Fuck Mohammed Ali

I don't know enough about Cassius Clay to condemn but Ali getting this posthumous cocksucking is pissing me off.

What did he do that was so great? Win fights by cowardly exploiting rules by backing into ropes and leaning back? Tactics that would not transfer to real fighting since it would leave you vulnerable.

The guy was racist as fuck against blacks, he went on about how "pretty" he was while obviously being mixed with lighter skin and Caucasian features compared to more stereotypical guys like George Foreman.

Gets backpats for "courageously" not doing Vietnam. More like saving his own skin since being jailed prevents him getting killed or injured enough to harm his boxing career. He spouted shit about it being a white man's war to kill brown people when it was actually about protecting people's rights against communistic oppression.

The guy is not only a Muslim but he is one of the worse types of them. He buddies up with Malcolm X and Nation of Islam who believed "Jakub" made white people as evil/inferior corrptions of their black master race. These guys held more bigoted beliefs than the KKK at the time.

Somehow he gets a pass on his batshit beliefs because he "stood up for them". Oh no, free food and shelter in jail while you get hero worship for avoiding danger, big stand.

Stripping him of the title was doing him a favour since he got to be the "true champion" in the eyes of the people without actually having to defend it. He probably got a hernia bending backwards over roles all the time and needed years in jail to rehab it. Also an easy way to cheat in his wife since she wouldn't be there all the time and he could let fans in to fuck for conjugal visits.

Why in hell did he get to carry an Olympic torch? WGAF what he said about Trump? There are much better black people out there to idolize so why is everyone all about Ali? He basically just preached selfishness, prioritizing blacks over whites, he promoted violence, he was basically just a "black power" faggot.

I should have known something was off about Will Smith when he played him. I just figured it was a cash grab.

What was all this so called humanitarianism he did? Why should I care since it was not anonymous and thus served the purpose of building his brand so he could earn more paid speaking gigs, like how WWE funds breast cancer research so the mommies will let their kids watch.

Saged you jew. He supported a lot redpils and you know it.

No I don't know it. Educate me on what red pills you refer to.

Wondering if Clintons had him killed to make him the unassailable hero standing up for Muslims and with a Trump criticism he can't politely address since he can't reply.

I'm on the fuck Ali train mostly because supposed nationalists become gigantic cuckold dick suckered when you mention his name. It's like Southerners watching niggers play football it's pathetic. He was a muslium nigger I'm glad he is dead.

go join noi and suck farrakhan's dick you faggot

THIS

You sound like a butthurt Jews tbh mate. But yeah media does this with every celebrity to keep the masses distracted.

What a Salty little Jewboy ;^)

Holy fuck you're a retard

lel.

If you can't get them to stop sucking putin's cock, you won't get them to stop sucking Ali's

Get outta here, kike.

This is a good post

Agreed with the general premise but

You shouldn't be on here like some cry baby faggot complaining to us. You should be on normie sites redpilling people on race mixing, because Ali was against that shit

Fuck off shill.

I always figured him being such an obnoxious white-hating loudmouthed asshole in his youth is what led Providence to strike him down with Parkinson's and make him STFU permanently.

When he was holding the Olympic torch in Atlanta, the guy was so shaky I thought he was gonna set himself on fire. The whole thing was ridiculous.

Ali might have been a low IQ nig, a pig fucker, a coward, and a general nigger, but at least we got this.

is this babbys first celebrity death? its fodder for the dumb masses to talk about anything but important shit, like how the average American is turning into a slave of the (((state))).