32jFX

Holla Forums is pagan and cares more about race than they would christ

they refuse to accept that germanic people can be evil as shown by sweden norway denmark uk and northern germany

Why is Russia so based?

my only question is how can we meme this into existence?

Here is your reply Schlomo.

That's the thing, user, we've already started.

Old article, slide thread

aw yiss

its ok i was once like you

Is there any prophecy that mentions retaking Anatolia?

Old article and the same BS single source.

Lmao

then you agree with me?
you must be able to see the damage that protestantism has done
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_by_country

Since when?

Yes Protestantism is a cancer, Catholicism and Orthodox Christianity are the true religions of Europe.

I'd probably fly to russia to help, they can use engineers right?

what does the Bible say of Jesus' Jewish heritage?

Even European genetics can be led astray

So you don't like Protestantism, what's your opinion on Martin Luther?

He seemed pretty red-pilled to me, and wanted to cut down on the decadence of the Church.

If I remember right, he didn't even want to create a new religion, just add reforms.

based as fuck

He was redpilled on jews, sure. But he created so much disunity in Europe and added a weaker version of Christianity it allowed the jews gain control of Europe.

top kek
no it's not - they're an incredibly vocal minority

catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/protestantism/sola.htm

this sometimes people arent what they seem
eg: trump
maybe i was wrong about pol being pagan but most of pol are protestant

hate to shill putin
but…

You mean christian, still not redpilled about kike on a stick.

This seems to be the new tactic. I've noticed these guys, posting in pairs pretending to "argue" with each other. Either accept that Germanic people are "evil" "barbarians", or abandon Christ and accept secularism/paganism (kabbalism under a new wrapper).
They always work in tandem, posting together.
Whichever one you "choose", the Jews win.

The proper solution is to make oneself aware of the false dichotomy, and reject it.

i said germanic people CAN be evil not they ARE evil

are you that stupid that you think people arent going to see the ids in this thread?

good job. Listen to this man. He understands.

Fuck off retard.

Book of Mormon is fanfiction.net tier

What exactly is this supposed to show?

Thanks for that link

It's so bad that it's funny.

THIS
As we become less and less likely to take initial bait, they've started to seed BOTH sides of the argument, whipping it into a less obviously false shitstorm. I've seen this distinctly over the past couple of days, where a bargain-bin tier argument is responded to with another bargain-bin tier argument, each of which were mostly just insults and intentionally broad misrepresentations, and then a ton of (1)s would suddenly show up and respond to both of them. Rinse, repeat, derail.

Ο ΚΑΙΡΟΣ ΓΑΡ ΕΓΓΥΣ

Elder Paisios wrote: “Events will start that will culminate with us taking back Constantinople. Constantinople will be given to us. There will be war between Russia and Turkey. In the beginning the Turks will believe they are winning, but this will lead to their destruction. The Russians, eventually, will win and take over Constantinople. After that it will be ours. They will be forced to give it to us.”

The text reads further, “(The Turks) will be destroyed. They will be eradicated because they are a nation that was built without God’s blessing. One third of the Turks will go back to where they came from, the depths of Turkey. One third will be saved because they will become Christians, and the other third will be killed in this war.” This is based on the Saint Kosmas prophecy.

Wew Putin is getting serious with the turkroaches.

More war in Syria = more rapefugees to Europe, therefore Putin is literally protecting Europe.

I want this so bad.

Here comes the D&C faggot.

Yes we do care more about the survival of our people more than we care about religion.

Yes, of course. We've known about this since the beginning. They always post bait, and then reply to their own bait with more bait until some retards take the bait and derail the thread for them.

But maybe Holla Forums isn't retarded enough to fall for this and these entire "arguments" are between shills.

It was fun to watch them posting from the same router before they realized we have IDs.

No! You must not! You'll be a traitor to your (((country)))!

fuck your jew god and its baby Islam

Erase the Minarets.

So we can't genocide them if they convert to Christianity?

unacceptable

I don't want to completely derail especially as this is glorious news, but Luther came after the Catholic Church had torn itself apart with a period of anti-popes and popes waging war against one another and fracturing relationships between Italy and France. The Catholic Church was rotten long ago and still is today; that does not mean that Catholics themselves are necessarily bad people.

Protestantism only seems to be co-opted because of the success of all Protestant nations (whether its to do with the work-ethic or the North/North-Western European genes we can speculate). France, which was incredibly successful yet not Protestant also has the same level of kike-influence as supposed Protestant nations do, which indicates that Protestantism is not the problem, but the parasite which leeches itself upon all things which are successful. Yes Holla Forums, its the Jews; who'da thunk?

If anything 'real' Protestantism is more steadfast as there is no hierarchy to infiltrate like there is in Catholicism (or the Church of England or other such infiltrated institutions).

All that matters right now though is that we all acknowledge Christ as God, part of the Holy Trinity, that He died for our sins and that we shall die in His service.

All Christians should be united upon hearing this brilliant news. Russia is showing us all how its done, let us follow suit so as to partake in the glory that is to be won.

how can you be that thick?

plot could make a good anime/10

I'm a Non-Christian Memer and I would love to see Constantinople return
Also no one on Holla Forums is Pagan, we have Atheists and those who believe memes are the most powerful force, but Varg cucks aren't here

even better

To be fair, quite a few of the countries that have resisted the migrant crisis strongly were ex-communists as well though, that played a key part.

Italy is far down that list, and is still taking in quite a few migrants.

But it's pretty clear that countries with strong religious values overall are less pozzed then anti-theist ones.

Pic related, the home capital of the enlightenment, with all of its views of anti-theism, and equality

Nice site guys
Try not to get hooked by Facebook shit from now on, okay?

A big precentage of Turks are incredibily white and similar to Greeks/Bulgarians.

I was surprised, especially by their women.

Read what Luther wrote and what older scholars (make sure it isn't Jewish; get stuff before Jewry took hold in academia)
Remember, do not assume what another Holla Forumsack posts is automatically true. Then you wouldn't be "redpilled". Unless, you just think it's interesting….

Got a legitimate source OP?

That's some insane saber rattling. Doesn't mean anything though, putin is a kike puppet

How fucking lazy are you?

Asatruar here, this is a shill.
Anyone who starts a sentence with "Holla Forums is X" is out to D&C

Estonia has Nationalists in their parliament, like actual Torch marching speech having real nationalists.

ya it's pretty easy to find shills who want to pit pagans against christians.

The majority of our users are either atheist or christian, I honestly don't think there are that many unironic pagans on here.
Anyway, you're right that race and culture is more important than religion, that's why you shouldn't be shilling for your religion either.
Also, no matter how cucked christians are, a christian Istanbul would still be better than a muslim one.

Schlomo…

Of course, someone will need to advise them on how to destroy the minertes without damaging the Hagia Sophia

NATO already thrown Turkey to the wolves.

Naw there's probably some, a friend of mine is a former pagan.

That other poster probably wasn't a shill himself, I just have a hair trigger for these kind of things. A lot of people are taken in by their tactics and start parroting what they say. Remember: they commonly start threads with rhetorical questions, so that you'll reply with the conclusion they lead you to. This way they can make you speak their words and make you think they're your own.

Alright then, I see now.
Then why the fuck did OP link to some shitty place in the first place?

I used to be a Mormon and this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

since it started taking "meme magic" non-ironicly

The overall content of this site is….
Questionable.

Oy gevalt

That webm…

Sweet mercy my sides just flew straight into the oven

qué

Hm, that's curious indeed

Something about that cartoon style and colours is very comforting

wew they're gonna be cleaned off the planet

this is fake god damnit, second time in less than 30 days we have this shitty thread.

Don't worship your race, if you see your race as perfect when it isn't they you can't change it.

Sometimes you have to lop the head off a rose so that a new healthier one will grow.

RESTORE CONSTANTINOPOLIS!

DEUS VULT!

Never broadcast your intentions to your enemy. I think Putin's going to do something completely different instead, such as retaking Antioch.

Of course, it'd be great if Russia takes Constantinople, finally stopping the muslim invasion into Europe.

DEUS VULT
FUCKING DO IT PUTIN

true the sources are incredibly low energy. need verification from an actually not dishonest source, find the original quote in russian media if we got any russian goys on here who can confirm that'd be good too.

dat boi, he commin!

: Holla Forums TO PUTIN

xD

Stop LARPaganing

We are hopefully memeing responsibly.

This is a reply.

As a pagan I would absolutely rather see Constantinople in christian hands.

This is hilariously incorrect.

This

Very incorrect about the pagan thing, but I agree with the rest of this post.

MAKE HAGIA SOPHIA GREAT AGAIN

Is anybody else seriously considering joining the foreign volunteer legion if this happens? How are we going to recognize each other?

By using the card. 8 of diamonds.

We could also write path of light on it. Btw that card usually means: Power over money and value.

Hey pagan, you could pray to catholic/orthodox saints too or is that incompatible with your beliefs?
It doesnt have to be the treechopper, but maybe some local protector of the sheep/for the drowned ones?

Kike on a stick, chased and beat the jewish money lenders out of the sacred temple.

#NotYourTypicalJew

He's comparable to Einstein (staunch anti-zionist), David Cole (AKA, Stein, a holocaust revisionist) and many others. Don't act like a simpleton.

No. You are not. The moment this happens, I'm in.

just fucking do it
DO IT
tired of waiting for the happening

Alright, 8 of Diamonds. See you on the field.

Western turks are really just Greeks

No such thing as paganism.

Correct, unlike Christians we do not worship a man.
Never have I seen that position here, so I am calling you a Christian liar.

I will undoubtedly join if this is true- I can speak a rudimentary amount of russian (I'm not going to claim I'm fluent like weebs or some shit- just know some basic skills from 2 years of pinsleur and going to a russian church).

I'm also not far away from getting degree in microbiology- and I'm sure russia wouldn't mind enthralling the turks if things got heavy…also roaches carry lots of diseases better keep the troops safe :^)

You know that Loki got fucked by a horse and gave birth to it's kid, Thor was a cross-dresser from time to time, and Odin practiced Seiðr- which was gay magic for the norse.

Also- how's Atheism+ going for you fedoras?

As it should be. Race is more important than religion.

fuck of christcuck or is it jew? noone here believes this!

Also STOP TURNING OUR ANCESTORS GAY!!

Your the same guy who talked about gay Thor! Why else talk about homosex again!

The first one is true, Loki is evil, the second one is half-true, he only cross-dressed once to trick his enemy, the last one is a lie.

I actually was raised catholic. Theres quite a few different types of paganism. Paganism doesn't necess

Also to Christians who think that Thor dressing up as a woman to trick the giants is somehow gay, I want to remind people that every person in the Bible, whore dresses instaid of pants.

Yes, by Western standards, everyone in the Bible is a cross-dresser.

CRUSADE WHEN?

Western Europe is more Jewed than Russia, who the fuck made that image? A deflecting Jew?

Holla Forums is made up of a number of religious adherents, some are Catholic, some are
Protestant, some are Odinist, a small few may well be from other Pagan sects but not too sure about that, and some are atheist/agnostics.

But none are Muslim or Jews, although some interlopers may be of these faiths.

Holla Forums Pagans would much rather see Turkey as Christian than Muslim. Pagans rarely proselytize, they don't "demand" that anyone convert to their faith.

Into the lake of fire it goes

Sorry bout that.

I actually was raised catholic. Theres quite a few different types of paganism. Paganism doesn't necessarily have a super tight set of ground rules, or at least not mine. I believe in Jesus Christ, he's just not a deity I pray to. Also, I'm not 100% certain he's not Bacchus. That makes me very weary of him, as I try to stay clear of that kind of cult.

I don't believe theres anything wrong with being a christian, because theres a ton of different types of christianity. Just protect your family and try to do right.

I can't stand the constant attempts to pit us against each other. As long as we fight against the common enemy they lose. Pic very related.

No mate, it's because these people have adopted a religion that is no their own, that's the problem, a dress is only suited for woman, men wear pants.

This. If northwest europe (the british isles, germany, france, Scandinavia) were left pagan, atheism was the dominant religion in the baltic and poland, and Christianity was confined to the italian peninsula, Spain/Portugal, and north africa (catholic/protestant) the balkans, Anatolia, and russia (orthodox) everyone on Holla Forums would be happy and get along.

D&C shills everywhere getting nervous about this thread of pagans, athiests, and Christians of Holla Forums uniting towards a common goal

This.

underrated post

You fags get baited so easily its ridiculous
I couldnt give two shits right now if youre a pagan LARPer or whatever
We cant infight or the kikes win

Also : Many shills arguing with each other is often the case, don't engage them

Pants are a Mongol/Hun/Avar thing.

Read a book fucktard.

Get fucked turk roach all the Greeks were killed when they failed to retake Constantinople

Gauls and almost all northern Europeans had pants you read a book you fucking idiot

No, fuck that. You might as well argue that we shouldn't criticize or expose white leftists or cuckservatives because that is infighting.

Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this? Can't find it on RT nor sputnik.

Before Huns they wore kilts you fucking retard.

Im just saying theres more important things to be working on that arguing about christcucks VS paganLARPing you fucking D&C shill

I'd say only Orthodox, tbh since the new Argie pope is such a turbo-cuck.

The only nation that does Catholicism correctly is Poland.

Deus Vult?

This has to do with Cucktianity being a shitty, toxic, anti-white religion, and not with paganism, faggot. Any white person should hate Christianity no matter what your religious beliefs or lack thereof.

Theres a big difference between being critical of ideas with valid arguments to back up your criticism, but religious bickering is just name calling.

I get your point, I do. But religion is having faith in something you cant see or touch. So arguing which religion is "right" is simply just spouting opinions. It serves no real purpose, and the only ones who benefit are (((outside influences))).

And yet it is during Christianity that we came to rule the world. You're clearly wrong bro.

The SJWs have infected everything. They have infected atheism, science, government, but for some reason you're focusing on Christianity because a few sects (lol catholics) have fallen prey as well. Why don't you claim we should abandon science?

You're a tool for the Jews, no way around it.

Or more likely an actual Jew considering the rabid hatred of Christians every Jew is born with.

We need to shake the applecart.

Instead of dealing with the weaknesses of Christianity, adopting dead religions that nobody seriously follows anymore or forgoing religion…

Howabout we go full Martin Luther and make a new kike-free redpilled Christianity?

Kike on a stick

how cute russia thinks it's christian

No, it was during the height of Christian craziness from the Dark Ages through the Middle Ages that the West stagnated intellectually, and later, even after the discovery of secular thought from the ancient Greeks and Romans, Christians spent over a century fighting and killing one another during the Protestant Reformation. It was not until the Enlightenment and religion sliding into the background that the West blew past every other civilization on the planet, and actually did conquer the world.

Pretty sure she is real young.

Nice work fellow chosen

You were the one who started with posting the classic fedora maymay though, expected nothing more of a christkike

Nice try but your jewish prophet was from the middle-east

One thing I don't understand

If kikes really hated christianity, why would they greenlight, fund, and advertise so many movies about it?

And who is doing that? Nobody gives a flying fuck what people's personal religious beliefs are, but Christians on Holla Forums insert themselves into everything. I don't see atheists or pagans doing that. If you point out the role that various churches have played in immigration or anti-racism or support for Israel or any other topic, Christcucks immediately come into the thread and whine about "D&C."

You don't see atheists or pagans doing that.

So drop the concern troll. You don't understand this discussion.

Why are they so offended by a cross that they literally had to be represented by a circle instead of a "t?" Why are they so offended that they changed the "+" to an inverted capital T?

Why is it that Christians who speak of Jesus aren't allowed in Israel?

Fuck off.

Constantinople > Istambul every day.

t.pagan

Maybe that is all to make you -think- they really hate it. They certainly don't try to hide their "hatred" of it while promoting it at the same time, seems a little hypocritical doesn't it?

DNA discoveries strongly suggest white people lived in the near east and north africa before it became overrun by shitskins.

These movies probably subvert Christianity. Kikes hated Gibson's Passion of the Christ.

Kikes fund far more movies that promote a secular hedonist lifestyle. They also produce the vast majority of American pornography and some of them even admit that their pornography is an attack on Christianity. But I guess they're just tricking you into thinking that! Those sneaky kikes! Loving Christianity while pretending not to love it!

This isn't even hard. You really don't understand Jews if you have to ask this.

Among every group of people that Jews have been among, they have to claim persecution and anti-Semitism. Whether it is the ancient pagan Romans, Muslims, Soviets, or whoever, they claim they were singled out for persecution. That is their group evolutionary strategy, to complain about everyone and believe that everyone is ready to turn on them and deport them or rob them or jail them or whatever. That even includes groups and movements that they had a hand in starting.

I call out d+c shills all the time bro. Especially anti christian d+c. And yes, I am a pagan.

We all do agree that islam, kikeism and faggotry are bad news.

But man, this pope was a heavy blow to catholicism. I miss Isabel I de Castilla.

fixed

occam's razor

Yes, but if you wave a Soviet flag in a Jewish neighborhood nobody gives a fuck. You might even hear a few cheers. If you hold up a Christian cross or swastika everyone loses their minds. There are things that Jews are mildly triggered by and there are things that Jews are ACTUALLY triggered by.

Tell me why Putin's a bad guy again?

We will see this in our lifetimes.

How convenient. I mean its not an incredibly complicated conclusion to come to either way but hey why not?

Are you attempting to compare putting up a Christian cross with putting up a swastika? What planet are you discussing?

At times, it pays for Jews to act wounded by Christianity, as they have Christians who have been bending to Jewish demands for centuries. Jews were better tolerated in medieval Europe than either pagans or even heretical Christian sects like the Cathars.

Ok fine, let's compare putting up a Christian Cross with putting up a soviet flag. They will be far more triggered by the cross. Also, you can preach communism all day in Israel but not Christianity.

Still not well tolerated. Explain the list of expulsions. Since Europe was 99% Christian at the time of the expulsions, it must of been Christians doing the expulsions. Therefore Christianity is 100% compatible with kicking out Jews.

NOW

Sure, Christians are the "other," whereas many Jews were communists. Messianic Jews are seen as an attack on Jewish identity by Orthodox Jews. Plus, Christians in the modern day spend tens of millions of dollars annually attempting to convert Jews. I can understand Jews hating Christian proselytizing the way most of us hate televangelists and Jehovah's Witnesses coming to our doors.

Please share the list of pagan expulsions. Typically, it was destruction of pagan temples, followed by conversion of secular leaders, and ultimately some type of convert or die choice given to the rest of the population.

Show me where the churches led the expulsions. I'm very curious about this. Even your graphic shows King Edward I, not the pope or an English bishop. Also, the only complaint mentioned in that image is coin clipping, which so you know is not a religious reason.

So were Christians expelling them because of their Church, or in spite of it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_I_and_Judaism

So, Christian, I'd be very curious if you can find me a Papal Bull where pagans and atheists were given these same protections.

not an bluff lol
k
no lol
they failed their EU bid some time ago already, and their situation deteriorated since then
they won't be in EU any time soon
NATO is almost ready to kick turkey out
with Trump wanting to leave NATO and let (at last) eu fend for itself, as soon as usa leaves, turkey is gonna get punted so hard we'll see if they fly
kikes bet on it
they will lose

Considering that France (of all nations) doesn't want Turkey into EU (perhaps due to Turkey-Germany alliance being able to outweight every decision they take), and the likelihood of Brexit…
Yeah, Turkey's days are numbered. Unless there is a major change or plot against Russia that outweights these factors. Not likely since Trump is winning, but you never know.

Ideal scenario:
Europe falls into many civil wars, Brexit happens, Turkey attempts to conquer Europe but Russia defeats them, USA has its racewar, whites win, jews kicked out of >90% of western world… Antipope rises and becomes the pope, or papacy ends altogether, atheism starts to die out due to less kikery in media/education…

close

I'd say instead Europe has many "foreign civil wars attempts" because of the muslim invasion, with pseudo-civilian assaillants trying to create insurrection against the populations they invade
a new type of war, really, made possible by modern travel possibilities combined to the absolute lack of initial defense of the invaded countries due to (((politics)))

the rest is spot on

I doubt Russia will succeed in taking Constantinople without consecration according to Fátima.

Funny you say that: next year will be 100 years since the first apparition of Fatima and the,according to some theory, last term for the consecration of Russia by the Pope.Since they failed to do it it will mean punishment and the last time WW2 happened.

Didn't Sr. Lucia say the consecration will happen, but late. I'm guessing it won't happen until after the chastisement when the hierarchy will finally realise this is serious business.

What do you suppose the chastisement will be? Maybe the conflict in the middle east will escalate into a war between Russia and NATO, which probably would go nuclear. That sounds consistent with Akita, "fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity", and reading the accounts of the terrors Hiroshima and Nagasaki survivors went through, "the survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead" seems like a fitting description. But who will be executing the Pope on the hill among the ruins? Who uses arrows these days? Actually, it turns out that archery is a sunnah in Islam.

But here's a crazy idea: What if it's Russia, as its final error, that executes the Holy Father in vengeance for the 4th crusade?

Either way, whether they can take Constantinople before or after, there won't be peace until the consecration happens.

Justinian was the latest emperor who spoke Latain as his motherlanguage.

Tu es Pecus!

No. No they did not

all member states need to agree in order for a new country to join EU.
Greece will never let Turkey in they hate them.

"Greece" isn't a country anymore. It is conquered territory of EU bankers. It should be renamed Goldman Sachsland.

book name?

Why do you think all the economic problems started with Greece?

Merkel meeting with the Greece' top and suddenly Greece could pay? Just month before we began seeing the invasion of Greece from Turkey?

She said: Do as I say and we will forgive you debt. And Greece have shut up. Millions have moved through Greece. The immigrants are raping and stealing in Greece. But we hear nothing. Hmmmm

There's around 40,000 Pontic Greeks and another 200,000 other Greeks that live in Turkey.

It's fake, it was firstly posted here from some bullshit source like a blog that looked like a newspaper. This is sliding/shilling, stop giving into it.

Sage.

Even the mainstream media is memeing him to Emperor status.

didnt expect that

common filth please

Here's your reply.

Because he's a Kike puppet?

And here's yours.

Incredible. It's stuff like this that keeps me coming back to this shithole of nigger worshiping jews.

You sure about that?

MAKE CONSTANTINOPLE GREAT AGAIN

Vladimir Putin opens Moscow's Biggest Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=5JU_pCy2N10

Moscow and the Mosque
foreignaffairs.com/articles/russian-federation/2014-02-06/moscow-and-mosque

Empire, Islam, and Russia
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2015/01/empire-islam-and-russia

Comeback: How Islam got its Groove back in Russia
nationalinterest.org/feature/comeback-how-islam-got-its-groove-back-russia-12609

Islam to become Russia's Predominant Religion by 2050?
english.pravda.ru/history/21-07-2008/105837-russiaislam-0/

Russia's Kosher Kingpin aims to launch Halal-Meat Empire
jta.org/2015/09/30/life-religion/russias-kosher-kingpin-aims-to-launch-halal-meat-empire

Facing Sanctions, Russian Banks look to build Islamic Finance Know-How
reuters.com/article/2015/02/09/us-islam-financing-russia-idUSKBN0LD0DU20150209

Immigrants will form Half of Russian Federation’s Population in 2050, Experts Say
interpretermag.com/immigrants-will-form-half-of-russian-federations-population-in-2050-experts-say/

Please let me help Putin-sama

Might mean bullets out of guns.

Those (((outside influences))) benefit most successfully from those dopey enough to wish upon a star, regardless which one. 32.9% interest rate you say? I can do that. Just need to incantation harder. Jesus won't come back until the temple is built. By golly, I never read it that way Moshe. Isn't it great the Lord has finally brought us together?

QUIT TALKING AND JUST DO IT PUTIN

Here is the debate the Pagans and the Christians. If we can't put this shit aside then the Jews will continue to D&C. They will then win. Everything else IS shit posting. End this fucking debate and focus on the real fight.

I would consider Loki to be a trickster but not necessarily evil. Remember that he was the one who devised a plan of cross dressing Thor to retrieve the hammer and kept the disguise going so that Thor could get the hammer back and murder more frost giants.

I think I see where this is going.

Uh guys isn't Russia attacking Turkey the prelude to an apocalyptic WW3 in a lot of the prophesies?

More like the east is filled with very, very pissed off Kurds who are massively outbreeding them.

Turkey is in its own demographic death spiral hence the recent pronatal push

If we want to understand Putin's willingness to save Germany from its leaders, court the kebab, and block Israeli expansion without damaging existing settlements you need to read Dugin. Guy even predicted the Ukrainians rebelling and how Putin can best allow them to over extend then take back Ukraine during the western backlash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin

don't forget the life rune, with a diamond around it.

Yes.

Pol hates prophecy. And Jesus.

With the recent behaviour of erdofuck they will not be able to join the eu in two or three decades.

oops: >>6249252

this is sadly true:
the result of turks stealing greek boys to make into their most elite soldiers (not before raping and brutalizing them of course)

the turks literally stole their entire identity: their land, civilization, religion, , even down to their very own blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Violence

of course the turkish genepool is a mix of mongoloids, sandniggers: but indeed their is a large streak of greek in their.
the real lie i should be exposing is the accusation that greeks lost their racial heritage because of the ottomanempire, when, in fact: the exact opposite is true.

Yes please.

You know the guy with the ornately trimmed black outfit isn't a Jew, right? He's Coptic.

But maybe I'm expecting too much of those who oppose the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

If he said that, The msm would be shitting their pants, there is no way thats true, when all of the sources are literally whos and we are 2 days in

Fix your site fyretyrez

If the war starts, i agree with this user, we need to get a subtle identifier, and since we all speak english, language is fine

time to call in the exterminator and make hagia sophia great again

2nd

I wonder if Putin had this in mind when taking Crimea.

Go away, mudblood from two days ago. my.mixtape.moe/cmsnzm.pdf

what the fuck is this site?

Of course

I would rather see Constantinople destroyed then it reside in shit skin hands for another day

I am not even a Christ cuck but it has to be in the top 10 greatest insults to the white race

I mean, an ex president in eastern Europe said: "The Black Sea is a Russian lake."
The EU cucks started screaming like bitches, only to find out 3 months later that 20 Russian subs are in the Black Sea at all times.
Constantinopole wouldn't be a big deal, militarily, for Putin.