( ( ( ECHOES ) ) ) have been exposed

עףפץצ TIME FOR WIZARD RUNES אבגד

So I had an idea this afternoon for how we can continue tormenting the e-kikes with not so veiled messages.
I came to the conclusion that we should use their own Jew-Runes against them.

I prototyped a browser extension that shifts text to to jew-runes when you click a moon-man button in twitter.
Then if someone else has the browser extension they can decode the message by clicking "Show a Tweet".
Works like one of those decoder rings out of cereal boxes.

I think that if we got a large number of people in the "Frog-Twit-o-Sphere" doing this it would be absolutely hilarious.
I can't imagine the reactions over something like this if some ( ( ( echoes ) ) ) made such a splash.

I just wanted to see if anyone else thought this had potential kek behind it before I ironed out the edge-cases(((due to how hebrew reverses itself in text boxes)))to make it work flawlessly.

BONUS:
I learned that, some based-programmer in the 80s left a little Easter Egg in what would become the standard way to encode strings of text.

The Code Point for ((( א ))) the first character of the Jew-Rune Alphabet is:
Hex: 05D0
Decimal: 1488

UNICODE IS BASED AS FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6237732.html
filedropper.com/showdownload.php/wizardrunes-1488-fxan
pastebin.com/JKJ0B6Mb
twitter.com/TweetWizardRune
archive.is/xbDU3
mic.com/articles/145459/the-neo-nazi-echoes-symbol-is-officially-hate-speech?utm_source=policymicTWTR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.9FNZpf5X7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_quark
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36459990
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wizard-runes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump?

Plus, the jews are doing a fine job outing themselves by putting echoes around their names.

bump

WEW

READ THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE MAKING A THREAD
THERE IS ALREADY A PINNED TOPIC ABOUT THIS

How is there already a thread?
I coded the fucking thing.

I don't think that you actually read the thread.

Teach me to code so i can be super secret hacker :^DD

I don't know shit about the web or javascript.
I am sure I am breaking all kinds of rules because the language absolutely doesn't make sense to me.

Hijack the language. Re-interpret symbols like the menora. Accuse jews of white privilege. Do whatever. The attention the parentheses are getting has shown how much easy salt and exposure there is to be had on twitter alone at the moment.

There's never enough people putting their skills to use to make waves, so if you're up to the task, just go for it. Even if people don't jump on board immediately, they will over time if they see the finished product and realize how promising it is.

Somebody didn't read past the title.

An innocent little browser extension, you say? And all Holla Forums would have to do is download the installer, grant permissions to the .exe to do whatever it wanted, and let it work its magic?

Please, post a link. You can upload it to Mega if you like. :^)

I'm sure no alphabet agencies could benefit from dozens of Holla Forumstards installing unknown software on their computers for the purpose of cyberbullying Hebrew-speaking j00z!

2016 has finally started, I see.

This is the first browser extension I have ever fucked and the first time I have ever used java-script for more than 100 lines of anything.
I haven't even read about how to package to distribute it yet.

I just wanted to gauge interest before I put some hours into polishing it/making it nice.

It would be completely open-source because I would feel the same way user.

She says oozingly while posting on a INTERPOL honeypot.

Wait, that's Maddow? I thought it was a teenage boy until I looked at the filename, not joking.

Kill yourself learningcode

#FuckHeteronormativity #CheckYourPrivilege #MindMyPronouns #GenderRolesSuck #SocialConstructsEverywhere

She really looks like a feminine man.

Thanks for derailing btw.

Liberalism ruins people. Pic related.

Polite sage for off topic.

She kind of looks like a tranny even in the before pic

bullshit. He's making the god damned plugin.

Bump for interest.

She went from being a tranny to a passable tranny.

לשתות יותר שוקו

?

Choke on semen learningkike.

Meme magic?

This must be a new tactic, to claim everything is already on the catalog.

They have being doing this for a while

this shit is getting too real, fam

sage

Is this Canada's wonderland?

Hows this shit even allowed to pass safety inspections?

8ch.net/pol/res/6237732.html

אGoldberg Shekelsteinא

It's not just idiot jews doing it, they're also craftily convincing useful goys to do the same and using as some sort of social justice theme. Not sure how successful it is though.

It might be learnincode who posted that, but he does have a point. Pollacks need to learn more about computers.

So apparently, logging in and setting a picture is Automated Behaviour now.

They're trying to track your phone, kid.

What does that ((())) mean?

Jokes on them!
I don't have one :-)

Nothing, it's just a coincidence.

But.. there are no coinsidences.

Not bad user, looking forward to this

השואה מעולם לא התקיימה, אבל זה יהיה בקרוב

you faggot, wood coasters are legit for that reason, they are rough as shit, break your neck sort of fun..

Can we have firefox plugin that echoes known jews names?

Download:
filedropper.com/showdownload.php/wizardrunes-1488-fxan

Full Source:
pastebin.com/JKJ0B6Mb

Twitter:
twitter.com/TweetWizardRune

You can also rename the "WizardRunes.xpi" to "WizardRunes.zip" and see the code inside of the archive. Javascript is not my forte so any advice or cleanup would be appreciated.

Firefox is working right now.
I have a version that works in chrome too, but then I decided I don't want to encourage people to use Chrome.

The ADL gets so butt-hurt over parentheses, and nobody seems interested about using their own Jew-Runes against them?

archive.is/xbDU3
mic.com/articles/145459/the-neo-nazi-echoes-symbol-is-officially-hate-speech?utm_source=policymicTWTR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.9FNZpf5X7

You guys are big faggots tonight.
This has some serious kek potential.

my 3 y/o nephew does stuff like this

Thats the point.
Its gibberish if the jews try to read it.
Its gibberish to the translators.
It makes a huge political statement about free-speech when people are using chex-box decoder rings on the internet.
And it will piss the kikes off to no end.

What does it matter if they do that? Do we have a pressing need to ration rope and bullets?

Anons like you make me sick.
Get the fuck off this board.

Your negativity and constant dislike of everything is why your life sucks(Not the Jews in your case).
You sit on the internet with your fat spilling over the sides of your warped office chair that reeks of farts and sweat, and never do anything pro-active.
What is worse, you shit on other people when they are trying to do something.

Gas yourself.

This is some good shit, OP.

praise kek

The memes have grown beyond their control…

In-case you missed it.

>filedropper.com/showdownload.php/wizardrunes-1488-fxan
>pastebin.com/JKJ0B6Mb
>twitter.com/TweetWizardRune

Think about if 50 people posted on @BenShapiro's twitter using this.
He wouldn't know what the fuck was going on.
He'd probably end up hanging himself.

Brilliant

Reality

Hahah, OK. Personally I just use moon runes and prefer to think of them as moonman runes.

ᛗᚩᚩᚾᛗᚪᚾ ᛗᚩᚩᚾᛗᚪᚾ ᚳᚪᚾ'ᛏ ᚣᚩᚢ ᛋᛖᛖ?
ᛋᛈᛁᚳᛋ ᚪᚾᛞ ᚾᛁᚷᚷᛖᚱᛋ ᚾᛖᛖᛞ ᛏᚩ ᚻᚪᚾᚷ ᚠᚱᚩᛗ ᛏᚱᛖᛖᛋ᛫

Oy gevalt.

i keep wondering how this can be reality

Their star is the next "hate symbol." How do you like that ✡Shlomo goldsheckle✡?

runes eh..
intradesting..

how can we make "Timeout connection error" a meme. Or some other computer science phrase that will turn the science people against ADL?

Is that the +2 to all skill plus teleport? Shit was dope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_quark

I am so stealing that.

How about the "You have entered the wrong login or password"
We can use it as an anti immigration maymay that they don't have the right infos to get into murica

if (((jews))) is offensive, then what about jews() ?

if shlomoShekelberg() at the ADL thinks lamed is offensive hate speech?

Everyone, there's a Jew in here who is against Israel.

(:^)

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND LAY SOME REDPILLS ALL WHO AREN'T BANNED

DONT GIVE AWAY YOUR AGENDA

Here's your (You)

These things are just the chan equivalent of an upvote, Since they both make the recipient feel like they're being noticed

I would be interested, what browser is it for?

firefox

THEY'RE APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE!!!

We should make a bunch of things like the adl and list Jews into 2 categories subversive and extremely subversive. The collective oy veys at multiple lists online as well as printouts scattered randomly around town and in random library books and shit will make the earths axis shift.

These people trust me

fuck off

Why would I timestamp shit for you? I don't need to prove anything. (((He's))) the one who made the claim, the burden is on him to prove I'm fat.

If you're not instantly filtering rach, you're doing something wrong.

Then why did you post the pic in the first place ya attentionwhoring faggot?

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36459990

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wizard-runes/

Which is the joke.
Download it, open it up.
Its just plain-text.

The Jew's don't get quite as upset about that though.

what do you think will happen if you give them your phone number? the ZOG swoop in and extradite you to an Israeli torture cell?

bumping for lulz.

firefox has prevented installing an unverified add on