One Man Klan at it again

Benny G really is one of us, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/new-cartoon-freedom-dudes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We memed him into a full on 1488 neo-nazi loon

I don't get it

I have no idea what this is all about. Someone please explain.

Neither do I.

Apparently www.singledudetravel.com is a real site, not a joke. It's a commission.

Featuring a few little in-jokes like Trigglypuff out in the ocean and the bottle of Jack Daniels.

Who are these guys? I don't fully understand

Who the fuck are these people? Gluteus Maximus?

His worst comic yet, if this is an original

Oh it's fucking nothing.

Dear OP, please stop sucking dicks. Sincerely, everybody.

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/new-cartoon-freedom-dudes/

My guess is that they're the people that run SingleDudeTravel.com, and they're Zyclon Ben's friends

Either put effort into making a thread or let someone that isn't a faggot make it.

There's also the 'trash' thing over on the side, Ben isn't usually so direct with meme placement.

This isn't the original. If it was, that would be a Jew being thrown in a trash can.

kek, webm related

I think it's personifying the different faces of the "alt-right" or whatever you wish to call it. You've got the guys fighting for the second amendment, the guys fighting for internet freedom, the anti-sjw guys, the "manosphere", and the anti-islam guys. And also it's an ad as points out.

fucking gay

I like how they're initially shocked that he named the merchant and then they're getting into it half way in. Then at the end they're all clapping and singing along.

Baron Cohen is, obviously, a Jew, but nice song…

The actor is Sasha Baron (((Cohen)))

And when someone goes on saying how "jews have been most oppressed and killed most", properly point them in the right direction of other civilizations, like the hindus.

Nice dubs mate.

The worst you can do to a jew is call them a jew. They loathe being recognized as a jew.

Jidf edit is pretty shit. I would say if this was really Ben's that actually kind of a faggot, but it's obviously not.