archive.is/oCM9j

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/badmathematics/comments/4mnajw/terry_tao_on_trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums thread, part of their raid today

Shit taste.

See you in November Mr. Tao..

That's some stale bait, Holla Forums

They aren't even trying anymore I guess, at least the JIDF can be subtle at times

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE EAST BRO, WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS lack of art because anime is not an artform

There are only 3 requirements in order to be eligible to run for the Presidency

I don't get it. What do they get out of this? Do they really think we're "triggered"? Are they really that delusional? Surely they must be being paid by someone.

He's using John Oliver as a proof.

Well that's it, boys. Shut it all down.

This gook parasite is currently colonizing Australia. Some dingo lads need to fuck his shit up.

OR did you consider it might have been posted for the comical factor?

Seriously, it's funny as fuck.

I can't see an adult taking this seriously. This kid could use his maths powers to prove he needs a new cell phone from his mom, or that the monsters under the bed ARE real.

Jesus Christ Holla Forums what are you even doing?

What a load of shit OP

This.

Kike OP, is kike.

Wew

Doesn't look Australian to me

Quintessentially Australian.

He looks like an extra from an old Bruce Lee movie.

BiASED East Australian!

The Asians fell for this kike shit hard.

Wow, shit argument, he simply states that Trump is unfit to rule, so somehow it becomes true.

So you're catching on.

I have never seen a molunex video, should I?

Man he's retarded isn't he?

WTF does this even mean?

Uhm, I caught on a long time ago.

Read the entire article, there isn't a single argument in there WHY Trump is unfit to rule.

Watch his newer stuff. Start with things like "The Truth about the Crusades". You won't be disappointed.

I think he is saying that all of the "smart" people from America are threatening to move to canada, and thus have more "smart" people to hire.

This one can live.

I also wonder if this isn't a chink thing.

He is basically pointing to people that have authority and saying that because these people have authority, that what they say is automatically right.

So how was your day? It's nice to see you again.

if we could mathematically prove who should be president why do we have elections?

He and his wife were involved in some shady shit a few years ago. I don't remember all the details, but he was busted lying about it on video.

I've watched several of his vids, and I can find little fault with them, if you enjoy watching a guy's face while he rants and shit.

Yeah I'm sure he will love having little faggots that get winded picking up their starbucks cups working for him.

I think it's a Current Year phenomenon. They're autistically rationalizing a non-existent reality.

This. One of my top ten reasons for supporting Trump; all the people who have threatened to move to Canada.

No, that kind of referal to authority is typically chinkish.

This Bill has Tao's balls in his hands.

Skip to 6:50

Autism speaks.

How is this "mathematically" proving anything?

Just goes to show that IQ and politics don't always mesh well. I think the autism gets in the way.

Bill is a cuck.

I'm losing respect for a lot of people this election cycle. Ah well, such is life for a NatSoc in CURRENT_YEAR.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Well that is pretty smart, but even smarter would be to offer a solution, you can use your mathematical abilities to show how is capable.
Somehow a bit of a disgrace, culture of critique anyone? Also funny he also predicts the counter. What a smart guy. Who would have thought? An amzing offer of insight to complexity.

Please stop spurging because he did

argumentum ad verecundiam

The article is actually even worse than you think. Terry Tao complains about the two-party system and praises instant-runoff voting, which only delivers homeopathic help for independents. Approval voting is probably better at giving independents a chance, and IRV has the quirk that adding your ballot to the pile can actually make the result worse from the point of view of what you stated on your ballot. That is called failing the participation criterion in mathematical voting analysis.

A related criterion failed by IRV is mono-raise: Imagine two elections with same candidates and voters voting in the same way in both elections, except that in the second election one candidate is ranked better on some ballots than before, everything else stays the same. Mono-raise demands that this change can't turn the candidate from a winner into a loser, but it can happen under IRV.

Even plebbit aren't happy with this.

reddit.com/r/badmathematics/comments/4mnajw/terry_tao_on_trump/

If that chink have me a resume or talked about himself and his interests like that, I'd tell him to fuck off, no matter if he's smart . You keep that shit for yourself and don't go overboard. Let me talk about lolis enthusiastically and see if he likes that.

GO FUCK YOURSELF Holla Forums FILTH

The chink has as much value as steve hawking getting stumped at why trump is so successful.

FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGER

Here is his mathematical (((proof)))

white == black
white != victim
black == victim
white == shitlord
trump == white
trump == shitlord
shitlord != ruler

therefore (((Trump can't rule)))

Why is Holla Forums so desperate? Don't they realize they're pissing in an ocean of piss by posting here?

I bet his nipples look like milk duds.

we wuz Australians

sage

We have gone beyond the Event Horizon.

JIDF confirmed top shelf shit taste, lad.

It is a chink thing. They're pre-viral lifeforms who can only reproduce and memorize data. They totally lack the capacity for innovation or practical application.

He's memorized that the media is always supposed to be right and does not consider that there are new factors at play or that something that is not the norm can happen (Rote memorization without innovation) and somehow chink logic's his way into applying math to it even though it's not even close to relevant. (Cannot into practical application)

Am I missing something?

He just made an argument and cites ITSTHECURRENTYEAR to back up his assertion.

Nothing more than "I agree with these people"

Because uhm.. Science is unfallible but at same time not.. too many questions.

Bullshit, it is like using 11th grade physics to predict a complex movement, leaving out variables for the sake of simplicity.

shit taste, opinion discarded

Tbh, Hawking and Tao will be vindicated. Trump won't win. And not because they are right, but because the elites see Hillary as better to maintain the US hegemony.

The media (including internet) is churning out 24/7 bad stories on Trump. Every single time I go on Google News, there's at least 4 stories hitting Trump on top. Every information channel normies get to hear, read and listen is anti-trump. The population can be programmed fairly easy.

You haven't heard? He's unstumpable.

literally fucking who

As an Australian I'm getting pretty sick of east Asians doing this.

No other ethnic group claims to be an Australian

CHING CHONG PING PONG WHAT?!

Well, there's the Abbos… but animals don't have ethnicities, so the point is moot.

Fix'd.

He's trolling you fucking dingus. This guy has a gorillion IQ, you think he wouldn't know this is just bullshit?

That is some terrible circular logic there, no wonder the chinks need to cheat at tests to stay "ahead" of the West academically.

If he's so smart then why does he think he's Australian?

All war is decit.

Bruh, it's the current year. Math genius or no, it's not the dumbest thing this year to come out of a "smart" person's mouth. Poe's law has been completely nuked at this point.

Well he certainly adapted to the shitposting culture.

It's obvious he is just fucking around, try reading the whole post. It was even funny, stop being so stuck up.

Shows how "smart" they are, because immigration laws pretty much preclude whites fro migrating to Canada from America or to America from Canada unless one is a celebrity given special treatment; only brownskins who ignore laws can just move wherever they want.

Wow this is some genius math

No, all that's obvious is that mathematics majors are to the sciences what English majors are to the humanities.

Someone should ask this gook what he thinks about all the wonky math around the holocaust, there's an area his intelligence can be used :^)

Are you ignoring the Democrats having a lower primary voter turnout?

Is it? Because it was not different than any other ridiculous drivel from the left. The verbal diarrhea they spew forth regularly and completely unironically has reached such a level of absurdity that nobody takes this sort of stuff as satire anymore, on either side. Hence "Poe's Law has been nuked".

It doesn't matter if he's fucking around or if it's satire (It's not). At this point, especially given the reception of it by everyone, it's effectively no different than genuine (Which it is).

Abbo's don't claim to be Australian, they refer to themselves as black, aborigine, or my land.

I know where I will send my kids if I want them to be emotionally and philisophically retarded for life.

This is like the kikes claiming the holocaust is subject to judicial knowledge.

(((D&C THREAD)))

Nice try, kiddo.

babbys first meme.

sagemgee
and im here to say that saging this thread is the only way

Leftist Logic Primer

Premise 1:
A is B

therefore

Conclusion:
A is B

Logic!