Autumn depression

It's starting to kick in. Blinds closed, door locked and lights off. How do you cope user?

happens to me often, not just during Autumn though

just think and think and think until you fall asleep

good luck user

Holy shit OP, you giga faggot.
Get a warm and snuggly sweatshirt, and that's it. Maybe milsurp if you'd like, and then go innawoods. Feels good man.
I might be biased, here, we have fucking horrible summers, waaay to warm and sticky, but still, fall best season.
If you didn't like fall before, plant a peach tree. Tastes wonderful, unless you're an impatient fuck and eat the peaches before they're ripe. Just get something to ward away birds, fuckers keep nibbling at em.
Fall>Spring>Winter>>>Summer, prove me wrong.

Lift weights

bump

My mood improves when it starts getting darker outside, its much more pleasant than that disgusting sunshine and unbearable heat.

Whats your excuse for being a faggot normie?

Suck it up OP, go outside and exercise
How can you hate on autum season best season?

I have Autumn euphoria. It marks the end of worst season.

Im in california so I get no seasons, only sun.

You've got it all wrong op.
Its all about winter.

Autumn is the best season where I live.

Breezy cool mornings, sunny warm afternoons, beautiful trees everywhere. It's perfect weather.

I get sad in winter though. The cold reminds me of that feel when no gf to cuddle.

Learn to love yourself before you find someone else. How can you love someone else when you don't even love yourself enough to be happy with yourself by yourself?

bump

Ahh THIS is My Most Favorite Time of the Year!!…

Guess Make some Bon Fires, get Drunk & Eat!!… & Pull Out those Christmas/ Ghost Story/ Mythology Books…

I Don't Know about You OP, but Ima Have a Good Time… Things Can be Better, but I Will Make Do with what I Got… Happy Holidays Everyone!!…

I Am Surrounded by Woods in the Country… IIts Nice and QUIET!!!… & No Stupid People or Loud Noises like In the City!!… JUST HOW I LIKE IT!!!!…

Ima HAVE a Good Time!!!…
You Should DO the Same OP!!…

bump

I love autumn. by far the best season

spring is the really bad one for me

wew

I do, but it just temporarily distracts me before I go back to gloomy.

Thinking just makes it worse for me.

Guess I'll just have to go with the glow then. Oh well, at least I get a strange sort of comfort from being a depressed recluse because it's so comfy to stay inside but at the end of the day I achieve nothing with my life.

Perhaps I will an hero and shoot up a school.

If I had a decent winter coat I'd love winter. Autumn will have to do.

Winter and autumn are also nice because I get to be snugly and comfy under my bed sheets. In the summer I wake up sweaty.

OFFICIAL Holla Forums 2016 SEASON POWER RANKINGS:

1. Fall

POWERGAP

2. Spring

POWERGAP

3. Summer
4. Winter

Summer is too hot and you have to deal with Holla Forumsees, wasps and mosquitoes constantly. Winter is too cold and brings no joy after Christmas and New Years.

Fall is also the comfiest season

This.
This faggot right here.
This faggot gets it.

What are you, a fucking normie?
Winter is the best.

VS. Summer

In summary, fuck summer. Give me winter anytime and a nice cozy lodge.

How is This Depressing OP, ya Faggot…

You Need to Get your Shit Together OP, and STOP Listening to those Sad Songs already!!…

only normalfags get depressed during fall/winter.

Fuck off, faggot.

yeah no shit thinking makes it worse but it tires you out mentally, making it easier to fuck off and sleep

kek you are me user, stay up faggot

I get more depressed in Summer. Autumn is my favorite season by far. I love it and look forward to Autumn every year. Sadly it's still hot and summery outside, but hopefully that changes soon. I want to feel the chill of the air on my skin, and the lack of bugs due to that chill. I want to see the leaves change colors and fall to the ground and hear their crunch while I walk. I want to smell the lovely smell that emanates from the trees as they fall into dormancy.

As far as depression goes I have that all year. I listen to a lot of DSBM and Atmospheric Black Metal to go with it. I'll post a few Autumnal songs like embed related.

Eww

Fall>Winter>>>>Spring>>>>>>>>>>Summer
This is the proper order.

Fall is beautiful and by far the best season. Winter is nice but driving in winter is a fucking pain and it can get too cold sometimes. Spring is beasically an introduction to Summer and Summer is fucking awful with its heat and bugs and heat and everything about it.

pretty much this. I'd place winter over fall though.

Dis from 2012…

I Still Remember 12/21/2012 Mayan Calender…

It was Super Foggy, & I Was Looking Up at the Stars, Drunk & Listening to Musica… Good Times…

Spic?

Oops. I meant to post this.

Any other fantasy readers here? If you've read the Malazan: Book of the Fallen series and like Summoning style black metal then you'll like this.

We should make an Autumn/Winter Thread exclusively Dedicated to the Subject, since its that Time of Year Again & the Holidays are Coming Up…

It Will Be the Default Autumn/Winter Thread of Holla Forums…

Dis Time of Year is Great… Lots of Suicides Happen around Dis Time of Year… I Enjoy the Good & the Bad of It… Winter/Autumn is Mysterious…

im gitty with joy that its no longer oven-hot and its gonna be snowy soon, u normie fag

Winter music?

That's pretty easy if you want winter black metal. Winter is one of the most popular topics in black metal.

I am Ready to Go for My Usual Walk Into the Autumn Trees Soon… Maybe Get some Pomogranets & Almonds since they are Already Ripe…

Maybe I will Post a Pic if it is Not too Dark…

I wish I lived in Minnesota or something. At least I could hunt or something.

I want the NEETs, low ts, and introverts to leave. We are a summer board.

It is Spring in South America…

GTFO of Here!!…

Gross.

I'm an Iowafag. We don't have much, but Autumns are usually very nice here. Though the last couple years the Autumns we have had were bad. The leaves did not change at the same time and the temperature basically went from oven hot to freezer cold rather than a gradual decrease. It pissed me off. Hopefully this year is better.

Autumn: The Edgiest of Seasons for the Edgiest of Atheist Fedora-Tippers

Fucktards everywhere.

this is how i do it.

Get sunk into the ocean, commie

Winter and Spring are almost equal tbh fam, but I enjoy bug hunting and therefore like spring just a teensie bit better.

Ah, a brit, sorry my man, we've got parks and untouched virgin woods bigger than your entire country.

Well that explains your odd writing, how were them sopes, eh?

It is merely preparing itself to be blessed by the winter slow, dipshit.
I found one on clearance for $15. It's nice and warm, and all you really need to top it off is a thin windbreaker so you don't get wet.

Stop trying so hard. That's like saying the Tomorrow CSS is edgy.