What movie would describe the relationship between you and your highschool sweetheart best?

What movie would describe the relationship between you and your highschool sweetheart best?

Me = the soldiers
High school = the war
My sweetheart = the third enemy trench line

though it was more like 900 days and we never had sex

because it never happened

did it have a gay lion?

I'm not very good at math, how much hate is that?

387,440,000 miles * 5280 feet / mile * 12 inches / foot * 2.54 cm / inch * 1e7 Å / cm * 1e9 nÅ / Å = 6.2352423936×10^29 units of hate per micro instant.

Same.

It was real in my mind, though.

You guys crack me up. Teenage love is the best feeling in the world. There is no way you would dismiss it knowing that you can never make good on it. Missing out would forever stain your soul and depress you.

Without the part where they erase memories and meet each other again.

The Invisible Man

Is there any movie where she likes him, he likes her, but the guy is a retarded autist faggot and doesn't do anything with her? Because that'd be it.

Fuck you, user

Seems legit

No, but it was legit, I once took out her daily planner and she had my name with hearts and all that girly shit. I was nervous and didn't know what to do.

Sounds like me except the "where she likes him" part.

were there no other boys in your classrome with your same name?

Since Cage died in that movie, and you are still alive writing this, it can only mean one thing. You were a hooker giving blowjobs to drunks.

I usually like these kinds of movies and I love Cage but I couldn't get into this one.

The real star of that movie is Elisabeth Shue. It's worth watching just for her performance.

No.

B8 but… mhmmm, nope. Can't say I regret anything. Can't miss what I never had, expecially since every girl I met in high school had either a shit personality that would make even the worst beta male walk away, or was ugly as sin so one had to be REAAAALLY desperate to find a sweetheart there.
I was in good company too. Many of my pals didn't have gfs either. I guess it must be one of those cases of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, cause I didn't get to see or meet anyone that would fill the criteria of "sweetheart".

not even in other classes?

Stop trying to imply it wasn't for me, years later I told her and she told me. Also, to answer your question, yes, but she didn't talk with them as much as with me. Our class was pretty inbred in that sense.

Would a made for television biopics on columbine count as a movie? I only had one friend in highschool. We spent prom night slashing students tires. I miss him so much. He died in Afghanistan. I loved him. No homo.

she probably wanted those other guys and told you otherwise years later to make you not feel bad

No, it was obvious. That's why it drives me up the wall.

2001: A Space Odyssey

Because I didn't understand anything at the time and nothing fucking happened

This is the reason I'm currently dating someone 10 years younger than me.

Basic Instinct.

My high school sweetheart was a well-off bisexual maneater who used people for amusement. Though I don't think she ever killed anybody.

10/10

keep telling yourself that, cuck
meanwhile, your cute crush was making out hard with the homonym chad from the other classroom

No but I have a song that would be appropriate for you.

My best friend became jealous of my relationship as he coveted anything anyone had that he didn't. He spent months sabotaging me, calling her on the phone more than I did and telling her lies about me, setting me up to look like a pervert or a degenerate in her eyes. I had to move upstate at a certain point, and she called me under the pretext that we were still together, but asked me what she should get my friend for christmas. I asked her why she'd be getting him a gift and she revealed they'd been fooling around for months. I cut contact with both of them, but she continued e-mailing me pictures of the two of them together for the next four years.

When I moved back to the area, among other changes I was tanned and had a beard, but that's where the similarities end. I never plotted revenge, and I haven't run into either of them since.

she had a miscarriage

Another difference is that your ex girl is a bitch

Spoiler you cunt

This is the type of person you share a board with.
Do you at least regret it? You don't sound like it

Based

yikes

Juno even had a pregnancy scare

I don't believe that for a god damned second. You might not have done it, but you definitely did imagine throwing them into a woodchipper many times.

Except the part where we didn't run away and I broke up with her.

He was more of a man than you'll ever be. She saw his persistance and realized the alpha male inside him.

Either that or she genuinely believed his lies.

Probably both tbh
t. gf stealer

All in all it was pretty good relationship

HA

No one here has a love life

It's not me projecting either I swear

Started out strong and optimistic and quickly descended into a depressing nightmare.

Not even close. Teenage love is just hormone driven lust putting two emotionally insecure people (who isn't at that age) together in a sloppy mess. There is no significant depth there, because neither person is able to share who they truly are–they haven't even begun to understand who they are. It takes years to finally understand who you are, what you are, and what you want. All it amounts to is just fooling around.

Nothing could come close to the true, deep passion of two people knowing who they are, and knowing who their lover is. Lust is still present and very necessary, but it is not the cornerstone. The cornerstone is the harmony between them; they way they've come together to form something stronger than either of them individually. And it takes time for this harmony to shine through.

oh sweety

"love" doesn't real, fgt

Persist in that mindset if you wish. As for myself, I refuse to just rationalize my life down to cold atoms and chemical reactions. Imagine if you did that with music–removed all emotional aspects of it, and just focused on the cold structure of it.

Yeah nah you're just a virgin who found refuge in his own bullshit about understanding each other.

It exists tbh.
It's rare but I've witnessed it before.

He's right about this though.

I dunno. What's a movie where the girl cheats on the guy after a couple years and destroys his ability to trust women or form meaningful relationships later in life?

Any ASS TO ASS action?

This is why you go gay son. Boyfriends are the best.

Nice jojoke.

you've witnessed normies being delusional

It's okay.

>>>/wizardchan/

True love exists, it's that of a man and his waifu.

What? I was only there as long as I had to be, I got home asap every day to play video games.

newfags don't even know that that's where Hotwheels was born

they kicked him out cause he got laid. i don't understand what your point is tbh. if anything it only makes you look like more of a forever alone virgin cuck, and i was only only commenting on your opinions about love. Pretty embarrassing for you tbh.

Revenge of the Sith