Six-Day War

49 years ago today, Israel started the Six-Day War by attacking Egypt. The fact that Israel was the aggressor is almost never mentioned by the news media, but even that doesn't tell the full story. Israel not only struck first, but lied and said they were under attack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_relating_to_the_Six-Day_War

In those 6 days, after knocking out the Egyptian air force, Israel was able to triple its territory by seizing Gaza, the Sinai Peninsula, East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-with-orders-to-kill-294-americans/5413807
thechurchesofgod.com/The Presence of God in the Six Day War.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis 15:18-15:21&version=NIV
archive.is/pNVXD
youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s
haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story
davidduke.com/june-8-1967-treasonous-israeli-attack-uss-liberty/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_relating_to_the_Six-Day_War#Allegations_that_the_IDF_killed_Egyptian_prisoners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David_Accords
mondoweiss.net/2010/07/israel-destroyed-the-uss-liberty-ok-but-what-was-the-motive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This might be useful for thread discussion.

On June 8, 1967, before the war was over and Israel had seized the Golan Heights, they attacked the USS Liberty, killing 34 crew members and wounding 171 of them.

Newer documentary by Richard Belfield with new evidence showing Israel knew exactly what they were doing.

globalresearch.ca/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-with-orders-to-kill-294-americans/5413807

yes. it's clear that if was carefully planned.

i really find it funny when they try to push the "biblical" narrative of israel being attacked from all fronts.

Yes, if you do Google searches for things like "Israel Miracle Six-Day War" you get complete bullshit like this:

thechurchesofgod.com/The Presence of God in the Six Day War.htm

The reality? Arab militaries generally suck Hezbollah being an unusual exception, if you even want to consider Lebanese as Arab Israel took out Egypt's entire air force in a surprise attack, so they controlled the skies from that point onward. With overwhelming air power and more advanced military equipment from the Americans, it was over with very quickly.

good stuff.
i would almost think it's a Holla Forums parody if i didn't know that's exactly how they depict it.

You want to see something even crazier? Check out cuckservative Steven Crowder's version of events.

The painfully bad humor is a bonus.

My sides.

Was anyone else reminded of the village from Astérix when they read the Jewish version of the events?

Horseshit.

The USS Liberty attack still pisses me off because nothing is done about it.

I went to Navy bootcamp and they talked about Navy history including times we've been attacked. Wars get mentioned and attacks like the USS Cole and USS Stark. The USS Liberty wasn't mentioned one time

Do you have a point?

It is all the usual "friendly fire bullshit." They don't see the Six-Day War as the land grab that it was.

You wonder how many of the Israelis simply thought the land belonged to them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis 15:18-15:21&version=NIV

the USS Liberty has never had its congressional review.

Norman Finkelstein really lays into his co-ethnics in this one. There is a whole chapter destroying Michael Oren and his book on the Six-Day War.

Finkelstein also explicitly attacks the lugenpresse and Oren for helping white wash the USS Liberty attack.

Bump out of interest

Even kek himself knows that the kike's main attack is half truths.

Egyptian here. Many of my relatives fought in the wars with Israel, I thought I'd type in here some stories.

One of them was that he (who shall rename unidentified) watched one of his friends in the army get torn apart into two pieces by tanks. Each of his arms was tied to a tank, then they were simply torn off. Apparently, they "played" with anyone they captured, and had 100% free will over what to do with him.

Another story, is that while some troops were retreating (running away), an Israeli jet, flying at supersonic speeds flew above them at a very low altitude just to torture them with the vibrations it makes.

Most of the people here are fairly redpilled on Israel, and kikes in general.

rip war heroes

archive.is/pNVXD

The truth was, Israel soldiers forced Egyptians POWs to remove their shoes and to “flee” without them. Nobody with a sane mind would voluntarily try to cross the hot and stony desert without shoes.

For anyone not familiar with Jewish stories, this is the only story they can tell. It infects everything they touch.

Here's a nice response from Tony Soprano.

It's amazing that a leftist Jew is one of our most trusted sources for shitting on Israel.

The anniversary of the USS Liberty attack, June 8th, is approaching.

We should all take steps to spread awareness of the attack on that day.

youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s

The Jew cries out in pain when he strikes you. Oh wait, did I say Jew? I meant "those of the Synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, but are not"

I'm automatically suspicious of "eyewitness anecdotes", but lord knows kikes get vicious once they have you in their power. They have an undying hatred of all goyim.

haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story

davidduke.com/june-8-1967-treasonous-israeli-attack-uss-liberty/

I really hate Israel.

It is a blot upon Western conscience, and it must fall.

It must.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_relating_to_the_Six-Day_War#Allegations_that_the_IDF_killed_Egyptian_prisoners

Probably some of the more extreme stories were exaggerated in terms of numbers, but this is the kind of shit that Israelis do and have done, like when they executed Turks who were on a humanitarian mission with supplies to Gaza.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

sailorfag, I mention the Liberty anytime naval history comes up. Not a single person has heard of it so far. They can all give me an hour-by-hour account of what happened to the Stark or the Cole though. Same with gulf of tonkin.

kali yuga tbh fam

Understandable, but I don't really think that specific relative would lie about his friend being torn apart by tanks. But yeah, the holohoax was also based on "eyewitnesses" aka kikes with poop fetish

100% true.

Yeah, but they gave back the Sinai.

Meh, most of the Jews in Israel are harmless 90 IQ Mizrahi kebabs. If our end-goal is the eradication of the Ashkenazi merchant race, then Israel is our ally. Israel exists to mix all of the Jewish races into a new low-IQ mestizo "Israeli" ethnicity.

If kikes were so strong why do they have to steal nukes from US and make it fight its wars?

I recall a recent thread about the USS Liberty in which a shill was arguing that the event was common knowledge, lulz.

this
I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the war crimes were ignored.

Death or nullification.
I like this.

Yes, they gave back the Sinai during the Camp David Accords, when the United States committed to giving annual aid to Egypt and Jordan to leave Israel alone. I don't remember numbers, but I believe Israel got a big boost in their foreign aid at the time as well.

In return, Israel gave up a huge piece of land, relatively speaking, but one that was almost completely barren other than a few areas that have a large numbers of Egyptians. The Sinai is virtually all rock if you look at pictures.

By contrast, the Golan Heights in particular is really nice land which gives them control of the large freshwater lake the Sea of Galilee. The West Bank is also nice land.

Phrenologically speaking it's probably too much integrity given by White genes.

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David_Accords

Wanna guess which admiral refused to send air support from a carrier in the gulf, then was one of the architects of the coverup? It rhymes with shitstain. Hey Swabbie!

Israel wanted to sink the USS Liberty, but so did Lyndon B. Johnson. It was going to be blamed on Egypt as an excuse for the US to enter the war. Fortunately for those on board, a Russian ship saw what was happening.

There isn't some grand "Israel wanted to attack Americans" conspiracy. It was a coordinated sacrifice to get America to help Israel take over the entirety of the middle east.

Crazy how fast They tossed the UK to the sharks and shunned them once they found the US

jews deserve death

Watch the video here

Don't rely on Alex Jones for info. Alex takes advantage of the fact that most people don't have a good historical perspective. This was 1967, not 2007. The Vietnam War was going on, and Lyndon Johnson's presidency was in such turmoil that he didn't even get the Democratic nomination to run for re-election the following year. Think about that, as it would be unprecedented in the modern day. Johnson wanted nothing to do with another war. Nothing.

This reads like a strawman, but I'm not sure. There are different theories as to why Israel would have bombed the Liberty, but they all seemed to revolve around concerns that the United States was listening in on them. One of the strongest theories was that Israel planned to invade the Golan Heights.

mondoweiss.net/2010/07/israel-destroyed-the-uss-liberty-ok-but-what-was-the-motive/

Again, 1967. Cold War. The Soviet Union. Superpowers treading lightly so as not to piss each other off.

ha ha, 8ch fucked up my image attachment.

NBD

I've never watched an Alex Jones video in my life. Nice assumption.

Your evidence is to watch a documentary by a Qatar state-funded broadcasting company?

There is no way that Israel would risk an attack on an American vessel just as a war with the Middle East had broken out. No one is that stupid.

There was no "cover-up" by Johnson as you posted. Johnson was informed WHILE the Liberty was being attackers and before the assailants were identified as Israelis. Johnson refused to send any support for the Liberty, when all he should have known was that the Liberty was being attacked by an unknown enemy.

i'm more interested in how he talks about the birth of israel…

bump

I bring evidence to the table, you bring nothing.

The war was virtually over with by that point. Israel still had to seize the Golan, but most everything else was taken care of. It was famously said that the war was a turkey shoot.

Apparently that is what they did, so the Israelis were that stupid. It was sheer luck that the Liberty wasn't sunk, in which case they would have thought there would be no evidence re what happened.

Damn if it didn't result in a great (albeit extremely good goy) song though.

bumping for USS Liberty awareness.

The war was probably a false-flag to blame Syria so American could enter the war and wipe the shit with the Arab countries (which obviously failed so they're doing it with Arab Spring which is working) but I overlooked the fact that America was fighting Vietnam, is there anymore of my conspiracy theory here.

I understand it's highly embarassing to lose a war with such an overhelming superiority in numbers but you aren't fooling anyone, mohammed
should stick to IED's, leave organized warfare to those who know what the fuck they are doing

Never heard of this before. Got a link to the section?

Yes, it's very like a jew to give back your outhouse while keeping the family farm

USS LIBERTY ATTACK ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW, JUNE 8TH