Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AXhcekI7lp4?t=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your mum's new dildo

Dragon dildos.

hm…

it's a mousepad!

Look at the size of that thing.!!

this is singlehandedly the most useless and chromosomally-rife thing i have ever seen in my entire life. if you had 20 widescreen monitors set up from end to end with a mouse sensitivity set to 1 then i could see needing a mousepad that fucking long, but you have one. fucking. monitor. additionally, your keyboard occupies most of it, so it's more of a keyboardpad than a mousepad. your money went directly into some CEO's pocket and he's laughing his way to the bank at your idiotically useful dipshit ass. i'd tell you to kill yourself, but you bring me too much amusement, so please live. live as fucking long as you goddamn can

It's even longer than the old one!

hm… perhaps I should use my other mousepad.

is it tendie sauce proof or something?

Noice mouse pad

I have that same WP
.>>6232601
youtu.be/AXhcekI7lp4?t=7

It was supposed to be a Dragon Dildo, its always a Dragon Dildo

Cut the chatter Red-2, accelerate to attack speed.

its clever because mousepads tend to travel, so having an elongated one underneath the keyboard means it won't go anywhere after lots of mouse shuffling

I use a 40" Samsung 4K TV as a monitor, get on my level you filthy casual.

I remember being poor, best of luck user.

is it that 1m^2 mousepad, that is advertised as doubling for drum set cover, blanket, tablecloth and shit like that?

no one cares dysnomia

go make some fucking vectors

That's Rei you fake NERVling fucktard….

Well I can't use my 70" 4K TV now would I. That would just be silly.

bamp

that's a nice knife you have there
what kind of knife is that?

still waiting

That's cute. I bet it looks like shit. How is the color reproduction? What's the refresh rate?

Do you even have a GPU that can handle it, or do you just use it to watch cuckhold films? :^)

1760DAM. Kershaw Skyline, Damascus version.

thanks, mate.

i was really hoping it'd be dysnomia's micropenis.

That's cute. I bet it looks like shit. How is the color reproduction? What's the refresh rate?

Do you even have a GPU that can handle it, or do you just use it to watch cuckhold films? :^)

1760DAM. Kershaw Skyline, Damascus version.

Looks like Jim fucked Holla Forums up again!

Geforce 960, Maxwells can handle 4:4:4 easily.

SAGE POST SQUAD