POTENTIAL HAPPENING: /r/The_Donald To Possibly Be Quarantined

Apparently some /r/politics mod leaked this mail on cuckchan alleging that Reddit's CEO Steve Huffman is coordinating with /r/politics to get /r/The_Donald quarantined.

This could be a chance for a possible exodus if we play our cards right. The sub has been pretty good in redpilling so be on the lookout in case this comes to fruition in the next few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/76245950
archive.is/fZ0NJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only a matter of time. Think it will still exist as a sub by November?

Lol reddit hasn't died yet?

I truly hate reddit, and I've never even been there.

Everything about it reeks of Semitism and progressive faggotry.

YOU FOOLS, ALL THE PILLS ARE RED

Who the fuck knows at this point.

For me the UI is just terrible bland shit. The upvote system also doesn't help.

Not a chance in Hell, but reddit won't have any influence or power over the next election. I can easily see them, twitter, and facebook all falling down several ranks amongst the top websites in the world. Most likely YouTube will still be a huge force to reckon with, but most of the current social media will be either dead or near dying.

What replaces it all? Something that promises less censorship and more freedom of speech, possibly a huge collection of tiny websites that are interconnected with common topics spread via a torrent like download system.

Like clockwork, they out themselves everytime.

Reddit has always been a shithole, but it should be blatantly clear to everyone that it's gotten even shittier over the last few years.

Every opportunity to turn Reddit into the new Digg (dead site) should be taken.

I used reddit for about two years untill after r/fatpeoplehate was b& and said fuck this place. It was especially sad to watch KIA be subverted and used to castrate gamergate. Now the place is crawling with progressive/marxist white.

I'm convinced it's 40% shills, 30% true believer useful idiot, 10% original user base, 15% nigger and 5% critically thinking people.

Good. If this happens the shitstorm it causes will be epic. That sub is way to big to just nuke off the site, and on top of that it is the subreddit of the republican nominee. Redditors are faggots, but the majority of them don't like censorship especially political censorship. The only ones that will agree with this are SRS types.

Also, it should get good media coverage especially considering Milo is a mod there.

Milo is a mod? Then the place has been co-opted. Fucking destroy it.

The removal of The_Donald wouldn't be an ordinary shitstorm. He's the Republican nominee for President. They can't even come close to pretending that they are doing a good thing by censoring half of the political landscape.

Whether you like it or not, reddit and imageboard culture can never truly meld together, so they are always at ends.

Reddit is saturated with weight of one's word being tied to identity and face, a name, a username, rather than the message displayed before you at hand. They are too used to the mechanics of "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" opinions of comments, and as such are used to cowing in line like schmucks, stifling their own words, ideas, discussion, and shit all for the sake of getting that virtual pat on the back of watching the thumbs up numbers rank up.

It's one of those cheap methods, simple, yet effective in policing discussion on reddit.

Either way, if they are to exodus, I'd rather see them go over to cuckchan than here.

Perhaps they can do some catching up, since the entire heated hatred between reddit and 4chan started all the way back with a war on memes. Reddit having black and white vectors of actors, meanwhile 4chan had lolcats and shit, and reddit posting the content that 4chan made, only then to not only claim it as their own, but some having the tenacity to claim that 4chan stole their content.

Reminder they banned European and nothing happened.

So first fitness enthusiasts get banned then non-cuck Europeans and now Donald Trump supporters.

Nothing will stop the ledditors until they all say and think exactly the same.

They were getting doxed and mods were deleting their accounts.

People demanded that Milo be made top mod because he can't be doxed or intimidated. They gave him mod, but not top mods. He's only there as a ceremonial mod, he doesn't actually do anything.

They were almost subverted, but it seems they avoided it for now.

If they exodus the most likely locations are voat and 4chan. Voat will be the more likely of the two because they can't live without their internet points

Nope. They were all purged about a week ago after some SRS goons threatened the two most veteran mods on the sub with doxxing and death. Check the list yourself and see how everybody on it is just a few days joined.

Do you have that image?

Faggots are crying fake already.

Those account are alt accounts to avoid futher dox.

One of many downsides to Reddit: your post history is permanent and searchable.

Not sure about that. It did seem like the leftists had swallowed GG whole, but I'm not convinced that it isn't slowly redpilling all of them. It might work out in the long run.

if you need anymore proof the reddit is absolute cancer and the users are total cucks who operate under this mod faggotry
seriously - would you rather have them as our mods?
we don't need these alt-right faggots; if they weren't pozzed then they would have realized it and come here on their own accord. fuck "outreach"

The mods aren't the problem, it's the admins.

Mods of r/politics can't do shit. They can only cry to the admins.

Milo is still in the mod list

Nah.

As someone who enjoyed watching reddit meet its end r/the_donald was subverted 2months back when ciswhitemalestrom was fixed and some uppity bitch was giving topmod and started acting like a sensitive bitch. Then a whole slew of mods were purged and newly created accounts were giving modship. Fuck reddit and fuck your disinfo.

I stand corrected.

CWM is back, and TrumpGal is gone.

Yes, there was serious damage done to the place, but they seem to have recovered

Like I said, the new accounts are to prevent more post history dox, and you can't actually shift people around on the seniority list properly because Reddit is the shithole that it is, so they have to constantly remove and re-add people to re-order them. Hence the "5 days ago."

Hmm. Perhaps you're right. I haven't visited in the last month or so. Either way, fuck redditt.

That pat on the back is here too, though. How many people sage to indicate a downvote? How many people write "this" in agreement? How many people bump shit? How many people indicate their lusting after a user history by fomenting paranoia instead by calling everyone who disagrees with them a shill?

Reddit is pure faggotry, granted, but some of the same faggot behavior goes on here, it's just not seen as such. The only way to stop that is to stop people from discussing each other and to discuss the ideas presented instead…

Nah m8

English imageboards have kind of always used sage as a downvote, but before Reddit came along we didn't actually have the term "downvote" to apply to it. It was just sage.

The Japs will always be the only ones who mainly use it as it was intended to be used.

This screenshot can be faked by anyone. I believe the original screenshot originated from 4chan so you don't even have an identifiable person bringing this forward (like somebody from the /r/politics). I'm not saying this isn't a plausible course of action since they quarantined /r/european not too recently. But, this screenshot means absolutely nothing. Even though realistically I think it's fake, I hope it's true because shutting down /r/The_Donald would expose Reddit as the sham it is to the normies.

True, it did come from a 4/pol/ thread and could easily be fake.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/76245950

The entire concept of the sage was to respond and out of politeness, not bump the thread up where other discussion in threads may have been partaking it. It was out of fucking respect to sage.

However though, don't forget that reddit users have leaked on over to 4chan back in the day, and likely some reddit users end up coming to Holla Forums and bring the behavior and shit with them. The sage here is often used to make a thread reach bump/post limit faster. But you can tell by posting behavior and habit who came from what when it comes to here. Who came from cuckchan recently, who dropped in from reddit, who dropped in from a special interest corporation to shill, and shit like that.

To take you seriously for a moment
Which is exactly proper imageboard behavior when you have something to add but in addition to anothers post.
Everybody who posts does. What are you even getting at here?
I guarantee you are a shill. You're pretty good at it too, JIDF training? I can tell, by the way, because only a kike would be so adept with words. You only stated peoples responses to ideas, the core of imageboard posts, and then conflated it with the poster, even though the poster is irrelevant in all cases, because it is anonymous. Reddit is concerned with who is speaking, imageboards are concerned with what is being said. Not that a kike like you could ever understand.

Sure, but it's hard to argue a Chan's superiority to plebbit when:

- a "bump" post is an upvote
- a "this" post is an upvote
- a "slide" post is a downvote
- a "shill" post is a downvote
- a "sage" post is a downvote
- a "samefag" post is trolling user history

The only major difference is users lack the convenience of pressing a button, and even that could be scripted in.

8ch is far from the Delphi method it could be, and it all comes down to the fact that the users lack discipline. Holla Forums's system is no better in that regard, it all depends on the quality of the users just like any other community. Reddit sucks primarily because leftist fags use it.

Actually most anons here can't.

So…the chans?

Reddit is quickly adopting the adage that the Something Awful forums once had; 'There's a front page?'

The front page is always filled with blatant under the radar type advertising with 1 or 2 decent chuckle worthy images and maybe an interesting news piece/TIL on a good day. A few years ago it claimed the title of the 'front page of the internet' but today very few users would say it applies, they're segregated in their own little communities and have no love for the site or other users. They know that breaking news, top notch commentary by experts or non-staged celebrity appearances rarely happens there anymore.

Reddit will still be around for awhile but the site has lost its sense of site wide community forever. That gives it a much less influential presence on the internet, as intended when attacked by r/srs.

Uh, yes it is.
8ch doesn't filter visibility through visible numbers of approval.
Pretend all you want that retards being retards equals that, but you're fucking wrong.

It's subtle like an aromatic dinner filled with dog shit, but it's there.

my friend, you're continually associating and mashing the culture of reddit to image boards. You're completely missing the point of what makes them different, and why they can never meld together.

4chan and Reddit are literally the same userbase, and have been since 2011.

Holla Forums has plenty of Reddit users too but it's more people who went to Reddit from 4chan, rather than the other way around.

They have affected us, but we affected them. Ultimately the two will never be separate again.

No, Reddit sucks primarily because leftist fags OWN and POLICE it. The leftist fags that use it wouldn't be as much of a problem if the admins didn't enable and encourage their leftist bullshit at every turn, while censoring and punishing users who don't agree with their ideologies.

Holla Forums is so much better in terms of quality posts and redpilling, but needs better memes. Also, who knows what will happen to it with hotwheels nearing the great racetrack in the sky.

Who would cover it, though?

And right here is a demonstration of every behavior
was claiming is a negative exclusive to plebbit.

How are these behaviors any different from plebbit?

Been fine for me. I see Holla Forums shit (including my own) leak out into 4chan and Reddit and the usual life cycle all the time.

Some of them only apply to us, because of our WebMs with sound.

Breitbart is basically Trumpbart after the Ted Cruz purge. Milo is a ceremonial mod at The_Donald.

Do the math.

It reeks of goon cabal moderation

meant for

The value of T_D is that normies will see it. You can see the effects of the brainwashing falling away in other subs. People are more skeptical of MSM even some lefty cucks are starting to doubt their convictions after seeing women attacked by brown hordes.

It's an important step on the path to redpill for many.

Boy, you've completely missed the point on this one.

Not an argument.

yay, more reddit faggots

How can you read my post, and interpret it as what you are saying at all? It's not possible to belong to imageboard culture and be this obtuse, so you must be either a newfag or a shill. Given your post, it was obvious you're a shill. You can't fracture Holla Forums this easily.

False equivalency, I believe is the term you are looking for.

Acting like sage is a downvote doesn't actually make it a downvote, because it doesn't have the same function.

And you continually cone visioning and hammering the concept that image boards and a forum site set up based on persona and identity are the same, is a sham of an argument.

I don't need to say it any more do I? I could go on like a broken record, but you've really just absolutely ignored and missed the point I'd be concerned and wonder if your parents had you tested for autism.

by the way, 8.5/10, you got me to keep going this long

I'll concede this one. There's not an automatic threshold for post visibility (which can be disabled but is enabled by default).

My point is that if you have a faggot community then the faggots will eventually (crudely) simulate plebbit because that's how shitlibs think.

I like how cucks can't do anything but mention hands and his ancestral name to try and sully him

tripfagging
user ids
arguing against the man instead of the argument (any post containing the words "you")

It's in reference to users creating posts for the 'explicit' purpose of simulating plebbit faggotry.

In other words, posts with absolutely no meaningful content other than:

This.
Bump.
Slide Thread.

Are you arguing that these posts exist for any purpose other than purely to manipulate the board's bump system or give people virtual back patting?

User IDs do not carry over into other threads or boards, thus you can not forge a lasting identity around it.

You're either a troll or an idiot and I'm going with the second one. A post being hidden behind a filter you must interact with if you get enough downvotes is strictly different to a post having 50 responses to it with sage written in the email field. If anything all those replies are likely to draw more attention to it.

Somehow though I don't think it would be any better if the users got to vote in their bosses but I agree the admins are definitely faggots.

pretty much

And trip fagging is something a user can do if they so choose, but has proven time and time again just how arrogant and of much of a shithead they become, so it's just discouraged to do at all. You should know after all, at how running a trip everyday will easily get those to resent you.

And you have to have some real commitment to post with 1 image, with continuous copies of said image, or character, over and over again. Eventually it just becomes annoying, is discouraged, and the avatarfaggot is canned.

For sake of argument, the only reason IDs exist is because it helps prevent same fagging and makes it much easier to point it out users trying to self bump through arguing with themselves or stirring up shit with that.

Observe.

And your ID doesn't stay with you thread to thread. It's different in each thread. The null 00000 are TOR users.

That's just like, your opinion man.

The new CWM is a fraud, I would bet money on it.
The writing style is wrong.
Its not him, its some fat subversive beta faggot SRS cunt. I would bet on it.

So far the stickies he wrote have been on point as far as I can tell. He also posted a screencap of his email conversation with that journalist that interviewed him before he deleted his old account.

I give it a 5% chance. Without that screenshot I've give it a 20% chance.

Someone could catalog my posts here based off of my ID and go as far looking through archived threads but why?

No email needed.

I can be honest here and I can't do that on Reddit.

I already conceded that one, even though it's not relevant to any of the points made by:

Which is the post I was responding to.

This part in particular:

Look at how many posts in this thread contain the words "you" or personal attacks against people. Look at how many posts in this thread are not about the content of the post but the person making the post.

Ideally 8ch could be this way but there is no explicit mechanism to stop people from treating a chan like plebbit. None at all, and if you look around here you'll see that the same behaviors that are supposed to make imageboards superior to plebbit are almost all being employed.

If you want to see how bad it can get, go to boards here created and run by plebbitors. No system can stop that, it takes vigilance on behalf of users, and that kind of discipline is disappearing.

Your ID doesn't get used in other threads, and there is no 8carchive anymore.

Lurk moar faggot. The logs broke and multiple boards can't use them.

You can spoof an email address.

Fuck off

should be:

are almost all being disregarded by lots of users.

Apparently the claim is that it was disabled because IPs might be visible.

Very convenient timing, eh?

Ah, but no, I'm sure its just (((pure coincidence))).

Make me faggot.
/polmeta/ is useless.

Good. If it happens it will only help Trump, redpill people even more, and move the Overton Window even closer to fascism.

You be the judge. You could be right, but so far I haven't seen any red flags.

A big part of the idea of us going in to reddit was to colonize it. You need to understand that. If we create outrage by being shut down?

Wonderful. The libshits have struck another blow against themselves.

If we continue to get Donald votes and redpill normies?

Wonderful. We strike another blow against the libshits.

We win either way, really.

The_Donald has recovered and aint no brakes on the TRUMP TRAIN!!!

REDDITFAGS GO HOME
Especially you kike loving rule 3 having niggerfaggots. Get the fuck out. Go back to your liberal shithole with your greasy greek.
FUCK MILO YIANNOPOULOS THE GREASY FUCKING GREEK

Screenshot confirmed fake

www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4mrby5/that_rpolitics_modmail_from_4chan_is_fake_stop/

The board is run by liberals and the site is run by liberals. This means nothing,

The popular demand (including what was said by Milo) was to make him head mod, which would require them giving him full permissions and removing it for themselves.

At some point they decided to only do the first part and /r/The_Donald didn't seem to mind.

Give me one example of Milo doing something that A) Helped SJW B) Harmed the right or Don's campaign.

Honestly I like Milo for a lot of reasons, but he's not perfect. No one is.

You still think of things in terms of left v right, you've already failed. Milo is trying to portray the antisemitism of our clique as ironic, and he has the weird habit of promoting drinking nigger semen every single chance he gets.

A faggot kike is not who we should be looking to for guidance. He only

He only wants fame.*

Yea I was thinking of the term tbh, know it is globalism v nationalism

Lol wow wtf? When was this?

Joe Rogan Experience podcast, back in October.

My first instinct is also fake after reading that
sentence
But I don't know the guy, maybe he actually talks like a flaming faggot.

was he supporting a different candidate at the time?

He always spoke positively for Trump, but likely didn't think he could actually win at the time.

He also said that Rubio was his second choice because he thought he was hot.

By attaching himself to the alt-right, claiming on a platform several times to speak on its behalf, thereby causing him to be portrayed as one of its leaders in mainstream coverage.

The difference between him – and say… someone like Jared Taylor – is those investigating Milo Yiannopolus will only be exposed to the arguments for men's rights activism and free speech.

No wonder no one voted for Jeb!

men's rights can be seen as white men's rights these days tbh

Good old Guac Bowl Merchant.

lmao he announced a day later what a madman

What part of kike faggot attention whore do you need clarified?

If you weren't trying to defend Milo you wouldn't dream of conflating the two.

The fact is he makes us look like we either 1) have no political convictions as a movement 2) have political convictions other than those we actually have.

I GOTCHU FAM

The main problem with the reddit model is that it forces consensus. People tailor their posts to be accepted by the group, or risk having their precious "karma" depleted.

imkampfy & therealmoonman needs to get fucking gassed.

This faggot needs to get gassed as well.

archive.is/fZ0NJ

for fuck sake.

playing doubles advocate here but

Good tbh. That place was a blue-pilled shit hole full of signally cuckery.

It's fake. It's lacking the "mute user" button on the admin's messages that an actual /r/politics moderator would have, as well as the toolboxes that they've apparently installed on their board for the moderators to use.

So how many normies post on that reddit board?

Except they do. Or at least some do. Check /r/mr_trump

So, kind of like Holla Forums and this new prick who keeps banning VPNs?

I've never heard Milo even utter a mention of the Divorce Law Reform Act of 1969 which turned marriage into a lifestyle choice. I've watched all his debates/lectures, and you'll have to point me to where he argues a case for social conservatism because I've been left with the impression he doesn't.