Hillary to the Woodshed

Ry Dawson, creator of 9/11 - War by Deception has made a video taking Hillary to the Woodshed.

It is an hour and a half. Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZSy7Bq589I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He also did glassberg a coupe weeks ago.

in-case you didn't know, dawson is based and calls out the jews.

biggest red-pill on 9/11 that exists.

Bump. I'm a fan of his stuff. It's a good video, but it's too long though. Someone should edit this down to 15 minutes, keeping only what has to be in there.

No, he calls out the "Zionists", and labels anyone who dare say the jews are a problem as part of the "dirty juice crowd".

He's another cuck.

Better than nothing, isn't that Trump's mantra?

the shills have arrived.

In his own words.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZSy7Bq589I

his doc on 9/11 is what made many people wise up.

you are upset because he doesn't yell 'gas the kikes' and actually instead makes arguments based on facts.

Not really. It's a sloppy mess he strung together in Windows Movie Maker, I highly doubt many people who weren't already wise to the fact that the jews carried out 9/11 watched it.

Missing Links on the other hand…

Saying there's no jewish problem and that (some) jews have only been a problem since the advent of Zionism is about as far from being "based on facts" as any argument could possibly be.

in that very video

the fact is you wont win anyone over with overt racism. You can hate zionist jews(99%) without being a racist. hate based solely on race is kinda retarded.

Great Trump clip.

you are a shill. War by Deception clearly shows the lead up to 9/11 and the aftermath. I never saw anyone else talk about the anthrax, dancing israelies, jews caught with van of explosives, Urban Moving Systems and others with access to the buildings prior to attacks, all the jews who were flown back to israel after the atacks, etc. He also details how Loose Change was disinfo, and same thing with alex jonestein.

please elaborate on how it isn't a good documentary, i was exposed to more new info in the first 20 minutes than any other documentary. The whole thing is amazing, especially for one person to create.

This was made by two people and released in 2008.

And to put things in perspective.

Would you agree with Dawson that everybody who "persecuted" (read: prosecuted) the jews prior to the 1890s was just part of the "dirty juice crowd"?

ok, dawson was talking about this as early as 2006. don't see why this matters.

I wouldn't know.

Bump, lots of ammo to attack Hillary/hillary supporters

Ry, you have autism. You're very good at what you do, and I really appreciate your work.

What you hafta unnastan is: Jews are far more nefarious than you have been led to believe. Every single rabbi, all of them, have racial supremacy built into their very nature and they are more than likely schizophrenic. You have to be to jump through the hoops that Judaism has erected. Judaism is an ontological threat to civilization, that has been illustrated by thousands of years of forced evictions for very well-founded grievances against the ideological Jew. Jews are all bad and guilty, by their very nature of being Jews. This is a hard pill to swallow, but there is definite cause for racism in the face of racism. Jews are all Jewish supremacists. If they are not, they are not Jews.

You have to take a step back, and acknowledge that the idea of cultural relativism breaks down when your culture is one of parasitism and sedition. In the great democracy of ideas, Judaism should be eradicated by more compatible systems of belief. The only thing they cling to is their inbuilt manias and absurd rules for Saturday. Judaism needs to become an extinct ideology if peace is ever to flourish. "Ethnic Jews" aka inbred schizos with big noses, are going to have to be a casualty. They are too far gone into their own solipsistic world-view.

You will grow, and come to understand that the "1488 gas the kikes" crowd, are actually the few remaining people with enough compassion to have the strength to call a spade a spade. I hate Jews because I love peace and racial unity, those ideas are incompatible with Judaism as history has shown time and time again. It hurts to know yourself as a "bigot", but something must be done to prevent further wrongdoing and the options for non-violent solutions have been rendered moot as Jewish hegemony and brainwashing has destroyed the minds and empathy of a generation. They did this to themselves, actions have consequences, they want impunity to act in immoral ways; and the world can only begin to heal after we forfeit our "moral high ground" and start acting with the same impunity.

I appreciate your effort to mitigate genocidal sentiments, no one should condone ethnic genocide in a sane world. We do not live in a sane world, we live wreathed in ideological subversion and internal subterfuge exacted by a small group of mad men and women who believe themselves to be the only "true humans". There comes a time to fight fire with fire, and that time has come.

Your Jewish friends are not Jewish if they are your friends. You need to remind them of that if you want to see them survive what's coming. Jews have shown their hand, and this expulsion is going to be global with the advent of information technology. Judaism in the 21st century is going to go the way of Paganism, by hook or by crook.

fuck it, bump

Fucking Ry Dawson. I haven't seen that mudblood mixed shitskin shill his shit on here in a while. Is he still a retarded anti-white who refuses to acknowledge the jewish question and thinks that he is going to become some Indian(feather, not dot) karate master in Japan?

hello kike

Absolutely riveting.

yep, the antrax letters is some of the most convincing shit that no-one talks about.

I don't get it? Is the something I'm supposed to see here?

America Israel Great.

false flag to make it look like it was muslims.

Sage because you're an attention whore that's ruining waht would have been a decent topic if you weren't such a faggot.

if there are too few posts and the thread hits page 6, it gets removed. The way shit slides around here, I bumped it before that happened.

sorry you were triggered.

Post something of interest and people will respond. Be an attention whoring nigger and samefag your thread to bump it up, and you will be seen as a nigger.

whatever you say, if i didn't bump it would have disappeared. you are the only one crying about it.

In that case, your thread sucks and deserves to fall off the catalog. Try to make a better thread next time. Sad!

Great video. Bump.

why are you even posting? i never go into threads i don't give a shit about and start trolling. Only faggots do that.

bmp