Annexion of non-white countries

Could this be a good thing for our dying race?

I'm not talking about colonization but annexion. Install our cultures, make whites breed and having a lot of land. Fight the shitskins in their own fields.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whites can't even breed and fight brainwashed whites in their own countries.

Not viable, rather cruel when it comes down to it.

Commercial presence and peaceful enclaves are preferable in every way.

There are already white communities in South America.

I wouldn't commit too much to annexation (the real fight is here), but those communities do serve as a sort of seed bank if things get really dark.

Germans in Argentina comes to mind. Fair amount of US folks going to Belize, and Costa Rica too

Biology has advanced to the point where we can sterilize billions of their men, and use their women as surrogates so they give birth to 100% white kids at a far faster rate than just white women can manage. We could even do artificial wombs soon.

America alone could literally build a planet busting army in a few presidential terms if it went full fascist.

Belize is vast majority mixed. Only significant white enclaves are Mennonites

There is no point in annexing a place you aren't going to colonize. The mistake that European colonizers made before, which was partly due to a lack of technology, was not holocausting the local population. If we were to take a certain land, we would have to kill all the non-whites living there otherwise we would be fucking ourselves over.

The preferred method, like said, it's much more profitable to just have a presence there and funnel money and raw materials from those regions back home while providing some sort of civilization-building shit to the occupied nations so that they maintain loyalty.
I don't think it's something that can be done anymore unless you have strong ties between those two regions, mainly by common ancestry or by virtue of many of your own kind living there. Basically what the arabs are trying to do thanks to (((their))) help.

IMO the only way to truly conquer any bit of land at this point is a mix of diluting the local genes with your own (as in, letting in the bit of country you're occupying just the women) and slowly expanding your economical presence in the area up until the next generation of people will be much more inclined to strengthen ties with the homeland. This is kind of what China is trying to do down south of Africa with Zimbabwe. It cleans you of responsibility for the direct disappearance of the native people while at the same time gives you another bit of land, the only price being that you'll have to get some beta virgins over there to destroy the genetic lineage of their offspring for the future decade.

Tbh there are many nations we could easily make white again, or turn them white without the issue of losing anything in the homeland, if we reproduced with their women:

- Turkey
- Persia
- Turkemenistan (and a few other stans, but not all)
- Lebanon
- Israel (oy vey)
- Syria
- Jordan
- "Kurdistan"
- North Africa

There would need to first be a great "Crusade", of ideas. We would need to use Christianity for this.

The same way that the refugee crysis wouldn't be an issue if the refugees were all women (no one would vote for it because the white women would oppose it).
If we took to those lands in such fashion, some of them surprisingly "white", like Turkey and Lebanon… In a few generations they would consider themselves sons of Europa. Like the Latin speakers in Europe see themselves as the direct sons of Rome.

Now, what would this do? We would expand and help defend Europe with buffer states, European men with their higher value as rich annexers would have the reproductive edge.

There would be a certain shortage of men in the homeland. Therefore, like we see in succesful war-tried nations, the best women would have to compete for a normal man. This increases the atractiveness of women, and raises the birth rate because women's "have lots of babies or die alone" instincts would be activated (like we saw in post-WW2 Russia, and the economic miracles of Germany and Japan, and even somewhat in the USA, the baby boomers although they got attacked by liberal indoctrination).

So we would have high birth rates of European descendants in both places. And being that European Culture and Christianity would be uncontested, our civilization would expand.

And it is not very far off to assume the women that European men would have in the annexed lands (that would also have a shortage of native quality men) would be the best looking and "whitest" ones.

Now, this is a shady neckbeard type theory, but oh boy does it seem good.

Imagine all those subservient women waiting for better men… While the ones in the homeland become more like they once were…
That's some feel good shit right there my fammies,

What do you think?

1. Of course whites will reclaim their colonies.
2. Of course we will slaughter the inhabitants this time.

I for one support "muh dicking" near-eastern women.

They Jews want it done to us, so it must be good.

Look at how they guard their women, both Muslims and Jews! And their will to fuck ours, even if just by rape.

It is clear what must be done. Something really fun.

That is also part of my point.

You'd be surprised how good a lot of near-eastern women can look. And the fact they are more conservative and subservient make it better.

Now, we wouldn't abandon European women. We would just expand our field of action.

I say we should start organizing operation M.D.

imo all fighters should inherit at least one woman from that region as well as a bit of land
Best still, drive all the men out of the region (or flat out eliminate them) and just keep whatever remnant woman is around in the new bit of your country.

If the people are pagan you kill 'em all, destroy their cultural, take away their land, and never let them back in or race mix.

That's mostly how we successfully dealt with the natives during the indian wars. But when we took Mexico the treaty let Mexicans remain in that captured area - a huge mistake. We now have millions of indians back in the form of Mexicans.

If you are going to take a land, you've got to be committed to eliminating all the native people, with none to remain alive and ruin things in future generations.

You wouldn't even need to force women to do it

Near easterners are caucasian. So Europeans muh dickin' their women wouldn't make something like the Mexicans. It would be much better.

Meh, a lot of Turks have a light skin color but most of them aren't even caucasian, they are mongoloids and are genetically more related to asians than arabs. It's possible but they can't really be compared to the other countries you listed.

We'll throw degenerates like you on knives with the natives

Fuck off.

It can man.

Their Asians were a small conquering elite. Even the Seljuks were more Persian than Turk.

I have met some Turks with higher education, and they can look 100% European if they came from the either Balkan enclaves or Istanbul/Constantinople and Turkish Thrace. Anatolia has a big mix, but notthing too weird.

It's just that they need to get rid of Islam.

I'm surprised to see racemixing advocacy on this board but I'm not surprised it's a Christian doing it.

We wouldn't be racemixing Europe. We would be racemixing the near-east/western-asia.

As a Native, I'd like to say you're terminally retarded/ignorant.

Calling the Mexispic faggots "native" is the same as calling Jews White.

Mexicans treated their natives worse than dogs, and who could expect more from Spaniard rape babies. The whole problem with central and south america is the Moorish and Negro blood that was carried in the veins of those filthy Spaniards and Portuguese.

I'm just glad that my people lived under English and French rule. So much better for our health.

We've already discussed this at length. When white men go on a muh dick rampage, they just create South America.

toppest keks

There were practically no hispanics in that region
Most of the hispanics in the US came far later

They also created the US, you edgelord.

Also this has been discussed at length. You were wrong in that other thread and you're wrong now. White women DO actually think most of the rapefugess are women and children, and that's why they support it.

This "le epic sexual marketplace dictates everything" may may needs to die.

Oh great. Mass-produced version of White People. The Jews can sure exploit their inevitable resentment at their inferior origins.

You fucking idiot.

No they didn't, idiot. Are you a mestizo?

More than likely a brit/pol/ poster.

t. mestizo.

Well the Spaniards did send a lot of their exiled "undesirables" to South America.

(calm the fuck down, satan)
Dude, because in South America they bred with niggers and weird-ass indians. And they mostly sent their undesirables.

This.

No they don't think they are women and children. They either know they are men, or they think they are whole families!

If they were all women, men would welcome them and women would have to fucking compete like in the old days.

Instead of shilling the thread, do you have any constructive idea?

Exactly, traitor. That worked so great in South America.

So you're telling me we can weaponize racemixers AND covertly deport them at the same time?

Check bellow fam:
(kek approves)

This meme is getting even better.

Even if it fails, we win.

Citation needed. The narrative pushed is that the refugees are women and children and whole families. They work their asses off to hide the gender imbalance. Most normies are totally unaware of it. The women you are referring to do not browse Holla Forums and do not have access to the information that you do.

I know this sounds good in your head, but you have nothing to back it up.

You might actually be a shill.

You also need citations.

Leftists never argue they are mainly women and children. They just say all people deserve to come.

we literally want nothing to do with you, like how pontius pilate washed his hands of the murder of christ so does Europe wish to wash its hands of the shady backdoor dealing with america that has flooded our land with shitskins and is turning us into debtslaves to israel and the house of saud

Please explain why i would be shilling my own thread?

I think you replied to the wrong person.

pockets of them are
you really cant fathom how much of a rape spree the assyrians, arabs and turks went on when they owned the region
hell Assyrians are responsible for killing the last of the Hittites ffs

What happened in the western hemisphere was terrible, you let Jews bring the Nigger scourge to our lands, even if you did so unintentionally.

The whole of central and south america will have to be purged of the Niggers and Jews, and I'm one Native who would help in that effort seeing as how doing so would reclaim continents' worth of land for human habitation from the filth.

I just hope us pure-bred Natives who are free of nigger or jew blood will have a place in Trump's Imperium.

(check'd)
nah its the
section that im pointing out as larping

Here you go. Literally the first three things that came up when I typed up "refugee women men" on Jewgle. (archive.is doesn't seem to be working for me atm, sorry)

timeDOTcom/4122186/syrian-refugees-donald-trump-young-men/

www.nbcnewsDOTcom/storyline/europes-border-crisis/refugee-crisis-more-women-children-move-men-unicef-n510291

www.washingtonpostDOTcom/world/europe/most-of-the-refugees-stuck-in-greece-are-now-women-and-children/2016/02/29/729077a6-df04-11e5-8c00-8aa03741dced_story.html

I see this all over my normie facebook accounts, too. Trust me, they literally have no idea how bad things are.

I have no idea. But generally, shills ignore the content of a post and type disparaging remarks. They want to stop people here from exchanging ideas and communicating. They don't actually care what is being said.

You don't know as much as you think you do.

They are still Caucasian, even if not white by our standarts. Caucasian does mean white. Europoid/European Caucasian does.

Sorry. I hope you will too.

Why? Elaborate please.

I have seen no one believe that, man, since like 2014.

Meant 2015

Meant that Caucasian DOESN'T mean white.

I thinked the same thing when i read your posts, lad.

anti-americanism is still strong in Europe, its not full blasted wanting to destroy america its just 'seriously fuck off you dont know shit and come over and talk a big game while half your nation looks like Liberia'
all bullshit, we arent jews
if you mix jew with black now its a black jew
you mix white with jew now its a white jew
same with all the others, you mix semite rape with caucasian you get semite
we cant overwrite or breed their race out of them, we just get overwritten by their r-selected genes

I just want to rape and pillage a peasant village, I won't lie famalamadingdong.

MAKE RAIDING GREAT AGAIN

if you read i said 'pockets' left
like georgia, the copts in Egypt etcetera
the christian assyrians though? still semitic they arent us

Two of those articles are from 2016.

I've provided my citations. Can you do the same? Can you show me a white female that says, "most of the refugees are men and I totally support this because I've been reading NEET PUA blogs about how I can maximize my sexual options by importing illiterate peons from the 3rd world?" Can you show me a dozen?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

But I'm not American.

You haven't provided citations of what you alleged: that people believed it.

Reported for mental illness.

I think it's obviously what's going to happen in the future. After we've taken back our countries, we're not going to leave the other races alone. They didn't leave us be in peace. I think we'll probably end up taking all of Africa, Middle East and South America, but this time the natives won't continue existing.

WW3 is going have dozens of times the death toll of WW2.

Now you're shifting the goalposts?

I declare myself the winner of this argument.

The dominant narrative is that women and children are fleeing the wars in the middle east. Women support this because they have mommy instincts and want to care for the powerless. They are unaware of the gender imbalance, as this is rare information and is carefully hidden from the general public (where most women live).

The idea that women support immigration of men from 3rd world countries is a canard of the worst variety, and I've only seen shitskins support this idea in person. They want to believe they are masculine and virile and of high value, even though they are illiterate, ugly manlets with nothing in their names. Like Molyjew said, if you dump a pile of rotten fruit next to a grocery store, you don't have "more options."

tl;dr: you are spreading mudslime memes, stop it.

No, you are just asserting. Wtf man.

2edgy4me

Reported for obviously not being a Holla Forumsack.

Of course! Just drop all of your degenerates, weaklings, ill and cucks in there, but keep a group of border patrol soldiers actively pushing out any male that tries to get in or female that tries to get out. Even if the population of that region doesn't form strong ties, they still become a genetically weak bunch of light brown people who would be easily routed by any new "peace keeping police force" on your new bit of land.
The only big, BIG problem right now is that it seems countries are trying their level best to form alliance over alliance. We're pretty much reliving a mix of the pre WWI and pre WWII scenarios: if you attempt to attack any country ever, you're sure to get another fifty of them involved, while at the same time your own people are degenerate fucks destroying your own patriotism.

You need to though. If you just let the occupied territory's natives do as they wish, they'll just become sex workers or provide your troops with cheap drugs and services. Theoretically you need to make an example of those who just use the situation to their benefit.

Basically, you have to destroy their culture from the within, then rebuild a new culture via mixing your own with theirs in their statues, architecture and practices. Most importantly you need to destroy the image of their religion and replace it with your own. Basically, think of a war-time version of the Truman show, you're going to have kids be born in a climate where their surroundings are a façade of Christian countries in an area previously occupied by someone else.
IMO it doesn't matter who the hell you're invading, you could create some mulatto dindus or blonde gooks, as long as you can convince them that the region is an extension of your own country, they'll have no way to say otherwise: all the men are stereotypes of your own country, the kids kinda look like them, the buildings sport a distinctive style, the people speak a language that seems like a slang of your own, you must be on the same country for all they know.

You have a good grasp of colonialism sir.

Thanks, friend. People underestimate the importance of having people who accept you as their leader over brutally ordering anyone around.

Italy and Spain are prime locations, extremely easy too

>keeping sandniggers alive to be a thorn in your side for all time is preferable in every way.
You pacifist cucks are delusional.

Making this the planet our and increasing our numbers four or five times is the only acceptable option. We have a solar system that needs colonizing. That requires quite a bit of infrastructure and manufacturing.

First you'll have to disallow all feminist ideologies from you are culture before that happens user.

How about no. North Africans already have some white DNA because of this

I agree with this. First, expel all kikes, niggers and shitskins. Second, start breeding and rev up the military industrial complex. Third, total genocidal imperial/colonial war on all the non-white world.

I commonly have wet dreams about this.

Imagine how great India would be if the Aryans had just driven them out instead of intermixing

The end-goal of white nationalism is a European planet. Once we recover from the merchant infection it will only be a matter of time until our populations once again exceed the carrying capacity of our territory.

Eat zyklon b you racemixing nigger.

"our dying race" fuck you KIKE! We're not going anywhere

That's french guyana. It belongs to France.

yes, but it's technically not a part of europe, right?

kek

I'll be honest on women, I have a Romanian wife and I wouldn't go back to whites.
White women are 90% whores, and 9,9% closeted/wannabe whores in sheep's clothing.
I'm your typical /fit/ blond/blu eyes aryan types and I still only ever met whores, and I met a lot of white girls.
Feminism has done that to white women.

Meanwhile, women from white/slav eastern countries are still traditional, raised by monocultural traditional orthodox chistian families.
You don't have to brainwash them.
Infact, through experience I have built a test to make sure a woman is actually traditional: ask all the usual questions and make it sound like the answer you want is the answer you don't really want.
I.E. if you ask about what they think about thinking or looking at other guys/girls while in a relationship, play it off as if you don't mind it, as if you expect them to think it's ok.
Or abortion, play it off semi-feminist "women should decide" and if they go "no kids should never be killed" you found a real pro-life.
One by one you make all questions and once you find one who has the balls to give the "wrong" answer to all Q's you have found a Holla Forumsack with boobs.
Especially when you get to the part about Israel/kikes/Hitler matter and you play the good goy but she goes all gas the kikes and tries to redpill you starting from bankers and all.

Supposedly, actual genetic Turks are dying out; there weren't that many of them to begin with when they took over the old empire.

The people in modern day turkey are mostly greeks, slavs, and armenians who were assimilated into the culture of the conquerors over a five hundred year period.

Take it with a grain of salt though; the series of studies which claim this were made from the angle of "saving" the turkroach from extinction and probably just threw some numbers out there.

Fuck off. This has never worked. People like you who want to do this are like socialists who keep saying "this time it will work". If we ever did something like this we would do it like the British colonizers did and form separate colonial communities and eventually just create an extension of the mother country.

We also don't need fucking buffers. And what is with this "defending Europe"? The problem Europe has isn't that it can't fight. The problem is they are being subverted and becoming decadent.

You have this mindset that this is some sort of actual physical war that Europe is losing, or even in. It's not. It's all about information warfare. It's about the spread and control of ideas.

If it was a real Crusade than Europeans would just go in a slaughter everyone they came across like they actually did. And why the fuck would anyone want to move their anyway? Most of the countries you listed have shitty land. Your plan just makes it harder to differentiate between actual Europeans and mongrels.

Here's the real plan. Leave them alone and if you have to go move somewhere else form your own separate communities like in Jamestown, instead of your shitty idea.

With today's technology, you could just use mass sterilization through through the water or something if you wanted to replace an entire people.

Either we colonise and genocide the natives to make room for white settlers, or we simply economically dominate the regions. None of this "let's blanda up with the natives" shit. You'll just make slightly more intelligent savages who will use their intelligence against you.

If we could establish the political will to deport shitskins, then annexation could be good. As it stands, though, we have more pressing problems.

This is a bit LARPy. In fact, artificial implantation is incredibly expensive (i.e., uses huge amounts of medical resources). $30k-$100k a pop. Huge diversion of resources from actual white mothers. It would make more sense to use those women to spread white genes either by using them as domestic labor or by inseminating them to create mix-breeds who can be bleached over the generations.

I think he mean using them as settler colonies rather than as resource colonies.

Agreed

Polygamy and concubinage are better solutions.

Dysgenic, since those who survive are on average less courageous than those who went in. You want the most heroic survivors to have more than the least heroic.

The important thing is the survival of the white race. Maximizing the number of actual white people is one phase in this. Maximizing the number of white genes in non-white people is another phase.

The problem with South America wasn't that they miscegenated, it was that they stopped. 4% of the original population of Brazil was white; today 97% have European Y-DNA and the average European aDNA is 70%-75%. They only had 30% left to go before they re-created Portugal!

It's more the reverse.

It works just fine. The problem isn't that it doesn't work, the problem is that it either stops, or isn't even tried.

Fuck off, you interracial-promoting cuckold. Mixing with foreigners gets you South America-tier results. It also blurs the line between "us" and "them" leading to softening opinions on importing foreigners into our homelands. It's also incredibly dysgenic considering their genes are inferior those of the white race.

I recognise you cuckery. You were the user in the East Asian thread a couple weeks ago promoting fucking blacks to "whiten" them, weren't you? Disgusting mongrel.

Lol, cuckold. I don't think that means what you think it means.

That's true. But at the point where we have the political will to invade, annex, and use as Lebensraum, I don't think a little softening will be the end of the world.

Okay, this is bizarre. The whole idea of eugenics is to get the highest-quality genes possible in the next generation. This always means that the majority of women (in an ideally eugenic society) would be bred by men whose genes are higher-quality. Conversely, this means that many men would be breeding women whose genes were inferior to their own. That's just what eugenics is.

It has never worked. Going into a country and and created mongrels does not make it white. And why would you give potential enemies or threats white genes?

More importantly, why are you ignoring the fact that you could just genocide an entire population?

You sort of creep me out. Why are you pushing this strategy so hard? If you wanted to recreate Portugal like you talked about, with today;s technology, you could just sterilize all the natives are genocide them. Why would you want to go out of your way to make things more complicated?

So your saying superior men should breed with inferior women? That is basically your plan.

this

What sort of dumb fuck promotes race-mixing on Holla Forums? It would be an abominable error to breed with shitskins and create half-breeds that have some European genes, thus they're superior to their shitskin side by lesser than whites. Why do we want to advantage our enemies and make it easier for them to assimilate into our societies where it'll be easier for them to appeal to impressionable white girls and miscegenate with them?

There can be absolutely no race-mixing. We do not water down our race.

This is fucking insane. Once you breed a white with a shitskin it's ruined – it's like pouring pasta sauce all over your white clothes. It'll never be white again, that genetic lineage is dead.

costa rican here, your people always end up cucked by the woman here and your offspring mixes with "us", recently one burger who married a woman cuz muh bwc and jungle fever, was brutaly killed along with his children by a nicaraguan fucker that the woman decided to cuck him up with, like most spic woman do to burgers. Try to make Burgerland at least 95% white before trying to talk about expanding, and realize that your fetishes are not the reality.

OH BOY, that sure worked up greatly for the Spanish and the Portuguese :^)

This is the thing I wil forever resent about the colonization, the milions of niggers that were introduced into the Americas. And they keep reproducing along with African niggers, so when you count nigger population one should count Africa + half of everything south of the burger border.

Dude I'm not even in Europe and everyone here that knows about the "refugee crisis" thinks is muh children and womyn and some families thanks to media manipulation. I can't even being to image how the average pozzed yuro sees the situation.

I like your ideas, if only Ebola-chan would help us

You are a perfect example of a racial cuckold. You'd degrade your genes by mixing with inferior foreigners.

Of course you wouldn't see a problem with it. You're a racial cuckold and you think with >muh dik

You would be breeding your superior genes with inferior genes, inherently making your offspring inferior to you. Quit thinking with your cock, you mongrel-fetishist.

Christian hippie slave morals will get us all killed.

NO. Part of the reason white race degrades is because we conquer and mix with the people, who end up putting their genes into our gene pool. If only white males impregnated other females, it would be a good thing, but historically it has never worked that way. White men fucking brown women will always pollute the gene pool when it comes back to us. Leave them in their own shitholes.

You could do that too, definitely. I was originally responding (if you look above) to the bizarre idea that you could implant white embryos in non-white women, which would be an incredibly inefficient use of resources. There are other ways to use the populations, but not using them at all is also fine.

Well, to use the Brazilian example, genocide during the colonial era would have reduced the 2016 white population of Brazil by 75%, since only 75% of the phenotypically white Brazilian population has European mtDNA, despite having only trace African aDNA. And that is an upper limit; the white Brazilians couldn't have raised so many pure-white children without their laborers.

That's just what eugenics is. How did you imagine it would work? You can create light eugenic pressures by, say, allowing the stupid and unhealthy to starve and die at a slightly higher rate than the smart and fit; but a serious eugenic breeding policy is about maximizing the genetic quality of the offspring through mate selection.

Um, white supremacists? lol fag
What makes you think anyone from one of the annexed countries would be allowed back into the homeland?

Mamma mia!

Sometimes I can't tell whether you people are trolling or you're really, really this ignorant about genetics. When only 1/64 of your DNA is from a non-European country you're going to be whiter - across all traits, physical and psychological - than a Sicilian or a Russian.

No, there's something you'd have to change for me to be a racial cuckold… hint: look at the definition of the word

Yes, that's how eugenics works. You fucks, seriously. In eugenic breeding females should typically be breeding with males of higher genetic quality. If not, you're doing it wrong

Kill yourself.

No, that's called dysgenics you fucking mong. By breeding superior genes with inferior genes, you dilute the superior genes and remove whatever made them great. Eugenics is breeding superior genes with other superior genes to produce overmen. You're proposing the bastardization of our own people with inferior foreigners, which will create mixed-breeds who will demand equal status to pure-blooded whites

Stop trying to justify your sick mongrel perversion.

He's probably a shitskin himself so he doesn't understand that it doesn't make sense to breed Europeans men with Turkroach woman. Turks would be breeding up but Europeans would be breeding down. So from the shitskin side it makes sense but if you are European its just stupid.

Exactly my thoughts user. Trying to have a realistic conversation about our salvation is almost impossible with these wannabe neckbeards. It's funny to think that they'd never survive in an actual combat situation.

Read "Conquest of New Spain" by Bernal Diaz.

Indian Wars (and native "spirit dance" suicidal stupidity) killed off most of the indians in America, but now those people we like to call "beaners" are re-populating here. All those lower-class Mexicans are mostly indian blood, and they are filling back in. The upper class Mexicans are white - true European white. The Spanish in Spain were very particular about keeping blood purity in the upper classes to not have Moor or mixed blood (Unlike the Portuguese).

There were estimated 70,000 Mexicans in the South-West they were allowed to stay in the US under the treaty ending the war. Their presence made possible a re-invasion by millions of Mexicans seen today.

kill 'em all and breed like bunnies

I said "Mexispic faggots" - They're not Native and they never will be. Jews raped European girls for millennia, are you telling me that today's Kikes who are the result of that rape are European?

Same principle, except you forgot the fact that Spain sent their undesireables to the New World, and the drudgery they sent on the boats happened to carry filthy Nigger and Moorish blood. Some families' blood was free of that taint, as you say, but the vast majority that came to South America were not.

You're just making an attempt to snub my people's name by defending the names of miscegenated filth, despite the fact that I'm not blaming true-blooded Europeans for what happened. It's the Jews who brought the niggers over here that are to blame.

Genetically, Indo-Europeans, Uralic and Altai were first spoken by mongoloids, they are part of same language family called speak "Eurasiatic languages".

In fact, Indo-Europeans introduced "Ancient North Eurasian" ancestry component to Europe, it din't exist in Europe before Bronze age.

Aryan ancestors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture

Aryans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

White Europeans were just another population they conquered and mixed with and then spread out.

Romanians and Slavs are white. You cheeky cunt.

They also have arab/semitic mixing I think tho.

No one talked about South America fam.

And btw I am in Europe and no one buys the muh women and chillun' anymore.

I got this idea in part because I've seen how Turk women are surprisingly white.

Kebab fever? Kebab fever.

Especially since Putin said he will retake Constantinople if the Turkish goverment doesn't stop being retarded (I think we know what will happen)

WAIFU LAD
A
I
F
U

L
A
D

Copts are Semites. Most copts I have met are darker than any Assyrian I know. Some Assyrians look Arab but others look a lot fairer. Don't forget that the northern Akkadian citystate Assur (Assyria) was right next to, and conquered by Hittites, Mitanni and Hurrians. That's why there's a lot of fair Assyrians. Assyrians are like an equal mix of Mesopotamian (Semitic) and Indo-European/Anatolian DNA

If we had to race mix in order to rapidly populate the earth, we should kill all non-males or leave them infertile, select the best of the female, either the smartest(by nigger standards), the whitest(genetically speaking), or simple the most beatiful(I think it would overlap with whitest).
Then aloow men who have already have many white children to pick one of this women if they want to.
After that repeat the process, only female mongrels, male mongrels should be aborted as soon as possible, and repeat, in 4 generations(about 80 years), the mongrels should be only one fourth non-white, repeat the process fora couple more generation to have practically white ppl
ALthough given how much time, and resources it would take it would just be better to encourage white babies from to get go, only using this program in case of incredibly small white population

meant non-white males

simply

allow

The white race isn't "dying" per se. Every year there are more whites in the world than the year before.
It's only when you reference the percentage of whites as opposed to the percentage of non-whites, that you see the white race shrinking.
It is not so much a problem of whites disappearing as it is a problem of non-whites overproducing, and in many cases the non-whites couldn't maintain this birth rate without intervention from whites, in the form of foreign aid & charities.
Whites are literally funding the overpopulation of non-whites, themselves.

When the next massive, world-wide economic crash ensues (probably toward the end of this year) the lack of money for such frivolous bullshit will dry up, and billions that are dependent on these forms of charity will die of hunger, war, & disease, while their birth rates plummet.

We'll check the percentages then.

Miscegenation has been a feature of human migrations and settler movements for millennia, but in most cases, incoming peoples blended in with the settled population, usually leaving cultural imprint or changing the culture altogether.

The difference this time around is that from the beginning of the 1st millennium, wholesale colonization has been steadily more and more rapid and more visible than the old style of blending of peoples and where you had hunter-gatherers blending with neolithic farmers to give us modern races in Europe and Asia, now those monolithic races either explode or implode depending on geopolitical whims of the day.

One thing that was never a feature of the current miscegenation was a complete mixing of wholly distinct and separate races - similar groups coalesced into modern races but only with the advent of large-scale conquest and imperialism we arrived at the exotic and unbearably failed mixed races like in South America or Caribbean and the repeated conquests and rapes of the Middle East which left ancient populations ravaged by Arabic and Turkic invaders.

The only solution to the preservation of the current race is separation from others and not mixing with them. Upper classes always knew this and usually avoided mixing with lower classes and immigrants - in South America most upper classes are pure-blood descendants of Spanish and European colonists. Boers existed for good part of 400 year without mixing with the Negroes and North America was swamped by Europeans in the first 300 years of it's colonization, establishing a white majority.
Given current sizes of our populations and the high technology we posses, current numbers are sufficient, the only thing that needs to be achieved is birthrates at replacement rate and separation from the filthy masses from the global South.