UEFA Euro 2016

The European Championship starts this friday.

SO PLACE YOUR BETS, NIGGERS!!

WHAT'S THE DEATH COUNT GONNA BE?

How many bombs will go off until they'll have to cancel the thing?

How will the media react?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VOnw0
archive.is/EXx5b
thefreelibrary.com/THE PIG OF MARSEILLE; Tattooed father of three is jailed for leading...-a060674125
cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=173180
archive.is/TH85A
rt.com/news/345844-france-terror-alert-app/
rt.com/uk/345734-euro-football-terror-threat/
rt.com/news/344654-terrorists-sights-euro-championship/
rt.com/usa/344968-state-department-europe-advisory/
rt.com/news/344975-france-protests-transport-euro/
rt.com/news/345851-euro-paris-trophy-blocked/
archive.is/QD6SD
archive.is/BSphr
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fears-isis-use-flying-drone-8147744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btw, here's where the matches will be held.

I mean, just look at all those potential victims.
if I were a terrorist poor unfortunate refugee, I'd be stupid NOT to blow myself up there.

If dubs, death count at least 10,000.

Dunno how many, but attacks will be in Marseille and Paris.

NO SURVIVORS

There will be two bombings and four shootings.
Meme it.

this event will redpill people in mass

African Republic of France
VS
Islamic Caliphate of Germany

Place your bets!

I'm voting for Mohamed's Heavenly Kingdom on Earth of Sweden

but what's going to happen on day two?

I'm almost sure it will be a bombing campaign, we will have large crowds of people gathering all around the country to watch the matchs.
Worst part is, the french secret service agency (DGSI) already know something is going to happen, the real quesiton is 'when' and 'where'.

Of course, the government has put something like 90 000 police officers, firefighters and security guards, the army will also be present.

yeah.
I sometimes forget that hooligans are the biggest of chimps

I doubt there'll be a substantial attack on a Euro match.

1) Durkas and swartings love their football
2) Police and security will be wall-to-wall
3) The backlash against those responsible would be swift and cataclysmic.

Umberto Eco talked about the last decades ago. Words to the effect of football being the true unifying religion of modern Europe. A massive international faith complete with saints, relics, pilgrimages, massive temples, collective declarations of faith, etc. Saturday afternoon is what Sunday morning used to be.

No terrorist is stupid enough to attack a football match.

They will attack away from the football where security is weak.

I want you to screenshot your post, print it out, hang it on your wall and when you wake up Saturday morning, you go to your morning shitpost routine and your see France on fire, I want you to look at your post for a full minute until you realise how wrong you were.

3 explosions if dubs. Check it

Oh yes also, english supporters wearing crusaders outfits will be hilarious, even the BBC adviced them not to wear it because it's offensive to Muh religion of peace
archive.is/VOnw0

Isis bombed a football match near Baghdad. They only did it to kill Shiite militiamen. Do you really think they will back off when hundreds of kuffars are gathered ? Anything is a target for them.
I got to admit, they have always attacked gun free zone in the West, but we're talking about an international event that will prove even much more how they can bring death anywhere throughout the world.

archive.is/EXx5b

Well you know absolutely nothing

6 million victims

Its gonna be a intense summer here.

shit hope nothing happends

if dubs, far right revolt and le pen takeover

I'm calling it right now; at least 5 bombs will go off, and no less than 77 people will die.

le pen is kosher

The Paris attacks last November killed 137 people.
If they're really going all out, then you bet it'll be more then that.

isnt her dad unkosher?
I think she's playing the jfk/trump game.
Its the only logical way to get into office initially

I predict 4 bombs, only two go off. Fifty-three people die.

Single chemical attack. 937 people dead.

Rolling for two attacks and one RWDS.

MEME IT

Thor, son of Odin, already told us its going to be 82.

kek asked for suicide bombers to detonate at their homes by accident, killing only themselves and exposing their cell

Yep. That's why I said elsewhere–if there's an attack, you can be sure it's a burger/kike operation.

Calling it for 250+ dead, media false-flags it as RWDS, runs headlines like:

Take That, Racists! – Right-wing White Supremacist neo-Nazi Extremists try to butcher peaceful European football fans, get killed by heroic Muslim peace officers – Hitler's head explodes

That's why I said no less.

Most obvious one is Saint-Denis, for the biggest amount of seats and being named "Stade de France".

Get on my level

Check em

God dammit this thread is fucked

Either it's gonna be anti-white propaganda or a slaughterfield. Nobody wins anymore. I just hope noone shows up.

I will be seriously disappointed if nothing "spontaneously combusts" during the tournament.

Get you shit together Portugal, win something for once.

Ergh I really hope not.

In fact I really hope nothing happens, I don't believe that it would wake anyone up.

I predict Ebola-chan will grace Europe with her love.

I read somewhere that out of 3500 security personnel, they already found 85 that are on the terror list.

It's gonna be a bloodbath. If you are planning to go, please don't, just watch it on TV.

THIS

Dont gamble with your life

3 bombs, 2 go off, one of them is the ball and the bombing victims sustain severe, but non-life threatening injuries. Stadium then gets swarmed by sandus but shitfaced hooligans start a brawl with them. Minimal deaths. 55 dead on site, 9 of them terrorists. 305 injured, 76 in critical condition, 3 deaths confirmed in hospital.

thefreelibrary.com/THE PIG OF MARSEILLE; Tattooed father of three is jailed for leading...-a060674125

An English football hooligan known as the ‘Pig of Marseilles’ claims he will return to the diverse French city during Euro 2016 to attack Muslims.

cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=173180

archive.is/TH85A

200+ dead before they call it off…

In football terms, I bet on Gerwomany.

Kek willing, the death toll will be large enough to wake up the European community and small enough to not make a major dent in the white population

you really think the typical Holla Forumsack goes to normie events like this?

If dubs this wakes the population and kick starts kebab removal.

you're like the 10th guy who tried this in this thread.
it's not gonna happen. the gods have decided.
europe will stay in denial forever.

Also remember that "football fans" from all over eastern and central europe will be visiting France by the millions.This will be the first time for many to meet the diverse and multicultural french cities.

My bet is that burly Irishmen and his Russian friends are gonna kick some goatfuckers' asses. how many skulls will they crack before interpol tracks them down?

imo this only means that "Isis" will attack the now exposed parts of France instead of the stadiums, expect more happenings from Calais

It'd be interesting to see if anything happens
But I kinda doubt it seeing there was huge warning for an attack at the last AFL grand final, where 100,000 people go to, and nothing happened

I'd say that they'll just take a whole stadium hostage and start copping off heads on HDTV.

Well I'll be there so hopefully please no bully ISIS until I'm safe, also we will be looking for fights with sand niggers, and there will be plenty to find.

or will it

I cant help but to laugh at the thought.

They look exactly the same. Remind me of those K-pop singers who look exactly the same.

The Stade de France is right near a massive Muslim housing estate.

What happens if they all pull out AK47's on final day and start fucking shit up?

It's not chimping when white people do it.

I found the kike.

Football hooligans are extremely rightwing and already massively participating in groups like PEGIDA, it will set off a fucking racewar. Let's hope they snackbar the Poland vs Ukraine game, fuck it will be glorious to see the fans going ham on every mudslime in sight.

What would happen if either the Polish or the Hungarian team won the cup?

nothing is going to make me watch divegrass, not even a terrorist attack

they're not europe so nobody will care

Better watch some niggerjump or nigger-handegg instead.

I'll be waiting here for the happening thread.

Given that Holla Forums hasn't predicted any major happenings.

I'll bet the death count will be 1.

Ronaldo will kill himself at midfield after scoring no goals in the first round.

calling it now.

first attack and the games continue. Few hundred dead. "Solidarity" and such

Now if we see more attacks after the first? we will see some serious shit

I predict some terror scares, maybe one or more mysterous packages left near the concession stands, maybe a few phone calls or twitter posts calling for death.

No, the real violence will come at night when abdooouuuoooOOOOah snd his 15 million fuckhead brothers crawl out of their holes and mug/rape tourists who jusrt want to get tanked at the local pub.

I actually hope this happens. We need something like this to wake the continent up. Short term loss for long term gains.

If dubs the football game will be struck by lightning as Thor's punishment for humanity's vanity. 82 people will be wounded or dead

Fug. No habbenings this summer it seems

Hope there is an attack. It will swing the UK EU referendum towards brexit.

Call me an asshole or kike or whatever you want but I personally actually hope that something will happen because it will not only ensure that Trump wins but also ensure the victory of pretty much every right-wing leader in Europe in the next elections (most European countries have their elections in 2017). It would probably also ensure that even more countries leave the EU since even some of the cucked politicians will realise that taking in refugees was a retarded idea.

M8 we all want something to happen because we know it'll wake everyone else up and assure victory for us

And hopefully soon after our politicians are in power we can form RWDS to eliminate the lefties so we never have to worry about them taking our power away ever again.

This. Arabs are stupid enough to go through with plans their kike handlers make for them

Muzzies and kikes work together.

What could possibly go wrong?

it begins…

source: euronews

200+
dindu nuffin

also, raperaperaperape.

How bad is your memory? They bombed a football match on 11/11 too. They just overshadowed it with the kill count at the concert.

In reality female footballers look like traps

I thought they took your laptop away.

They'll all be on steroids. It's more easy to spot because in women, compared to men, you don't have 70 years of drug use clouding what a 'natural' body really is.

AFAIK there's no testing in women's football outside of rare randomized testing. The men's game isn't much different. There 'supposed' to be tested at the start of the season, but that doesn't always happen, and receive random tests throughout. The latter point rarely happens.

Worth noting:

- FA/world football isn't in a position to detect HGH (roughly £3k/year to dose with so well within the realm of all sportsmen) or smart drugs.
- 'Therapy Use Exemption Forms' are found within all sports. I.e. if you can get a doctor - or a highsteet anti-aging doc - to write a prescription you get roids 'legally'. TRT for players 30+ in football, a host of drugs for injury.

bump

Um you're not going to determine a natural/unnatural body in men's football. The drugs used are mainly for endurance/recovery.

Any attacks will be a lock for Brexit to win. They won't allow that to happen.

id dubs it happens during uk game

the first one from the left can't be real

nobody would care if they got bombed

That's a lovely collection of man-jaws.

500,000 Englishmen are expected in France during the European Football Championship. Including 4500 to 5000 Hooligans.

The English think they're going to win this tournament. Well they do have a few good afro-anglo players so who knows.

Any sort of attack or even credible threat on a transportation hub would make it virtually impossible to continue the tournament even if they wanted to. It just isn't feasible even within currentyear standards. I think even if France isn't hit directly it would still throw the tourney into uncertainty.

I feel that this will be the breaking point where the sheer amount of jihadis in Europe becomes too much to handle.

I'm calling nil.

The consequent spike in Brexit support would be too difficult to game for the Commission, so the Gladio boys will hold off until after the 23rd.

Of course, Mossad may just go for it anyway because the worse the better yada yada.

Maybe some random muzzie knifing or car driving antics but their strategy is Hijira and demographic replacement; violence inside the EU is counterproductive.

Most of the men are on some doping nowadays.Notice how much faster the game has gotten, the players has gotten faster and they don't seem to slow down either at the end of games like they used to. Nobody even gets cramps either and has to be taken out of the game.

That's just not improvement in training and food they eat. It's impossible to make those improvement in that short amount of time (like 10 years and you notice the difference).

It's amazing with all the money in football and so few cases of doping. There's a lot of money to be made and if you got plenty of advantages if you don't get tired, can work out on 120% all year round amnd recover from injuries quicker, so why are there so few cases of doping? Heck, Juventus was "caught" with their hands in the jar in the late 90's and Del Piero etc got away with it.

Nobody seem to want to talk about this, they say doping doesn't improve your game or whatever. That's bullshit.

It's just americans who gives a shit about female Soccer. Probably because it's their only way to be relevant in the football world since they got no competition.

But basically all soccer fans in USA are hipsters who want to be apart of some group or feel special because they like what the europeans like. Probably know nothing about the long history USA actually has with the sport.

Or they go full out happening this summer. Starts attacks in France, the hooligans go wild creating basically a warzone in France.

And then they establish a "temporary" crisis government who has to take control of all nations in the union to imprison and handle all the legalities between the different nationalities in France.

Any attacks will have the effect of swinging more Brits to vote LEAVE on BREXIT. Which will hasten the death of the EU and encourage others to leave the EU.

We've ironically come full circle to the point where ISIS is aloha snackbarring to save Europe…

France is going to have the games shown on massive screens with thousands of people in large groups. If there isnt a large scale attack ill be amazed. They are making it so easy to target people and with the availability of weapons on the continent its almost certain.

terrorist attack happen only when you are not expecting them

Like the Spanish Inquisition.

The cucksuckers in charge learned from past attacks.

Expect genuine Islam attacks along with false flag "far right" "anti-muslim" attacks.

God damn son, look at those jaws.

Kek they'd still all lose to a junior teen men's league.

Also pic related

Stade de France is in St. Denis.

Pic related.

cuckolds through and through

Oh I agree. Though the biggest dopers today are the Spanish and the Germans. In Spain the govt, covers it up, and the Germans are scientific about it. Juventus got caught because the Italians are just shit at organizing and keeping dirty laundry in-house.

Still though, my point was that you can't tell just by looking at mens' bodies… unlike the women where it's obvious.

I think there will be only three outcomes

Prepare for kebab players doing the most goals and how they bring such a vibrant, exciting culture and play style. Expect to sweep raped/fondled women and little girls under a rug, but a sandnigger woman or spawn getting gently pushed by a white dude will make the news everywhere.

That pretty much covers all the possibilities.

The only thing to me is that I don't think anything will happen. Why risk losing shekels if now international fans are too damn scared to go watch international games? That means a loss in plane ticket sales, shopping, restaurant, the stadiums, etc.
I don't really wish for the death of people, but damn if they need to have a rude awakening.

Since OP never provided any news sources i'll provide some (all from rt.com), along with information related to Euro 2016.

France launches terror app specifically for Euro 2016 spectators
rt.com/news/345844-france-terror-alert-app/

Both British and German Intelligence warn France that terrorists set sights on Euro 2016
rt.com/uk/345734-euro-football-terror-threat/
rt.com/news/344654-terrorists-sights-euro-championship/

US state department urges citizens not to visit Europe
rt.com/usa/344968-state-department-europe-advisory/
Though they have done this every year for the past 3 or so around this season of year, apparently.

Transportation union strikes coincide with Euro 2016, possibly stopping all mass transit
rt.com/news/344975-france-protests-transport-euro/
Train carrying 2016 Euro Trophy is blocked by the strike
rt.com/news/345851-euro-paris-trophy-blocked/

Not only that but this is the month of Ramadan, and a drudge article 2 days ago mentioned that there were ISIS reports back in April saying stuff would ramp up globally around June.
This was the article
archive.is/QD6SD

I also remember reading that Russia has sent special forces for their team, as they are the most hated because they've killed 28,000 ISIS members with Syrian's army and Russia's airstrikes since September 2015 (statistic on rt.com a week ago).

Each team is assigned 2 special forces or whatever highly trained French agent, from what I read in one of the above articles. Plenty of security and hopefully that deters any attack.

Where's the mass riot between britain and russian hooligans on one side, and kebab on the other side ?

WHERE'S THE PIG OF MARSEILLE ?

Oh, I'd want nothing more than seeing kebabs being wrecked by hooligans, I just hope the police doesn't arrest the hooligans but bend over the violent kebabs, as always.
Fuck their shit up, Pig of Marseille.

Wait, 500,000? So 500,000 people are going to be out of the country during the EU Referendum… Majority of whom are likely to be right-wing

They know if a Paris style attack happened again at Euro 2016 LePen would immediately win 100% of the vote.

Let's assume that these attacks are always managed, if not out right staged with crisis actors. I cannot see any way for this to be a positive for the EU and stopping a Brexit vote. So if we do see a mass casualty islamic attack, that would give credence to the idea that these are organic events.

If however, following such an attack, the perpetrators are all caught in an operation hailing the brilliant cooperation of some EU Police task force, then I suppose the idea of these being psyops would be back on the table.

Given that I do think these are managed events, I don't believe we'll see an attack during the Euro cup. They'll want to focus on strong union nonsense.

Nothing will happen on a grand scale. There may be a chimpout or two

If I'm right and jews will try to start WW3 or another ME conflict, think about hundreds or thousands.

I hope I'm wrong about this. We don't need another bloody war for israel nor White victims of terror attacks or false flags.

I'm hoping for six gorillion more!

=Praise kek==

pleb

this isn't 9gag

I don't know if there's already a thread about this:

Every time.

If dubs, it's happening.

archive.is/BSphr

Jesus christ, they could knock a horse out with those chins.

Croatia removing kebab on Sunday

8 bombs, 8 shootings

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER
COME ON, ENGLAND!

witnessed

Maybe nothing, Brexit is too close.

Maybe some serious happenings though, it is Summer.

IF KEK WILLS IT, IT SHALL BE DONE. CZEXIT BROTHERS!

steroids

Kek has abandoned us.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fears-isis-use-flying-drone-8147744

Seems you're hitting near the mark user.

Are any Jews potentially cashing on insurance if a stadium bombing occurs?

Low energy.

WE ARE FORSAKEN.

Capslock doesn't increase your energy

LOL

World cup vs Germoney still hurts

None at the events.
All outside and sporadic soft target hits. There's 13000+ soldiers working security on the venues, not happening there.

IT BEGINS

If dubs: 300 dead, 5 reported suspects, all suspects at large for one week

If hitler dubs: 300 dead at event, 5 reported suspects, suspects kill more people as they flee

Fuck off all you faggots. I hear kek is a big fan of soccer and wants a nice clean tournament.

Maybe a few stabbings and the pig of Marseille going wild, but nothing major will go down.

The trips say otherwise.

(checked)
That's a strange way to say shitskins.

"no"

24th and later only.