ERIC TRUMP CONFIRMS THAT DONALD TRUMP IS WORKING FOR THE INTERESTS OF BENJAMIN NETANYAHU AND THE LIKUD PARTY OF ISRAEL

ERIC TRUMP CONFIRMS THAT DONALD TRUMP IS WORKING FOR THE INTERESTS OF BENJAMIN NETANYAHU AND THE LIKUD PARTY OF ISRAEL

Iran Nuke Deal Drove Trump to Run for President, Son Says
timesofisrael.com/iran-nuke-deal-drove-trump-to-run-for-president-son-says/

Controversial 2015 accord was a ‘game changer’ for real-estate mogul on journey to becoming presumptive Republican nominee

By Tamar Pileggi | May 29, 2016, 10:13 pm

The controversial nuclear agreement reached between Iran and major world powers last year compelled real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump to run in the 2016 presidential elections, his son said Sunday.

“I think, honestly, the Iran nuclear deal was one of the things that made him jump into the race,” Eric Trump said in an interview with the New York AM 970 radio station. “I think that was a game changer for him.”

“That is when he finally said, ‘Kids, I am going to it. I am going to give this a real shot,’” he added.

After years of negotiations, Iran and world powers, led by the United States, reached an agreement last year to freeze and inspect Iran’s rogue nuclear program in return for sanctions relief.

Since launching his campaign last July, Trump has repeatedly criticized US President Barack Obama’s handling of the diplomatic talks that led to the multilateral agreement — it involved five other world powers in addition to the US and Iran — which eased crippling international economic sanctions levied against Iran in exchange for a curtailing of its nuclear program.

In his first-ever foreign policy speech in April, Trump accused Obama of capitulating to Tehran at the expense of Israel’s security for the sake of the “disastrous” nuclear accord.

He went on to claim the Jewish state was “snubbed and criticized by an administration without moral clarity” during Obama’s presidency, whereas Iran was treated with “tender love and care.”

In February, at the annual American Israel Public Affairs Committee policy conference, Trump railed against the Iran deal at length before asserting Obama’s foreign policy made him “the worst thing that ever happened to Israel.”

At the Washington, DC conference, Trump vowed that his “number one priority” as president would be to dismantle “the disastrous deal with Iran,” winning him a standing ovation from the audience.

A May report by the UN’s International Atomic Energy Agency’s said Iran was in compliance with the terms outlined in the 2015 agreement.

The report was the second quarterly assessment since the accord came into force on January 16 that showed Iran was meeting its main commitments.

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/top-trump-surrogate-says-border-wall-and-mass-deportation-will-be-virtual
aei.org/publication/message-to-the-gop-trump-supports-amnesty/
patriotretort.com/donald-trumps-deportation-plan-touchback-amnesty/
workpermit.com/news/2016-02-16/trump-supports-undocumented-us-illegal-immigrant-amnesty
soshable.com/trumps-amnesty-plan-is-supported-by-many-except-his-supporters-who-dont-know-what-it-means/
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2015/07/20/why-is-trump-surging-blame-the-media/
wsj.com/articles/cable-tv-news-binges-on-trump-coverage-1442360415
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/10/15/donald-trump-media-and-ratings-savvy-fueling-his-long-ride-atop-republican-primary-polls/zDSKv8W6QUuyAwMcd7FyQN/story.html
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/how-media-fueling-donald-trumps-campaign-n395821
time.com/4147550/donald-trump-free-media-television/
nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html
nytimes.com/2016/03/21/business/media/the-mutual-dependence-of-trump-and-the-news-media.html
wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-free-media-coverage-prompts-rivals-to-adjust-1456531523
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-12-14/how-trump-has-neutralized-super-pac-cash
nytimes.com/2016/04/12/business/media/donald-trump-and-new-york-tabloids-pick-their-elaborate-dance-back-up.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/31/business/media/television-networks-struggle-to-provide-equal-airtime-in-the-era-of-trump.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/leslie-moonves-donald-trump-may-871464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care so long as he builds a wall

Top Trump Surrogate says Border Wall and Mass Deportation will be "Virtual"

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/top-trump-surrogate-says-border-wall-and-mass-deportation-will-be-virtual

Nobody here cares. Try Holla Forums

You're misguided with all of this, user. We know Trump is top cuck for Israel, but he is also a fighter for America. Whether he is genuine with his love for Israel or just playing a long con, it doesn't matter as long as he curbs immigration, brings back jobs and with it a spark of nationalism once again. Trump isn't here to save the day, he is here to begin the pendulum swinging back to the right.

Hillary and open borders it is then.

Again, nobody here cares. Try Holla Forums

You shills are gay as fuck.

Donald Trump and Illegal Immigrant Amnesty

Message to the GOP: Trump supports Amnesty
aei.org/publication/message-to-the-gop-trump-supports-amnesty/

Donald Trump's Deportation Plan: Touchback Amnesty
patriotretort.com/donald-trumps-deportation-plan-touchback-amnesty/

Trump supports Undocumented US Illegal Immigrant Amnesty
workpermit.com/news/2016-02-16/trump-supports-undocumented-us-illegal-immigrant-amnesty

Top Trump Surrogate says Border Wall and Mass Deportation will be "Virtual"

Trump's Amnesty Plan is Liked by Many Except his Supporters who don't Know What it Means
soshable.com/trumps-amnesty-plan-is-supported-by-many-except-his-supporters-who-dont-know-what-it-means/

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Give Illegal Immigrants Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

Why does msm vilify him as much as they do if this is true?

It's only going to get more obvious as time passes. I want him to visit the wailing wall already. Let the salt flow.

Donald Trump and the News Media

Why is Trump Surging? Blame the Media
washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2015/07/20/why-is-trump-surging-blame-the-media/

Cable TV News Binges on Trump Coverage
wsj.com/articles/cable-tv-news-binges-on-trump-coverage-1442360415

Trump Machine Whirring on Endless Media Exposure
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/10/15/donald-trump-media-and-ratings-savvy-fueling-his-long-ride-atop-republican-primary-polls/zDSKv8W6QUuyAwMcd7FyQN/story.html

How the Media is Fueling Donald Trump's Campaign
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/how-media-fueling-donald-trumps-campaign-n395821

Here's How Much Free Publicity Donald Trump Gets
time.com/4147550/donald-trump-free-media-television/

Measuring Donald Trump's Mammoth Advantage in Free Media
nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html

The Mutual Dependence of Donald Trump and the News Media
nytimes.com/2016/03/21/business/media/the-mutual-dependence-of-trump-and-the-news-media.html

Donald Trump's Free Media Coverage Prompts Rivals to Adjust
wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-free-media-coverage-prompts-rivals-to-adjust-1456531523

How Trump's Free Media Coverage has Neutralized Super-PAC Cash
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-12-14/how-trump-has-neutralized-super-pac-cash

Donald Trump and New York Tabloids Resume Their Elaborate Dance
nytimes.com/2016/04/12/business/media/donald-trump-and-new-york-tabloids-pick-their-elaborate-dance-back-up.html

Television Networks Struggle to Provide Equal Airtime in the Era of Trump
nytimes.com/2016/05/31/business/media/television-networks-struggle-to-provide-equal-airtime-in-the-era-of-trump.html

Leslie Moonves on Donald Trump: "It May Not Be Good for America, but It's Damn Good for CBS"
hollywoodreporter.com/news/leslie-moonves-donald-trump-may-871464

TRUMP SHILLS BTFO

Aight fam, keep on cucking but you're wasting your time. Nobody is reading your nytime articles.

yawn

It's nothing.

It annoys me that he cucks for Israel but stopping immediate white genocide here in the US is what matters

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Give Illegal Immigrants Legal Status

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

Jesus Christ you people have snapped

I'm actually surprised they are keeping up at it. Not only does he have it in the bag but he's going to get precisely 1488 delegates. You'd think they'd save their revenue for Hillary's doomed general campaign.

They wanted to capture the assassination by Mexican Paco live. The plan just backfired.

Oh no guess I'll have to vote for Cruz now!

You are right.. The actual deportations will all be computer generated numbers and falsified documents to obfuscate the shoah. By the time anyone notices you will be a pile of ashes.

You've really opened my eyes OP. I guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now.

kek

Yes letting the ones who don't have criminal records back in. they are all here illegally and thus will have criminal records eat shit lefty

So he's carrying Trump's babies?

Now see that would be wildly inconsistent. Which is why the shilling never quite works. time for kitties.

Shouldn't have dumped all of your articles so quickly if this was the backup ammunition, that is some weak shit. Try harder next time.

Well, hello there. So, do you work for Clinton or are you just an intl/freech shill? Oh… or do you work for (((Kristol))) and the other commies?

oosh up your game, grandpa
or are you one of those "ironic" read: lazy and talentless memers?

too wordy and you should pic a stock image of an uglier goy

Oh, what a shame, I already mailed in my ballot for Trump.

Yes, we get it. Trump is cozy with the Jews. Taking care of the Jewish problem will be term 2. Term 1 has to focus on the criminals living in our country. It might well take 4 years to undo the last 40 years of corrupt politics. When we suddenly have hundreds of billions of dollars no longer earmarked for waste on Mexicans, we can focus on Jews.

The funny thing is that freech tries to pull this same shit on /n/, and the vast majority of us applaud Trump's support of Israel and you better believe we're voting for him. Here, I understand what they are after. There, I just laugh.

Give me an alternative that isn't throwing my vote away.

You convince me. I'm now a Bro for Hillary now. #BrosForHillary # DumpTrump

WAIT FOR HITLER

Hitlery Klinton it is then.

Funny, because it would seem to anyone with a brain that he's running because it would have been another Bush/Clinton election. Anyone that witnessed the fury in Trump's eyes when he called Bush Jr. a liar knows where his heart is. They attacked his city, he's doing this for personal reasons. Trump has been appointed by divine provenance, you shills have no where to run to.

Also, whether you'd like to admit it or not, most of us support a stronger Israel. Safe Israel = more Jews emigrating to Israel. They can be safely kettled in the desert and we could at any time leverage a military boot over their heads. Plus the banking

BACK CHANNELS

have been addressed, and will be shoah'd. Still voting for Trump in '16 and '20.

Trump copyrighted/trademarked/whatever MAGA in 2012.
I sincerely doubt his running has to do with israel and iran

dank

Donald Trump is the next president of the USA. There is nothing you can do about this.

Donald Trump is the next president of the USA. There is nothing you can do about this.

I don't think you guys really get it, most people telling burgers are fucked been there; presented with incredibly shit choices, made a shit choice in the name of democracy and now getting fucked by either neo-liberals or their puppets.

One more time; you guys are seriously fucked, there is no silverlining or redeemable qualities to either of the candidates.

Good.

Jews hate Muslims and they don't kill people for not practicing their religion. At least they don't worship Moloch like the people working for Hillary.

What else are you going to say to the kikes?

get out of my board

sage

translated eric trump keeps kikes off the trail.

its win/win
1 he wins and says my grandfather the klansmans ghost told me to maga
2 he angers kek, kek inspires a million monkeys at a million typewriters to start new grassroots fascist parties. uncle adolphs spirit will visit us.

JUST

WAIT

FOR

HITLER

Hitler wasn't even that good lol

yup

Just.

Wait.

For.

Hitler.

Well this certainly explains why 99% of jews live in abject terror of Trump.

I'm a little confused at your intentions, shill. We all know the jews want Hillary as the goy queen, so even if Trump was a mega-zionist, he'd still be the better choice. You know we're conservatives, so we're going to go out and vote regardless.

Too many words for a Mexican or Muslim, so I'm going to go with autistic JIDF.