Trumpcucks will defend this

trumpcucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobson's_choice
gimpshop.com/tutorials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody's nervous

He says good things about everyone until they attack him. Pay attention retard.

[trumpcuck rationalizations intensify]

[le]

You guys should pat attention. I've listen and read the very rational, logical and thought provoking arguments against Trump here on Holla Forums and it's convinced me to become a Bro for Hillary.

#BrosForHillary
#DumpTrump

The Increasingly Nervous Man strikes again

This. I guess calling out the lack of impartial judges is making the libtards sweat. They can't maintain the mental gymnastics to believe "Racist judges throw more blacks into jail" and "Judges aren't racist, Donald Drumpf!"

Or just more Holla Forums shilling. Hopefully the fucking mods do something right and ban this filth.

pick 1

someone's upset :)
did daddy touch your wee wee?

Oh hai, kike

He does it again. I simply cannot support Trump in any way. I'm a CruzMissile now.

#CruzMissile
#WeCanStillWinAtConvention
#DumpTrump

kek

Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth calling the God Emperor literally Hitler and simultaneously a zionist puppet, kike. It just makes it obvious how much you fear him having one iota of support from anyone.

I wonder why? :^)

actually i only called Zion Don a zionist puppet.

(((D&C)))

Wow it's like it's all just one person

welp i'm convinced
lol you retard

trumpcucks have no idea how retarded the sound

I find it pretty interesting how this thread pops up when Holla Forums is under attack by evalion spammer d&c shills again. Almost as if the two are related somehow.

I'm sure it's pure coincidence though

This D&C shit is pointless now that the Republicans have their nominee as none of us are going to vote for Hillary. Why do you shills waste your time?

Trump is uncucking the world faggot.

pick 1

Yeah, you don't get this place or offensive humor, do you?

what the fuck are you talking about lmoa

How much do you make?

You made an effort, a terrible effort, but still more than most shills.

show us how not triggered you are in your next response lol

brings up a funny point: there's longer any alternative to the God Emperor, the nomination is his'

So when you shill against him you aren't implying Holla Forums should support Cruz, Katshit, Rubio, Yeb, or even Bernie seeing as how he's getting fucked out of the democuck nomination.

You're implying Holla Forums should support Hillary

Ok OP, you convinced me. I'll vote for Jeb! now. You know, as he always says: slow and steady wins the race! (Maybe Kasich wouldn't be such a bad pick either, for the same reason.)
#GuacBowlForPresident #DumpWinner #AutistsForJeb

Still voting for him. There's no one better at this point. I wanted Rand. Ron would've been ideal.

Dubs get

trumpcucks really are this retarded

Kek shilling for Hillary the dyke on Holla Forums

aww

who should I vote for then?

will your autist friends still be impressed with the length of your ebin trooling thread when a quarter of the posts are your own?

lelelel

So who is Holla Forums supposed to support if not Trump, jewboy?

If I've been convinced of anything, it's of the reality of shills. Sad. Very, very sad.

How much do they pay you per post, anyway?

kek this whole thread.

lol

Which Pac is it? What do the pay through, paypal? Lol is it like ebay where they jew you on their cut?

no wonder you support zion don lol

Lol come on nigger we wanna know.

this is a board for sharing and discussion opinions.

what is your opinion, who would you vote for?

Don't try to argue with the Jew. He'll swindle his way out of even the most direct questions. And just look at this shit memes: . They look like something an balding government employee in a grey cublicle would make with Corel Draw. Why debase yourself by engaging him? The faggot can't even get dubs.

Hahahaha

Listen up jewboy, you can't tell the goyim "don't vote for x" without giving them an alternative, because without giving them an alternative they'll just shrug and vote the the God Emperor.

0/10 shilling.

But 10/10 for being such an intellectual lazy kike you can't even answer the question "who should I vote for instead?"

So many cucks ITT

So many keks ITT

They think that they have to make a choice between Trump or Hillary.
Not supporting either one doesn't even occur to them.

and they do it for free (gratis & kostenlos)

the "mind" of a kike

implying the memes are from donald

applied memetics strikes again with rodent shit tier memes

6 million kekels

called it

The Trump sympathizers are shilling for Israel by proxy and yet they go around and call people who oppose Trumplet "jewboys". They are turning into total caricatures.

it really is the height of irony

I don't have to
He's already here, chaim.

It's meme magic. The Trumpcucks have cucked themselves with their kek (cuck) faggotry.

All these years I expected to face preternaturally cunning conspirators who had spun the threads of history centuries in advance, and instead, they send us Ranjeed who gets paid 0.001c per post.

Herein you have the demonstration that our enemy is weak and afraid. This is the best he has. Low energy. Sad.

lmoa

lol had to invite your buddy so it wasn't just you sperging out for 20 posts of low energy mspaint memes? sad fam
at least it's fun to watch

wow

ftfy

who are you voting for?

Get with it, Schlomo

I am voting for natsoc revolution.
You know i'l be victorious one day

trumpcucks have reach new levels of mental retardation

it's strange how kikes always have away of making themselves known, even here, on an anonymous imageboard…

lelelel

Sorry man, was that triggering? Did you hear a lot of "jewboy" taunts back in elementary school?

By the way, your logic makes no sense not that anyone was expecting it to

It's almost like you DON'T really think Trump and Hillary are the same, and in reality you're specifically invested in Trump not winning or something :^)

lmoa

It is the most important decision of your life! Hehehe.

Every day I look for jews shilling against the God Emperor, as proof of his righteousness. And God always provides.

You are right OP. This video has changed my mind totally. I am now going to throw my full weight behind Hillary.

wtf do you think your bait thread is going to do cuckservative scum

All this Jewish shilling against Trump is making him sound better and better but I doubt he'll live up to the hype.

oh no, it's a free-thinker
he sure showed me

You are probably not going to believe me, but i was a reluctant, but vocal Trump supporter before he started going full retard last month. His spell has worn off.

truly enlightened

And you wonder why you get called jewboy, jewboy

Why do you want Holla Forums not to vote when voting or not voting has the exact same outcome?

Who are you voting for?

$2.20, keep going, gotta pay the rent

At least the memes are getting better.

you should make some FNAF memes and doges, that will convince even the most diehard partisans

I'm beginning to think you also get paid every time you use the word "cuck"

trumpcuck tears dont pay rent sadly

they sure taste good tho

Trump flip-flopped on liking Shillary? Looks like I've got no choice but to #cuck4hilldgod

When you are faced with two disastrous choice, it doesn't matter what you choose and it certainly doesn't make sense to put on a cheerleader outfit and get all emotional when someone tells you that it is going to be a disaster either way.

aww

lol fam… i dont know how to tell you this but… no u

Between the tears and the cum that's a lot of sodium in your diet

This sounds like a berniefag statement.

You lost this thread about 100 posts ago, but keep trying lel

[trumpcuck projections intensify]

betafag detected

Berniefags are in the same hamsterwheel as Trump sympathizers. It is a hobson's choice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobson's_choice

OP is a faggot

Too long; didn't watch. I can observe this , and as always, judge the man by his enemies.

There are shills who will take issue with this logic (read: the act of paying attention), then change IPs and agree with themselves, and they think they do this dance without anybody knowing their tricks.
Its insulting how lazy these efforts are.

I think it's broken

You're absolutely right and that's why I'm #barkmissile4lyf now!

Let's be honest: not really.

Consider, however, that some shill somewhere is getting paid to draw Jew penises in mspaint. What a world we live in.

I went down this path too. Questioning them is useless. They're not paid to to answer you and you'll never get any answer out of them either, no matter how diretly or insistently you ask. Just point and laugh, and hope that their low-income job and the ostracism they experience will one day drive them to suicide.

These people are literally paid to shitpost on chans. When their few acquaintances ask them what they do, they have to mumble something about "government work", knowing that they'd become the objects of derision and disgust if people ever found out about their pathetic job. Imagine the fattest, most pimple-faced NEET subsisting on tendies in his cigarette-butt-filled basement - these people have accomplished even less than him. Shill shitposter… Fuck, I can't even imagine what a pathetic life that must be. Drug dealers and crackhead hookers lead a more fulfilled existence.

Do you want to get fucked in the ass or raped in the ass? Tell me.

Salon is part of the jewish hivemind. You're part of the jewish hivemind. Problem bro?

Stop hitting yourself, jewboy

Anyone that uses the forced meme Trumpcucks, is an obvious shill.
They aren't trying to win your opinion here. They are not trying to change your mind. They are not trying to bring down Trump. They won't. They might confuse a few morons, but that's all that will happen.
The main point of this shit, and this shitty thread, is DC and sliding.
That's why (((they))) purposely use low quality bait. It incites us to reply and call them out.
I could get into an analysis on their lack of humor, widely different memeing styles (which suck), and how they present (((facts))), but it doesn't matter.
Ultimately, we are bumping the thread and they win with this crap if we do.
So please
Sage

cap'd and added to my cringe folder. thanks

I just enjoy fucking with shills and making them out themselves harder and harder, nigga. I don't expect them to give me an answer. Which speaks volumes.

also
this is Holla Forums

Something I've noticed from this fagborg and others is that they invariably bring Kek into it and talk about it as if we all literally worship Kek. It's like a litmus test for shills.

When it comes down to it, Hillary is just another puppet. A reliable puppet, but still a puppet. We know who's pulling the strings though. :^)

and the sad part is they're not even good at it. The easiest job in the world and they just end up getting laughed at by basement dwelling teens who masturbate to anime.

headpatted in the ass

Israel

Oh wow. And I see your memes are still awful. Jesus.

I haven't read, are you one of the people pretending to be from Holla Forums? (as if these QUALITY memes don't clear that up)

will the trumpcuck projections ever stop lmoa

Actually, due to the age of the photograph in question, one of the sockets is most likely switched.

Ceiling lights in every room is a fairly modern thing that didn't really come about until the 70s or 80s. Light switches simply turned on or off one of the sockets in each room, which a standing lamp would be plugged into.

In some dwellings, I'm sure that almost half of the outlets in any room outside the kitchen were probably switched, because there wasn't a whole lot of shit to plug in back then except for appliances, tools, and lights. And people like wall switches for lights.

Based on the child's shadow being cast from a light source left of the camera, I suppose it's safe to assume that a light source is outside of frame, and due to how bright the light source is, it's probably artificial. Which means a lamp was lit, which means the switch was on, which means both outlets probably were hot.

Of course, it's also safe to assume that this wasn't a natural photograph. This shot was coordinated in some sort of child safety campaign regarding not sticking shit into outlets. Which means, in the interest of the child's safety, both outlets were most likely off.

So I guess in this instance, both options were probably 100% safe.

Try harder you stupid fuck!

It all makes sense

yeah, that and either triggering weebs to spam, or samefagging to pretend to be a triggered weeb spamming in response to someone talking bad about their waifus.
Honestly, I don't care who is into anime and kek and whatever.
Kek posting is fun, dont get me wrong.
but spamming, or provoking spamming, is just a shill tactic.
It becomes more obvious the more we see it.

using the forced meme trumpcucks, I rest my case

kikes love to use their new phrase to try and anger us. Just give them a good dose of the following:

ENOUGH OF THAT, RAT

i cant. trolling trumpkikes is getting easier and easier

I mean really, is this persuasion or some kind of weirdly incompetent torture? The complete lack of effort here doesn't even sway normalfags. What the fuck do you think you're going to do here?

(checked).
Quality post.

lol, i also detected a smidgen of guilt.

ENOUGH OF THAT, RAT

expose you trumpkikes. oh look it worked

So seriously, does your marker of "successful trolling" consist of us telling you that you're retarded and putting your name in parentheses?

lolwut

ENOUGH OF THAT, RAT

Ha holy shit I was right, both threads ARE yours

Get a life

To who? You're among nobody but your enemies, spreading nothing but lies, and nobody but you is upset.

This is a plan that is severely lacking in strategy.
Shitty images do not an argument make.

Zion Don agrees.

he has a thread on /n/ too

excuse me
he has 4 threads on /n/

I counted.

Dubs by anons: 29
Dubs by you: 0

>>>/n/

ENOUGH OF THAT, RAT

Goddamn thats painful to read.

And probably more than just two here

Not my fault that you have a small folder and a bad memory, better luck next time

xD

please remember to sage, guys.
we dont want to bump this crap anymore

So like one guy replies 33 fucking times to his own propaganda. How much is that in HillBucks?

trumpcucks are autistic too. this just keeps getting better lol

my bad man.

that's autism speaks, my friend.

missed again fambalam

your picture is fucking embarrassing you're a fucking moron kill yourself

so who are you voting for?

Have you noticed something else?

Look at somet of the posts: >>6235320

All this stuff utilizing shitty photoshop, nazi imagery, stars of david, and a smattering of our own memes, but through all his comments, he's focused 100% on "Trump = kike supporter/ Trump = israel supporter" while never going into the finer points (important: like a stormfag would) about how "supporting kikes undermines yadda-yadda and supports yadda-yadda (I'm being vague so as not to give this faggot ideas)

This, combined with this GLUT of shitty memes, would would obviously have required time and effort to make (and I've never seen these before), gives me this conclusion:

OP isn't just some redditor wandering in, he's ACTUAL JIDF or ADL, coming in with a file full of images put together by their graphics department with the EXPRESS intent of pulling anti-jewish internet people away from The Emperor.

lol i guess that one hit a nerve

Dubs by anons: 30

Five years ago, I didn't think Israel was a problem.

Things change.

31*

Nice

Either that or, the sadder conclusion, that some guy spent hours of his time on a weekend making these pictures for fun

another cap for the cringe folder

thanks again

Dubs for You!

Painfully True!

are you going to post it in a ylyl thread on 4chan?

five seconds ago neither does zognald trumpstein

Do you think I care about the scorn of a kike operative?
This is the first joke you've told that's funny.

You would literally see us all dead. I don't forget that about you people for a second.

If he did, you can still tell he's a kike because of the talking points that he's dodging.

That being said, when have you ever heard of a kike putting in that kind of work for free when the ADL would pay them? (To address THE TRUMP MENACE! DUN DUN DUUUUUUN)

You out of the hospital for that rectal prolapse caused by yours?

Man, we really did steal all the meme magic away from the jews, didn't we?

Dubs by anons: 31

not snappy, awkwardly worded, basically "no u"
smh tbh fam 0/10

that's sad

Dubs by anons: 32

Surely that can't be true. He's made 37 posts. How could even a kike be so forsaken by Kek?

I mean, seriously question: The fuck'd you do to piss him off? That you're now plagued by us :^)

exactly, this is a great write up.
capped for future shills.
they must have some gay folder at their disposal for this.

Here's another great meme. (It'll start to grow on you as you as soon as you break the spell)
It will really catch on as soon as Trumplet's apprentices break the spell and turn their backs on the sorcerer.
Break the spell, Trump will pay for it.

Reminder that 'x-cuck' ("Trumpcuck" "Long Live Holla Forums!" "Stormcuck", ect) are used by the enemies of Holla Forums now because they get instantly outed when they use 'x-weenie'.

o no now who will I vote for

Fuck off rat-faced Kike

My hypothesis is that the plague of frogs upon Egypt was a great sacrilege to Kek and that he's now revenging himself on the kikes.

lol

Long Live Holla Forums!

gay

Sure is summer in here. Wouldn't you agree, guy who is totally from Holla Forums, and not a Kike shill from Reddit?

why are you not posting as much as your friend? you don't want him to make ALL the shekels do you?

Now you're changing the goal posts from the OP.

People change over time, so the argument is invalid.

As regards the present, there is no choice - open criticism of Israel will be harmful for the purposes of getting elected.
You know this.
Thus, your argument is invalid, AND. You come off as very disingenuous.

Like a shill.

it's OP on his phone

lol

Your propensity for shitty memes is never-ending.

See, this is why nobody is bothered by your insults, you use words without attachment to their meanings.

You call us all lefties with all of the weight and context of somebody accusing us of secretly being corn cobs. This is also why your memes are weak.

Holy fuck quints.

They don't know what they are talking about.

You do realize, there is actually MORE point to arguing with a troll than there is arguing with a shill.

Arguing with a troll can be fun.

Just make fun of the shill's incompetent technique. Don't bother trying to disect all the shit wrong with his arguments, they're based on lies ffs.

Trump must be destroyed, if only for the fact that his followers have been turned into brainwashed cultists, parrots & cheerleaders who are no longer capable of judging the facts objectively and have lost the ability to form opinions based on reality.
Trump must die so that those who fallen under his spell may live again.
We will not tolerate doublethink and we will not tolerate neo-political correctness. It is the great work to make Holla Forums great again.

No, there's not a chance he's from reddit. He's got too many pictures, is too comfortable with our "Evil nazi-speak", yet is completely dodging mention of any of the actual evil that the jews do.

Its JIDF/ADL in the house.

self check, kek has graced my post.

TAKE A HIKE, KIKE
YOU'RE NOTHING NEW, JEW
TIME TO BURN, BERN
ROLL ON A FLAME, CHAIM
etc

SJW comic.

Is that a thread against Trump you fucking Yid? You know how many people we've fucked over with FBI reporting, for making threats?

Fuck you JIDF Kike

See what I said about being disingenuous?
No wonder nobody likes or trusts you.

Still waiting for you to make an argument.

Also: Those maymays are awful tbh fam, undank af

Quints don't lie, and this image is eerily reminiscent of Quentin…

Meh.

That's what makes it extra funny.

I think you're right, actually. I figured it was edgy alt-right faggots from Reddit, or something. We've been being raided all fucking day with anti-Trump and anti-white threads.

Your meme is weak, and it is rejected. You are going to destroy nothing because you have no power here.
You are a fool playing little internet games, and you're going to be up against a wall if you push your luck.

Don't forget the D&C shit!

Basically any hole they can find, they're trying to wriggle their way into - the community has become too effective and too stabilized, they're trying to create some fractures they can pick away at.

they are seriously social rats

what's wrong, did your little feelings get hurt?
gimpshop.com/tutorials
here u go fam :D

I guess the last time people had this much faith in a leader it didn't go too well for you guys

Trump is already crashing and burning. I won't have to do anything. He will collapse along with the house of lies that he built.

Oh, a rare honor to be visited by the "increasingly nervous man".

One of us is nervous, but it's not me.

Then why do you come off as so incredibly nervous?

;^} {^; ;^} {^; ;^} {^; ;^} {^; ;^} {^; ;^} {^; ;^} {^;

GET AWAY FROM MY KID, YID
WE KNOW YOUR CYCLE, KIKEL
WHY SO STIFF, JIDF?

WE KNOW YOUR LIE, FLY
PLEASE BE FAIR, GREASY HAIR

The last time, the jews weren't actively trying to genocide the white race, and as a result, the leader in question was trying to exile rather than genocide the jews.

I wonder what has been learned?

Is it your boss?

sage in all fields d&c shill

I definitely think its you.
I mean…
Damn, Kek.

smh tbh fam oy vey I can't even

Have you ever been so autistic that you can't into sarcasm?

The majority of Holla Forums got cognitive dissonance when it is about Trump.
I am sure as hell he will sell you Amerifats out.
There is no way around a violent uprising.

NEW THREAD

Ooooooh, crafty!

You've been here awhile, haven't you m8?

Better watch out - you know what ol' Howie said about staring into an abyss.

Somebody is doing the crashing & burning.

Protip: It's the Donald

Any nudes?

> it was real in my mind

This is not looking good for the Donald. We know he is going to crash and burn, but let's pray that Trump only cripples himself in the process.

For a former Trump supporter who has "seen the light" you really seem to have a hateboner for the guy. Sad.

Did you expect me to be appreciative and thankful for being deceived and lied to?

This thread is still going?

Give it up jews.

>>>Holla Forums

That isn't how that meme works.

You guys don't even get training before the first shilling assignments after hiring, do you? If i was one of your handlers i wouldn't pay you after such a shameful display of incompetence.