Hash / hashish

what Holla Forums think about Hash "Hashish"
pic related

tis nice pinky

if I have that much hash I would retire from the world and go live on some mountain.

where I'm from, we call that fudge

it's very good, but I wish it didn't stick to the teeth so much

fudge, mkay, you must be american then.

what gave me away?

You are dumb

i heard it called fudge when i was in australia one time…

the where I am from part.
no one else calls chocolate brownies "fudge"

Fucking lol

Save a bed on the burns ward

this

Not bad, but not that great either tbh, would rather have bud.

Best high.

I can't stand regular weed, I don't know if the hash I did was laced with anything but it was a completely different sensory experience and it didn't leave me feeling like a piece of shit afterward.

it all depends on the thc potency.

this tbh, hash is fine but really its more for the fiendy type smoker, a true conisseur is gonna want some tasty fuckin flower not this shit that is mashed together by some maroc peasant

obviously theres different hash, and making your own ice hash is the shit, but flower trumps all other smoke in terms of taste, feel etc.

I myself am partial to even softer stuff, I likes me a nice outdoor f.e, doesnt always have to be green crack/wmd/osama bin bud ass shit that gives you brain damage

stop smoking pot all the goddamned time ya fackin hippies

Oil in a dab rig, or honey-oil in a vape pen is where its at, nig-nogs.

That shit is clean and clinical and will knock you the fuck out if you don't give it the goddamn respect.

Check into drug rehab you fucking junkie. Get your life together and maybe you wont have to suck dick for your fix. Crystal/keif is tolerable, but this ghetto-ass shit tells me you are a garbage person.

Acceptable, but I'm not 14 so I'll stay with the oils.

kill yourself m8.

I only fucked with the oil once, jaysus nigga im gonna stick with muh budz, barely grasping on to life as it is.

its definitely the more classy way to get knocked on your ass though, cant argue with that

it should also be noted to underline just how garbage hash is just how fucking cheap it used to be:

5 years ago I could buy the same brown maroc shit OP posted for about .50€ a gram, at low amounts too like 100gs for 50 fackin euros, and I am by no means well connected

Its complete trash, and you can tell its trash by the size of the brick, the 100g brown bricks are for kuffar foreigners and the really good shit(that is almost white/gold) is always in 50g bars and very rare outsdie of morocco/holland

then again afghan shit is very dark, then there is shit like lebanese…I dont know enough about it all but the 100g brown bricks are def. shit 99% of the time

4d0efb6ce5e370fba42a7cd7d94cf3c2c59aa229b54af2e26bf03c0f78eb6ee3

nice hash :^)

Du bon teushi marron frère

Tfw everyone thinks moroccans are lucky for cheap gud hash, but you're moroccan and all you care about is where to find gud weed, any idea, I would love to grow some

good for paving driveways

this looks like a 250g 'soapbar' of unsmokably shitty hash. haven't seen one in years. you can see they heated the knife to cut it.

ah. a nice selection of good hash. haven't seen one in years either.

morocco has upped its game a bit since weed became commonplace in europe. you see good quality morocco hash in 100g presses nowadays.

du foufi bien moelleux, ta soeur

Can anyone explain what's the difference between smoking weed and hashish, since it's the same… ingredients?

it's like beer and whisky, roughly speaking. the effects are variations on the same theme, but quite different.

Haven't had straight hash before, had oil and bud not brick hash

thanks. :^)

Only Americans would think hash looks like fudge.

I'm American and I don't think it looks like fudge.

i smoke it almost everyday, and i think that its a crime that it aint legal yet in my country

DUDE

WEED HASH

that looks AWESOME

i would so want that bar