‘We’ve Got To Lie’ say Dr. Who producers because it's the current year

“Young people watching have to know that they have a place in the future. That really matters. You have to care profoundly what children’s shows in particular say about where you’re going to be.”

They have no shame, and they have no fear because they know nobody in the United British Emirates will disagree. Take your dose of shit-smeared history, goy, think of """the young people""" who """need a future""". What should be done with such eminent (((producers))), /pol?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/weve-got-lie-well-go-back-history-will-black-people-historically-wouldnt-wont-dwell/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TCKSz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Sent_(Doctor_Who)#Critical_reception
youtube.com/watch?v=8o3Li_K3v2M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_of_the_Doctor
youtube.com/channel/UCA6tXYyxM-S-gJ1pJw8nWpA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mafat_Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do people like this show? I saw one episode and didn't see the appeal.

He's just following orders so he doesn't get accidented.

lol ok.

I don't know, but everytime I see DW shit in a video, I know to disregard that persons opinion completely

It used to be the diversity crowd used to comb through the historical record and try to find examples of We Wuz Kangs and Peanut Butter Makers. Now they are too lazy to do that and they're just making shit up because they can.

ALWAYS ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING NIGGER OR DON'T POST

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

archive.is/TCKSz

The archive police arrived. Fuck off mongrel.

It's logic goy. You see when you buy into the liberal philosophy all you see is progress. The mind can't even comprehend this all breaking down, ending, or much less reversing, EVER.

What the statement really makes a case for is how niggers didn't matter in the past and they shouldn't have a say in anything now because niggers are inherently worthless.

Not even attempting to be subtle you are willing to fuck history and nature just for the sake of getting some good goy points, spreading the degenerate narrative, and inserting degenerate sub human barbarians where they aren't needed or wanted. All for the sake of "I'm notta racis", ain't that right dr. who producers?

I'd rather watch an entire series of genghis kahn on a rape quest through china than this shit.

Remember that Moffat is a fucking hack.

And hence why the age old "the left is the real racists!" rings not only true, but like calling them commie, has no power. They're inherently racist by their own actions because they're entirely based on inferiority of others.

Sometimes i wonder how the fuck people actually bought into this in the first place. You really do have to be smart as hell to convince yourself that it makes sense.

I have nothing against the African peoples, I really don't, but they're an iron age people.
I'm shitposting about this on the internet right now.
We might as well be ayyys to these people.
This blackwashing meme is starting to get annoying.

Same. I watched the first episode of the new series because I have a friend that loves it and recommended it to me. I saw an interracial relationship, shitty CGI, and an awful plot and unlikable characters. Never watched it again

Do these fucking cretins even understand what they are saying here?

WE WUZ KANGZ

THINK OF THE CITLINS

"Young People" is a codeword for dindus.

Why?

Why niggers so obsessed with the skin color of actors on TV?

I grew up in the turd world and when I was little nobody on TV was like me in any way. They didn't look like me, talk like me, live like me, I couldn't even comprehend the everyday life of an ordinary American. I thought people playing in their yards were a fantasy that only happens in the movies, because where I lived only the 1% could afford to not live in a shithole apartment. I thought having multiple cars was just a silly movie thing because only the rich could afford cars, or needed unlike people trapped in a perpetually gridlocked city.

When I looked up to great men and women from history, or fiction, I never once recall stopping to think of all the ways they weren't like me. Some of them were aristocrats from powerful families in Rome. Some of them were different races from me. A few were women. Some were born with a talent for a completely different trade, yet I could still look past that and learn the lesson of hard work at what *I'm* talented in. Some existed centuries in the past or (with scifi) future. Some were not even human, they were animals from fairy tales, magical beings, elves, dwarves and dragons, aliens and all sorts of characters. It never fucking stopped me from learning lessons where there is an example to learn from.

So how are these nigglets unable to say, "Caesar was a great general and leader of white people - I will likewise educate myself and be a great leader to my black people! I will be the Caesar of Africa!" but supposedly say, "Caesar was great, but that's because he's white - I can never hope to be like him because the melanin in my skin physically prevents me from picking up a book and looking at the pages".

The truth is that there is nothing of the sort. This diverse role models bullshit has nothing to do with uplifting minorities, it's about crippling the one group that is still capable to resist exploitation - the whites. With the whites demoralized, tyranny can proceed unchecked, and hence the useful idiots like Moffat.

In fact, I'd suspect that the disappearance of strong white role models like John Wayne in the US (without being replaced by anything comparable) is a big part of the social decay in west, including specifically the social decay among black populations.

I'm sure this guy Moffat will piously cite Orwell when right-wingers do something he doesn't like. He won't see the irony.

Awesome post with awesome trips.
Capped for posterity.

Would be wholly ironic, seeing as Orwell hated the "intellectual" Left that claimed to be fighting for the workers.

"da youfs"

Great post and great digits. Checked.

A long time ago Doctor Who used to be get kids interested in history by sugarcoating it with jokes and cool stuff or this hero uses his brain to get out of danger not a gun or even the future will be fun and not at all mushroom-cloud shaped

Not anymore.

That's an excellent point. I also grew up without being able to identify with anyone in movies or on TV (or even in books, with rare exceptions). I still find it hard to identify, especially with degenerate western characters (I identify more with ze nahzee villains who always lose).

So naturally I thought all the western dindus bitching about how they couldn't see themselves in white characters was just them being dumb and unimaginative, or just mentally plain.

But you really make a great point. They don't necessarily want to see more of themselves, they want to see less of us.

Coming soon; King Arthur was black.

>tfw I know this feel while reading Metro 2033

its on the same levels as indian scifi bollywood movies they just badly fanfiction level copying of american scifi products and use the shittyest possible acting and zero production quality. almost compareable to supernatural(american tv show) but its somehow even more of a girls show.

but every season has a total of one decent episode. Last season it was episode 269 Heaven Sent, you should only watch that episode the rest of season is shit.

I would watch that anyways

get fucked, if it bothers you so much do it your self

There was a time when the show was entertaining. It started out as a family-friendly series about history, and got cancelled. Then it came back as a character study of an incredibly cynical war vet, and last of his species, travelling through history trying to do some good before his death. Then it became a corny borderline sitcom about a wacky man in a bowtie and fez, chocked to the brim with forced memes like "fish fingers and custard" and "bowties are cool". Tumblr got to the series. I stopped watching it when that happened, because the writing got really shit really fast when Russel T. Davis left and was replaced by (((new writers and producers))).

It definitely plays a role. Pop culture matters. I wish more on The Right would understand that.

Just like the Trumblrinas who cover their ears and scream when people say things they disagree with, it's denial.

Funnily enough, tumblrinas don't approve of this either. they disapprove for fucked up reasons but who knows, it's a start

no.

fake diversity is why I finally stopped watching this shitty fucking show. Honestly, it was trash since David Tennant

I would watch this episode

Welp.

That would actually be bretty gud.

Good Lord, when it's discrimination against whites it's "positive", but when whites discriminate we're ebil bigots. The double standard is palpable. This is exactly the kind of thing that caused me to come more over to Holla Forums's way of thinking. All I think when I see shit like this is…
Holla Forums was right again

Just post the archive and explain why it's important to do so. Sperging is just going to piss people off to the point that they refuse to archive out of spite. But that's the point, isn't it, Moishe?

It's positive from the view of kikes

This is what I always feared most. That after the white race becomes a tiny minority in every country on Earth, the Jews will literally write our race out of the history books. Nobody will even remember that our race existed.

btw that episode has no niggers no women has any lines in it and infact it basically has the doctor monologuing all the episode
see reviews en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Sent_(Doctor_Who)#Critical_reception

pretty much that, notice that it's his final season. He wants to go out on a good note for the benefit of his pension I reckon.
Dumblr's wanted to murder this SOB for the longest for "lack of representation"
Thing is, SJs actually hate normal black folk, they need their stereotypes so they can continue to believe only the gibs will save dem. They all want to be the teacher broad on Criminal Minds.
Show's always been shit, but it's always twisted SJ shitters worse than ours. I expect they'll be in 'traditional male roles' previously only played by white folk on the show, rather than some sagely magic negro role. That'd be a final titty-twister on the way out.

They're in a love-hate relationship with the show because they could use the timetravel hijinks to fuck with history in a way it leaks of "Daily Show Truthiness" with a majority of the population ignoring it as "just fikshun, goy" (see: that liberty kids cartoon and similar) and Moffat's only allowed token rep at best before, or given them roles like "muslim? Man or woman? Woman? Oh, she must be a belly dancer."
Also note how open he is about "lying" I'm sure they wish they thought of putting something about that in his contract as an NDA.
The closest he got to minority rep was Alex (((Kingston))) who as you may expect SJs still code as "white."

I see it being a 'changing of the guard' of the people with influence in the studio, and this is his way of telling everyone else to abandon ship without endangering his pension. Oldfags around here might remember the tension and atmosphere at Paramount and Disney when the (((Eisners))) took over. I think this is a more polite, stuffy, Britty version of that.

Also I don't follow the show at all but does anyone see Milo in the front kinda?

tl;dr shitty writer finally getting kicked out, he notices the upcoming troupe are not only shittier than him, but dyehairs with "exotically appropriated hairstyles" and winkynudges at how it's going to change after he's left.

as to writing ability: >>623174 pretty much a non-feminist Whedon, exactly one plot, forcibly shoved into every other property in existence, so pic on the mark. He knows his audience whereas Whedon's totally oblivious though, and understands triggering them gets more reblogs than delivering 100% of the time. So he "slips up" by saying "we need a more diverse companion cast" and making the cast of the following season all white women.
Really, his command of that retarded circus that is tumblr is way more interesting than his actual career. It sounds like one of those bitches finally managed to ascend to a production position so he's going to pander in the dumbest and most overt way possible on the way out.

Have you ever seen how many modern niglets are deathly afraid of natural phenomena like rain, thunder, lightning? They might be 'uplifted' and able to bixnood into any ol' phone but they're still inherently tribal. Never grew out of it as a whole. Their leaders don't need to be honest, intelligent, rational, or even a success all their own. They just got to talk the game good like ol' Al and Jesse. They treat their preachers more like tribal chieftains.
I think this is why so many of the ones that do go somewhere that they're not a token hire trend towards being embarrassingly hardcore weebs, or obsessed over white/((white)) innovations like comics and tech/vidya.

The reason why they can't accept white people in these roles when anyone else, asians, mexicans, other latinos, etc can, probably has to do with the (((history))) of slavery they've been taught. They just see that as "the enemy that'll never be like me" akin to trying to raise a normal westerner to idolise asian marxists. You see them completely break away from this in comics/manga/anime. Just scroll through anime 'review' channels on jewtube sometime, the blacks dominate shounen. The strong paternal holes in their society jews and their leaders won't let them fill because then they'd be out of their own gibs, they fill that void with Capes and punchy morally unbreakable kung-fu warriors. The ones too dumb/xenophobic to look outside their own tribe, they get in their minds that "whitey owes us, neber let us become something gr8, gibs me dis role" rather than try and make it themselves.
Not to mention, when they do get one that's even okay-ish and tries to motivate them, they tend to be horrendously immoral in their personal lives, like the "Good Reverend King" or this serial philanderer here.
They got no one good to look up to, and when they try to look elsewhere, they're told what lies over there was never for them. By the people who they're supposed to consider their 'leaders' and '(((friends)))'
Couple that with still having all sorts of ingrained tribal superstitions, you can see what a bad combo that is.

It's impossible to make tumblrinas happy, they'll always find something to complain about.

That factoid at the 2 minute mark about a single crashed French truck killing the smelting industry is like something out of "Star Trek".

European-African relations really is spacefarers encountering a primitive species, isn't it?

Arthur isn't, but Guinevere is

Nothing triggers me harder than this bullshit.

Its a meme and people are too stupid to realise its shit.

I know hes retarded for this but who actually thinks dr who is accurate?

Kill yourself sagebomber, you will never be a moderator, deal with it.

Camp sci fi with low budgets make great entertainment for children and manchildren. The series lost it's way with the reboot and it stopped being camp family fun and became camp gay propaganda.

This is why the West fell.

Moffat is a HUGE hack. He got lucky with Sherlock Holmes because of Cumberbitch's charisma and his good on-screen chemistry with whatshisname who played Watson.

The actual writing in most of those flicks is shit. Doctor Who has been shit for years now.

The Eccleston seasons were okay, mostly because of Eccleston, and Tennant had some decent episodes. But that was a long time ago.

I haven't watched Who in years because it stopped being funny, clever, and classically British and turned into a preachy BBC globalist sermon of epic cuckdom proportions.

Ruining Doctor Who, a historic piece of BRITISH culture, might just be one of the BBC's biggest crimes. They should hang for it. Moffat is a retard, a terrible writer, a sell-out, and a fucking asshole. Oh yeah and he's also a fucking Scot. Fuck him and fuck the BBC.

Wew. That felt okay.

s$s[COINCIDENCES INTENSIFY]s$s

Well, nations get the leaders they deserve. A nation of fools gets tribal chieftains.

Perhaps niggers can be educated and civilized to the point where they can function with some adequacy. In history, I believe there have been small and isolated instances of this (notably many resulted from very "right wing" operations, such as harsh colonial rule in Africa). Perhaps they are intrinsically incapable of being civilized. In today's West, the way liberals treat blacks and the utter trash that (((pop culture))) produces makes it impossible for any to succeed if they want it to.

And, as says pop culture makes a difference. It's not as simple as "black-wash white achievements = instantly get black geniuses" like retarded liberals believe. For one, current pop-culture is universally a very heavy bluepill dose, making it impossible for any nigger to become redpilled and try to self-improve. At least with us whites, the constant anti-white character of say, movies or music or TV or literature is a dead giveaway - "how can they love us if they constantly shit on us?" - and it catalyzes our redpilling, hence why Holla Forums is predominantly straight cis right wing white males.

Though, to be honest, I don't particularly care about blacks. Indeed it is an injustice that liberals claim to be helping them while their (((leaders))) poison their whole racial consciousness with shit like kangz. But as a white nationalists I care about whites having a bright future first. Once our own house is in order, perhaps we can consider guiding others, but right now the black community's problems are for blacks to solve. My private guess is that their prospects are grim.

But you have to keep in mind that this is not purely about race. The same thing is also done for many other liberal identities:

It recalls to me the accusations put against Socrates: Making the good seem evil and evil seem good. Basically, it is a concerted attack on all the critical elements of a stable, healthy, strong society. It so happens that these days, the strongest societies remaining are white, and their whiteness serves as an extra source of consciousness that gives them strength. Therefore whites are attacked additionally, but they are not the only target.

Blacks dominate shounen because it's simple and childish. Bright colours, endless plots that go no where and endless violence. If you consider the average anime fan is already a bit retarded then apply that to black men you get the perfect eternal teenage boy who loves that shit.

His parents should have been inserted in the oven at some point of history.

As long as they stay in their continent, I actually find black people to be cute.

Much like a 5 year old trying to draw or bake a cake, sure they fuck it up but whatever.

There's a reason Whites conquered Amerindians, Abbos and the negro… but not Asians.

Cuckoldry.

Its time to Make the BBC Great Again.

I'm reminded of a rage against the machine song

You guys know any good politics or history podcasts? All I have is History of Rome, which I like.

I just unsubscribed from the smoking tire podcast, those bastards were shit talking Trump-sama.

Not that the BBC cares about ratings anymore, but did anyone actually watch that nonsense?

Will they continue to produce shows that only the shitskins are dumb enough to watch?

And here's another show I can't watch anymore. God damned motherfucking Jews.

Hardcore History is okay, but heavy bluepill slant.

Fash Course History was pretty good; alil autistic at times, but good…. A shame it fell apart.

Eccleston season. There was only one ;_;. The pozz was always an element to some extent. But ya know shit happens.

No, bro, shit doesn't just happen.

People make snit happen.

Ah, thanks for the exp brit/pol/
Essentially Brit Rogers degrades into Flash Briton. That gives me something to work with!
(no offense intended to any old-timey flash gordon fans in the area)

Impossible. He's the most infamously cucked motherfucker in existence…

Why do you think they made LANCELOT black?

I actually think that's the intent in Killzone. Plays out like a really long campaign based on Inglorious Basterds.
Nothing you ever find about the 'oppressive government' compares to what your side does to remove them.

Wait those are tumblrinas? They sound strangely sane.

last time i watched doctor who they were doing this vh1 popup video thing. during a conversation between the doctor and davros a blurb and i wish i was making this up said: "OMG I LITERALLY SHIP THE DOCTOR AND DAVROS!!". no wonder this show is complete shit when this is the filth they are pandering to.

pic fucking related.

Weird thing about Once upon a Time is immediately after they did that fucking cringy "black Lancelot/Arthur is evil and impotent" storyline, they then have Hades, Hercules, and Meg show up and instead of casting non-white actors for characters where it makes sense to not be European, they're all played by pale ass white people

they're literally not

Tumblr likes it. People don't.

lmao who is that guy his face looks swollen up like he got stung by a bunch of bees

Old Dr. Who was good if you like cheesey light sci-fi romps with some good historical episodes tossed in and some creative shit for the Brits. Nu-Who is progressive propaganda that has no appeal beyond tumblr-tards and fake geek girls.

First Doctor is best Doctor.

Iron age really doesn't mean much other than 'figured out how to make iron tools'. So technically, parts of Mali were Iron age.

Who watches this shit besides tumblr faggots and le gentlemen redditor? I've never heard of anybody in person talking about this show and I live in a liberal shithole.

All of the fan girls love the new ones cause they think Tennant or Smith is hot.

The original series from the 60's and 70's were better, cause it didn't have marxism and fucking race mixing. It strived to be historically accurate for the historical episodes.

The new companion is an ugly nigress too.

How anyone enjoyed the new series, I have no idea.

I do remember watching the old episodes (I think they were made in the 50s or 60s) when I was a kid however (although many of the themes probably went over my head). There were a race of alien-robots intent on murdering all humans, who wiped the brains of the cowardly and turned them into their army of slave-soldiers (may well have even been a not so subtle criticism of communism). There were cyborg women with machine gun nipples. There was generally just a load of absolutely insane shit going on and it was famous for what appeared to be autonomous rubbish bins with flamethrowers shouting EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!

When the 2000s-ish relaunch came I could not understand why anyone enjoyed watching it. Perhaps the themes were always boring, gay and stupid, but I guess I when the relaunch came out I was old enough to understand that it was a steaming pile of shit. I still have amusing memories of the old, old series though.

The only people who watch this show are American niggerfags on Reddit and a minority of retarded britbongs.

This is par for the course for that type of audience. If you like this show, kill yourself.

I'll try Fash Course History, thanks lad.

Don't be too hip, user, third doctor was great too.

In general - the older the show the better it is.

comment: In 2007, ministers in the Labour government banned mentioning Churchill in the teaching of the history of WW2 in secondary schools. Talk about poisoning the minds of young children…

shit, really? can't find source for this, anyone got it?

When though?

Using scrap metal from other races doesn't count.

There has to be some form of metallurgical understanding and I'd consider a requirement for an "age" to be something widespread over a prolonged period of time that changes their entire civilisation.

It's the worst fucking show. I don't get it either. They always respond with "Well it's like Star Trek, some people dont like that either". But Star Trek was actually good at times

Why not just have episodes set in shitskin countries instead of inserting shitskins in British/Western history?

They're absolutely right though. No harm no foul in having episodes like that.

Oh wait right, if the BBC tried having an episode where the Doctor meets some famous muzzie person they'd get lynched for some weird ass shit by the muzzies.

They could probably get away with setting a few episodes in currynigger related things.

I'd watch an episode of the Doctor meeting Nobunaga

Best Tennant episodes were Moffat written ones.

Moffat's okay if you don't let him helm the entire fucking season.

Fuck him and his shit show.

Because the doctor is a bad ass.

Pretty soon Tumblrinas will be referencing all 14 words and wanting to marry Holla Forumsacks since "white is right".
Niggresses on Tumblr will begin having fetishes for exclusively white dick, because they'll believe white people are superior, and will want to "get with the times".

Check my digits for confirmation.

I had a couple of friends that were really into it. I watched a couple of episodes, one or two of them were kind of creepy and weird, but most of it was the most awful crap. but that's TV for you

fucking checked

You know they're not wrong. There's a shit ton of pop culture tropes surrounding shit like the ancient Persians and whatnot. Just go back to Persia and do some neat shit with a scimitar and bam you're including shitskins without fucking up White history.

I'd watch a 19th century episode set in Persian/central Asia during the Great Game.

youtube.com/watch?v=8o3Li_K3v2M

There's a new tv show on ABC called Still Star-Crossed coming out in 2017 where the entire Montague family (Romeo's family) is black.
White woman + Black man love story.

The plot is set after the Shakespeare play, where a different member of both families fall in love.
Extremely lazy writing, rewriting history, forcing miscegenation, and spitting on Shakespeare's grave.

You cannot begin to comprehend my rage Holla Forums

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUE EXTENT OF MY RAGE

FUCKING KIKES

Yeah, all their elders lying profusely to them is great for kids!

I watched it on Netflix back when I was young and bluepilled. I cared more about the magic/Arthurian aspects than the romantic subplots though.

WE WUZ TIMELORDS!!!

1. Kids don't need to be watching TV, and don't need TV for identity

2. Mudskin boys and girls do have a place and it's back from where their family came

Don't forget the BBC is turning down whites for being white
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html
and now hires in order to:
have 50% women, including 50% of leadership be women
have 8% disabled workers
have 15% black and asian minorities
have 15% black and asian minorities in leading positions
have 8% lesbian gay bi or trans workers
and in their upcoming tv shows:
have 50% of on screen time be taken up by women, 50% female lead roles
have 8% disabled in leading
15% minorities in leading roles
8% lgbt in leading roles

Literally fuck this country right now

Forgot 2nd link

WE WUZ FRENCH KNIGHTS!!!!

If the showrunners attempt to make a black Doctor, get Tumblr raging by saying that the Doctor cheapens blackness by wearing black skin as a temporary costume. Don't know if it'll work, but we always must be on the look out to find a new thing by which the Left will eat itself.

on the bright side no company like that can last

It's something that's on my mind a lot lately.
How does the BBC realistically expect to survive?
I'm far from being a woman hater but the sexes are different, and every single time women have had too much control over any company it's always ended up in a disaster, from small time start ups to that huge tv network story and also that chick who was running for republican nominee that fucked over her tech company.

Like what is actually going to happen in the future. The British population is not even close to dumbed down or miscegenated enough to not see how crap the future TV shows will be, and the BBC itself will need ridiculous EU funding to even stand a chance of not going to shit

Imagine it. An indian doctor. A black woman doctor. A chinese manlet doctor.

My biggest fear is if the doctor becomes a blonde girl, and his new companion becomes some tall muscular black man who always saves the day despite the doctor being a different species and insanely more smart

The ugliest, gorilla-looking black female Doctor you can find in Britain

I like Doctor Who, but the pozz has always been strong with it.

I remember when it came back (based Eccleston) and my dad was surprised that "that lefty drivel" had been brought back.

Reminder that Moffat's first Doctor Who episode (the comedy one with Rowan Atkinson) had the Doctor change into a woman and the Master become a tranny, and his first real episode had the Doctor congratulate a single mother thief for being the embodiment of marxism in action as she endangered the children she supposedly was looking out for.

Also Russell T Davis is a faggot.

Could you anglos stop trying to make my country look cucked when we're still 90% white yeah thanks

Ah, so it's always been pozzed.

I used to watch it but it became somewhat unbearable sometime through the David Tennant era, probably when they tried to force the Rose romance bullshit.

I was just happy that there was something that had sci-fi and I think I was willing to accept it being shit in exchange.

I was hoping it would get decent again with less romance subplot as the doctor is an old man again, and it seemed to have some moments of decency. I actually was somewhat excited for the show when they killed off the latest companion because it was something genuinely creating tension, but then they brought her back because we can't have bad things happen and everyone has to have their happy fairytale ending. Also the writers can't write decent stories for shit.

Remember, you are completely justified in murdering any producer of any anti-white television show.

Only by splattering the brains of their enemies over the pavement will whites be freed.

Cut the BBCs funding completely? half the reason why it pulls this shit is because it doesn't have to worry about where its next paycheck is coming from since it exists through government taxation theft.

You mean the most recent season or the first season of when they revived it in 2005? because that season with Christopher Eccleston as the Dr and to a lesser extent the ones after that with David Tennant were decent.

Yeah, but back THEN it was just for laughs.

You have no idea how pissed off I was when the newest season had some very old Time Lord go through a regeneration and suddenly he's Le Strong Sassy Independent Black Womyn Who Don't Need No Balls.

He went from being a respectable British chap to "like OMG how do you deal with all that ego #smh fam."

You can only bend suspension of disbelief so far before it breaks.

He's talking about 2005 probably. Even while I like Eccleston, the first episode with him was utter garbage.

Get a load of this fag. he watches the bbc!

I'm not a Britbong, and I get it from a private tracker.

I might not bother with the next season though. I think it has run its course.

I skipped pretty much all of smith, and thought maybe capaldi could be ok since we finally had another old angry white dude, but the writing was so awful. I didn't catch the most recent season at all, but some of the Holla Forums memes for capaldi's first season were decent.

The first Capaldi season I liked. Second/most recent is trash. Safe to avoid.

Further proof the show should have been left with Russel T Davies. Show took a fucking sharp nose dive the minute Steven Moffat took over.

can we get a compilation of BBC cuckoldry?

I liked the Amy Pond years. Mostly because of Amy Pond.

No need.
Lefties are hypocrites, especially the Tumblr white girls. They preach diversity but they don't want their boytoy characters anything but dreamy British darling types.

Capaldi is phenomenal. Too bad the show is such virtue signaling garbage now.

That faggot was worse. The actor quit after only a year because of his faggotry.

Piece of crap. Heh.

Agreed. RTD was beyond shit. Moffat is actually capable of decent writing when he tries. He just doesn't seem like he actually cares anymore.

Whoever made that screenshot deserves to be shot. Learn something from book typesetting: There should be 10-15 words average to a line.

That shit is unreadable on a small screen.

As a black person who likes Doctor Who I must say this is fucking retarded. If you have to lie and revise history to insert black characters in some form of pity then just don't.
It's insulting.

News flash most black people don't watch Doctor Who and if they do they obviously don't care that there are not a lot of black people in the show.

And of course what do we see in the pic? Black people? No. We see what looks like 3 Mary Sue bloggers smashing gender norms and showing that girls can be geeks to lol!
No black person gives a shit about this non issue.

You don't have enough black people in your British tv show what are you a racist?! Did you know blacks are still suffering from the effects of slavery even today in the current year?

Why is every Doctor a white male? Making the doctor a gay black man would be a great leap in diversity you know. You have to care profoundly what children’s shows in particular say about where you’re going to be.

This reminds me of a conversation I had yesterday.

For perspective on how far reaching that fucked perspective is, this is in Australia.

The First Doctor's second episode had him going back to the stone age, that's pretty much the same thing right?

Checked af

Learn how to use your phone you nigger, you can easily zoom in images.

You're missing the point. It's not for black people who are watching, it's for white -mostly young, female, and impressionable- people to gradually adjust their perceptions of normalcy. Dr. Who is pretty well known to be a darling of a show for SJW and (pardon the irony) types who are into "nerd" culture in a blackface way.

It's similar to how every other commercial in white countries seem to have an interracial white/minority (the white almost always being the woman) couple now. Hell, even in my country where blacks are about 2-3% of the population, they're roughly in 10-15% of ads as the protagonist(s) without getting into detail -and no I'm no gubbamint goy- it's sort of part of my kosher job to know this.

tl;dr - like "Liberal" politics (Hilldawg, Current Year Man, etc.) it's little to do with getting *insert group* to get interested and empowered, and more to do with getting whitey to move out of the way and just wither while paying for most of the shit in *insert nation* while they get berated for being not Diverse™ enough.

Is the bbc sustained by tax dollars?

I thought you were making a racist welfare joke until I looked at the post you were replying to.

I have no idea, wouldn't doubt it though

This isn't a sustainable business model. If they have no real desire to grow the shows demographic and are only interested in doing this to change or subvert popular shows with white male leads this will result in the show becoming so unrecognizable that people just stop watching it and it goes off the air.

EY YO HOL UP
surrenders

Yes… it's disgusting. It's the whole tv licence sham that pays for it.

Yes it is, if you are in britain and watch scheduled programming then you have to pay a license fee of ~£140 give or take, but if you do not watch scheduled programming, you can opt out of the license fee like I have.

It is worth noting however, that the BBC's charter (how its run and such) is coming up for renewal and there is, in my opinion, plenty of public demand for reform of some sort.

Pig farmers BTFO. Their trade is being erased to spare the feelings of Mohammedans.

If I recall correctly Jon Pertwee (the Third Doctor) had no problems using a gun.

ayo ayo holup holup we wuz kangz n sheeeeiiiiiiiittt

He's right you faggot fuck. Why would you want to give these shitty websites any views?

You want to know what the worst part is? This could have happened before, but we have no way to know. People have been rewriting and changing history for political purposes so much , that we have no idea what the past was really like. The only truth you can know for yourself, is the truth you have experienced.

"Blueprint for Armageddon" , the WW1 was pretty good. It stays pretty neutral as far as poltics goes, and was the first thing I've heard from WW1, where Germany wasn't blamed for it. It got me curious about what the actual history of WW2 was, which led me to "the greatest story never told".

It does happen before, that is the purpose of historical science, to seperate fact from fiction.

It's really weird. Most of the media people get obsessed with, even when I don't like it personally, I can kind of see why someone might. There's usually something unique about it, it presents an alternate sort of world that people can use as escapism to forget for a while their mundane lives.

Dr. Who, though, from what I've seen, is just meh. It's not a very good show. But it's not really a very bad show either. But it's not really that memorable. It's very bland, with some generic scifi trappings, but nothing really striking or remarkable about it. It doesn't really light a spark in the imagination, like other series do.

She's also the only companion who didn't race mix. Unless Rory was a jew? He wasn't… was he?

Pop-history still reigns supreme. Not to mention the garbage that's taught in high school, and even in college. You have to have a real passion for history to even get the hinter hat things aren't quite what we think they are.

What is "historical science"? You mean academic history?

A lot of that is pretty pozzed. But some actual work is still being done. It's just that you have to dig through miles of volumes about medieval and ancient gender and queerness to find it.

IIRC, the first series of the reboot had a blonde female companion with a negro boyfriend

Fuck you Moffat, this is the last fucking straw - I put up with his shit writing for so long and now this.

dat skull face in the star

TUMBLR KILLED A PIECE OF BRITISH CULTURE

What the fuck is up with this shit. Hypocritical scumbags will say "race doesn't matter" and then say that minorities AND ONLY MINORITIES need people that have the same skin colour as themselves in fiction or otherwise they can't enjoy it. Are minorities non-humans who can't feel empathy for those who are not exactly the same in physical apperence or is this a load of rubbish.

Fuck political correctness

It used to be good until it was dumbed down for americunts and then made for tumblristas. I live in Britain and everybody I talk to thinks its become utter shit.

Who the fuck still watched Doctor Who anyway? The entire fucking show has been politicise since it was brought back, first to add in muh lgbtasdfa, then more blacks, then geeky nerdy girls, then more and more bullshit smeared on top.

They know their fanbase now is teenage girls on tumblr, so they can shove whatever politics they want in it so long as there's a pretty boy they can wave at them and some geeky silly girl to remind the fans of themselves.

The old series tried to make adventures in time and space, the new has from the very start tried to jump between shitty soap opera drama and over-produced action shlock with a coating of political correctness and too much orchestra.

All they're doing is admitting what they've already been doing. As I said, who even still watches this shit? Or British TV in general? If you watched British TV you'd think we were already 90% black and muslim.

Fuck Doctor Who, they didn't "revive" the series, they stuck a hand up its peacefully resting corpse's anus and began waving it around as it rots while claiming they've saved it.

I think the worst part about this is that there have to be some really naive kids out there who will watch this and actually think niggers and muslims used to live in medieval England.

Barely anyone aside from the people you mentioned watch it but the BBC's income consists (almost?) entirely of tax money so they can do whatever the fuck they want.

It was always shit. IN the 80s they had an episode shilling for the miners

The viewer count will continue to drop the more they do this shit.
I don't know for sure the reason people stopped watching but for sure the political element turns me off. Every time there's a nig or a strong women I start rolling my eyes because I know they've been crammed in for Jew points.
But it's not as if making shows people want to watch is altogether necessary

Liberals humiliate blacks and others at every turn. It IS humiliating for blacks that this lie is done

60s Who was good, 70s decent too. In practice, the older the better. As you get to the 80s and further, the BBC increasingly becomes overtly a left-wing propaganda machine and so the quality drops massively as they shove politics into stories.

They're fucking insane. Who the hell will even watch that shit.

Disgusting.

People stopped watching less because of PC bollocks and more because any "horror" in a show famous for being scary went straight out the fucking window. Then it was dumbed down as fuck for the american audience. The doctore became LE WACKY BRITISH FUNNY MAN WHOS HOT and then the next guy came in who was literally exactly the fucking same. The audience became fangirls who wanted to shag the doctor and as such, tumblr.
Many people had hope when Peter whatshisface was announced and fangirls were all cutting themselves over an old man playing the doctor like the old days. People such as myself hoped it would be a sign of a return to form. My brother, dad and myself watched it with hope. We were silent the whole way through as we realised it was false hope. This is all except when we all sighed in unison when the hot alien girl kisses the hot human to "conserve oxygen" while the enemies were about to kill them. We didn't watch anymore.
Point is that it's a lot of shit. Everything people liked about the show was removed or ruined (lets have Darleks every episode). Moffat can't write and the show is frankly insulting to it's audience at this point. This was a real episode for fucks sake en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_of_the_Doctor

Oh yeah, I just remembered that immortal Arya Stark and Clara now have a Tardis and The Doctor's memory of Clara has been erased.

What a load of horseshit that was.

OK.

The true romance of our times!

This is the most shitty and cheesy thing I have seen in every sci-fi series. I'm glad I only spend 4 minutes on this show.

I noticed that as well.

In what way? Because I never watched any behind the scenes shit or obsessively read on the internet about anything. It just seemed to me that after he left it doubled down on garbage.

Now that I know which episode that is, you're right.

No arabs or anything.

That's hilarious.

Actually that will never happen.

Yeah, that new "Top Gear" is being universally panned and even people getting it free on torrents are saying it's not even worth downloading.

BBC will soon find itself obsolete.

The Grand Tour will piss all over the corpse of Top Gear.

This one of many is from the BBC's official page. Nice D&C thread Chaim.

The same happened with Sherlock too - the guy who's in charge of both shows is called Steven Moffat and he's a Tumblr browsing teenager popped into the body of a grown man.

It's funny isn't it? they constantly identify with us and our history, but when it's about making plays or movies they either make it with just Brits or niggers kek I don't know if they love us or hate us at this point.

it seems to appeal to every sjw i know

When they talk like this, they just make me wanna kill nigger kids. Anyone else feel the same?

Most SJW are low intelligence morons that will go along with any popular trend. They'll continue to watch a show or adhere to an ideology even though it's complete crap. Networks bank on their viewers being complete idiots with a strong need to feel included.

CHECKEM

Tom Baker and Jon Pertwee always seemed Shakespearean and noble, despite the cheesy sets. These new ones look slick as hell (Daleks look awesome), but the acting is high school level.

I'm glad I quit for this reason, and didn't have to suffer through bad acting AND SJW nonsense…

This is made by the BBC which has been an organization run by and for the establishment since it was created.
The only episodes I've watched are the 6 'time monster' episodes from 1972 starring John Pertwee that were cobbled together as a DVD feature a few years ago.
The head of drama, Canadian Sydney Newman, was mainly responsible for developing the programme,

"The programme was originally intended to appeal to a family audience, as an educational programme using time travel as a means to explore scientific ideas and famous moments in history" ie propaganda.

UNIT, the United Nations Intelligence Taskforce, being the fictional United Nations organisation that the Doctor worked for.
Katy Manning as Jo Grant
James Lionel Manning Brian Stuart Manning (1927–2004) a leading British Marxist historian.

(witnessed)

The UNIT aspect disappeared almost entirely in the Tom Baker years. I can't recall any Baker episodes that were overtly SJW.

Apologies for premature posting above.

(((Sydney Newman))) who was head of drama at the BBC was responisble for devising the show. He was the son of Russian jews.
The first producer of the show was (((Verity Lamber))) another jew who also wrote many of the first episodes. In the series the Doctor also worked for the United Nations in the fictional United Nations Intelligence Taskforce (UNIT), at least up to a few years ago.
Kathy Manning, who played the character Jo Grant in the early 1970s was the neice of Brian Stuart Manning, who was a leading Marxist academic.
Dr Who was pozzed from the start.

yes, and what does it has to do with having nigger vi-kangs and shieet?

or having a black guinevere in arthurian stories?

welcome to the left.
they don't want to climb to new heights.
they want to drag everyone down, so they don't have to feel bad about their shortcomings.

They're gonna make Daleks gender fluid next. Calling it now.

There's a podcast version of TGSNT? Is it a companion piece to the video series or just an audio-only version of it?

shitty sci fi with dumb "oh shit, thats smarts" humor
basically a lot of morons like watching it

Pertwee used "alien martial arts" as well to subdue people.

What universe am I in again?

shakespeare already wrote a pro-racemixing play though

it's called othello

I'm surprised he even admits this. Usually they just go ahead with it because they lack self-awareness or know exactly why they're doing it.

So, how you say?
(puffs Gauloises)
NOUS ÉTIONS ROIS!

He did have this girl as a companion for a while.

A human that he described as a 'mongrel' that was descended from space miners that crashed on a desolate planet. Proto-action girl in a leather bikini. On the other hand, the Doctor would remind her that she was an ignorant savage every chance he got and had to take away her poison and knives to try and stop her from solving problems with violence.

that is so fucking autistic holy shit

And the nigger is an easily-manipulated fool who murders the white girl in a fit of irrational rage.

Even Shakespeare recognized the black man's status as biological weapon.

It's a show about a creepy voyeuristic space jew who wanders around human history sticking his big nose in and playing humanity's oh so clever defender who we'd be helpless without. The show appeals to kikes because that's basically how they think of themselves anyway, to pozzed up liberals because they're basically demijews and to meme spouting morons.

Leela.

Hnnnnngh.

Why stop there? Xhe could be a wheelchair bound blasian gender neutral anarchosyndicalist with nongendered gynecomastia syndrome and a sonic sandwich (because screwdrivers are phallic and ugh, 'screwdriver' is such an offensively cismasculine term).

Come back, Tom Baker. The Doctor needs to return to his roots as a kindly old asexual weirdo who abducts people for shits and giggles.

I went to watch it once because all of my normie faggot friends were going crazy about it, but when I turned on the BBC, Kitchen Nightmares was on break and a saw the preview for the Christmas special which was a bunch of snowmen coming to life and being evil.

I'm not fucking kidding you.

After that, I never bothered. Ever. Some friends still go "ZOMG TARDIS LOL IM SO NERDY XDDDDD" which just makes me hate it and them more.

why are you friends with human garbage

Actually their replies are amazing for shilling purposes.
We should create tumblr and twitter accounts and facebook accounts, pretend to be leftists and SJWs and then write stuff like this.
What baffles leftists the most is exposing them as racists and telling them they insulted someone.
Make a twitter account, pretend to be a black guy and say you are insulted by this - done. The producers get doubly fucked in the ass, the shows get modified/cancelled, the left is destroyed.

(grudgingly witnessed)
Part because a man needs friends. The people I keep were good people at one time, and I hate to cast them aside for not liking what I like. Plus these normie faggots are my window into society. I get information from here, I hear of trends on there.

If nothing else, it serves as a reminder of what I could have been, and what I want to prevent.

EXTERMINATE all cet-het males

You're right, SJWs are primed to become the most ardent pro-white racists ever, when their collective logic deconstructs itself past a certain point. I'm going to give it ten years or something.

The hero Holla Forums needs, but does not deserve.

That would be sad.
Imagine having those lunatics and degenerates suddenly show up on Holla Forums and infect us.
Sure, we'd become mainstream because we'd have the majority - but I'd rather not put power in the hands of whimsy cretins.

Chris harris is a manlet, and a mongrel.

This youtube channel is a must have for any Holla Forumsack.

youtube.com/channel/UCA6tXYyxM-S-gJ1pJw8nWpA

This is how we have allowed the Jews to completely steal and wipe out our history, by letting them tell lies in the form of stories. Nothing about the Jews is true, especially them being some multi millenia old race. Judaism is younger than Christianity

Such fucking hypocrisy.
Dr. Who has no trouble being assisted by people with guns.
Dr. Who has no problem with building a bomb or creating some kind of overload in a power plant to blow up tens of thousands of his enemies.
But Dr. Who hates men in uniforms or anyone that carries a firearm.

And I've always wondered why his enemies take the time to sit around & have a conversation with him when they capture him, instead of just blowing his fucking brains out without hesitation.

Who writes this gibberish, anyway?

Is that the 4-rotor FD built by a Jap tuning shop whose name starts with an S?

thanks and subbed

Childish Brits who come from a sheltered culture that is quickly being eradicated by their bleeding heart importation of shitskins.

equal opportunity mediocrity

What about The Green Berets, or the countless other war movies where he played the hero?
I'd argue that by making those movies he inspired many more people to fight.

(((You)))
are you suggesting that working for holyjew is better than actually fighting?

QUAD DAMAGE IDOL

CHECKED

Blueprint for Armageddon is by Dan Carlin right?

checked em

All the old doctors had positive points to them, I guess, even the terrible ones were good compared to Nu-Who since they weren't shoving progressivism and cultural marxism down your throat.

A suprisingly redpill show because the shittiest, dirtiest restaurants are always run by terrible brownskins.

I see the wops are still bootyblasted from the other thread

Bf hardline med pack motherfucker?

I couldn't tell ya. Hardline didn't even reach FotM status on veddit IIRC.

Well it's settled then ladd.

the show was decent while eccleston was around
felt a lot more serious and less goofy

She kind of looks like Karen David from Gallivant

We're reaching a point somewhere between insanity and parody.

It's going to get worse before it gets better, but all we need now if for the money to run out, and people to stop working.

Then we win.

wtf does that mean?

Eccleston was great. Tennant was good, too, but it had a noticeably different tone. I think they did a good job of tying the two together by having one of the Tennant Doctor's primary character motivation being complete and utter sorrow, depression, and regret that he has to pretend to be happy to keep himself from going insane. It was a very clever characterization that worked very well as a contrast and parallel to Eccleston's Doctor's character of a war vet plagued by the regret over not being able to save his race. They felt like two sides of the same person.

But now the show is just happy wacky loo fun fun time look at me lol I'm so random! Seriously, fuck what the show has become.

But they were all Heroes, weren't they, user?

Because the old ones were good. The new series was tolerable as well for a while, even if there was some cuck shit. Then Moffat got his grubby little jew hands on it and it went full cuck.

The best part is that Tumblr doesn't even like it anymore, now that the main character isn't a young guy they can't rub one out to it any more and have abandoned it.

no. not even neolitic. negroes are of homo habilis specie. literary paleolitic.
isolate group of negroes on some remote island for 10 years. they wil simple eat each other, strongest will survive and start hunting animals with wooden clubs and rocks

Exactly, they can say whatever their feeble mind can conjure up, and anyone who refutes their accounts is inherently racist.

Tom Baker was so based as the 4th Doctor and in real life that he'd never get involved with any of this SJW / PC propaganda. He'd view it as silly and disingenuous.

He strikes me more as a guy who would enjoy a few pints in the pub and chuckle as the BBC self destructs under it's own forced diversity cuckoldry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mafat_Conspiracy

"The CIA and KGB are blaming each other, and Golgo 13's mission is to eliminate the leader of the Mafat Revolutionary Group…The doctor was kidnapped from his lab in England many years ago and taken to Paris, where he remains in confinement."

mofat/mafat cia/kgb
(((cohencidence)))

Late to the thread, but this is incredibly relevant.

For a shitskin, she's way more fuckable

HEIL'D

this is how liberals see things. Liberals are the kkk in denial.

Why, that's just what those Crisis Actors did with pretty much every major news story in the UK, since forever!

These BBC fucks are up to their necks in treason. Rewriting (probably fake) history is nothing to these lisping freaks.

Trying to turn our kids into degenerate queers on their shitty show is small beer in comparison to the many, many lies told by these smug media traitors.

whats up with that bus?

why does it seem like it was cut with a power tool?

Advices 1,4 and 5 aren't bad at all.
I'd play a game centered in Asia or about an African tribe. I know that when they say Africa they either want a game about black Egypt or a game about Africans fighting the evil white europeans(not muslims) off their homeland, but that's besides the point.
From time to time it's good to go out of your comfort zone and try and write other archetypes of characters. Again I know that by that they mean that they want the author to write a story about a pansexual muslim woman of color fighting the patriarchy, but again that's besides the point, I am talking about them in the general sense not what they want.
And of course when you try new things you are bound to mess things up, but that's how you learn to better yourself and become better in what you are doing, possibly even maturing yourself. However you do need a good critique to tell you what and why is wrong and how you can improve that thing, instead of a legion of tumblr followers that will lick your butt no matter what.

The rest are garbage.