Denmark saving the white race

A racy ad campaign, started only nine months ago, has really hit the spot for Denmark's campaign for more baby-making. The country now expects booming birth rates this summer.
Danes will have an average 14 percent more in offspring this summer than last, according to Cphpost, and according to Danmarks Statistic – the official national statistics bureau – 1,000 more babies were born in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2015.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/345499-denmark-baby-boom-sex/
youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10 Denmark

Fugg forgot link

I don't really see how this is "saving the white race".

sage for sliding

fucking awesome. based danes

Shalom

I didn't say that. Stop putting words in my mouth KGB.

hello mr. shekelstein

youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw

Irish burger here. How I can I make it to Denmark? Will marry Danish qt3.14 and have many Danish boys.

DENMARK NO

oy vey

This is good, but honestly i do see any point to having kids until after the happening for Holla Forumslocks. (Unless your are incredibly stable). They will most likely just slow us down.

I'm not sure if it's so much the ad, rather than the bonus/help that is given in raising the baby.

IIRC, Russia did give some incentive for having babies and it's also working.
I don't have a link at hand but it should be hard to get it.

Be a good goy. Don't have kids yet. Just wait. And wait. And wait. Oh, its too late to have kids. Poor goy.

*Shouldn't be hard to get

They gotta throw a bone to the PC crowd from time to time or they will come after you.

Come home white man. Danes are more similar to the people of the British isles than the rest of Scandinavia.

Denmark is a small country so if you have a needed technical skill, I'm sure that would get you entry. Someone's gotta do the work to pay for all the Muslims.

If I had money I would go there and offer my sperm. And I hate you all and the world

Why the fuck are they trying to push it as if sex is the objective? Why aren't they showing happy families with beautiful children who grow up to be great successes? This shit is dumb and degenerate. The only thing it does right is telling people that they need to have more children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Europe

Stop stop, does this only means "NATIVE" danish and not shitskin invaders
because we can't confuse actual productive births with shitskin anchor babies

I'm a different Irish burger with an electrical engineering degree, how likely is that to get me in?

all this does is confirm the link between christcuckery and the death of European culture and the white race. :^)

So in other words they have finally admitted that massive welfare states are nothing but a giant ponzi scheme and cant exist without a steady influx of new members to pay into the system.

Well, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery I guess… however politely asking your population to make babies is no substitute for ditching the welfare state to provide an incentive for people to actually have kids while reducing taxation so they can actually afford to do so.

1:16 to 1:21
-danish woman leads the man
-danish woman dominates him sexually by literally pushing him around (throwing him on the bed)
OP says
How? Is it by making us all cuckolds and uber-betas and feminists?
saged because shit thread

Homo/tranfags wouldn't take this too kindly.

Hold on, the article didn't say what race the babies are.

They can't say that because what do you think it is going to happen if they did that?

It's safe to assume it was whites because else they wouldn't be considering stopping it .

Don't make incentives for people who have babies

Punish people that don't. That will work.

Do you mean childless tax?

Yes. Make it so the only way to a better life is through marriage and children

The current system rewards singles. Nobody really cares if the government will give you some money for having kids (what Hungary does)

mo jizz fo dem birfrates

never mind that the children are going to be raised without a trace of morality. raised to hate themselves and their parents, and their god. we need mo jizz fo dem birfrates

That is a awful idea. Some people or groups of people shouldn't have children.

Incentives can work, But only if you are targeting the correct demographic of people.

You don't just shotgun blast the entire nation with incentives and expect it to work, A childless tax only ensures that low IQ individuals will have children. higher IQ individuals will ONLY nest and raise young if they see "opportunity" aka financial stability

This has been the problem bottom line. High IQ people don't want to raise children in a terrible environment where as Low IQ people will have children no matter what.

Solution: Less government safety nets for Low IQ individuals and less government regulation and taxation,also genetically modified super mega eagles that prey on "humans"

But, Danes are ugly like Swedes and Norgies. Their women look 30 when they hit 20.

We need MORE Finns!

Populate or Perish!

More babies born because of muslim immigration most likely. Not trying to be a debbie downer, but how can we trust statistics when the name of the nation no longer represents just that people?

Your most likely right, Nobody here is going to contest that statement.

Just change them to reward the employed married couple at 17 while taxing the childless people.

The rewards are free family supplies, free health insurance, free medical care and lower taxes but no money for them though. The children limit is 3 but it is not forbidden to have move than three kids and it is their responsibility to be self financial and sufficient.

Your nose is showing Chaim.

I will admit one major flaw, and the Germans are bad for it too. Girls often start smoking around 15-16, which is a disgusting habit and is especially bad for aging skin prematurely. Binging on alcohol is another factor, which is also prevalent throughout much of Western Europe. Look how haggard most lower class British women look, even in their early 20s.

*more*

What am I thinking?

we have infested the comment section and we haven't been attacked by leftie cucks
i love this board.

Very unlikely if you don't take the time to apply for a work permit. Why not get started on that first.

Both are (1).
Why did you change your IP?

Kinda explains why british men are chasing after kids, even their parliament was involved in child prostitution rings, pretty nasty stuff.

Important distinction. The timing is very suspicious.

and that's how you save the white race

time to kill all kebab's and rape ourselves.

ungrateful feminist trash needs it's ass spanked anyway

double trips confirmed

Real women are disgusting

conquer and divider detected

Reported for shitposting.

t. cuck/slave of some femminist girlfriend

I don't have a girlfriend, you lying idiot.

Oh even worse, a failed normie/incel/wojak poster

Oh haha like I would ever feel sorry for your small dick, your silly posts make you look immature and stupid.

Keep crawling pussy loser, spend all your money on a hole

You are filtered for being an useless angry idiots with low self esteem.

It has nothing to do with some shitty ad, it's because Europe is flooding with niggers and people don't want their race to die.

Wageslave please

If the 14 words are translated properly, are they still 14 words in Danish?

look, i'm all for it, but not in isolation. save the children, in a vacuum, isn't saving them. nor us.

in our poz'ed out societies, in our feminist ridden whore-scape, in our kike laden currencies, —any— message targeting men is a (((message))) targeting men. if the danes actually want more danes, if the danish whores actually want to not get raped, they will tell women to exit stage left, get back to the back, and stay out of the way.

more opiates never ends well. men debt prostituting for 30y failed prostitutes is not more men fighting, it's less. less men, less lasting reward, less family, more desperation, more desolate children deprived of the father, and more rewards for all the insatiable wrongful whores and kikes.

by all means, if you can, do. but only if they are your means, and only if you are very good at knowing when you're being lied to.

If you are redpilled and haven't even produced 3 White children, then you're a hypocrite and have hurt our race more than you've helped it.

However much I agree, we must still breed to preserve our people, and so that our sons and daughters would be able to enjoy weeb comics in the future, perhaps make them or even learn from them!

Get a load of this faggot.

Maybe they secretly listened to Dr Nyborg's paper.

Do any of you have kids?

Why do you faggots keep responding to obvious bait?

We're being raided by evalion retards again, and their new tactic is to shit up all topics with negative posts.

Ultimately, it reinforces the age-old difference where men are the actors and women the audience - change of law to be more pro-paternal needs to follow to solidify these gains.

I wonder if it were possible to swing back the entire liberal legalism back and dismantle the divorce and alimony laws that destroy men right now.

TFW danish robot.

Mordecai please go

Considering that non-whites in Denmark haven't increased the last years, it should be. Also the highest growth has been outside Copenhagen which is where almost all the shitskins are concentrated.

You're not fooling anybody.

Are you talking to yourself again?

Sure we are.

more power to you, denmark

First Spies Travels with their two self-promoting campaigns (Do it for Denmark and Do it for Mom respectively)
Then came the municipal government of Copenhagen with their "Have you counted your eggs today?" and "Are they swimming too slow?" campaigns telling young people they won't be fertile forever (Pic related)
Our public broadcaster also chimed in around the same time.
And now we have our first real baby-boom in half a century.

It is still not official government policy to encourage babies, but over the past couple years there has definitely been a shift in the public consciousness that favours having children and doing so while young.
We have come far compared to others but we still have a long way to go. Imagine what could be done if the national government began promoting baby-making.

Several ways to construct the sentence, but I think this Sounds vest.

if science and politics would just quit being full of shit we could be engineering replacement offspring in labratories

genetic traits could be honed to the perfect specimen, but no

let's fight about god and morality while we kill ourselves with third world mass immigration

Can I have a webm?

FUCKING VIKINGS COMING BACK!
YEAH

hahaha,
fuck off 8)

Denmark accepted a total of 500 rapefugees or something and they're all men either way so they're not reproducing.

I used to live in Denmark, it was cucked as fuck, I think the government might of changed hands since then.

MEGA

The fact one ad has had success in promoting child rearing should be a sign of victory for Holla Forums, don't let the faggot Jews in this thread discourage you.

We need to produce birth rate propaganda.

Trump is birth rate propaganda in a way, he shows whites a promising future, increasing the desire to have children. Same thing happened in Germany after the global depression caused by the Rothschild.

There's a secret formula to making plebs breed.

Too much wealth = lower birth rates
No wealth = lower birth rates
Promise of wealth = higher birth rates
Recovery from poverty = higher birth rates

The system of success, stagnation and collapse is the natural cycle of generations in society. The Rothschild have prevented this cycle.

They prevent collapse, which by all free market standards, should of happened. In the collapse, we're all shit out of luck. Then we start to rebuild, as soon as rebuilding occurs, birth rates skyrocket.

World war II, immediately after the war, hope was on the horizon, and we had one of the biggest baby booms in history.

Trump is dangerous because we've suffered a depression of a different sort, and that is a moral depression. if morality was a market, we'd have been living in a crashed morality market for decades. Trump is a sign that we may go into a morality recovery. The purpose of political correctness is to lower birth rates, it's becoming acceptable to ignore it.

When the future is bleak, white people tend not to breed. When the future looks like it might recover, we start breeding. When it's stagnate, we tend to slack.

Krieg is death. Krieg is life.

You mean the "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"?
A direct translation would be "Vi må sikre eksistensen af vort folk og en fremtid for hvide børn", thats only 13 words and sounds a bit weird.

Another more grammatically correct translation would be "Vi må sikre vort folks eksistens og en fremtid for hvide børn" but we again fall short, this time with only 12 words.
However if we add a few words we can keep the meaning, underline it even, and get back up to the 14 words: "Vi må og skal sikre vort folks eksistens og en fremtid for hvide børn." We must and shall secure our people's existence and a future for while children

Gender segregated tent camps

Great advertisement Denmark. Remember having the most children possible ensures your family line continues as well as the larger a farm your family can hold. Also overpopulation causes a people to find new land, and well maybe the Danes need to == MEGA ==

every thread, every single thread, you guys are so funny and original. someone makes a legit point to have an argument about and we get this shit. im almost 100% convinced some co-intel-pro business is paying these retards to use our own memes against us and silence any sort of legitimate argument.

the ad doesn't even say MAKE MORE WHITE BABIES, it says MAKE MORE BABIES, what if stacy thundercunt is a racetraitor piece of shit and gets her paid vacation and 5 year supply of kiddy shit bags for making a mixed ugly turd with tyrone?

and your ebin kike memes don't answer the question
how is a fucking ad saving the white race?

Women are always followers. Its really that easy, if they see something being promoted by higher ups than they'll fall in line. Look at how Hitler cleaned up Berlin, women fall into shape when told by their "father" (leaders).

Why don't you try it sometime? Or are you too far gone into the Stacy and Chad dichotomy, and someone else will take her from you.

Filtered. But I'll answer your question.

It actually does. And it does it way better than having said it with words or letters scrolled across a screen. People don't like being told what to do, but when you show them what to do, they're far more impressionable.

It implies a white woman breeding with a white man.

It does not show a white woman fucking an Arab, African or something else.

Propaganda is propaganda, propaganda is exposure, propaganda is war. Propaganda is the war of impression.

Every bit assists you in the concerted effort to accomplish a goal, so long as it is done effectively, and with intelligence.

Feminism has to be reversed for white people to reproduce again.

Take women out of the workplace, and put them back in the home. That is the only the white race will start reproducing again.

Take away a womens right to divorce except in the most extreme circumstances. This can be done by taking away alimony payments and making women financially dependent on men.

Men no long want to reproduce because they get fucked by the system. Couples no longer want to reproduce because they can no longer afford it, without living in section 8 with the niggers.

Just look at the face on this bitch. Image one is a smirk like is getting back at daddy, being a rebellious strongk women. Image two, she is smirking and proud of her new toy.

These Jew cucked nigger loving white women are not worth reproducing with anyway.

There should be a system wherein white men and women submit their request for marriage as well as social qualification, education, family status (are your parents and siblings divorced), social class, religious beliefs and have an interview with a qualified psychologist. They are then vetted into a class system and matched with people in their class.

As it is, simply left to young men and women, they have no ability to choose properly. The parents take no part in it either and don't know what the fuck to do. Most parents are on their fourth failed marriage.

Practically speaking, an entirely new nation where people follow traditional morality, marriage is arranged and divorce is illegal, would have to be created for people to behave properly enough for families to be successful.

Either you're horribly uninformed or you're some sort of dane-boo brit; but that's just nonsense, haplogroups don't mean what you think they mean.

ps the reason england is like that is because the saxons (who were pretty much ethnically danish) invaded, and afterwards the danes themselves invaded and ethnically cleansed most of eastern England, settling there, an actual "Englishman" is not genetically close to a Dane, a Danish rape baby however might be.

git gud

muh feefees!

The reality that white men have forgotten and are unwilling to accept is that women have to be kept in line with a stick.

Actually, that's called being a PR cuck

Does Denmark have a foreign legion holy shit

Yeah if that shit is true the one on the left is CIA, without a doubt.

No it's whites having children you dumb shill, rapefugees are literally all men they don't have children.

It's like you guys have never been there.

Ah ok thanks professor, we're lucky to have you here.

This should be combined with an initiative to stop women from becoming fat, unattractive hamplanets as well.

Is that really a problem in Denmark? While I was there I did not see many fat people. It was actually shocking how beautiful the people were, compared to the US, in which you see a plethora of ugly mud races in almost every group setting.

Women get fat everywhere user, and it is a problem everywhere. In the US you were probably just seeing the cancerous niggers, which are an additional problem for them on top of the general female obesity.

If they are inactive, sure. But throughout most of continental Europe, people spend far more time walking around rather than being sedentary in cars.

In the states it is not uncommon to see people bigger than 300 lbs, but you really don't see this very often in continental Europe. And probably no chance at all in Eastern Europe.

How about a 90% tax rate over $50k for childless whites, going to fund a proportional disbursement to white intact families with at least 3 juvenile children?

How the fuck are you going to save up to get married and buy a house etc when you get taxed 90% when you're single?

Not to sound like a class 9 Rabbi, but won't this also make those "arab danes :^)" breed as well?

white girls are better, we need to save the white race.

I was thinking that hopefully US goes to war and a bunch of white guys die (not me), then I'll be impregnating as many white women as possible.

I want to enter Denmark illegally and rape a woman, either way it's a plus. One new white baby or one less shitskin baby (if she was going to marry a non-white)

Just get out. Nobody wants you here.

bump

Good on you Danes.

are you fucking retarded or…

why do you think white whores want to marry?

someone opened the "fucking retards" can.

Wow even MGTOW memes are fucking abhorrent.

Try getting with a girl (or knowing any, for that matter) before making such sweeping judgements on half of our race you fuckwit.

all women are the same

t. Holla Forums

Your neckbeard needs combing, doesn't it?

Also, waste of Hitler dubs.

I actually think myself greater than hitler

not economically responsible for me atm, fam. When I have the income to do so, and allow my spouse (child out of wedlock is degeneracy) to stay at home with the kids. I'm early 20's rn, and I'm close to getting that amount per year. I figure I need about 50k per year to be able to do that, and rn I'm getting roughly 35k per year. I won't let my family be indoctrinated because I'm selfish and want a family now. I would rather suffer than have them suffer.

Wrong 14 Words

Yes, thanks

So you're a Jew?

Ebin strawman bro

There's also an evolutionary component to this.

Men and women who don't pursue each other to the exclusion of other concerns are simply not breeding.

In other words, the evolutionary adaptations that have led to Tumblr feminism are being pruned and pruned hard.

We have a society in which people do what they want. If what they want isn't having children, they die off.

Also holy shit this

Unmarried communist retards shitposting on Holla Forums with the most idiotic solution possible, out of all of them in the universe.
Do you really think taxes on unmarried people will have an even remotely beneficial effect on society you dumb fucks?
Kill yourselves, ASAP.

This. The reason America was great in the '50s is because women were kept in line and educated by men and men were the leaders.

Underrated comment.

hahaha.
reported + filtered + sage

We need arrange marriage true, but with property all in man's name and easy divorce so the husband can kick out a rebellious wife with nothing while holding all the cards and keeping the kids.

OH NO MY DEAD KIKE RELIGION! B-B-BUT HOW WILL WE SHILL HUMANISM

That's stupid, having sex is not the same as having children. The culture is the problem, that's what they need to change. Children are not viewed as something of value, they are seen as parasites that will make you have less time for yourself and less money to buy useless shit that you don't need, like a new iphone. Also feminism
Today the turkish pime ministar said that a women wasted her life if she didn't have kids. And that all women should have at least 3 kids. The media in my country called his statement "contreversial" and "sexist".
This is why the west will fall and be replaced by muslims. Your political correctness and ignorence of basic biology is killing you

How did that turn out?

it turned out with jews manipulating people into promoting feminism and drugs starting with the '60s, with people using a large abundance of resources to engage in endless mindless hedonism.
you can't argue that life in 1950-1960 in the US was bad.

What direction has Denmark been taking lately?

Notice the reaction of (((some))) here.

They are simply too socially inept for that to happen.

If they weren't, they would not be spamming nearly every single thread on Holla Forums with their predictable, anti-White butthurt, now would they?

Dan, plz go.

I'm getting tired of this moderator wannabe.

So are you?

Ugh. That guy's face reminds me of the shit I took when I ate some under cooked fish. I seems as if Jewish propaganda could convince women that taking baths in vomit is healthy if they wanted to.

it would seem there are consequences to constant cuckposting

this is retarded

this is a problem that naturally comes from giving up traditionalist values

Definitely requires a lot of brainwashing to get that result. Most people, male or female, have a natural instinct to stay away from… that.

It even looks surprised that she is with him in the second picture. He also resembles the black meme cartoon posted here.

superior danish memes

That girl isn't actually bad looking. Can you imagine dating a girl and then finding out she fucked that demonic thing? Unbelievable.

Kill yourself
Stop degenerating the English language.

Stop being intolerant!

Its funny, there should have been massive social programs like this decades ago to get white people fuckin, before they "solved" the problem by importing millions of savages. But kikes.

Even cucked nations like Sweden used to practice light eugenics programs up until the late 70s I believe.

Sex is part of the fun of making babies. Why be such a prune? The word "degenerate" has become more harmful to whites than many could possibly imagine!

The only objective should be to protect ones race, and push eugenics to overcome dysgenics. Yelling "degenerate" everything something is sexy, or a booby is shown, is FUCKING RETARDED!

you might also enjoy

if you just switch "white" with "our" it focuses it on the national not international wile also avoiding the "triggering" (i know its bullshit but hear me out) words making it more pc. giving it a more introductory meme for normies. avoiding the trained response of fear/hatred that "racist words" gives normies. unless the translator feels confident that the meme will not trigger the trained response.

naem for that actress? i need to fap

More like a 9/10 tbh fam.

Tell me about CIA, why does she wear the hijab?

oh wow

Yet Azerbaijan is in the middle of a war against Armenia while being supported by the radical islamic Erdogan, the Khalif of ISIS.

Denmark isn't that bad, didn't they send their refugees straight up to Sweden last year?

Need these ads in America.

Gas the feminists, sex war now.