Tourist bus with school kids shot up in France

cbsnews.com/news/tourist-bus-with-school-kids-shot-up-in-france/
archive.is/bxRq5

Inb4 happening

was it mudshits?

nothing to see here goy. go away

Fucking Brexit…

Bump.

Article doesn't say anything about race. Remember Coulter's Law, everyone.

Just wanted to point this out, didn't catch it the first read through.

Either the guy is a trained pro or an idiot savant.

Isn't today the start of Ramadan?

trick to guncontrol a country with 20 million hunting rifles?

Time to restrict the gun laws even more, goy !
I should buy a black powder gun ASAP before it requires registration too.

Probably the ricochet. A bullet bouncing inside what's essentially a metal box can do a lot of harm.

Who knows what a "round" is to a journalist. Could just mean two bursts of fire.

Also the injuries were caused by shattered class, so if it were two shots, that could be why.

shooter was not caught it seems

most certainly buckshot

Islamic peace bullets?

What losers.

1 GSW, 5 with likely cuts and scratches from breaking glass seems likely.

doesnt really sound like muds, could just be some lone nutter taking pot shots at cars as they pass

see

This goy gets it. "Rounds of gunfire" does not equal rounds of ammunition.

it also says no sign of the shooter

i am well aware the media likes to hide the race of spades and sandys when they know the race but if there is no description because no one saw the shooter you cant exactly report a description

coulter's law only works for perps that are known by the cops, when they have no clue who it was the fact the (((media))) don't reveal his race doesn't count

PleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMalePleaseBeaWhiteMale.

I don't have the image

I think it's tommorow

nigger tech

Such is life in France

B-but they banned guns…

millions of guns in france, dude
hunting is a favorite pastime

It's tomorrow

Statistics say they’re most likely mussulmen.

PLEASE LET A BUNCH OF DUNE COONLETS BE DEAD

is there even wilderness in france?

That sounds exactly like a lonely muslim.

huge tracts of land, dude
srsly, 10% of the country is large cities with 90% of the population, 40% is agriculture with lots of woods where hunting is possible, and 50% is national parks and wilderness
googlemap it

I could have sworn 90% were syrian people. How many fucking people live in syria anyway?! Like holy shit man.

Hunting rifle registration and ban incoming

nah
registration is already here since forever
and b& is unpossible: nobody will give up their guns, there are lots of people repairing/building their own hunting rifles, and any politician threatening ban would get thrown out of his hiding place under rotten fruits carpet bombing

Sounds about right.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually go for a full gun grab at some point.

Rural France is pretty well armed and the French are quite keen on revolting.

Which is exactly why they wouldn't have the balls to pull off a gun grab. France isn't America, people here will actually fight back

The "racailles" don't use hunting rifles (they prefer AKs). It could be a mentally unstable person.

Well, I hope you are right.

We need ban those dangerous rifles! Nobody need to hunt or defend themself, it's 2016! Europe is peaceful land. It's for your own good. Think about children!

You should.

This. They probably think "rounds" mean "magazine".