Praise shit, be a pagan

Why is Holla Forums so stupid?

You are falling to the obvious jew pot to praise something pagan like the frog.

You all are fooling yourself.

Everything the jews wants is edgy people away from the only thing that can save them: christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmoved_mover
citadelfoundations.blogspot.com/2016/04/amoral-counter-signaling-is-retarded.html?m=1
citadelfoundations.blogspot.com/2016/06/deconstructing-maoist-jesus.html?m=1
citadelfoundations.blogspot.com/2016/01/have-you-failed-entry-exam.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your thread is shit and you're a faggot

Frog religion is just entertainment. The real idol worship that anons should avoid is following e-celebs and controlled opposition.

No such thing as paganism, you cuck.

slide thread

anyone who takes the bait is a literal faggot

Yes. It's just the gateway to catch new people to paganism.

It beggins with the ~le funny frog meme then goes to Ba'al and Saturn shit.

No, there is literally no such thing as paganism, it's a religious label for anyone who isn't a Christian or Jew.

sage

This is the shittiest bait I've seen in a while.
But that isn't you intent, is it? You open with the frog god, and thus you know the thread will fall into dubs and KEK.
I'm not certain if you're intent is such but that is the pattern to these things.

There's no such thing as god

Checkem

Then please explain where the order and laws of the universe come from.

lol

It is not entertainment. Meme magic is real. Even if rabbi Yeshua is real, how he helped you? Do he interfered with reality to grant your wish? Kek blessed us with many happenings. Dubs for dubs god. Praise Kek.

i remember being 16

lol, enjoy Thor squeezing thrym's cock, enjoy Odin sucking man's dick to replenish semen, faglord.

We don't even have that on this world let alone the entire universe

Me too

never said paganism would save us lol. nice assumption though.
also where is the source of odin sucking le pee pee

CHECK EM

Really, what would you call gravity?

It goes beyond. Anyway, everyone knows the one true religion is Baneposting.

Why is homosexuality the first thing your mind jumps too?

Really, what would you call Somalia?

i'm a christian, i thought people were just pretending to worship this frog as a joke. are people actually serious about worshipping a meme?

well we do have more proof of kek existing more than we have proof of a stick yid existing

because fags, like anime, are annoying cancerous beings.

and you having any glimpse in defending faggots already makes you a homosexual, do the world a favor and end your life, fagboy.

Not an awnser, but that is to be expected from an atheist.

Those somali's are made out of atoms right, laws of nature, please explain them.

wew lad

HEH :´^)

Your ancestors, the people who conquered this planet and brought their teachings to the shitskins, the blonde kings spoken of all over south America and around the world, the ones who's civilization vanished at the glacial maximum ~12,500 years ago, were polytheistic. In fact, every religion across the entire world were polytheistic until Jews came up with their dumb shit that eventually turned into Catholicism under the political oversight of Augustus, a man who was trying to annex territory through memetic(religious) unification. Even Islam was polytheistic until Mohammad decided everyone should worship their god of the moon.

If there isn't "One God" there cannot be a Chosen People. Mohammad was trying to create the same political forces the Jews possess within their culture, but with emphasis on military power, not economic; The Jews say, verbatim, their scholars are their soldiers, whereas Islam has the Mujaheddin. Christianity has tolerance - Subservience.

You are weak.

Go and remain go.

Not sure if projection or repression?

Blind subservience.

What snow trilogy?

trilogy?

Sheer stupidity.

where is the existing lore my friend? he never listed poetic edda, the prose edda, etc.
also if this is true that norse paganism has faggy shit in it, its the fourth religion to burn

But user your book says men are flawed!
wew lad, gg

I have never written a book.

Lick a dick, faggot.

Oh, I see.

Cool thread.

God is real.

THIS IS NOW A MEME MAGIC KEK THREAD

Which one?

Lie.

Keeps being told by the same christcuck over and over.

Literally the devil of the norse pantheon.

Do you have more Christian tricks?

There is only one God user.

[Citation needed]

I have never heard a story like that. I'm Norwegian, and we still learn some of this...

And I doubt anyone thinks "praise kek" is anything more than a meme...

So, the one that calls the Jews his Chosen Ones? Or are you a dirty muslim?

The Jews don't worship God, they worship a demon.

ah so you're not denying that odin suck le pee pee was just jewry? alrighty.
nothing wrong with this.
also loki wasnt a revered god, he seemed like a kike.
lmfao christcuck btfo once again

LIE

Your a Jew who thinks that if he repeats something long enough people will belief it.

HAIL TO THE FROG GOD
Through him, all memes are possible.

Christianity had it's chance and it failed in every sense. Now it's time is over, that's life. You are free to worship your Jewish god, but there will be no growth now that race stranger (((aristocrats))) are not backing your cause with swords and torture. Europeans never wanted it, and now that they don't have to submit to it, they naturally drift away. Your overlords have left you in the lurch and updated their shit to marxism.

The pagans and kek worshiper and whatever you demonize are just trying to create some sort of new spirituality in the vacuum left by christianity (who is a dead religion, and won't ever come back.) It's good that they do so, and you should support them.

Cast off your Jewish god and his vicious servant of darkness, Jewsus.

Jesus was a jew

Allah is the same God of the Bible.

The Jews say that Jesus was a bastard.

I see, you don't have a shred of proof do you. You only have hypothesis created by leftists.

You have to do better then that my friend.

Or will you admit that Jesus was gay, because of hints in the Bible?

holy shit you're pathetic dude.

read prose/poetic edda my friend
no im white.

No, there is only one God, Allah is a demon.

A Jewish bastard

OP is a faggot, post right wing meme frogs.

How is Christianity not the religion of Europe?

also you type like a shitskin lol
are you a pajeet in loo?

I see, you argument, no evidence, it's true because Jesus.

Fuck you, it's typical of a Jew to blaspheme and to corrupt things with homosexuality.

I see, no evidence, not argument.

It's a Judeo-Christain lie that Thor was raped.

So, you accept that demons desire worship, and that they get power from it?

Welcome to polytheism. It was fun.

Why are Jewish cults so obsessed with homosexuality? Christcucks and marxists... It's pretty much half of what they talk about. One is negative to it, one is positive, but they both fucking go on about it all the time.

Also, your portrayal of the story about Thor is just lies, but you knew that I guess. Need to get some homosex angle into everything.

Jewish cults... make you a bit strange.

Yes, No.
No, I belief in only one God.

Holy shit, you’re mentally defective.

That means extinction of White people. And if you read Marx, extinction of Jews aswell.

Hence why Stalin had no qualms in making execution orders to his former loyal NKVD purgers.

Nothing is more cucked than "turn the other cheek". The cuckest of cucks are the christians.

Nobody sucks more Jew-cock than Christians.

Also D&C, I don't care what personal beliefs anyone has.

These Christians are exactly like Jews, they Blaspheme against religion and mythology and then try to turn them towards homosexuality.

*to his formar loyal jewish NKVD purgers.

Lie
Lie
Lie
True, evil God.
Lie
Lie

He, look, it's a Christian blaspheming against religion and trying to associate it with homosexuality.

Reported for intl.

Actually he wasn't. That's a mistake coming form KJV Bible.

He was a HEBREW. Many Christians who support "God's chosen people" are supporting the wrong ones. The Chosen ones under Moses were Hebrews back in Egypt. The Jewish people (post-pharisee) have obviously been abandoned by YHWH since 160 AD. They Jewish people broke the covenant.

If meme magic is real, prove it. Do something undeniable, like destroy the Eiffel tower

Really, so you think it's normal to try and turn a religion gay?

- just not worship dead kike on a stick, Jews and our greatest ally
- be a white nationalist with traditional white values

Go suck Yhwh's cock you slave to Jews.

dude you're still bringing up the odin suck pee pee even though you were btfo already. that was written by a kike
and you're still bringing up thor being raped after getting btfo??
the fuck?

Lie!

Actually real decline of Paganism was because Nordic Warriors lost against Crusaders. (see Teutonic Knights and Livonian Order).

They had logic of "strongest warrior has the truth", and such it was.

You're the one with the fetish. I don't care about faggots, and have no need to "interpret" homosexuality into whatever I see like you do.

You are the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black, and your mind is too ruined by the dark and evil god Jehova to see it.

I feel great compassion for people like you and I hope one day you can cast off that vile desert demon and stop having all these thoughts about homosexuality.

Ok I get it. You want to become a protected minority as a white "pagan" male instead of fighting to reclaim what is yours.

i don't if christians are autistic, or you just keep thinking that thor willingly let an ice giant fuck him.

No such thing as paganism, mate.

i don't know*

Go on tell us how it wasn't all a ruse to get hammer back and how Thrym didn't think Thor was Freyja his bride to be in exchange for the hammer. Tell us how Thor didn't kill everyone at the wedding after he got his hammer back.

Jesus was a homosexual that lived with 12 other men and they sucked each other off every night. This is the truth.

What? I'm not a pagan. But yeah, I want what is mine. I want all semitic mind control cults out of my ancestral homeland. Marxist atheism, islam and christcuckery, you guys can worship Jewish ideals as much as you want, but I just want you away from me so me and my family can have some peace from your degenerate asses.

What's ironic about it? The philosemitic problem in the US widespread because of christcuckianity. You goys even mark yourself with the mark of a Jewish slave...circumcission.

No such thing as paganism and that is White armor, don't see mud Christians making that armor.

so you've ran out of arguments i see? alright. see you in the next thread!

Why jews hate Jesus and christianism? It's the only thing who can stop them to control everything, you stupid usefull idiot atheist.

Even common filth thinks that pagans are degenerates.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmoved_mover

Yeah, because without Christianity we would totally not have other non-Christian people to fight the Jews.

DAILY REMINDER THESE THREADS ARE THE JIDF'S WET DREAM AND ANYBODY WHO UNIRONICALLY GETS TRIGGERED BY THIS D&C SHIT IS A RETARDED FAGGOT WHO CAN'T STOP CHOKING ON COCKS TO SAVE HIS LIFE

Here is a rare frog though.

Jews say they hate christianity. But without it they wouldn't even be here. They might find it offensive, but that doesn't change the fact that christianity has been the one thing that made it possible for Jews to come in and take over.

So I suppose they must appreciate that about it at least, even though they look down on the cultists they created by it.

Guess who won.

Banning Inquisition was good, they said.

Overton Window no longer sees Crusaders as "demons". Won't be too long until Inquisition is seen as fine too.

THIS

D&C-thread trying to make all christians look like retards…

Do you really think things are moving towards going back to christcuckery? Are you really this delusional?

Not even on this board are people moving towards your Jewish dogma, much less people elsewhere.

The fact that Hitler nowadays is seen more softly than Inquisition speaks for itself.

I guess Inquisition is 2edgy4natsoc

Worshiping Jesus is for stupid slaves. Revering the Christ and studying his teachings however is for the free.

He look, its a Christian blaspheming against religion again and promoting homosexuality.

Yeah, your totally not like the Jews.

Stop replying to the Jew…

:^)

noh.

The time of worshipping the Jew God is passed.

It has not protected our people, and its Earthly servants are entirely against us.

If your god wants my support… Actually, no, to Hel with your god.

It had its chance.

Calls himself a Pagan, which is a Christian term.

Yeah, that boy is a confused Christian.

Oh also
THIS IS ANOTHER D&C THREAD

Like five threads have popped up in this vein, and if you deny the pattern, you are a scoundrel or a fool.

He is just a judeo-christian.

Anyone who calls himself a pagan is, like anyone who calls himself a goy is.

christianity has been the one thing that made it possible for Jews to come in and take over.

Christianity has been the one thing that did not allowed the raising of judaism.

We had centuries of concise cristianity without interference of jews and only one century of cultural marxism and atheism. see the result.

Call me a LARPing pagan faggot, but it feels like it's also feeding into physical magic. Been getting a heightened sense of the flow of Ki, for instance.

sigh, Jews where there throughout the middle ages and early modern period and the christians refused to exterminate them like they exterminated the nativists.

Pagan is a Christian term.

Pagan is a Christian term, these people are therefor Christian.

But that's not true. All the Jews in the west today are descendants of Jews who came here during the height of Christianity in Europe.

They lived in ghettos sure, because no white people would ever want to live with them, but they were let in. They were pogrommed off once in a while, true, but they just left for the next Christian nation where they were given sanctuary because of christcuck compassion.

The destruction of tribalism by christcuck (((kings))) was the sole reason why Jews were able to start living here at all. No tribe would ever accept a Jew to live with them.

Only through Christian multiculturalism could they ever have come here.

Lie, never said this.

Pagan is just latin for country folk. It is equivalent to calling someon a hick or a redneck. The church was always strongest in the cities where they could assert their authority and we all know how pozed cities are.

A pagan is anyone who isn't a Christian or a Jew. period.

Anyone who calls himself a pagan or satanist, uses a Christian label and is a Christian.

it's what the video called it user. These people did not call it a pagan wedding like you implied.

that and there's far more evidence of intellectuals amongst their stripe than the jew worshipers. Why do you think Greco-Roman influence is inescapable in the west?
BECAUSE NO ONE HAS MADE ANYTHING BETTER YET
Technically, they even had the first "Capeshit" what with Hercules/Heracles and all.

If anyone was a fag it'd be Loki. Also the original brony. Bronies are still more desirable than kikes, though. So even there, you've lost.

Is it just me or did someone just think Tolkein wrote a bible?

Hide?

I thought we were gonna do that regardless.

ok now dis nigga's just fucking wit us.

If they where anything but a christian cult, then they would have killed those two gay man, as the old laws demand.

Back to the oven…

citadelfoundations.blogspot.com/2016/04/amoral-counter-signaling-is-retarded.html?m=1
citadelfoundations.blogspot.com/2016/06/deconstructing-maoist-jesus.html?m=1
citadelfoundations.blogspot.com/2016/01/have-you-failed-entry-exam.html?m=1

???