Sage Post Squad (no dysnomias allowed)

Dysnomia wants to negate my sage and let our great North Korean Schizophrenics Support Group be overrun by grills by negating my sages and handing out free cybertampons, but most importantly negating the sages (specifically mine).

That is why I will be forming the Sage Post Squad, to combat dysnomia's covertly operated Sage Negation Squad. Don't even try to negate these sages dysnomia because I will be one step ahead of you with several well hidden secret stealth sages that you will never find. Consider your attempts at negation completely negated. Checksage.

Sage status: Posited

delete your account

You'll never stop the greatly superior and morally virtuous Sage Post Squad.

what happens when i use sage in a sage negated thread?
test, i guess

oh no.. forget sage

This thread needs more sage

I do not approve of this thread.

it comes right out of my screen

Am I allowed to post?

Rolling for today's pushups

That's stupid. Just do pushups to failure.
Then breath to failure.

we should unbump all threads here.. that'll show dysnomia

Sure but you can stop impersonating me anytime.

dysnomia is m00t and Zoe Quinn's 75% jewish child

wait, a child from 2 males? is that even possible?

Yes. Tranny science is very advanced these days.

SJW science will soon allow even the most infertile seacow, or beta male with no testicles to reproduce

Looks like it's just going to be the piousfags with no offspring then. Who will defend the white race now?!

Sorry it's a losing battle.
Once genetic engineering allows the greed and cunning of jew to be spliced with the penis size and sex-drive of blacks (but without the laziness), everyone else is doomed.

have some oc op

Fucking hell this is probably the best one yet, I laughed for two minutes and I'm a joyless fuck.

Cheki scrub that's not OC

y-yes it is

he took back the negated sage curse

good tbqh

Explain this recolour I did for someone months ago you naughty lad.

Also
SAGE NEGATION SQUAD!

its just old oc

sage