But... but... but.. migrants help the economu

LESS THAN 500 ASYLUM SEEKERS IN SWEDEN, OUT OF 162,000, GOT JOBS

muh migrants do jobs nobody else will. muh migrants will energize a lagging economy. libtards believe this shit. figures are for 2015.

archive.is/YTmhF

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/az2t37
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-19/the-boys-from-the-bank-of-brazil-race-petrobras-debt-clock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Graham_Bell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is a rapefugee based economy suppose to work?

Step 1: Feminism destroys reproduction rate.
Step 2: Import millions of rapefugees.
Step 3: Muslim scum rape and pillage entire country.
Step 4: ?
Step 5: Profit!

I swear they only have immigrant/asylumseeker/refugee so they can jump between the three when it suits them

That's about a 99.7% unemployment rate. All those leeches just dumped into a country

Leftists will defend this

What most fucking libs need to understand

Having migrants doesn't do jack shit with upping population growth of native peoples.

It only serves to displace the native population with a foisting of immigrants that then take over.

It's a fucking invasion.

why should they? there are swedish taxpayers giving them shit for free.
that's why they went in sweden in the frist place.

they are living the dream.

Step 1: Import rapefugees
Step 2: Contract with the government to supply goods and services to rapefugees.
Step 3: Take your cut.

your correct but it isnt taxpayers giving them cash, its politicans taking taxpayers money and giving them to shitskins. majority of swedes want to close the boarders and start deporting people, but as we all know, when you live in a democracy the policitans do they as please and dont give a shit about the peoples will. Execpt on election year ofc, then they all care about it and swears to do whatever the people want. And after the election is done, they shit on the people once a again.

leftists in Burgerland love to talk about how we were all immigrants and rapefugees are the same as your grandfathers, great-grandfathers, etc.

glad to see some stats to btfo them out with.

Bring primitives into a highly advanced society where low-skilled jobs are damn near illegal due to all regulations and taxation.

Give generous welfare benefits.

???

Blame racism for resulting unemployment.

Rapefugees choose the countries where they don't have to work.

Not one of them are meant to get a job.

Or is Holla Forums completely unaware of how the western world economies works?

You see you make debt, but every year your economy grow. Therefore every year you have less debt compare to the year before.

For this to work you need constantly growing economy. How does economy that mostly do service can keep growing?
Easy by increasing population, therefore increasing consummation of said service.

That's how you can have such high debt per GPD ratio in developed countries and not having a monetary crash.

Everyone can see it's a giant and retarded card castle that with the poor demographic is perfectly unsustainable.

Which is why immigration is being pushed since the 70's/80's (at the time the debts started to go sky high).

Which is why with the boomer dying off it need to be pushed even more.

Our elite rather FIX THE PEOPLE of their country rather than fix the economy.

Those refugees aren't meant as workforce. They're meant to be parked in ghettos, sprinkled with benefits they will spend, the state will growth but it will be able to claim "growth" of 1 point of GPD that year. Delaying the inevitable.

Anyone with half a brain is perfectly capable of seeing where this is going, societal collapse and ethnic violence.

But at least the economy (and the (((bankers))) that live off the interests of that debt, and of course of the benefits the make by cashing all those foodstamps and benefits) is safe.

>the state debt will growth.

All while the native population gets raped assaulted and killed by these peaceful migrants

I really don't see this continuing without violence breaking out by the end of the year

I am.

How do I get redpilled on the economy? Any books?

This may seem like a redundant question for the Yurofags but why hasn't any self-respecting country that has an influx of refugees not opened fire on them at their own borders? Why are they not treated like the invasion force they are?

You touch the elite's precious invaders and the rest of the west will sanction your economy back to the stoneage. Worst case, the US sends some troops or bomb planes to liberate you.

Remember what happened when the Serbs tried to remove kebab.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

Human rights and almost non existant, demilitarized border forces. Also what said.

Women run our politics now

Because politics. Unless you mean why haven't individuals done so, perhaps in their own groups?

I think the latter is because in the eternal conflict the state vs the family, the state is winning. Families and communities are disintegrated and everyone is isolated so the strong familial bonds that make people do such violence for one another isn't there for most people. And also because people are taught from birth that violence is always bad, that you should always just walk away, never deal with problems yourself but rather find an agent of the state such as a policeman and let them deal with it for you. I also remember constantly being told by teachers at school that hitting someone back was just as bad as hitting someone first, so even if someone attacked you, you'd get in trouble for fighting back rather than running to a teacher like a bitch.

Feminism is responsible for the destruction of the family, or at least it is the object used by (((them))) to bludgeon the family to death. As for why we teach kids what we teach them about violence, I don't know. Feminism and the increase of women in politics, the civil service, police and workforce in general doubtless plays a role. But maybe it is also a reaction to the world wars.

If the number of taxpayers reached a low enough number because more and more of them decided to join the NEET master race and live off welfare, could that actually crash the system? Sounds like it would just play into it?

This is why it's so important to be self sufficient. As an American I really enjoyed Trump's energy speech in ND where he talked about producing all the energy we need and not needing others such as OPEC.

This along with breaking free of the UN, World Bank, and other kike globalist institutions can help break free from kike influences. The Federal Reserve also needs to be shoah'd.

I really hope this happens, because if Trump really means it when he says "America first" and "we will never again put the interests of others over the American people again" then he has to break free from these things.

I have no idea what you're talking about. these str0nk indypyndynt ministers of defense are perfectly capable of defending their country's borders from any threat.

America has enough resources to be self-sufficient. But like the rest of the west you have a country filled with muds and traitors which complicates things.

Swedecucks; I will miss your ghost white women with their silken hair, soft skin, and ice blue eyes.

God help you Euro's. I pray, with God's help, you reawaken before it's too late.

What do you think about the current supreme cuck?

t. lutheran

That doesn't mean anything to leftists, becaues to them race is just a social construct and all "people" are the same and equal. Even more, they hate their own nation and race and are willingly destroying themselves in the name of "progress".

A Pope's power and role is strictly defined in matters theological and ecclesiastical.

When Pope Francis speaks his political/social nonsense most of the time it carry's the equivalent weight of my parish priest's opinions. He's entitled to his opinions, I find them disagreeable and contrary to peace and order, but most of the time it has no bearing on me or the Church.

In short, historically the number of times a Pope has actually been called to execute the function of his office is incredibly rare in the first place. The current Vicar has not yet, and so I treat his political opinions as I would those of any other member of the clergy.

Hungary did, no?

Because rapefugees look weak, read "camp of the saints".

It has been a long time since pic related was cool

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

Back before the automatic welfare state. Open welfare and open boarders are not compatible unless you ultimately want to dissolve the country.

*borders

Because the unelected EU dictates what countries can do at their borders, with their resources, with their money, with their elections… basically anything that isn't regulated in favor of the EU is illegal.

Of course they do. They do with a complete lack of self awareness

Test

The common reply to this stupidity is to instruct the cuck moron to begin with himself…

I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sure other anons can help you better.

Sure, if your only prospect is a shitty job 8h to 10h a day for a shitty pay. Don't forget to claim autism-bucks and to work non-declared (and to convert said money in goods, property…). If you have prospect to join the upper middle class then you should (because it's still bankable).
But the lower middle class is going away the way of the dinosaurs, because of the same phenomena (if there are more and more debt, then more and more money goes to the interests, then it's not only state debts, then less and less money is given to salaries because of their numbers, it always start from bellow), so frankly I would be cruel to encourage you to "have a job user" while most of your work value will not benefit you.

Ultimately the system will come down. The question is how long until then.

It's not an if, it's a when.

Japan is coming down, they're going to a monetary crash (probably this year) but the fact is they have maintained the charade of always higher debts for the last 25 years.

And ask any economists and 9 out of 10 will tell you that "It's because they did nothing to fix their demography nor their spending".

IE "it can continue forever" if you manage to keep your population growing.

And 1 out 10 economist will tell you "Japan made a conscious choice to reduce it's population, sure their economy is gonna crash and they will have a monetary crisis, the yen is likely going to go back to 70's level 1$ = 300y or possibly 400y. But nearly all States had those before and came out of them, they will spend 5 maybe 10 years cut off from the world commercial flux. But they will recover, whatever we're doing in Europe will ultimately crash too, we're only delaying the inevitable. The only question is when you have such radically different population makeup will the States be able to come back from said crash?

It's purely macro-economic. The jews and their cronies have a play in it (they're the ones profiting the most of this scheme, as in nearly all the gains our economies do go into their pockets), but that's their sole and unique concern. Fixing the economy so that they keep making shekels for as long as they can. But fixing the economy implies fixing the population.

The whole white genocide thing is a very real consequence of that, but it's not the goal (else not so many EU from all side would support it). It's just the consequence of the very very very retarded "miracle cure" to the economical problems created by the whole money = debt.

It's the creative destruction of the US, it was bound to fuck nations.

Now kosher trump is campaign trailing Japan should pay more. Not even one dime more should be paid, enough is paid already. Trump is full of demagoguery. I want to see US leave, considering muh exceptionalism and the leadership of the west at stake.

The whole plan was retarded in a way that should have kept it from being implemented in the first place, but a desire to virtue signal and prove just how tolerant and open minded and progressive their governments are allowed it to be forced through.

No country on Earth has shelters large enough to peacefully and comfortably house a sudden influx of hundreds of thousands of people. Even worse, those hundreds of thousands don't speak, read, or comprehend the native language. Worse still, they come from countries that are decades, if not centuries behind modern Europe, so they are unfamiliar with the customs, norms, skills, and practices of these countries too. And even still, they are supposed to be refugees, meaning the plan is for them to go back home eventually. Obviously, most are just invaders that are forcing their way in, but they are using the refugee story and the open borders to get their way.

Their plan was to let in hundreds of thousands of illiterate, uneducated foreigners who can't communicate with anyone to take jobs that would invigorate the economy TEMPORARILY. So assuming you could even house them successfully, they expect these people to get jobs that don't exist, get several years worth of training and education in a few weeks, and then finally put them to work in jobs that will require several more months of training.. and then most of them will probably leave (assuming they are actually refugees).

What fucking sense does any of that make?

They're already reaching the end of the line. Our keynesian hyperconsumerist lifestyle can only be sustained by credit and debt, which people have accumulated through all these decades to buy shit they do not need with money they dont have. Because of interest wealth redistribution, ever larger debt burden, price inflation, and aging workforce, consumption is stagnating. This threatens the entire pyramid scheme

They are printing billions upon billions and are lowering interest rates to the lowest they can go, all so they can prevent demand for consumer goods from going down, triggering deflation and causing the Great Depression 2.0
In fact, it should have happened already, but the plunge protection team is stalling it for as long as possible. Interest rates can't go any lower, so they're fucked. If they try to print their way out of this, we become Weimar again.

This will be radically worse than any other economic crisis in history. The Great Depression was not stalled for nearly as long as we have stalled this. They could not have just fucked around with quantitative easing (gold standard) or had the power to manipulate the market the way they can today. This crisis is several decades in the making. And this all beautifully coincides with the rise of the far-right all around the world.

Poor Serbs.

see that doesn't work, if the economy is all just funny numbers you can manipulated those numbers at will to produce the output you desire
for example including narcotics and prostitution in europe's gdp calculation so the debt to gdp would look better, this is real btw
but importing people requires physical resources to be allocated to them which requires people actually producing and we all know the sandniggers sure as fuck aren't going to be productive

so this whole thing is going to exploded massively when paper money and future promises are exposed for the intrinsic value, namely none
every western system is going to collapse with the retirement of the babyboomers, is no fixing that

this rapefugee crisis is just to big to be business as usual, seems like (((they))) are preparing for the end game, with the good old bait and switch
suppose the economy goes full venezuala on relative homoenous western countries, the banker class would get lynched in the streets
but insert vibrant diversity and the people will have to fight the proxy enemy while the bankers abscond and install a new political puppet who cracks down on the made up enemy
i truly believe this is the herald of th final economic happening and it will arrive come next winter

everyone is always forgetting about the diseases.
They were not developing and testing hi every fucking animal flu ever for nothing and the influx of unhygienics people are a perfect reason why all these new Rockefeller™ found.™ patented disease will spread

And everyone of them carrying an iPhone 6 to tweet the oppressions.

Fucking liberal retards, honestly, how are war refugees carrying the latest iPhones, plans all paid up, sim cards for Europe installed and established, fully functioning for the god damn fucking coordinated invasion?!?! How is this done when they are supposedly fleeing the fucking shoah on their doorstep?

What pisses me off about the so called "Bosnian Genocide" was how overblown it was. Looking at it within a different lens I wish they went all the way.

What do rapefugees pay you with?

That's the thing while it cannot last forever, it can still last a fucking long time.

De facto Japan has been in this state (with super low interests a stupidly high debt and virtually, no market economy. The bank of Japan is essentially the only economical actor on japanese markets and "price" every share) since the asian crisis in the early 1990, only now are they gonna face the consequence.

The old EU is in that state since essentially 2001, and a shitload of the countries are virtually (Spain , Portugal) or de facto (Greece) broke, UK is on the verge of the political storm of the century, France economy is half-dead, Italy is 3/4 dead.

The US is only in that state since 2008, yes the US debt was sky high for longer, but the simple fact that everyone, especially the BRICS, had to buy dollars to buy oil, leaching of their growth they could afford it, Brazil is broke (wait until they get the REAL Petronas scandal out), China is borderline, South Africahahaha, India is essentially the only one that is sort of healthy, Russia is bunkerizing.

The problem is everything is interconnected, so while Japan lasted for 25 years… But how much of that was because everyone else was relatively healthy?

Only this party is going is down.

Benefits.
That they get form the gov.
That is making debts.
That way the GPD is growing.

Do you see how this work or not?

BR here, explain further.

What the frame it as is that we are "a nation of immigrants".

That may be true in a very literal interpretation of US history, but the reality is that the ethnic makeup of the early immigrants is extremely important in framing US history and culture.

The first "immigrants" here were Anglo-Saxons, Celts, and Dutch, with some Germans and French thrown in. It's a thoroughly Western European nation and I can't understand how leftists don't understand this. The US is just an extension of Europe, or it should be.

That's the situation:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-19/the-boys-from-the-bank-of-brazil-race-petrobras-debt-clock

Then you add that it isn't getting better AND there is heavy suspicions that Petrobras is fudging it's accounts and is even more broke that it actually is. And therefore so would be Brazil.

The entire political quagmire around it is more a smokescreen than anything else hoping that no-one will notice it is, then hope really hard that with the oil price at 50$ as they are now can somehow avoid pure bankruptcy and only get them into a partial default.

I said Petronas… because it's actually the same situation for them. They're deep in shit too.

Holy dumb fuck could you imagine any of these euro countries if a war did break out and it involved them?
I see the worlds fastest resignation.

But maybe these countries aren't ever expecting to ever be in combat, maybe they are just going to ring up America and have them do the fighting for them or msybe just instant surrender and letting the victors deal with the multitude of problems in there country.

so you said it yourself, the only reason Japan could be the festering puss infected wound it is, was because the rest of the world was there to pick up the slack
since the 2008 crisis when most production in europe and the us died only china was left standing as an industrial nation
now even china is crashing and burning
the only place not yet fucked up by the banker class is africa, so in order to keep the party going africa is going to have to industrialise and become productive with the lighting speed that china did from 2000-2015
we here all know dindus ain't going be that

so this party is about to crash hard, they cannot hide it behind paper bullshit for much longer

addendum: while you are talking about scandals, wait to see what it does to the current world order when the aramco scandal gets out
or does anyone really believe the house of saud would let aramco go public if it was in any healthy shape

they'd be fucked in any sort of strategic level combat. they've been relying on Burgers to be their military for decades at this point. the only reason they're creating an eu army is to use it as a unified force against its citizenry.

kill yourself

even mexicans are more hard working than the sand niggers, how is that fucking possible?

Asian because 3 is a lucky number to the Chinese?

Reality seems to reflect that; particularly when you consider that practically blowing up the EU HQ in Brussels is somehow less distasteful than criticizing EU immigration policy on Facebook.

Jesus Christ bump

This nigger looks like he's 14.

Is that from normiechan?

They understand it perfectly well. You can come up with the most logical, airtight arguments and numbers possible and they'll simply switch modes without even flinching: of course things are getting worse, it's designed that way as punishment for colonialism! It's the current year!

HOLY SHIT, GET DOWN THERE'S A BOMB!

you shitskin sound butthurt.

Allah is a homosexual that was raped by a goat.

also are you 13? Mods ban this underage cunt

In bulgaria 'refugees' are shot on sight at borders and in greece you are not punished if you shoot them in self defence.

Removing all species other than Euros would make us a space faring race in less than 100 years. Removing anglos too would make the race to space only a decade long.

I would guess

this is going to end with death camps which will make muh hwooolocauuust look like swedish low secuirty prison

seriously, think about it

we are only the first wave

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Graham_Bell

are you insane? anglos invented everything, including the internet.

kys frog

come to america and run your mouth turdskin

Finally someone who gets it.
Inject population from all over, increase government spending and ground consumption, GDP increases on paper.
Claim credit for good governance
Get votes and payout
Profit!

When I reverse image search this pic nothing shows up.
Does anyone know where this is from?

With those digits?

𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑.

Are you implying that their is a single former commie country in the world where that political system wasn't forced on the people trough mass executions, land grabs, cultural genocide and general violence and that the Serbs actually wanted that shit on them?
Because if you do YOU should kill yourself

"they want to work" kek

Well, depending on how long they've been there, there may just not be enough openings, and those which they do take might just be outing Swedish candidates. But anyway, this stat would probably surprise most casual leftists, who'd probably guess something huge like 50% for the number that got jobs, not 0.3%.

checked & kek'd