Stronger men are more right-wing

archive.is/4f19U

Weak males are basically women with penises.

Link to researcher's page: pure.au.dk/portal/en/persons/michael-bang-petersen(7998cc16-75d5-4065-8b6e-395d73e22151)/publications.html

Who /fit/ here? I've personally tended to notice this too. Among my male coworkers, generally speaking, the weaker or fatter they are, the most leftist they are. In my martial arts club and among my friends, most of them keep fit and also tend to be more right wing. I wonder if this is because exercise increases testosterone in the body, which in turn increases sympathy for right wing policies and parties. How can we motivate more males to work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
moon-mania.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Discography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If pussy isn't enough to motivate them then nothing will.

I'm also thinking that maybe there is a endogeneity problem, meaning that men who tend to be right wing, also tend to work out more. And not the other way around, that is, men who work out start to feel more right wing all of a sudden. We'd need a controlled experiment for that. Still, working out is linked with testosterone increase, which in turn should make men more prone to vote for right wing parties. This should be exploited.

it's not sympathy. it's realization.

It's true most people I know who are rightwing and kind of strong though.

I used to be a DYEL liberal faggot. Then I started lifting and not giving a fuck and realized that liberal policies are fucking retarded.

I think there's a pretty clear correlation between testosterone levels and being right wing. There's a reason why women are mostly liberals.

Fitness is a form of discipline, to maintain it you need mental strength to begin with.
It's obviously not completely indicative of politics, there are plenty of blue pilled swole as fuck monsters who are doing it for nothing but to get some pussy, but yeah.

Anecdotally, I don't display anything overtly right wing in my wardrobe, but I've definitely walked into places where the guys there were Carl types (as in I could hear them talking about lefty shit when I walked in) and the girls were clearly looking at me, much to the guys chagrin.

The media censors big strong men nearly as much as jewish influence. Just wait for the olympics, you won't see any of the throwing events in track and field on tv. Men's weightlifting won't be there either, but women's might.

It's called amygdala and possibly oxytocin.

Of course there are multiple reasons why women vote the way they do. High estrogen levels is just one of them. Men with low T (basically women) also vote liberal.

The natural disparity that already existed is only going to get wider when the left actively promotes fat acceptance, nu-males, and mental illness.

They've also proven that prettier women tend to lean right. The reasoning is that pretty women generally don't seek out a culture of victimhood.

Its more simple than that. Being fit shows that you can change your life through will power and hard work. It is something that no one else can do for you, it requires confidence in your own abilities (or at least gives you confidence once you have succeeded). You would find that among people who start up their own (successful) businesses, the right-wing mindset is common. This is because the right wing is essentially 'individualistic'; it forces you to earn everything in your life, as opposed to having it handed to you. Independence over dependence.

The left of course is all about collectivism, welfare, a bigger state to provide ever more for you. It makes sense that those with no confidence in themselves, or no actual capability would support an ideology that takes care of them.

Basically they are selfish and pathetic and need others to look after them, and we are strong, capable and willing to provide for ourselves (and our families). We figure that if we can take care of ourselves, so can they, and thus we do not want to give them our taxes.

This also explains why women tend to be left-wing, as they are always dependent on the male to provide for them. It is why they should not be allowed the vote or any say in politics.

strange

then how do you explain all of the victories by antifa lately?

Trump supporters defeated in Chicago, Arizona, and most recently San Jose.

right wing men are strong, but do nothing in real life
left wing men are weak, but do things in real life

When I lost 100lbs. from eating low carb and lifting 3-4 times a week my personality did a complete 180. I used to be a moderate leftist with very low self-esteem who was focused on "fairness." Now I'm an assertive, confident, far-right traditionalist that could care less about what is "fair." I do belief that proper diet and exercise can be a cure for the imbalanced brain chemistry in men that is emasculate leftism.

They're funded by George Soros.

If I got paid $16/h to chimp out like a stupid nigger then I'd be doing it too.

niggers, spics, feminist cunts who don't fear prosecution and betas who act tough in a crowd

Maybe because the right-wing men get arrested the first moment they try to beat up blacks, spics or other liberals. Antifa members never attack alone but always in groups

Would like to see some studies on right-wing women tbh.

like are they happier and shit like that.

It's incredible how quickly we fell to degeneracy after giving women the right to vote. What a stupid idea that was, and I wish I could go back in time and ask those men if they have any idea what they are about to unleash on the planet by allowing it.

What the fuck do you expect the Trump supporters to do? If a single white Trump supporter beats up a black guy, it will make the front page of every news outlet, that guy will lose his job, have his entire identity doxxed and put on the internet, and likely see his life ruined for defending himself. We don't live in an age where the natural order of things governs us anymore. We live in a world where it was deliberately destroyed or obscured to further a certain minority interest.

It's easy to be a loud mouthed violent leftist when you get to do it in a giant crowd, get paid a salary with free transportation and lodging to protest Trump rallies, and have the media on your side at every step of the way painting the people you are being hateful and violent toward as the ones who are the doing the violence. It's all so fucked, there is zero incentive for any of us to make any public move until after the general election.

the str0nk mydyrn wymyn loves emasculated cucks. the kikes have been pushing this through popculture hard the last decade culminating in the rampant hipster faggotry we see today.

Sick tune. Give saus plz.

calisthenics and boxing, the ultimate combo. I couldn't do a single pull up, now I can do thirty in a row, it just takes patience and dedication, you'll also look ripped af if you have the right diet.

i have strong muscles (and a huge fucking penis lol) and i'm pretty right wing. i read books too, just finished war and peace the other day inbetween procreating with my white girlfriend and posting on the 4chan offsite

honestly it makes a lot of sense that left wing cucks are just big fucking pussies that would never survive in the real natural world. when the collapse of western civilization comes and tyrones are ravaging the streets, my family and i will be ready

Ironic how you slipped the word sympathy in there, but in reverse…

Yeah, it probably increases you testosterone making you less able to sympathize/empathize with the suffering of others, increases your aggression, and increases your willingness to take risks.
I'm not a lefty; to deny there are people who are on the right bc they are idiots (though a different kind than leftist idiots) is the height of jewish lying and hypocrisy.

There is literally nothing wrong with that, /leftycuck/. Plus, most of leftwing lunacy can be explained by damaged amygdala and high levels of oxytocin. That's why they are weak, submissive cucks with many mental issues.

lmao we caught one boys, lower him into the knowledge rape pits

fucking HOW? I'm a lazy shit and I'm not even that weak.
Does base strengh vary between people? Help me science /fit/izens

Woah! So edgy!!! I gather mommy didn't make you go to church this morning?

Yes. Yes there is. And, when you grow out of your teens, you'll realize that.

Also, don't abuse Kai Murros' project like that. He's not a mindless brute who simply wants to kill for killing's sake. Kai Murros knows full well you don't build civilizations on hate and lack of empathy. Don't go there, faggot. You're acting like a kike.

lol. edgy teen found. We'll make this one cannon fodder.

Your nervous system might play a role. Are you stressed person? This may explain why you can do 15 pushups while most people without training struggle doing 5.

Empathy is a useful trait. Understanding your enemies allows you to destroy them all the better. We need to see things from their perspective to inflict maximum harm.

Having sympathy for those outside your group is not a positive trait.

Antifa is above the law, you will be arrested if you retaliate against them.

Bump.

No, but having abnormal sympathy greatly increases your chances of getting the talmudic disease that we call marxism.

Churches? For what? I can pray to God without any churches.

[citation needed]
Sympathy is for women, because that's needed for making a good, stable family. Plus, it helps with raising children.

Wow, you've learned a new word, cool. Time to post about that on your faceberg or twitter.

this

Depends on your job and daily routine, as well as weight. Even without exercise, manual labor that includes much standing, walking and physical work will leave you much fitter than some office job followed by lazing off in front of the electrical jew. Add obesity and it explains them not being able to do a few pushups.

Wtf is with you weaktards. I can do at least 60 pushups or pushup continously for at least a minute at any given time and I do not even work out actively in a gym.

How many confirmed kills do you have?

But that look of Arnold's isn't desirable either. You fuck up your body will all kinds of gear and waste all your time in the gym rather than educating yourself and working for a purpose.

Cuck.

Anecdotal evidence supporting this, i was a left wing cuck before i started working out, which made me more "moderate", leading me to discover Holla Forums and becoming right wing

Nice Hitler dubs, checked. And over 300, of course :^)

Hold me Holla Forums.

I wonder if this is a physical link between strength and being right wing, or whether it's partially a matter of strength creating the confidence to be contrarian. Maybe a bit of both. In a leftist dominated society, being strong gives the confidence to speak your mind when you disagree. Also, it is the strong who can survive best by right wing rules. The weaklings need the left, because it compensates for their weakness. They have a hard time competing, so they need government to advantage them and disadvantage the strong – financially, physically, and in every other way. This goes back to r/K selection too. Perhaps the men that are strong tend to be strong because they are K-selected and have a drive to compete. r selected leftists have no drive to compete, and tend to not bother working out beyond the minor goal of staying somewhat healthy.

Why are you a fat fuck? If you start working out and eat less, you could become ripped. Do you drink carbohydrate shit like coke? Stop. Stick to water, wine and beer. Do you eat processed foods? Stop and cook your own meals. It's cheaper, healthier and very satisfying do eat your own meals. How tall are you?

Stronk modern wymyn like to use emasculated cucks as emotional tampons and as ATMs, but they only want to get fucked by alpha Chads. The only pussy that cucks get is when they look in the mirror.

Stop

I'm 1.74 m.
King of manlets, I know…
I don't cook or controll what I eat, I live at my mum's.

No user. Beer mimics estrogen and gives you tits and a belly. If you must drink alcohol, drink wine or grain alcohol.

It would seem that hops are at fault. What about ale?

God damn son, you're like 50 to 70 pounds overweight. Better start doing something about it, or beetus is going to take you. Even if you live at your mom's you can control what you eat. Just start cooking your own stuff. If it's really impossible, just eat smaller portions. Do it you fucking fat fuck!

Beer is grain alcohol lad.

Dude I can't. I'm 16.

Then eat less. And stop eating candy and drinking coke and stuff like that. This you can do. Also work out more.

Tell your mom that if she ever wants any grandkids then she better get her shit together and buy healthier foods.

She cooks well, but I have a weak will and tend to raid the fridge.

The more you resist temptation (and stimulate the lobe of your brain that governs impulse control), then the easier it becomes as time goes on. Exercise actually helps with this also. As you lift or run your brain will eventually tell you to quit, but you can always push yourself harder in spite of what your brain's initial impulse wants. The more you do this the better you get at self control.

Seriously underrated tbh.

So I must gather strength through struggle?

I mean I know that if the war explodes, I will be involved. I don't want to die because I was a slow fat fuck that couldn't dodge the bullets.

>16
You're at your prime that you're realising all of this shit now and not later. Stay out of brit/pol/ (it's cancer, seriously, they're patriots at best and shills at worst), get fit, learn what you need to about the way the world works and the nature of women and go fuck those fresh 16/17 year olds, be unofficially engaged until you know she's completely loyal, get a home (start saving as much as you can now), have your kids and then still don't get married.

Fucking kids, develop willpower and good habits you fucking fat fuck. When you get one of the binge eating urge, eat veggies instead of processed food and sugar coated or salty snacks. Instead of larding 8 hours a day in front of the computer, take 2 hours a day to go outside, do some cardio, lift weights. I'm being harsh because at your age that's what I would have needed.

Instead, because I was surrounded by weak pussies at your age, I was slim because I was doing a ton of drugs but I ate a whole lot of garbage. It took me far more efforts to change my lifestyle for the better than what it'll take you if you start improving yourself right fucking now, believe me it's really worth it. Even more considering the condition of society right now.

Listen to this guy. Don't listen too much to the HURR DEGENERACY puritan LARPing faggots on here (below is the healthy attitude to have)
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm

but use some common sense.

At your age I'm going to tell you to avoid reading all other philosophical bullshit and just read Might is Right (or listen to an audiobook of it) while you're exercising.

Don't waste precious time here like so many of us did. I didn't start getting my act together until my early 20s and at 25 am only just getting ready to move into my own home while everybody else has either already done it or are still aimlessly pissing their life away up the wall.

Washington was leading platoons at 14, you whiny millennial fuck.>>6231830

Hey now, at least give me some rad music to lift to, you know, to get the mood.

Fuck you nigger, it's this society that made me a weak fuck. Let me first fix my fatness for fucks sake.

moon-mania.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Discography

Downlaod from here and listen to some moonman. Classic white stuff like The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Scorpions is good too. Just go with your own tastes for music, there's no special music that "gets you pumped", that's the kind of stuff /fit/ makes jokes about. If you're gonna listen to music you may as well listen to good stuff though. A lot of people here would suggest black metal or folk but it's not something I'm really into.

That's partly true but don't run with it to the extent that you start to sound like a nigger.

The lie of the ham.

>SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION CAUSED THSI!!!

Clean out your cunt m8.

How the hell is that possible? I couldn't do 60 pushups after lifting for a year.

Do you weigh 75 pounds?

How to get fit when poor as fucking dirt? Supplements are fucking expensive, gyms aren't cheap, equipment at said gyms are confusing as fuck and people who use them incorrectly are ridiculed, personal trainers certainly aren't cheap either. I bike till I;m out of breath often but it doesn't seem to be enough as I'm just t-rex now with fucking noodle arms and nightly increasing pushups haven't done shit for me.

-t. McDonalds wifi stealer

I don't work out at all and it took me a week to build the stamina to hit 100 pushups.

You guys must be fat sacks of shit.

…and water is wet. Was this really a revelation of some kind OP?

I doubt that FAM.

I was within a "fit" body height/weight ratio when I was lifting.

Mexican thugs are "left-wing" on exactly 2 issues. Gibsmedats and not deporting them. They don't give a fuck about identity politics or intersectionalism unless it applies to the Mexican nationalist group LA Raza.

Listen to this user

We play the hand that we were dealt, and we do the absolute best we can with it. No excuses.

What is a "fit" body height/weight ratio?

Anything other than the BMI scale is a lie, irrelevant, and useless.

Unless you're built like the .1% as Dwayne Johnson are.

Also;

Different muscles.

Yes it's called potential.

If bandits take your girl, you take her back, and their lives.

If society took his health, only him can take it back and make them pay so that it never happens to someone else.

No, I think it's the other way around and right-wing people are more likely to strive for self-improvement and take relative care of their bodies.

There is fit for running, fit for lifting, fit for playing chess, etc.

Fit for health
10-15% fat
can do 30 pushups
can squat 50 times
or run 2 km under 10 min.

Lifting will do as much good to keep your system healthy than running, and that's without fucking up your knees, taking hours upon hours each days and making your skin age prematurely.

Biking >

Well said.

See convict conditioning or Building the Gymnastic Body.

Kratom and L-theanine are relatively cheap. Do steroids when you're relatively fit.

I dont give a fuck anymore

also

Oddly enough women's weightlifting in the low weight classes are usually very feminine and cute…

Can't say the same about the super-heavyweights…

That's what you get for being a weak manlet, faggot.

Is that only 90lbs on the bar?

Maybe they're kilos (?)

90 kilos would be 198.416lbs if that's the case.

The line under looks like it says pounds, but kilos would make sense.

Olympic plates are in kilos, plus a 20 kg Olympic bar…

The world record for clean and jerk for females is 193 kg (424.6 lbs)…

your ad homs are enough to show your desperation

kill yourself :)

Is… is that his donger?

Look at the wild cuck spinning his bait.

I'm overweight but getting skinnier and I'm pretty far-right. Anecdotal, I know. I think that study is true though, a weak man (and women in general) can't defend himself or was totally emasculated in his early life thanks to public education and "Mom Morality," i.e.

Therefore he hides behind the state to protect him and keep him stable with welfare, DUDE weedlmao, and "free" healthcare at the expense of everyone else.

Its a masculinity crisis as Sam Hyde put it once.

Supposedly he started the affair with that ugly Mexican housekeeper by doing nothing else but whipping out his cock and pointing at it.

So it must be at least pretty decent in size.

another one

not being fat is the easiest thing in the world, just fucking eat less it's not hard

It's not chemical, it's just the fact that losers are pandered to by leftism, while winners by the right wing.
Leftism promotes loserness as a good thing, that you are oppressed, that it's not your fault that you are the human equivalent of trash bag juice but it's the hard working white male's fault.
Right wing imposes you grow the fuck up, act like a real man, etc.
So it's really just that.

Nothing to do with testosterone, women with a brain are also all right wing, while sluts are lefties because feminism justifies all the degeneracy they do.

Just so everyone's clear, it's not that being stronger makes you more right wing, it's that being stronger makes you more right wing if you're wealthy, and more left wing if you are poor. From the abstract:

strength predicted increased opposition to redistribution

The authors reason that a stronger person is more inclined to assert their own interests, because historically they would have to physically fight for these interests even though they don't today.

For me it's quite literally because I've been on bed rest for months since my most recent surgery.

*unnecessary fat
Fucking hell I need to make sure I check my spelling before I post, sorry fellow Holla Forumsacks

I'm not so sure. Confidence changes one's view of the world, and a right wing view is one that is depends more on personal agency.

WTF were you lifting? couldn't have been heavier than my nutsack.

thats weak as fuck fam

Case in point.
Without the hordes of immigrants and the government on their side the leftists don't stand a chance.
When the DOTR comes, it will be all over for them very quickly.

Depends on the recovery time.

Good to hear another user who is strong and has read war and peace, who did you like more between Andre and Pierre?

it just music for lifting you autist, what do you only lift to post-industrial boyd rice avant-guard white noise/ martial industrial shit?

Join the fucking civilized world you burger. We use kg.

Different user.
Haven't finished yet, but Pierre seems to be a frenchaboo who is basically a knowitall.
Andre seems to be decent but as I said I started it a while back but got caught up in a Mccarthy biography.

I'd say its more a correlation toward a desire to be self-sufficient and being right wing.

Most women want to be taken care of, but some women like being independant. I don't mean fake "stronk and indepen'nt" either. I mean they are taught to rely on themselves. Thise ones are typically less left leaning.

Anyone else get more right wing as they got stronger?
Since high school I've gained a good 3 inches of height and about 30 pounds of mostly muscle, and I've gone from far left to far right.

I say remove the fear of pain. For how does one become strong if not through suffering? Many beta males share a common dislike of physical discomfort and getting hurt. Pain is nothing more than proof you are still alive. If more men weren't afraid to get a little scuffed up, get some bruises, maybe a broken limb or two, they might man up.

I was a fedora tipping lolbertardian in middle school, but now I'm a monarchist.

Not /fit/ here
I'm physically worthless so inversely I'm extremely well read on many topics, a living encyclopedia. Not worth much should shit go south.
Fun story: shot a .22 once, shattered my shoulder.
What fun.

Leftists have much stronger numbers than we do. I think the reason is that if you do a shallow assessment of left and right - and I mean "toddler pool" shallow - leftism is more appealing. It seems to be nicer to everyone and everyone appears to back each other up, whereas the right seems to leave you out on your own and isn't a huggy-buggy bunch of people.

Jeeeeeeesus fuck. How? I havn't done any exercise in like three years and like 80% of my day is completely sedentary, and I can do 60 if I do perfect form, if I'm fucking around and being sloppy I can do 80.

Hoe old are you guys? Do you have old injuries? Seriously, what the fuck? I mean, I'm not saying 60 is easy, I'm on the struggle bus to hit it for sure, but I can still do it. Goddamn

Most teenage boys who casually play sports can do 30-50. I'm not sure what makes you think 60 consecutive should be normal for couch potatoes

I'm 6'5 tall, weight 215 pounds, got broad shoulders

Go to the gym every monday wednesday and friday for full body weight training

How do I rank?

fix this site you fucking kike.

Unfortunately women seem to always be more likely to vote democrat no matter where or when you go.

Instill a burning rage in their heart. A rage that looks at themselves and doesn't hate themselves but screams I can fucking do better than this shit.

Works for me. Let the fire rise!

The main reasons for women's unhappiness today are lack of a strong man's guidance (general feeling of uncertainty, leads to voting for more socialism) and lack of children to care for (leads to cucking yourself by becoming a child care worker). Being a leftist makes women incapable of submitting to a strong man's views (after all he is "bigotted", t. marxist professor) and leads to spinsterhood. MGTOWs are right about women "marrying the government". The government at least isn't "bigotted". The government has that air of universalism, being there for everyone, it's inoffensive. It's also faceless, voiceless and incorporeal so its wives have to cuck it with random men from da club to cope with their physical loneliness.

Right wing values include that a woman should submit to a man and have his children - the ideal life for both if they are both decent people. And there's the problem. Traditional life went out of style because most men are just as degenerate as most women. Remember, men used to cheat on their wives all the time in the old days. Women used to be stuck at home with 3+ kids, upholding the standards we are missing now, while men abused their freedoms to become adulterers. Women working and no fault divorce have turned the tables so radically it's hard to imagine now but it's true. Most men are no better than women.

So where are we in [current year]? Both men and women are rightfully terrified of getting stuck with a bad partner. But by collectively running away from traditional relationships we're preventing anyone from finding a good partner. We've thrown the baby out with the bath water. We have such low confidence in our ability to be and find a good partner that most have decided to not even try. They still get into relationships so it takes a second glance to realize, but these relationships are doomed to fail. From the get go everything has to be "casual" as both potential partners walk on egg shells to not trigger the others' fear of ending up in a shitty marriage like their parents. "Let's just see where it goes". And then it doesn't go anywhere, over and over until the women are too old to have children and the men are so cucked only an Asian import bride could pretend to respect them.

We need research on what makes both men and women right wing, and how to bring them together. How do people who make a point of NOT being loud and colorful identify each other in a sea of loud and colorful degenerates? Could one create a dating app that specifically draws in modest women? It still needs to have pictures or it's a waste of time for everyone involved, but something needs to be different about it or it'll end up yet another attention fountain for the prettiest few of both sexes.

That's weird.I always found that it's the opposite with me. Doing a lot of sport or exercise always makes me more contented, simple-minded and more prone to a 'live and let -live attitude'. I never liked sport or exercise when I was growing up and was always right-wing. When I got older I started getting involved in sports a bit more and it was then I noticed something strange.
If I played football or something and then came home and the news was on about refugees I'd
be much more benovolent and welcoming.
If I hadn't done any exercise I'd feel the opposite. I'd get angry, and realise that it was an invasion just like the Mongols.
Keeping fit actually makes me less right-wing.
So now I just do a little bit of exercise everyday.
I agree with keeping fit and going to the Gym though. In the past, more men in the West worked in factories and out on the land. They had to do heavy lifting or be out working in all weathers. They didn't have to go to a gym because work and exercise were one and the same.

Then why are Dykes usually more Communist than Straight Woman

I can do 30 with proper form.

This quote made me join the gym.

thanks you based Socrates

I read Anna Karenina. That was more than enough Tolstoy for one lifetime.

Jesus fuck at 16 I was starting O&D lineman and linebacker for my schools football team AND playing in a non-school league as well. Fucking had 6 hours of practice between the two a day and I still had to walk to/from school (only about a mile and half).

I'm fat as shit now, but that hasn't stopped me from doing what I have to. Nut up fatty.

kek.

You knock that shit off right fucking now.
YOU are responsible for YOU. Nobody else.

I really should work out more. But being NEET with no money affects that. It is an excuse as I can just run and do calisthetics and the like. The big problem is motivation. I always burn out too quickly and stop for months.

Being a lazy fat fuck who faps a lot will do that to you.

What about liberal faggots who work out? I've noticed that even if they're supposedly fit, they somehow look different from a traditional fit guy, why is that? I'd like to say their obsession with looking fashionable , but I don't know.

Maybe they take a fuckton of roids that messed with their minds and emotions.

1) niggers and spic auxiliaries, who fight for personal benefits
2) antifa are in it not for politics, but for fights. Their difference with skinheads is purely cosmetic

Are not interested in politics in general. Self-sufficiency has side effect of caring less about surroundings
Are numerous, active and supported by establishment

yes