SOON!

Holy shit, look at those calves, she's built like a fucking truck

Wow so fucking hot cunny feet waifus

She must be huge below that sweater.

You're a big girl

That twilight chick is cute tbqh

Is KStew filling the fridge?
If you know what I'm saying

Why is Kristen Stewart going fridge shopping?

I call photoshop

She's not fat at all.
Chloe is built. You can mistake her for a man.

Are people this stupid these days?

Chloe is /fit/

Laurel & Hardy

ass to ass

She said in interviews she did Gymnastics and other sports quite a lot as a kid. Tends to make chicks look very manly once they go through puberty.

I reckon shes in the closet since shes basically attempting to emulate a lot of the things Jodi Foster did, who later came out.

She probably idolizes her.

mirin'

Every woman is gay…until they're not

Fridge is my age and is fucking Kristen Stewart. Now that's just fucking weird.

soooo sex tape when?

in that pic chloe looks like a fucking fat 40 year old women the kind of past it bitch you always see in the aisle at walmart she just looks like shit and i think i seen a pic of kristen without makeup she looked gross

Woulda thunk kstew was taller than fridge.

Women are weird about it. It seems like lesbians jump on dick with surprising alacrity.

It's not weird - it's just what attention whores do. Homosexuality is deviant behavior practiced mostly by those seeking to attain affection/stimulation that they could not within non-degenerate avenues, though i believe same sex molestations and pozzed media to be the leading cause. Still, I'm sure there are a few actual gays who's brains are just wired improperly.

I can confirm, am fucking the lipstick lesbian who lives down the hall because she's "confused"

Sometimes I get confused about things in life…but it's never brought me to suck a dick.

I bet Cuntstew likes to feed-roleplay with her. I bet she ties Morefatz down and continually shoves icecream down her gullet for one hour before rubbing her tummy and eating her out.