The true redpill: it is not the jew, but Saturn

Good day Holla Forums, I have been on this board for about 2 years, yet this topic is still widely unkown. The decadence of the West, usury, banking and political tyranny is not the work of the jew, but of Saturn, who is their master.

What is Saturn? He is what almost all religions, mostly without knowing it, worship: he is evil incarnate, what we should fight.

Judaism is one of the few religions that knows what Saturn truly is, yet he is every evil god that we can think of.

Let me begin: Saturn is the roman version of Cronos; Cronos means time = existence = death (I am become death/time, destroyer of the world). Cronos is also known for mutilating Uranu's genitals (sounds familiar?).

From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus : Cronus was also identified in classical antiquity with the Roman deity Saturn. / When Hellenes encountered Phoenicians and, later, Hebrews, they identified the Semitic El, by interpretatio graeca, with Cronus.

Who is El? Literally means god. Most words and names related to semitic religion have the "el" in it: Daniel, Uriel, Samael, Israel, Elohim.

From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)#Hebrew_Bible : The Hebrew form (אל) appears in Latin letters in Standard Hebrew transcription as El and in Tiberian Hebrew transcription as ʾĒl. El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god, including Hadad, Moloch, or Yahweh.

The figure of Moloch is associated with Satan. Yet, Moloch was loved by phonecians (who are ancient jews) alongside Ba'al (whose name literally means "lord"). Both of those gods practiced human sacrifice.

From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#Carthaginian_Cronus : Cleitarchus, Diodorus Siculus and Plutarch all mention burning of children as an offering to Cronus or Saturn, that is to Baal Hammon, the chief god of Carthage.

The aesthetic symbology of Saturn is striking: on its north pole, it has an Hexagon.

You can form both a Star of David and a cube from an Hexagon. The Christian cross is the planification of a cube, and the Kabba in Mecca literally means cube.

I don't have enought time to write everything, so here is what i know.

Saturn = Moloch = Cronos = El = Baal = Melek Taus = Satan = Javeh = Baphomet = Allah = Jahbulon = Demiurge = Samael

For more: google saturn worship

Other urls found in this thread:

theocs101ark.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mZryl0ZqV_M&list=PL-gkPYArXgIBVAaUfTibyjjvJH-nTgFxz&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=_I84JxHE1Uc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm
youtu.be/TPquewvNAE4
youtube.com/watch?v=TPquewvNAE4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saturn broken

so its still the jews you fucking air-to-cock missile

But Saturn was a pretty cool dude except to his family, Jupiter is a cunt

(((cuck)))

Saturn = Satan

Black, awful night enveloped the earth. An ominous, red flame burned in the distance. I was approaching a fantastic figure which outlined itself before me as I came nearer to it. High above the earth appeared the repulsive red face of the Devil, with large, hairy ears, pointed beard and curved goats' horns. A pentagram, pointing downwards, shone in phosphoric light between the horns on his forehead. Two large, grey, bat-like wings were spread behind him. He held up one arm, spreading out his bare, fat hand. In the palm I saw the sign of black magic. A burning torch held down-end in his other hand emitted black, stifling smoke. He sat on a large, ==black cube==, gripping it with the claws of his beast-like, shaggy legs.

==A man and woman were chained to the cube== –the same Man and Woman I saw in the garden, but now they had horns and tails tipped with flame. And they were evidently dissatisfied in spirit, and were filled with protest and repulsion.

"This is a picture of weakness", said the voice, "a picture of falsehood and evil. They are the same man and

p. 52

woman you saw in the garden, but their love ceasing to be a sacrifice, became an illusion. This man and woman forgot that their love is a link in the chain that unites them with eternity, that their love is a symbol of equilibrium and a road to Infinity.

"They forgot that It is a key to the gate of the magic world, the torch which lights the higher Path. They forgot that Love is real and immortal and they subjugated it to the unreal and temporary. And they each made love a tool for submitting the other to himself.

"Then love became dissension and fettered them with iron chains to the black cube of matter, on which sits deceit".

And I heard the voice of the Devil: "I am Evil", he said, "at least so far as Evil can exist in this best of worlds. In order to see me, one must be able to see unfairly, incorrectly and narrowly. I close the triangle, the other two sides of which are Death and Time. In order to quit this triangle it is necessary to see that it does not exist.

"But how to do this is not for me to tell. For I am the Evil which men say is the cause of all evil and which they invented as an excuse for all the evil that they do.

"They call me the Prince of Falsehood, and truly I am the prince of lies, because I am the most monstrous production of human lies".

All major religions worship Saturn. Simply put it: only Judaism and Masonry know about it.

Saturn is the 6th planet, the 6th day and it has an hexagon (6 sides) = 666 = devil

by P D. Ouspensky [1913]

reference is made to the black box

theocs101ark.com/ this guy was on youtube, but launched is own website with goyfundme. I believe in all your fringe saturn things

theocs101ark.com/ this guy was on youtube, but launched is own website with goyfundme. he believe in all your fringe saturn things

2 years? Lurk more.

Yeah we know. It's kind of what makes them Jews. Other than being the most mongrel race of the world.

OP your suggestion is to blow up Saturn rather than stopping people from worshiping it?

There is no solution. It all part of the Kali Yuga: Saturn is merely who controls it. We need to wait (about 10 to 20 years) until the Kalki comes and destroys Saturn, bringing back aryan dominance, Hyperborea

Praise Kek.

This is only cube I will bow down.

Sorry m8, I don't subscribe to victim mentality messiah religions.

Got to balance the scales.

This is the shit that Hitler fought against, he also closed down a shitload of lodges in Germany. And those fuckers made him out to be the bad guy..

youtube.com/watch?v=mZryl0ZqV_M&list=PL-gkPYArXgIBVAaUfTibyjjvJH-nTgFxz&index=3

I worship indo-european thunder/sky gods, who are the opposite of Saturn. Jupiter once destroyed Saturn, and Indra, alongside Thor, is the protector of the aryans.

To wait means to wait for the coming leader of the aryan race, who will end all of this saturn worship.

From the Rig Veda: "The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters." (Rig Veda I.100.18)

"Indra in battles helps his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns the tyrannous away." (Rig Veda I.130.8)

"Thou, Hero, winner of the spoil, urgest to speed the car of man. Burn, like a vessel with the flame, the lawless Dasyu, Conqueror!" (Rig Veda I.175.3)

"Stirrer to action of the poor and lowly, of priest, of suppliant who sings his praises; Who, fair-faced, favors him who presses Soma with stones made ready, He, O men, is Indra." (Rig Veda II 12.6)

"He verily, the God, the glorious Indra, hath raised him up for man, best Wonder-Worker. He, self-reliant, mighty and triumphant, brought low the dear head of the wicked Dasya." (Rig Veda II.20.6)

"Indra the Vrittra-slayer, Fort-destroyer, scattered the Dasya hosts who dwelt in darkness. For men hath he created earth and waters, and ever helped the prayer of him who worships." (Rig Veda II.20.7)

"He gained possession of the Sun and Horses, Indra obtained the Cow who feedeth many. Treasure of gold he won; he smote the Dasyus, and gave protection to the Aryan color." (Rig Veda III.34.9)

"For thou art he, O Indra, who stormeth all castles of the foe, Slayer of Dasyus, man's Supporter, Lord of Heaven." (Rig Veda VIII.87.6)

"Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates." (Rig Veda IX.73.5)

idgi

Wasn't the Thulean Society based on Freemasonry?

LOOK AT HOW DISORDER THE THINKING HERE IS

THIS IS WHAT /X/ DOES TO YOUR BRAIN, PEOPLE

SAGE AND REPORT

No

Not an argument.

Jewish messiah = Shabbatai Zevi

Shabbatai = saturn

That's how I know you're new here.

No, the Thule society tried to come into contact with ancient hyperborean nordic super-men (aryans). While that, Masonry is to help (socially and politically) those who know they worship Saturn, based on the writing of Sabbatai Zevi.

THERE IS NO ARGUMENT TO ARGUE AGAINST, RETARD – AND THAT IS AN ARGUMENT

the shilling continues

youtube.com/watch?v=_I84JxHE1Uc

What does a Christian cross and some pagan symbols have to do with balancing the scales against saturn worship?

As far as Christian doctrine is concerned, all those pagan symbols may as well be saturn worship as well. Neither will save your soul.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

interesting

The cross is pagan, you stupid fuck.

Ok, let's assume you're right and there is demonic superkike. Is there a final solution to this problem?

The cross is the planification of a cube, therefore a symbol of inconscious Saturn worship. The god of the Hebrew Bible (that is the god of Christianity) is not the god of Jesus Christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism

Who is the God of Jesus Christ?

It just sounds like you went from a christcuck who quoted the OT to explain reality to worshiping something very similar. It's exoteric religious crack cocaine for the plebs, don't be that guy.

Where does the name of planet Saturn comes from?

Couldn't this demons just be aliens from Saturn? We see them as demons, but they are just a different lifeform than us.

"Paganism" is specifically defined as anything anti-Christian. Christianity cannot be anti-Christian.

Unless you want to be autistic and split hairs about the cross originally being something of Roman origin and how it was culturally appropriated by Christians to be their logo.

Not an argument is not an argument idiot shill

The Ahura Mazda. I belive Christ was the reincarnation of Zarathustra.

sage

Was Nietzsche some form of a demon? Maybe his mother was from earth and his father a demon (alien) ?

Its the jews believing your pointless mysticism garbage. I cast magic missile.

It's more possible that Christianity simply stole from other religions, just like Judaism.

Pagan comes from paganus meaning villager.
Christianity initially couldn't get its claws in villages because they were positive communities free of degeneracy.

Fuck your modernistic and entirely subjective interpretation of the word based on the jewish Google dictionary which also claims Führer means evil megalomaniac leader.

t. Trad Rev
If today I stand here as a revolutionary, it is as a revolutionary against the revolution.

The cross was something used by Romans. And the design of it is debatable. Some speculate that Romans nailed or tied people to T-shaped things. Orthodox tradition speculates there being an extra crooked plank where Jesus' feet were nailed in order to inflict extra pain.

Any connection between crosses and cubes as some sort of attempt at debunking Christianity is dubious at best. Marcionism is an old heresy with little validity.

Jews worship the devil and are his agents in the world, but you gotta remember that they are still just agents. They serve a greater power than themselves, and it's that greater power that a truly red pilled person should oppose.
Even after the Jewish menace has gone from this world another will take his place and the cycle will continue.

Nietzsche was a prophet, who knew about the crisis of the aryan race and the coming of an ubermensch (godlike) to destroy the Kali Yuga

"From now on there will be more favorable preconditions for more comprehensive forms of dominion, whose like has never yet existed. And even this is not the most important thing; the possibility has been established for the production of international racial unions whose task will be to rear a master race, the future "masters of the earth"; a new, tremendous aristocracy, based on the severest self-legislation, in which the will of philosophical men of power and artist-tyrants will be made to endure for millennia – a higher kind of man who, thanks to their superiority in will, knowledge, riches, and influence, employ democratic Europe as their most pliant and supple instrument for getting hold of the destinies of the earth, so as to work as artists upon "man" himself. Enough: the time is coming when politics will have a different meaning."

"One heaves a sigh of relief at leaving the Christian atmosphere of disease and dungeons for this healthier, higher, and wider world. How wretched is the New Testament compared to Manu, how foul it smells!

Christianity, sprung from Jewish roots and comprehensible only as a growth on this soil, represents the counter-movement to any morality of breeding, of race, privilege: it is the anti-Aryan religion par excellence."

This thread went full /x/ tier fast. Holy shit.

So many implications, assumptions and baseless claims.

That is why Volkisch movements, Volkisch villages, the working class of localized society is the bane of international Jewry.

sage

That still doesn't explain the cross as being a pagan symbol. It would make more sense to call it a symbol of imperialism than of villagers.

2:30, never saw that footage before

Yup.

sage

You're fucking retarded, you're taking pride in not understanding shit about religion of any kind, and not even your own, read a fucking book you nigger, for example this one:

sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm

Dude might've been a little biased.

Also, this, when you acknowledge all of what i have said, is the creppiest thing you will listen to.

The cross is the symbol of the seasons. Which is what villagers base their lives around. The crucifix, the Christian symbol, represents death and depending on denomination, rebirth.

hey op, why didn't you mention that they broke their covenant withGod because they worship other gods and that Christ called them out on it? Or that they don't use the old testament?

Slide thread. d/c thread, their numbers are great here you already have people pretending to be pagans posting making the most absurd claims trying to get Christian to take the bait.

Everyone is biased, yet Nietzsche did not search neither fame nor money, contrary to the Church

retards

Is Saturn hell?

Catholicism is a false version of Christianity. It is contrary to the Bible. Basing your criticisms of Christianity on the papacy is a quick way to get yourself not taken seriously.

Jesus lived a life of poverty, chastity, and modesty. He would be disgusted at those pederasts in Rome living in their walled-off golden palace.

Just like what I have said, the Christian god, which is Jahwe, is not the god of Jesus Christ, which has the same virtues as the Ahura Mazda.

The Bible says that hell is in the heart (core) of the Earth.

the cube represents the prison you exist in. to escape it, you must lose all desires which can not be satiated. that is why kikes worship saturn/lucifer whatever you want to call it. they are incapable of existing without greed. so why would they live in suffering not carrying out their wills when they can work in conjunction with (((it))) to gain power in this world? and yes they do literally call upon demonic forces to assist them. but that requires sacrifice.

and thats how they see it. in reality all it brings is eternal suffering which is why infinity is a popular symbol in the occult.

This is a stupid old gnostic heresy that just won't die.

God in the old testament is the same as God in the new testament. Jesus is just God in material form as a man.

OP is right on the money.
Too bad this thread will likely be ignored in favor of epik trump maymays.

Who was God before the old testament?

According to who?

Really?

>Implying this isn't a D&C slide.

Get your "magic", larping shit out of here.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Wasn't in the Bible something about antichrist of false prophets? For whatever reason, The Pope always reminds me of that. Not the person.. but the idea of him.

Slide what you retard? Filtered.

The god of the Old Testament is a murderer, a hypocrite and a liar, who tells his followers to genocide those who do not worship him. He is the god of the Jews, not of Jesus Christ

So.. it's just demons and humans. And the demons are allied with the jews. Humans can be allied then only with other humans.

That are not jews.*

Read Genesis. God was intervening on Earth even before Abraham walked.

According to John chapter 1.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God….And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Matthew 12:40

It is impossible for God to sin. There is no examples of God being hypocritical nor of lying. As for "murder", well, God is allowed to judge His creation and condemn people like the sodomites to death.

As for genocide, yes, He ordered the Israelites to murder the Canaanites, but so too did the Romans of their own free will. The Romans completely genocided the same civilization, only they were located in Carthage in North Africa rather than in Palestine. That Canaanite civilization was a sick degenerate people that practiced homosexuality, incest, bestiality, pederasty, and mass child sacrifices to Moloch.

But Genesis fails to explain everything that happened outside of some sandnigger tribe was doing.

It was actually determined by humans in 325 AD, not unanimously either.

We have the hyperboreans, who will help us if we know how to search for them.

Genesis talks about the first humans and the first civilizations, the pre-flood world, the Babylonian civilization that sprung up immediately after the flood, and the dispersing of peoples after the collapse of Babylon. The tribe of Israel doesn't become relevant until about halfway through the book.

Had to look what was before that.

Communism.

So basically the current state of Israel, built by killing others. Everything coming out of it is a bad fruit.

European cucks.

Isn't Europe and it's civilization the heart of the earth? Isn't there somewhere an entrance to the middle of the earth?

???

Jews from Europe moving to Israel.

Protected by Europe & USA.

They take the shitskins and move them back to Europe, more wicked now, they try to destroy the white race.

have you ever heard of an angel? unseen forces at play. the problem with jews relying on demons to do their heavy lifting is that it requires sacrifice. sacrifice itself has karmic consequences which always come back to you. so they can never win which is what most do not fully understand. its an infinite struggle to gain power because every being is sovereign. this is also why they HAVE to occult their real agenda/beliefs. because they believe that observation is what brings something into reality. if the goyim can not see something, then it does not exist and karma is minimized. imagine what hell would be unleashed on these people if their crimes were publicly known.

ever heard of the double split experiment? (((they))) have attempted to popularize the conclusion that only under observation does reality come into fruition. a subtle deception that implants peoples minds with their twisted world view and recruits those minds into their ranks as underlings. most jews simply believe the talmud and their chosen status and this is used by the most powerful that know for a fact that they are not chosen, but eternally cursed for their genetic greed.

And it's missing quite a bit of information. Either meaning the jew god didn't know or purposefully left information out.

Whatever was left out was not relevant. The Bible doesn't ever try to present itself as The Book of All Knowledge.

and if they see something, then it comes into reality. like golems, goyims eyes used to project the jewish fantasies. and it works because the goyim listening to the jews got their soul full of sins. those sins are used as a power by the demons.

no.

yes. when people think they are doing good. it makes look like they do good two.

And if you don't find that a problem, then perhaps the bible was made for people like you.

its not about good and evil. its about right and wrong. true and false. figuring out how gods creation of natural law functions. what the jews are trying to do is make you believe everything is relativistic. for example, good can be evil and evil can be good. anything to keep you from learning about the most heavily occulted aspect of existence. natural law. that is why the can never succeed. their actions all fundamentally work against gods creation and that has consequences. they will forever be the real slaves to greed. and this is why they want to destroy the altruistic aryan race. because we are the only ones that have been proven capable of existing harmoniously.

OP didn't say Jews dindu nuffin he just suggested that the rabbit hole might go deeper.

There was a black cube floating in the sky spotted last year.

youtu.be/TPquewvNAE4
youtube.com/watch?v=TPquewvNAE4

these. i might actually listen if OP was at least coherent. But, again, OP was a faggot. I don't know why I'm surprised

Reported.

These are shills, ignore pls.

Isn't a planified cube a broken destroyed one? To planify a cube one must make it no longer be a cube I thought which does keep in the word of christ himself on the subject of the pharisee's father, the father of lies, the murderer.

What part didn't you understand?

Phoenicians were not one unified people, they were tribal people who resided in the Levant. They are not ancient Jews, although Phoenician/Canaanite tribes did eventually mix in with Jewish people. Phoenicians although genetically related to Jews are not Jewish, they were their own people who adopted popular religions within their region. Holla Forums's knowledge on the Phoenicians is pleb tier.

Actually, it is the Jew who's the present threat to worry about, but Saturn is the one motivating and guiding them from the shadows.

By which I mean, the Jew is the pressing threat of the two because he's the physical servant of Saturn, and without these servants this malevolent entity can't really do shit to us without exposing itself directly and getting fucked by humanity/a deity in turn. The kikes are the material fingers of this ethereal entity, and once the fingers are chopped off the active threat posed by said entity is minimal at best.

Saturn could still pose a passive threat without its Jewish pawns, via potentially corrupting weaker Whites into serving it through sweet-sounding ideology/downright occult bullshit, but all it'd take to stop that from becoming a problem is a properly non-retarded homogeneous White society, and measures in place to obliterate any cultist activity the moment it's discovered while keeping vigilant watch for it.

Saturn is nothing without the kikes to serve its will and is practically helpless once they're gone, just the same as Soros would be in a scenario where all his guards and safety measures were gone and it was just you and him in a room.

I was into Ouspensky and Gurdjieff for a long time and read all their books. Over time though I became more /christian/ and started to see The Fourth Way for what it really is. Gurdjieff was influenced by Sufism which is the Kabbalah for mudslimes. Ouspensky was a smart guy but even he broke away from G. The groups that remain today were at one point taught by G's direct students but over time I'm sure they have devolved into imitation, today's Fourth Way is a cargo cult.

This is Holla Forums, not /x/

Stop with your over complication of religion conspiracy nonsense.

It's quite simple:

Christianity = Good
Judaism = Evil

Simple as that.

Why don't you just kill yourself? Don't you believe in anything beyond your own pathetic enslavement?

Scripture/prophecy aside, Christianity was the foundation of Western culture, the morals and values Jews seek to destroy in the West are Christian.

If you believe NASA

that dudes channel is full of obviously fake as fuck shit. (((they))) want you to believe in aliens as evidenced by the media programming in movies and shows on tv all the time such as ancient aliens.

Why don't you just kill yourself? Don't you believe in anything beyond your own pathetic enslavement?

The ultimate white society is about to rise. Fuck your jew worship, fool. Christianity will be forgotten, along with your false idol.

You're a deluded fool if you expect any kind of secular, earthly "golden age".

It won't be secular, it will be highly spiritual, for the first time in thousands of years.

The golden age is coming, and semitic death cults will have no part in it.

There's nothing that confirms Jesus Christ is a Jew.

Personally, I prefer jewish physics cube

Could you tell me more about Indra?

This is how retarded you sound.

Really? Sage for the usual attention whoring faggotry.

The luciferian new age will fail.
Christ will smash your petty ambitions.

Interesting, the apocalyptic Essenes were definitely influenced by Zoroastrianism.

Saturn is the gatekeeper, he is the one who tests our strength to see if we are worthy.

Semetic-born religions demonized him because thinking is scary and it's far better to live under a tyrannical god, like Jehova.

Can you elaborate please or give some sources?

nice elaboration. im going to base my life around this concrete point right here. mindblowing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

This board is a honeypot

If you've read Campbell, you'd know the gatekeeper in mythology is the one who tests who to see if you're worthy.

Saturn, in astrology, the planet assigned to providing challenges to be overcome and exposing harsh truths. And it plays a crucial role in development.

Also, anyone and everyone should study the Eridu Genesis, as it is the precursor to the modern Genesis of the Jews and Christians. Basically, Enki (Satan) is the good guy who rebelled against the other gods to set man free and allow him to pave his own destiny.

mythology…..not even a philosophical justification. absolute shit tier comprehension of the topic at hand.

(Witnessed)
Fug :DDD

Eating your kids because one of them might overthrow you is totally something cool guys do.

Kys.

another one of those fucking fringe threads.
1st one, "meme magic is satanism! you are literally the devil!"
2nd one, "stop worshipping kek!"
3rd one, "saturn worshipping is the secretest secret info in the world!"
what's next, kek being a frog proves reptilians control the earth?

You're right, it is all in our imagination.

They're tricking you again….. Pay no attention to the Jews goy. Pay no attention to Islam goy. Pay no attention to Communist Catholics who stabbed the NatSoc in the back goy.

Don't make me use a smug animaymay on you :)

I am lost after God. Can I get a tldr, I'll give you some shekels

Jews work for interstellar parasites, who have ransacked and destroyed many planets already. That's why the kikes are so good at infiltration, subverstion, stealing and destruction - because their masters have a large experience in this shit.

PARANOID FREAKS MISTAKING THEIR RETARDED MEDIA-AFFECTED IMAGINATIONS FOR EXTRA SENSORY PERCEPTION

THIS IS NOT /x/

GET YOUR TINFOIL FAGGOTRY OUT OF HERE

SAGE AND REPORT

Time is material and thus linked to the demiurge.

==TRUMP==?
He is certainly the most "thundery" person I've seen in global politics for a long time

And what benefit is gained for the Jews if goys believe in aliens?

The fact that you still think Christians and Jews worship the same God, and that Jehova is the current Jewish God, shows how little you know about anything.

The whole point of this thread is to illustrate that Jews worship the black cube and Saturn, and that they have long abandoned Jehova way back in 70 AD.

You fail to understand that the Jew is a biological problem, not a religious problem. The Jewish religion is mostly irrelevant, since 90% of the worst Jews are not even religious at all.

Religion really means nothing. A Jew who converts to Christianity is still as bad as an Orthodox Jew or an atheist Jew because it is in his subhuman genes.

That's some hot info, but it's moot in relation to the point of whether or not we fight the jews. Just because you've identified who they worship, doesn't mean we shouldn't exterminate them.

Don't forget the sweet tune of jewish victory.

umm

Let us journey back in time to high school, which was probably when you first noticed the different between surface and structure. Like many observations from childhood, what you noticed was true, but you did not understand the mechanism.

In your classes, you observed that some people could understand the depth of an issue and how its parts interrelated, and others stayed floating on the surface where they could reduce it to easily-comprehended parts existing in a one-dimensional flat hierarchy. For example, to some Moby-Dick was a story about a whale and algebra was a series of equation-forms; to others, the book looked into the human desire for power and algebra was a language for translating discrete quantities to relative ones.

As you ventured into adulthood, you saw this division occurs everywhere, even among smart people. One can always take life at face value, or look at it through the lens of how one communicates to others and justifies one’s own decision as good. Face value creates an understanding of something in purely human terms, with no relation to how it connects to anything other than humans.

Most people think in terms of face value because it is less threatening to them than looking into the depth of structure. In groups, people agree on face value because the goal of a group is that everyone must all get along, and since face value is easily perceived, a group can share that assessment without it being controversial, where looking into depth involves risk and is thus always controversial. This means that in human societies, it is always opposite day:

- Whatever makes most people feel good or they think is right or profound, is not, and is in fact a scapegoat or distraction from the real issues;
- Whatever makes most people feel uncomfortable or confused is a gateway to the real issues, and most people spend most of their time in flight from it.

On perpetual opposite day, whatever you are told is “clearly” true is in fact not true, and whatever people get together to insist in false contains some grain of truth. This does not mean that you can simply execute a “180 degree rule” on whatever is popular and do the opposite, but that what is popular is distraction, and the answer can be found by beginning with what is denied and looking into it for depth.

The problem with humans is that their thought process rewards what is comprehensible over what is ambiguous. Truth is ambiguous: it has depth, particularity, internal structure and invokes (many) principles of abstract logic as well as natural law (gravity, Darwinism, etc.). As a result, humans tend to think about what they are thinking, and choose what they can communicate that will make others happy, which is always a subset of actual truth.

As any good leader can tell you, the enemy of getting it right is getting it “right enough” for someone else to sign off on it. People prefer a subset of truth, or something quite short of the whole truth, because they view it as something they can implement, starting with explaining it to their friends, colleagues and neighbors. Thus begins the perennial process of dumbing-down that seems endemic to humanity.

Human thinking is based in self-consciousness, or the perpetual question of “how does this look to others?” with a sub-heading of “we must all get along.” This prioritizes the clearly communicable (infectious) ideas that are mostly wrong over the more ambiguous and thus risky and controversial ideas that are mostly right.

The only solution to opposite day is to embrace the controversy, mystery, ambiguity and difficulty and to find the people who excel at understanding reality and put them in charge. The best must oppress the rest, or the rest will oppress the best, and then in incompetence society will dwell and slowly fade away, like every human civilization in history has eventually done.

But the catch — the difficulty in bootstrapping this — is that this principle itself requires understanding, so is anti-social or at least not infectious. It cannot spread like a disease, but is more like a trophy: those who fight to the top of the heap of ideas applied in reality are able to see it. Usually at that point, they despair, because they realize that this idea will be unpopular.

Perhaps, then, our first target is popularity itself.

Yeah mate, your it!

Yes, most Christians worship either Wotan (Gotan or God) or Zeus (Deus) or Bog (Chernabog).

God/Good is that which unites, and deepens the complexity of order; Satan/Evil is that which divides, and lessens the complexity of order. Simples

Goobly gook, nothing more.

Take LSD and see if you still think that

I see, you fucked up your mind with drugs.

Think: who is this post directed at? Who is he trying to convince, and of what?

Everyone,

himself,

that his black cube fantasy is real, because he needs to feel like he has special and occult knowledge.

Oxygen fucks with the mind.

So its the jews you say?

Jews worship Saturn/Satan.

hur dur takin' lsd is liek takin' air hur dur

Don't take my word for it, look at the perennialist strain in every world religion; whether in the mainstream, or as part of an esoteric movement. God is love: these words could be Christ's, they could be Rumi's, they could be Vivekanand's.

Oxygen does fuck with your mind. Be natural for 10 minutes and you will see.

They are no my words.

God is a hard-ass, if you want love, go suck your mothers tits!

lol butthurt

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Really?

Why?

Yeah, because not wanting love, like a sissy child is being edgy.

Why don't you grow up and become a man and worship a manly God.

Nah, it's just the jews
>>>/x/

Yeah, that's totally not edgy. You really have no self-awareness about the bullshit you spout, do you?

Yes. that's mostly it.

You also forgot angry and hatefull.

Sigh, if your a man, get of your mother tit and become a man, calling someone edgy, because he's not a momma's boy won't change that.

Who the fuck would worship a loving God? Where's your self-respect, of wait, you don't have any self-respect.

What's the matter? Did mommy never love you or something?

No and that's why I am such a poopy pants, boohoo!!

I want a God, or a guiding principle, that is both powerful and merciful. Something majestic, of which you can see a glimpse in the artifacts of old. Immense, beautiful and of terrifying power.

Yeah, that's where it's at, faggots.

BUMP FOR ESOTERIC VICTORY

We actually need more threads like these. Though perhaps they should be more Eurocentric, racially structured?

El/Saturn/Chuin/Rephan etc. are essentially Kronos or Seb in its Egyptian manifestation. He's normally paired with Tehuti or Thoth as two of the Gods that founded Egypt. Does anyone know the Zeusian counterpart of Seb within the Egyptian panetheon? It would really help me out.

I actually did a bit of research once, showing the Satan was nothing but a degradation of El, but the name the Jews had for other tribes variant on El, ergo meaning that Satan in the Hebrew sense was wholly tribal (though being somewhat derived from their time in Babylon). Going to have to dig it out and start a post on it.

If anyone is interested to know more about the "6" importance to jews, the 6 alone/by itself has nothing to do with the figure of Satan. The 6 is related to Saturn and it's energies, the kikes uses the negative aspects (yes, Saturn has it's positive aspects too, but they are hard to use) of Saturn to enslave the Gentile.
The severe, long lasting and hard learning energies of Saturn are the "positive" ones, which the severe figure of Satan relates, and not the negative ones, that are practically deadly and counterproductive to whoever being tries to tie and relate with it.

hope you find that interesting and research more.

A word's etymological origins have nothing to do with what you worship.

Take Hungary for example. The Hungarian language is not Indo-European, but they were still a Christian European nation going back well over a thousand years now. Their word for God in their language does not have the etymological connection that English, German, Latin, or some slavic language does. Now your whole theory comes unraveled.

Besides, "God" is not God's name. A God is a thing. His name is Jehova or Jesus depending on which form you're talking about.

I will never get over those dumb phylactery cubes they wear on their heads.

Fucking liches. The least they could do is properly terrorize a countryside so nobody would care when we smite them.

also confused, I will add to user's pile.

I'd kill my kid if it was a jew

Reminder today is Saturn's day (6/6/16) so be on the lookout for happenings

/x/ jew shill
sage this shit

You just bumped

mb

:^)

Hey guys, Saturn here. Just wanted you to see what you all were up to and viola, there's a thread about me. That's pretty cool. I'm sort of new to this imageboard thing so bear with me.

OP, your complaints have been read and filed away in my personal universal archive. But I don't really seem to see the issue here. Could you enlighten me and be a bit more specific so I can clear things up for you? Thank you.

-Saturn

Thank you for your concern, Saturn.