It finally happened Pol. I HATE the Juden

I never even knew you guys existed until a year or ago. Since then I have been consuming so much material my entire worldview is different.

I have a high IQ, and used to consider myself a neocon (I feel ashamed to have ever done so now.)

When I was first red pilled on race, I was fascinated by Jewish IQ more than anything else as it explained events in the past. Why they have been successful ect… I assumed that they were just persecuted for being successful and people didn't like them because they were stupid nazis. After reading culture of critique, after reading the protocols, after seeing everything that has transpired over the last couple years, after reading about history and the tens of millions of lives that have been wasted in pointless avoidable wars for Jewish interest, after reading "You Gentiles" and finally realizing there can be no reconciliation between our peoples, after realizing that these people HATE US, its finally happened. It feels strange to admit it since I've been taught my whole life not to hate. I don't hate blacks, I don't hate mexicans, I don't even hate arabs. They are idiots, violent idiots, but they are fundamentally an honest people.

That being said, I HATE JEWS. These people are incapable of losing their arrogance, their sadism, and their need to dominate everyone else. The only solution to the JQ is to gas them all.

I realize now that conditioning me to be loving and accepting of all peoples was only conditioning me to turn me into a slave. Telling me not to hate was to make me accept the chains when they were placed upon me.

What have you done to me Pol? What have you done to me….

you'll never be able to go back

time to carry it with you every day. And start learning to hide your power level.

It takes a long time to get to this point. Once you realize that "race war" is a better explanation for what is going on than the alternate diatribes, everything opens up. They used to call that becoming "Jew Wise"

Well apparently we neglected to teach you that it's pronounced Holla Forums

smells like a slide, what is the discussion here?

Welcome, brother.

Bump
Feels right doesn't it :^)

It gets worse when your Jewdar gets really fine tuned, and every time you see a Jew on the street, it just soils your day a little bit.

Listen buddy, it's a journey and all Holla Forumsacks go through that stage. You don't need to be ashamed for taking the steps towards furthering your own knowledge. Do learn not to take yourself too seriously lest you become another mindless follower. Always find your conclusions on your own and then bring them to the table to compare with others.

Liar.

Jewish IQ is total bullshit - the only group exhibiting heightened IQ is, potentially, the Ashkenazis, and even that's arguable.

And you aren't even there yet bro.

Its not about merely hating the Jews.

Its about hating Judaism, and everything that comes with it.

REMINDER ISRAELIS HAVE 95 AVERAGE I.Q.

Save your energy. Hate evil. If some Jews overlap with that fine, hate them. It is refreshing to hate evil and love what is right. It is a drag to over-obsess about the Jews. Irrational blind hate is an oriental trait. Stay white.

Requesting the welcome to Holla Forums cartoon with the nazi giving the newly inducted normie a baseball bat. You know the one

Jews are hated because 99% of them are evil. If you haven't learned that by now you honestly don't belong here.

By Gilad Atzmon

While Islam and Christianity can be easily understood as belief systems, Judaism actually defies the notion of belief all together. Judaism is an obedience regulative system. The Judaic universe is ruled by ‘mitzvoth’ (commandment), a set of 613 precepts and directives ordered by God. In opposition to Christianity and Islam that build from spiritual and heavenly precepts in worship to a transcendental God, the Judaic subject subscribes to strict earthly and material observance. While the Islamo-Christian is wrapped in God’s loving and the spirituality of the sublime and divinity, the follower of Judaism is judged by his or her ability to adhere to hundreds of rigorous earthly orders.

A brief look at the Judaic Sabbath common prayer reveals the nature of Judaism as an obedience regulatory system. As we can see below, in Judaism, even God-loving is not an involuntary act:

“You shall love Adonai your God with all your heart,
with all your soul, and with all your might.
Take to heart these instructions with which I charge you this day.

…Thus you shall remember to observe all My commandments
and to be holy to your God.
I am Adonai, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt to be your God:
I am Adonai your God.”

(Common Prayers for Shabbat Evening From Deuteronomy and Numbers)

For the Jew, belief and God-loving are not subject to either rational discretion or spiritual impulse. God loving, as we read above, is a strict “charge”, an order. But if Judaism is not a belief system, what kind of system is it? Does the Judaic subject believe in anything at all?

The answer is yes: the Jew believes in ‘The Jews’ and the Jews believe in ‘The Jew.’ This mode of mutual affirmation establishes a solid and forceful tribal continuum that serves the collective as well as the singular subject. Accordingly, the subject adheres to the collective and vice versa. In pragmatic terms, the Jew sticks to the ‘chosen people’ and, together the ‘chosenites’ uphold a collective sense of choseness.

In Judaism, ‘choseness’ is the belief that the Jewish people were singularly chosen to enter into a covenant with God. For religious Jews, being chosen is realised as a duty. According to Judaic belief, the Jews have been placed on earth to fulfill a certain purpose. This purpose is bestowed upon the Jews and they pass it from father to son.[1]

In reality, the first Jews invented a God who chose them over all other people. For some reason this God is occasionally cruel, often non-ethical and as if this were not enough, not exactly a nice father. The Jewish God doesn’t even allow his people to call him by name. One may wonder what led the first Jews to invent such a horrid father figure. One may further question what led the Jews to sustain their ‘relationship’ with such an obnoxious father. The answer is surprisingly simple. They don’t.

The Jews don’t believe in God, they are observant of God. They believe in themselves- the Jews believe in ‘The Jew’ and vice versa. Within this peculiar troubled family affair, the Jew is free to dump God, as an author can freely re-write or at least re-shape his or her own narrative. But the Jew can never dump the Jews as much as the Jews can’t allow ‘The Jew’ to go free. And what about God, can he be emancipated, can he choose another people? Certainly not. Unlike the Jew who is free to dump God while clinging to a Jewish identity, the Jewish God is merely a Jewish protagonist, he can’t go anywhere, he is stuck with ‘his’ chosen people forever.

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Choseness, so it seems, is hardly a heavenly gift, it is in fact a curse. It confines the Jew in a realm of self-imposed commandment and materiality. Instead of beauty, holiness and the pursuit of the divine and the sublime, the rabbinical Jew is left with an earthly obedience scheme that is sustained by a rigid tribal setting. ‘The Jew’ and ‘The Jews’ are bound in a set of mutual affirmations in which God serves an instrumental role.

Some may rightly argue that this spectacular bond between the Jews and ‘The Jew’ is essential for an understanding of the dichotomy between Judaic tribalism and the universal appeal of Islamo-Christian beliefs.

The Judaic crude intolerance towards dissent serves as an example of the above. Throughout their history, Jews have proven themselves hostile toward their nonconformists; now we are ready to grasp why. For the Islamo-Christian, secularization, for instance, entails a rejection of a transcendental affair. But for the rabbinical Judaic subject, failure to conform constitutes a rejection of the Jews. It interferes crudely with the fragile relationship between ‘The Jew’ and the Jews. It shatters the self-affirmation mechanism. While in the case of Christianity and Islam dumping God suggests turning one’s back on a remote supernatural entity, in the case of Judaism, such an act is interpreted as a disbelief in the tribe.

This interpretation may help illuminate Jesus’ plight. It may explain the reasoning behind the brutal Rabbinical Herem (excommunication) against Spinoza and Uriel Da Costa. And it also explains why the secular and the so-called ‘progressive’ Jew is equally obnoxious towards dissent or any form of criticism from within. If Judaism is not a belief system but rather a system of obedience regulation, then Jewish identity politics is merely an extension of the above regulatory philosophy.

Jews often drop their God, simply to invent a different God who ‘facilitates’ subscription to a new regulatory system. The new system, like the old outlines a new set of strict commandments, a manner of speech and rigorous boundaries of ‘kosher’ conduct.

In the beginning of the 20th century, for instance, Bolshevism appealed to many Eastern European Jews. It provided a sense of self-righteousness in addition to regulating a strict form of obedience. As we know, it didn’t take long for Bolshevism to mature into a genocidal doctrine that made Old Testament barbarism look like a juvenile fairytale. The Holocaust, that seems to be the most popular Jewish religion at present, may be the ultimate and final stage in Jewish historical development. According to the Holocaust religion, ‘God died in Auschwitz.’ Within the context of the Holocaust religion, ‘The Jew’ is the new Jewish God. The Holocaust religion has finally united ‘The Jew’ and the Jews into a self-sufficient comprehensive and independent ‘God-less’ religious narrative. Both were about to be eradicated. But, not only were they both saved: they have prevailed and each did so independently. In the Holocaust religion, Jews are both victims and oppressors - they have transformed slavery into empowerment and they did it all alone, in spite of being dumped by their treacherous God. The Holocaust religion, like Judaism, prescribes a manner of speech and a strict set of commandments. Most crucially, like more traditional Judaism, it is totally and disgracefully intolerant toward dissent.

Due to the lack of a divine transcendental entity, Jewish religions have always regarded criticism as rejection of the tribe. Jewish religions, whether Judaism, Bolshevism or Holocaust, are equally intolerant towards criticism and dissent. Jewish religions treat opposition as a vile attempt at ‘delegitimization’ on the verge of genocidal inclination.

Jewish religions can be defined as different templates that facilitate a sense of choseness. They affirm a bond between an imaginary marginal ‘collective’ and a phantasmal ‘archetype’: the Bolshevists and ‘The Bolshevik’, the Survivours and ‘The Survivour’, the Jews and ‘The Jew,’ and so on. The bond between the collective and the idea of an archetypical singularity is always maintained by a set of rigid commandments, a correct manner of speech, some strict regulatory guidelines for behavior and vile opposition to dissent.

Tragically enough, intolerance of dissent has become a universal Western political symptom. Incidentally, Christianity, Islam, religion and divinity in general are also under attack within the context of contemporary Western discourse. Is this a symptom of the Jerusalemification of our Western universe? Is the emergence of the tyranny of political correctness a coincidence?

I'm kind of new myself. Came here around the time With Open Gates got pushed (It wasn't actually because of the video.) I've gotten a lot of clarity about what is going on in the grand scale, but I still cannot tell Jewish appearances from Gentile appearances for the life of me. I've got a list of things to check in my head, but it really is just unnatural at the moment. Oddly enough, We're often accused of judging people by superficial things skin colour rather than character, but I've had a lot of success looking for Jews based purely on their character. For example spoilers because I found this pretty disgusting 1st Pic related came up in one of my classes, and I was told that the material used to cover the dish was rat fur. Nothing was really explained about the "artist", but I had a feeling she was from the tribe. After class, I looked her up (2nd pic related), and sure enough I was right. There's a difference between knowing about all this degeneracy they're responsible for and seeing it for yourself.

that's fucking gold

Haha, jesus christ. Tableware made of rat fur?
Triggered

You did real good, user. It's much more effective to use character as a detection tool than appearance.

that wasn't my image.

Thanks for the survey results, stormhomo, but you missed the point.

I wouldn't worry about it for too much longer, the Jew has been hoisted by his own petard. Jews are the biggest proponents of inter-racial couples (every mixed couple I know is a black male/jewish female). Add to that, Tel Aviv is the fag capitol of the world. Jews are so repulsed with their own race (pic related), they can't help but want to get their shit pushed in by uncircumcised goy-toys.

Jews are all masochists, and the trendy way to be a masochist is to get fucked in the ass or impregnated by some coon that will inevitably beat the piss out of you. Jews are also staggeringly dumb, the IQ myth is just that. These are inbred rodents that think they can cheat their own god by sacrificing chickens like some african bush-doctor. Savages that only several thousand years of cousin-fucking could produce.

Welcome to the resistance OP

kek. Well fucking said, user.

Yeah that second images sums up my experience here.

It took me years of living in a Los Angeles apartment where my Gentile girlfriend and I were the only non-Jews in the whole building before I understood what these people were all about.

So crass. So rude. One of them called me "goyim" to my face and it took everything I had to keep from going off on her.

I never knew how much they hated us until I had to spend a lot of time around them.

That was when I took the red pill, and descended deeper down the rabbit hole…

Now I know that Hitler was right, and if the Jews had their way, we'd have worldwide slavery with the Hebrews being the only exempted class from servitude.

Believe me, I am very humble now and open to new ideas after realizing everything I learned was a lie. I used to be more arrogant (as smart people often are) and have the bias of being a know it all.

Now I really do know it all, but I am aware that I can be susceptible to propaganda and lies in a way I never before thought possible.

I hate this honestly. I wish I could go back.

we're your family now OP, do you still believe the myth of the Jewish IQ?

We all arrived at that point. It sucks, but you cannot dwell on it. You must move forward. There is no going back.

Its not a myth. First off, high amounts of non ashkenazi living in Israel, so the 95 figure average doesn't mean anything.

Secondly, in regards to verbal intelligence, there is likely a strong division between elite Jews who generally marry each other and the Jewish underclass. For example there is actually a lot of race mixing among Jews at normal middle class levels, but among JEws who have high incomes, they are very ethnocentric. If you come across the obvious Jew who wears his Jew bullshit, they probably aren't as smart. But Jews who are intelligent and aren't obviously religious when looking at them are likely above average intelligence.

The truth is a difficult burden to bear. You're just at the beginning of the path too…

why hide it?
as soon as you know your shit and can defend your positions get to redpilling irl. Life feels noticeably better and i walk taller. Hope for the future and having something bigger than yourself you are willing to die for makes you feel more alive.

though never get dragged into an argument with a jew irl though. uncle adolphs quote about their dialectic is spot on. might as well talk to a cat for all the good it will do you.

if you actually paid attention to soviet Russian history, you would immediately learn about the christfag genocide the kikes committed on the Russian populace.

If that did not redpill you on their plans then by god you must be retarded or under bad form of some peer pressure.

kill the jews

Fucking idiots

OP I would personally remind you to be conservative. Does that mean disregard your beliefs? No, not at all. But it does mean keep a low profile, don't broadcast this.

I have a good amount of Jewish friends, and most of them are solid people. I myself struggle with hating the Jew because I know the Jews have a lot of control in the world yet the ones I know are upstanding people. Not perfect by an stretch.

Then again I'm not hanging out with Orthodox or even Jews who go to synagogue regularly, but they're all kind people to me.

Again, keep the knowledge you know to yourself. Only share it with those who you already know will agree with you. A lot of Jews hate Jews too…but they're afraid to say so or else they get labelled a "self hating Jew" which is like uncle tom but for jews.

The emotion you are feeling is envy.

You are envious that they have in-group preference, whereas you come from a people that does not.

You know I was thinking about this the other day. The "Jews have a higher IQ" is pretty clearly a lie, at least from my own experience.

It's like my gf who constantly brags about being a PHD and going to Harvard. You've met her kind. They are 90 IQ types who have enough education to sound smart to the 100 IQ guy who went to public school and works on a road crew. They are so desperate to be smart and special, but it's all a lie.

Jews, as a rule, are ass ugly but unlike niggers who arent even the same species as people jews look white enough, but they are almost always bottom tier. I know girls who used jdate and all the dudes were short and balding.

This make me think of how feminists and SJWs are pretty much always ugly.

I'm starting to wonder if what we consider kikery. Bitterness, tribalism, lying, victim complex, self-destructiveness, power grabs, self-loathing, gender confusion, etc. These things arent really Jewish. We think of them as being jewish because the jews have been doing this for 100s of years.

But what if it's just human nature. This is how people compensate for wanting to be strong and special but never being able to be a real winner. When you are inferior, or at best average and can never attain true greatness you act like a jew.

Jews had 100s of years to develop this, but everything is evolving more rapidly now. Feminism and SJWs grew into this over a few dozen years. And with gamergate we saw it develop in just a few years. So communism, cultural marxism, feminism, SJWs, antigamers, all this shit is less jewish plots but just a natural reaction to one's own inferiority. More specifically anger and self-hatred over one's inferiority.

That's why they hate successful people so much. That's why they hate Trump. That's why they hate beauty and whites.

You'll never be able to go back OP.

Israel has a lot of mudshits and there are different strains of Jews. The smart ones are Ashkenazi, and those are the ones that control Europe and NA. Their average IQ is above 120 iirc.

Don't forget you're here forever, OP.

No, you create a situation where you pit them against each other.

Try again.

Vid related

Yeah, it can be really weird. I've had that happen now as well.

Why are you making the assumption that the jewish founding of soviet state is well known among bluepills?

Thing is, they hate evil and manipulation, not themselves.

I bet the ones you're fine with are all standard middle class.

The jewish scheme still isn't common knowledge enough among red-pillers. Let me explain. Judaism is a pyramid scheme for the intelligent: those Jews who accrue power and wealth rise through the ranks. Those Jews who aren't smart enough are allowed to consider themselves Jews, but serve as a shield of disinformation for the Jewish elite. The Jewish elite are able to collude in peace, and accept new members based on how much power/wealth they bring to the table.

Judaism tells its followers to accept proven science over its own doctrine, for god's sake. They are atheistic in how self-centered they are. Colluding at the top of the economy has been the most effective way to gain power, and Jews have cynically exploited the economy by being the biggest bullies around. Join them or lose.

No sympathy for Jews. Intelligence has surpassed organized religion, and too many men are now smart & organized without religion. The Jewish cult is losing its effectiveness because its monopoly on subversion is being lost.

jew IQ is a lie like everything else

I'm not convinced semite IQ is higher than white IQ. They have higher paranoia and criminal instinct, because they are descended from herdsmens of the middle east, where wealth ( livestock ) can be stolen easily.

Europeans were more woodsmen, their wealth was taken from the woods, and its less plausible to steal a tree than it is a sheep.

Even with the burden of jews on their backs, Euros were the ones that made nearly all the advances in maths science and tech over the last 800 years, the jews simply aren't as able to use their minds to do that. So by that measure Euros are more intelligent.

There are other things that jews have done to raise their effective IQ over euros. When jews take control of a white nation, they genocide its middle and upper class and do this for several generations. This leaves behind the dumb working class goyim, effectively dumbing the average intelligence of the host genepool.

Also they poison the host with aluminium and mercury ( via vaccines ), which retard brain ability.

Finally they give the goyim shit education and brainwash them with lies in the media.

Hence when you compare jews to goyim, the jew seems much smarter.

I'd be interested to see the ability of a nation of whites that has been fully educated ( including about war and psy-ops ), not given dumbing down poison and who have been selectively bred a few generations to restore the upper class intelligence.

The Jewish system is set up to let the intelligent Jews be their leaders. The Jewish elite are plenty smart. The Jew as a race is irrelevant.

Back to >>/reddit/

every jew I've befriended so far had a debilitating mental illness or disability. I've heard mental ilness is common among them is that true?

Fucking capped, Sir.

herp fucking derp

Lurk more, faggot. Your revelation is unremarkable, and you have contributed nothing of value.

One of the worst

Welcome home, brother

Lurk more, faggot

wat

Welcome user. The rabbit hole only goes deeper.

Being redpilled on the JQ is most acidic to your soul because its not even remotely within the realm of politics so it burns inside for your entire life. First your country has to have a semi-awakening and unpoz itself, then it has to at least embrace civic nationalism (like trump, orban, etc). Then it has to evolve into actual ethnic nationalism, and then finally address the JQ. We are far ahead of our society in this board.

you shouldnt want to

pussy, atleast try to redpill others in subtle ways

Regale me with an elaboration

user, havn't you learned anything about Jewish propaganda yet?

Required reading for all Holla Forumsacks. A Jew honestly outlining why Jews hate whites and why whites have a right to respond with ani-semitism.

No. The solution is to isolate them in a certain place, like Israel, then drive them out of positions of power in all places and drive them out of all other nations.

Educate all people on Earth as to who and what they are by nature. Subversive, hateful, domineering, hypocritical, ammoral.

Isolate them like Iran or North Korea.

Stand by and watch that Kike nation get fucked by every other nation on earth as soon as they step out of line.

Make them wear stars whenever they leave Israel.

Not all people born Jews stay Jews. Some Jews renounce their Jewish identity to various degrees. As long as they aren't leftists or neocons, I would give them a pass.

Hitlers mistake was to kill Jews indiscriminately. He should have just targeted those Jews who are overtly antagonistic to Gentile interests.

I agree, but it is very hard for Jews to stop being Jews. If they do not think and behave like a Jew fine, but most of them, even those, are die hard whiny leftists.